Author Topic: Friends and Family  (Read 102285 times)

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Let them hate me, as long as they respect me"
Re: Friends and Family
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2021, 09:32:25 pm »
When you say "downloading the NFC pass" what do you mean exactly? You don't download a new pass for each game.

You do for these current transferred tickets for the first three games. They don't go onto a fan card / membership NFC pass, they are individual NFC passes.
In a free state there should be freedom of speech and thought.
 Tiberius Caesar Augustus,
Roman Emperor & General (42 BC - 37 AD)

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2021, 09:38:22 pm »
So if I transfer my sons (junior) seat to a friends and family for a game and they are an adult they won’t pay a fee?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2021, 09:38:48 pm »
You do for these current transferred tickets for the first three games. They don't go onto a fan card / membership NFC pass, they are individual NFC passes.

Yeah for the person they are being transferred to. I read it as their own membership isn't showing the ticket. Suppose it would make sense the ticket has been transferred to them given the thread  :D

Although they've also posted on the members sale thread and reading that post suggests it's their own membership.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2021, 10:50:05 pm »
Yes, the Chelsea and Palace game were showing this morning but have since been removed for everyone for some reason unknown.  I'm having problems downloading the NFC pass.  It worked fine for the last home game of last season but now getting a 404 file error.
Are you using Chrome? I am on Android and it didn't work unless I opened the account in Chrome, and made sure I had Google Pay downloaded. Not sure of the Apple equivalent but think it's on the site or someone will tell you
We are a team of one half.

Offline WardyBoy2

• Boys Pen
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2021, 10:54:43 am »
So if I transfer my sons (junior) seat to a friends and family for a game and they are an adult they won’t pay a fee?

https://t.co/mwD2aStFNV?amp=1

Just got a link to an FAQ from the support Twitter account.

I have a concessionary match ticket, do I need to pay a price difference when transferring my ticket for a friend or family member using Ticket Distribution?

No, for the first few games of the 2021/22 season, the Club will waive any fee. This will be reviewed throughout the season. Any changes will be published online.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 10:56:24 am by WardyBoy2 »

Offline WoodenHanger

• Ursine Wanger.
  • Main Stander
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2021, 12:47:16 pm »
A family member has distributed a ticket (season ticket) to me for the Burnley game.

She's had an email saying the ticket has been sent.

On my account she is on my friends & family list but there is no option anywhere to download the NFC pass / Ticket.

Any ideas why?

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2021, 01:02:47 pm »
Got to be a fee surely. Naive or lazy from the TO if they don’t charge.

Its in the FAQs on the website, the club are waiving the fee for the first 3 games of the season

Liverpool FC Help
@LFCHelp
·
26m
Hi. The purchase history will come back soon. This is due to the tickets being prepared for the Burnley game. - Matt

Also just saw this on Twitter about purchase history.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2021, 01:03:53 pm »
A family member has distributed a ticket (season ticket) to me for the Burnley game.

She's had an email saying the ticket has been sent.

On my account she is on my friends & family list but there is no option anywhere to download the NFC pass / Ticket.

Any ideas why?

The friends and family list is not being used for the first 3 games of the season as per the information the club sent out last week. She'll have needed to have put your name and email address in to transfer the ticket and then you'll receive that to download your pass.

Offline Licky

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2021, 02:09:56 pm »
Has anybody managed to use the ‘distribute’ button to transfer the Burnley ticket to somebody on their f&f list ?.
When I click distribute it just asks me for a name and email address. I thought it would just display a list of your f&F and you could just pick from that list ?
They have translated from Halmstads to Malmo, to Orebo to Neuchatel Xamax, to the Swiss national team, so I find the question insulting.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2021, 02:16:43 pm »
The answer to your question is literally in the post above yours

Offline Licky

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2021, 02:27:05 pm »
The answer to your question is literally in the post above yours

Thanks, I read that question and thought it wasn’t same scenario, but same answer still applies, 👍🙂
They have translated from Halmstads to Malmo, to Orebo to Neuchatel Xamax, to the Swiss national team, so I find the question insulting.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2021, 02:36:07 pm »
kin ell, the fuckin hassle trying to get this ticket sorted!...have to say, I much preferred bunking in over the turnstyles...
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2021, 03:23:46 pm »
My brother falls under the underlying health conditions group and although slowly getting used to normal life again still doesn't fancy sitting with 60k people just yet.

If we use a family friend who doesn't have a Liverpool membership how does that work? He's not going to buy a years membership just for the 1 game we've currently purchased is he

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2021, 03:42:54 pm »
My brother falls under the underlying health conditions group and although slowly getting used to normal life again still doesn't fancy sitting with 60k people just yet.

If we use a family friend who doesn't have a Liverpool membership how does that work? He's not going to buy a years membership just for the 1 game we've currently purchased is he
just put in his name and email in the distribute section

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2021, 03:52:10 pm »

Supporter ID's are free mate, create an account here.
https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/crmcreateaccount.aspx

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2021, 06:39:07 pm »
When receiving a transferred ticket you'll get an email, ignore the pdf, scroll to the bottom and there'll be NFC Ticket Download in red. If this doesn't appear ask the sender to cancel/recall the message and send it again.

Under the download section there's 2 buttons - add to apple wallet and save to phone. I think on an iPhone you can click either, it still saves in Wallet.
A ticket will appear where ever its saved.
In an android there may be a QR code embedded in the ticket, but on an iPhone under the ticket it says Hold Near Reader. Suggesting you may not need to do anything else. However if you click the 3 buttons on the top right it reveals the QR code.

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2021, 07:10:21 pm »
anyone been able to use the ticket exchange yet

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2021, 07:19:11 pm »
anyone been able to use the ticket exchange yet

Yes an hour or so ago...logged onto ticketing account..onto personal details Top right below name, and had a Ticket Resale Alert box to click open...
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2021, 07:22:09 pm »
When receiving a transferred ticket you'll get an email, ignore the pdf, scroll to the bottom and there'll be NFC Ticket Download in red. If this doesn't appear ask the sender to cancel/recall the message and send it again.

Under the download section there's 2 buttons - add to apple wallet and save to phone. I think on an iPhone you can click either, it still saves in Wallet.
In an android there may be a QR code embedded in the ticket, but on an iPhone under the ticket it says Hold Near Reader. Suggesting you may not need to do anything else. However if you click the 3 buttons on the top right it reveals the QR code.

That's really helpful, thank you. We've done NFC fine for other matches but with people saying there were problems with this email transfer system I thought I'd wait a day or so to do a ST transfer until I saw a good explanation. This is it!

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2021, 07:33:40 pm »
Yes an hour or so ago...logged onto ticketing account..onto personal details Top right below name, and had a Ticket Resale Alert box to click open...

was that to add your tickets back to the club? got nothing on mine saying ticket resale

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2021, 07:35:20 pm »
was that to add your tickets back to the club? got nothing on mine saying ticket resale

apologies scrap that i wasnt looking in the right place all sorted now many thanks

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2021, 01:21:42 pm »
Supporter ID's are free mate, create an account here.
https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/crmcreateaccount.aspx

Thanks mate didn't know I'll get him to sign up and thanks for the second post too.

Issue is even before he has a supporter ID, I still can't see any tickets in my account still. Appreciate they're prioritising Burnley still but at least I've got the confirmation email for Chelsea.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2021, 01:26:33 pm »
Thanks mate didn't know I'll get him to sign up and thanks for the second post too.

Issue is even before he has a supporter ID, I still can't see any tickets in my account still. Appreciate they're prioritising Burnley still but at least I've got the confirmation email for Chelsea.
they took everyones Chelsea and Palace tickets so no would could transfer them. They don't have the software to only allow us to transfer certain games

Offline Pistolero

• Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2021, 01:48:41 pm »
Just wondering...are paper tickets still an available ticket-office option for those who are particularly technologically challenged ....ie, my dope of a nephew?..
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2021, 02:21:50 pm »
anybody else having problem with distribute
wont let me tick distribute

Offline Pistolero

• Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2021, 03:15:52 pm »
Just wondering...are paper tickets still an available ticket-office option for those who are particularly technologically challenged ....ie, my dope of a nephew?..

Sorted...I can now go on holiday in peace  8)

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2021, 03:39:25 pm »

My mate is and I know of a few others, wont let them tick box

Offline kemlyn1629

• Main Stander
« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2021, 04:42:49 pm »

My mate is and I know of a few others, wont let them tick box

Make sure you're logged in as the owner of the ticket to be transferred.

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2021, 04:59:54 pm »
Make sure you're logged in as the owner of the ticket to be transferred.

owner logged in
i can distribute Chelsea but not Burnley
i thought maybe it was cos i only got ticket today but email saying deadline 1030 tomorrow

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2021, 08:41:32 pm »
owner logged in
i can distribute Chelsea but not Burnley
i thought maybe it was cos i only got ticket today but email saying deadline 1030 tomorrow

Same for my mate

Offline Kopite94

• Main Stander
« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2021, 10:21:20 pm »
How do you download the NFC pass for a ticket that has been transferred? Mates going with me for Chelsea & Palace and have got the email to say ticket has been transferred to them. Email has a pdf which links to a guide saying to login to your account, but no tickets showing there  :butt
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.”

Rafa Benitez

Offline ianrush79

• Kopite
« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2021, 06:12:32 am »
How do you download the NFC pass for a ticket that has been transferred? Mates going with me for Chelsea & Palace and have got the email to say ticket has been transferred to them. Email has a pdf which links to a guide saying to login to your account, but no tickets showing there  :butt

Scroll to the very bottom of the email and there should be a link
Phil Brown just off the phone. Stupid sod didn't know what 'Gardening Leave' meant. He's spent the past week planting fucking roses.

Offline Joff

• Nah.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2021, 06:48:56 am »
Scroll to the very bottom of the email and there should be a link

If there is I can't see it.
We are having this same problem.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 06:54:32 am by Joff »
Nah.

Offline Kopite94

• Main Stander
« Reply #73 on: August 21, 2021, 08:12:52 am »
Yeah no link at the bottom of the emails here either
« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 08:24:29 am by Kopite94 »
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.”

Rafa Benitez

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2021, 09:11:54 am »

install google pay or apple wallet to your phone first then you have to click and open the PDF file attached to the e-mail from the club and then click on the download option after that click on either Apple Wallet or Google Pay to put the ticket in your NFC Pass.

my brother had the same problem and thats how we sorted it for him.

the wording in the mail from LFC is shite, it should say this but it doesnt :

DOWNLOADING YOUR TICKET (NFC PASS) TO YOUR SMARTPHONE
1. Ensure you have Apple Wallet or Google Pay installed on your smartphone.
2. Using your smartphone, click and open the PDF attached to this email.
4. Select the DOWNLOAD option then…
4. Click the ‘Add to Apple Wallet’ button if you are using an iPhone. If you are using an Android phone, click the ‘Google Save to Phone’ button.
5. Follow the instructions on your phone.

hope that helps - ynwa
« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 09:21:26 am by ant »
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2021, 10:25:41 am »
If you can't access your ticket / QR code, check my post from a couple of days ago.

Offline Joff

• Nah.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: August 21, 2021, 01:23:44 pm »
install google pay or apple wallet to your phone first then you have to click and open the PDF file attached to the e-mail from the club and then click on the download option after that click on either Apple Wallet or Google Pay to put the ticket in your NFC Pass.

my brother had the same problem and thats how we sorted it for him.

the wording in the mail from LFC is shite, it should say this but it doesnt :

DOWNLOADING YOUR TICKET (NFC PASS) TO YOUR SMARTPHONE
1. Ensure you have Apple Wallet or Google Pay installed on your smartphone.
2. Using your smartphone, click and open the PDF attached to this email.
4. Select the DOWNLOAD option then…
4. Click the ‘Add to Apple Wallet’ button if you are using an iPhone. If you are using an Android phone, click the ‘Google Save to Phone’ button.
5. Follow the instructions on your phone.

hope that helps - ynwa

But the icon to click, isn't clickable
Nah.

Offline Joff

• Nah.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: August 21, 2021, 01:25:54 pm »

And I've made sure it was in chrome

It's been resent 3 times, again the click icons don't click and there's no red download button.

I think there must be some kind of error at their end
Nah.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: August 21, 2021, 03:20:03 pm »
Did you get in ok Joff?

Offline Joff

• Nah.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2021, 04:43:10 pm »
Did you get in ok Joff?
Didn't have tickets for Burnley. It's Chelsea.
Nah.