Author Topic: Friends and Family  (Read 102290 times)

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Friends and Family
« Reply #200 on: October 1, 2021, 02:01:18 pm »
Anyone know what happens on price difference if you distribute an adult ticket to a child. Do they just have to pay full whack? I'm trying to help get a mate's daughter to her first game.
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #201 on: October 1, 2021, 02:15:46 pm »
No difference for the games so far, club may change it in the future though

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: October 1, 2021, 06:42:18 pm »
Presume some others are also struggling with distributing to a family member for City?
Sent a ticket to my Dad, when he opens the link in the pdf it comes up with the Google pay Web page saying "an error has occurred, please try again"
Tried recalling and distributing again but same message.
Will probably end up going up Sunday to the windows to sort I'm sure.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #203 on: October 1, 2021, 07:46:24 pm »
Download it using Chrome.

Set Chrome as the default browser

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #204 on: October 1, 2021, 08:32:55 pm »
Download it using Chrome.

Set Chrome as the default browser

I was using chrome so not sure what was wrong.
Got round it by adding my dads Google account to my phone and downloading it to that. When he then opened Google pay it automatically downloaded the ticket to his phone too with it being the same account.

Offline Oh Yes BisCAN

• Kopite
  • Where Kenny played...
« Reply #205 on: October 1, 2021, 09:18:49 pm »
When is the latest you can transfer a ticket? Mate is suffering (we think not COVID as NHS antigen coming up negative), but he's debating binning it off Sunday.
"Has everybody heard... the bird is the word?" @rabbitrabbiton

Offline redmen27

• Main Stander
« Reply #206 on: October 1, 2021, 09:53:23 pm »
Purchased a ticket for a mate today in the sale but no option available to transfer to him. He’s on my friends and family but distribute option is greyed out ??

Any ideas
If theres no one at the crossroads..... give er loads!!!

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #207 on: October 1, 2021, 09:57:21 pm »
Purchased a ticket for a mate today in the sale but no option available to transfer to him. He’s on my friends and family but distribute option is greyed out ??

Any ideas

You're not able to distribute it, the club have said so and has been discussed in the other threads on here :)

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #208 on: October 2, 2021, 01:23:45 am »

Any ideas
have to contact the club I believe

Offline Girder of Girth

• Main Stander
« Reply #209 on: October 5, 2021, 09:32:28 am »
have to contact the club I believe
I asked about this. Here's the response I got:

Tickets bought in the Additional Members Sale cannot be distributed online. The ticket holder needs to email the ticketing team here https://t.co/J93yuPSFYS with their full details and with the name, address and date of birth of the person they wish to distribute to. That person will need to attend the ticket office before the game with ID and the staff there will help. Thanks!
1st Game: Standing on Kop watching Digger Barnes give us a winner against Spurs 29/10/89.
Hooked ever since ...

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #210 on: October 5, 2021, 09:39:28 am »
I asked about this. Here's the response I got:

Tickets bought in the Additional Members Sale cannot be distributed online. The ticket holder needs to email the ticketing team here https://t.co/J93yuPSFYS with their full details and with the name, address and date of birth of the person they wish to distribute to. That person will need to attend the ticket office before the game with ID and the staff there will help. Thanks!
just seems an added step to interfere with touts (won't work) which really just impacts normal fans

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #211 on: October 5, 2021, 10:09:00 am »
just seems an added step to interfere with touts (won't work) which really just impacts normal fans
Their thinking may be why are people buying in the additional members sale if they can’t go to the game. Especially now with credits not counting. Would definitely be a red flag for touts.
YNWA

Offline Girder of Girth

• Main Stander
« Reply #212 on: October 5, 2021, 10:10:42 am »
Their thinking may be why are people buying in the additional members sale if they can’t go to the game. Especially now with credits not counting. Would definitely be a red flag for touts.
I work in A&E and sometimes have very late notice shift changes, so may have to offload at the last minute.
1st Game: Standing on Kop watching Digger Barnes give us a winner against Spurs 29/10/89.
Hooked ever since ...

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #213 on: October 5, 2021, 10:41:04 am »
you could easily buy a ticket on a Monday and not be able to go by Saturday, if they implemented the F&F list properly like they said they were gonna do then being able to distribute to anyone wouldn't be an issue

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #214 on: October 5, 2021, 11:35:43 am »
What happened with the Friends and Family list? Was a bit of a faff considering all the potential people who might want a ticket off me if I ended up not being able to attend and then it just never mattered and you can send to absolutely anyone with no limits.

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: October 5, 2021, 12:44:18 pm »
I work in A&E and sometimes have very late notice shift changes, so may have to offload at the last minute.

You can resell it through the club. I mean, I thought we wanted spares to be sold at the window on matchday
« Last Edit: October 5, 2021, 12:45:53 pm by Levitz »
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #216 on: October 5, 2021, 01:36:09 pm »
You can resell it through the club. I mean, I thought we wanted spares to be sold at the window on matchday
why can't he transfer to a friend or family member first? No one wants spares sold at the window

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: October 5, 2021, 02:00:42 pm »
why can't he transfer to a friend or family member first? No one wants spares sold at the window

I thought that specific question was just offloading the ticket if you can't go, you can even if you bought in the AMS.

On the F&F I thought people wanted to break the culture which creates it's own closed shop of who you know etc.....and for more locals to get back in....

Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #218 on: October 5, 2021, 02:22:17 pm »
For the city game, were the tickets allowed to be transferred to anyone? And not just people with 3+ credits? That’s bullshit if so. Have a few on my friends list with paid memberships who would have loved to have gone but I wasn’t able to buy for them as they didn’t have the required credits.
YNWA

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #219 on: October 5, 2021, 02:31:17 pm »
Yep you could transfer to anyone

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #220 on: October 5, 2021, 02:32:13 pm »
Not even at the window. Someone can just buy it on their phone outside the stadium and go in.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #221 on: October 5, 2021, 02:32:44 pm »
For the city game, were the tickets allowed to be transferred to anyone? And not just people with 3+ credits? That’s bullshit if so. Have a few on my friends list with paid memberships who would have loved to have gone but I wasn’t able to buy for them as they didn’t have the required credits.
Yes. Our mate dropped out so we took a different mate.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #222 on: October 5, 2021, 02:41:11 pm »

I think this was odd. There were still tickets available on the day that people with less than 3 couldn't buy on the website but if you already had a ticket you can transfer to anyone.
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #223 on: October 6, 2021, 11:13:17 am »

I was able to get someone sorted with a ticket on Sunday in 306 that was bought at about 11.30 on Sunday morning. Non member, not even a Liverpool fan.

The person who owned the account just gave us the log in details for him to download the pass to his phone.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Spongebob Redpants

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: October 9, 2021, 11:57:45 am »
Can anyone advise how to transfer my ticket . Can't make the Brighton game , so was going to transfer to a friend who's a member ( just added to my friends and family list ) .

He said someone transferred a ticket for a recent game just using his full name and email address . Wnen i login to my account , I can't find anywhere to do this ?

Just logged in to my account and tried to transfer ticket using distribute , but when i select game and click on distribute , it says I've not selected a ticket to distribute ?
« Last Edit: October 9, 2021, 12:28:19 pm by Spongebob Redpants »
Before you criticise a man, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you do criticise him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #225 on: October 9, 2021, 12:54:45 pm »
Can anyone advise how to transfer my ticket . Can't make the Brighton game , so was going to transfer to a friend who's a member ( just added to my friends and family list ) .

He said someone transferred a ticket for a recent game just using his full name and email address . Wnen i login to my account , I can't find anywhere to do this ?

Just logged in to my account and tried to transfer ticket using distribute , but when i select game and click on distribute , it says I've not selected a ticket to distribute ?

You are doing the correct process but the game is not currently available to distribute just yet.  When its available you will put your friends Name and Email in and they will recieve an email to add to their phone.

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: October 9, 2021, 12:58:41 pm »

In the Tickets section in your account at the top it says:

Tickets

The "Distribute" option for the Manchester City game will be available from Tuesday 28 September.

When Brighton is available to distribute the message should change to reflect that
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline Spongebob Redpants

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: October 9, 2021, 01:05:09 pm »

Ah thanks for the advice chaps - much appreciated !
Before you criticise a man, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you do criticise him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #228 on: October 17, 2021, 08:58:06 pm »
Someone just pointed me to this from LFC Help Twitter. Transfer system now going forward not using just email.

https://twitter.com/lfchelp/status/1445741540207329297?s=21

Posted on the 6th but still no other confirmation AFAIK? I’ve given my Brighton ticket to someone else and but can go now. Would’ve been a lot less hassle if it was email transfer. Sigh.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2021, 11:59:03 pm by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline Annie Road 64

• Main Stander
« Reply #229 on: October 17, 2021, 09:51:30 pm »
Does anyone know how i can transfer my season ticket for v Brighton game ,? When i click distribute , It comes up with the message please press distribute ? I'm confused   

Offline peter talman

• Main Stander
« Reply #230 on: October 17, 2021, 10:00:35 pm »
Too early to distribute

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #231 on: October 18, 2021, 01:47:09 pm »
Does anyone know if you delete someone off your friends and family list does it delete it off the other person's as well?

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: October 18, 2021, 02:29:05 pm »
announcement on the new transfer system coming soon, deffo gonna be there for Brighton it sounds like, so I'd be sure to update your list (assuming the original deadline doesn't matter).
YNWA.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #233 on: October 18, 2021, 06:33:40 pm »
Does anyone know if you delete someone off your friends and family list does it delete it off the other person's as well?
Didn't used to but think it does now
We are a team of one half.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #234 on: October 18, 2021, 09:08:05 pm »
Yeah I'm pretty sure it does now. You used to have to add in both directions too but only need to do it one way now.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: October 19, 2021, 05:46:18 pm »
announcement on the new transfer system coming soon, deffo gonna be there for Brighton it sounds like, so I'd be sure to update your list (assuming the original deadline doesn't matter).

where have you seen this?

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #236 on: October 20, 2021, 02:56:26 pm »
where have you seen this?

they DMd me on Twitter. They've just tweeted saying distribution from Brighton is now available. It doesn't seem to work but it seems it's via NFC and not email now if you try and distribute a ticket.

also

'Please make the supporters aware that they will be subject to stringent checks before entering the stadium and they will be expected to bring photographic ID that must match the names of each given supporter.'

fucking hell

edit: seems the TO have confused the situation and it's going to be email transfer again. ignore!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 03:59:37 pm by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: October 20, 2021, 03:39:25 pm »
they DMd me on Twitter. They've just tweeted saying distribution from Brighton is now available. It doesn't seem to work but it seems it's via NFC and not email now if you try and distribute a ticket.

also

'Please make the supporters aware that they will be subject to stringent checks before entering the stadium and they will be expected to bring photographic ID that must match the names of each given supporter.'

fucking hell

Their tweet says it’s the same as the previous match ie email

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: October 20, 2021, 03:59:04 pm »
Their tweet says it’s the same as the previous match ie email

yeah - their DMs to me have been the opposite and when you actually logged in, it was setup for NFC transfer lol. If you delete your cache it goes back to email transfer now. Seems like they setup the new way but haven't followed through.

Clear as mud as always.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 04:12:19 pm by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline Annie Road 64

• Main Stander
« Reply #239 on: October 20, 2021, 06:34:49 pm »
Just sent my ticket to a mate he has had a confirmation email but the ticket not showing on his phone plus when he got confirmation they sent it with his surname first , and first name second ,  Hope this doesn't cause problem transferring it to his phone ?