Author Topic: Friends and Family  (Read 102286 times)

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Friends and Family
« on: August 10, 2021, 10:26:04 am »
I'm a little confused with the Friends and Family option.

I thought I read elsewhere that your existing Friends and Family that you do not give your ticket to but purchase tickets together was completely separate.

There is a 2nd Friends and Family that you can transfer your ticket to- however online in your portal there appears to be only the one Friends and Family.

Am I missing something?

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Friends and Family
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2021, 10:36:40 am »
It's all just one list.

You can add infinite amounts to it, but can only transfer to 20 people during the season.
YNWA.

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2021, 11:10:56 am »
It's all just one list.

You can add infinite amounts to it, but can only transfer to 20 people during the season.

Ok now it makes sense - Thanks

Offline Lfcameron7

• Anny Roader
  • Na na na Liverpool, Liverpool na na na
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2021, 11:31:32 am »
Is the cut off midnight tonight or midnight tomorrow?

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2021, 11:58:40 am »
Am I right in thinking someone who isn't a member can't go the match through anyone else? For example there's now no way me handing a ticket to someone who isn't a member?
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2021, 12:00:21 pm »
Am I right in thinking someone who isn't a member can't go the match through anyone else? For example there's now no way me handing a ticket to someone who isn't a member?

They can. They just need to register with the club then be added to your list.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline benitezexpletives

• Anny Roader
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2021, 01:42:28 pm »
What about trying to transfer a ticket that is concessionary? Can this be upgraded to adults and will there be an option to pay the difference in price at the point of transfer?

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2021, 11:03:38 am »
What about trying to transfer a ticket that is concessionary? Can this be upgraded to adults and will there be an option to pay the difference in price at the point of transfer?
This is a very good question.  Let’s hope they answer it in the F&F announcement expected today.
Luck favours the brave, but not the stupid.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2021, 01:15:06 pm »

I want to know what happens if an adult transfers to a child. I suppose they'll make the child pay the adult amount but I can hope.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2021, 12:03:37 pm »
I'm a season ticket holder, on the 1yr holiday. Will I able to purchase ANY tickets during this season, or become a friend's & family member if one of my other s/t friends r unable to go? Just need to know as a friend suggested it to me.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2021, 12:07:09 pm »

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2021, 12:09:48 pm »
I'm a season ticket holder, on the 1yr holiday. Will I able to purchase ANY tickets during this season, or become a friend's & family member if one of my other s/t friends r unable to go? Just need to know as a friend suggested it to me.

They (other ST holder/s) would need to register your details on their ‘f&f’ list.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2021, 10:16:23 am »
One thing I'm unsure on.

In the auto cup, let's say CL. 3 group games. If you transfer all 3 games to a friend, when it comes to the next round, the sales criteria might be 'first 3 group games'.
By transferring, are you also transferring the potential criteria meeting credit. (For this season - I know future do not count).

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2021, 10:56:07 am »
No. You still keep the credit even if you transfer all games.

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2021, 11:15:38 am »
They (other ST holder/s) would need to register your details on their ‘f&f’ list.

Even though I'm on the 1yr holiday?  I don't qualify for any home or away games as part of the T&C for the s/t holiday.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2021, 05:29:25 pm »
Even though I'm on the 1yr holiday?  I don't qualify for any home or away games as part of the T&C for the s/t holiday.
No mate, you've relinquished it for a year. You need to register and get a supporter ID then get your name on the holders F&F list :)

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2021, 07:41:40 pm »
First time I've used this...I'm on holiday for the Burnley game, so I'm giving my seat to my nephew - he's on my friends / family list - what does he / or I have to do now to ensure he gets in ok?....
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2021, 10:33:14 pm »
One thing I'm unsure on.

In the auto cup, let's say CL. 3 group games. If you transfer all 3 games to a friend, when it comes to the next round, the sales criteria might be 'first 3 group games'.
By transferring, are you also transferring the potential criteria meeting credit. (For this season - I know future do not count).

No. You still keep the credit even if you transfer all games.
Thanks both. Didn’t realise this was the case and struggled to find an answer in the FAQs.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2021, 10:19:56 am »
First time I've used this...I'm on holiday for the Burnley game, so I'm giving my seat to my nephew - he's on my friends / family list - what does he / or I have to do now to ensure he gets in ok?....
I think the ability to distribute to f&f's will be available tomorrow Pisto mate.

Offline Alonso_The_Assassin

• Legacy Fan
    • Just Words
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2021, 11:42:43 am »
Sorry if this is being posted in the wrong thread. Got a ticket for Burnley, but thinking of swerving it (don't think I can handle crowds, unfortunately). Person in my friends/family is away too, so not sure if I select 'Recall' or 'Distribute' so someone else can take it.

Thoughts?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2021, 11:45:53 am »
Sorry if this is being posted in the wrong thread. Got a ticket for Burnley, but thinking of swerving it (don't think I can handle crowds, unfortunately). Person in my friends/family is away too, so not sure if I select 'Recall' or 'Distribute' so someone else can take it.

Thoughts?

You can't cancel a ticket as far as I'm aware, which is effectively what you want to do if you don't know someone else that wants it.

You need to get someone else on your friends and family list to take it or else you basically just lose the ticket cost.

• Legacy Fan
    • Just Words
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2021, 11:47:02 am »
You can't cancel a ticket as far as I'm aware, which is effectively what you want to do if you don't know someone else that wants it.

You need to get someone else on your friends and family list to take it or else you basically just lose the ticket cost.

Okay, mate. Thanks for clarifying :).

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2021, 11:49:45 am »

So what happened to the promised ticket exchange?
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/ticket-exchange

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2021, 11:51:28 am »
So what happened to the promised ticket exchange?
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/ticket-exchange

Don't think there is one for members?

I could be wrong though.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2021, 11:53:41 am »
Okay, mate. Thanks for clarifying :).

Might be worth trying to speak to the ticket office to see if there are any other options if you don't know anyone else wanting your ticket.

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2021, 11:54:09 am »
Doesn’t seem as though there’s one for seasies even though it was promised as being 100% refund.

• Legacy Fan
    • Just Words
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2021, 11:55:33 am »
Might be worth trying to speak to the ticket office to see if there are any other options if you don't know anyone else wanting your ticket.

Nice one, will do. Thanks again.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2021, 01:24:32 pm »
I think the ability to distribute to f&f's will be available tomorrow Pisto mate.

Cheers John! 👍
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2021, 02:06:32 pm »
Doesn’t seem as though there’s one for seasies even though it was promised as being 100% refund.

Was it a 100% refund or was it the same as previously offered for resale and you get 100% of the proceeds as opposed to the circa 70% previously received in the event of it selling.

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2021, 02:23:18 pm »
Was it a 100% refund or was it the same as previously offered for resale and you get 100% of the proceeds as opposed to the circa 70% previously received in the event of it selling.

"From Season 2021/22, you will now receive 100% of the value of your seat if it is sold on the Ticket Exchange" from this link: https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/ticket-exchange

Answering my own earlier question:
There's an automatic response posted on the club live chat saying that ticket exchange will be available later this week.  Interestingly, also states that there is no fee if a ticket transfer on family and friends changes from concession to adult.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2021, 04:05:21 pm »
Cheers John! 👍
you’ll need his email address

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2021, 05:22:58 pm »
"From Season 2021/22, you will now receive 100% of the value of your seat if it is sold on the Ticket Exchange" from this link: https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/ticket-exchange

Answering my own earlier question:
There's an automatic response posted on the club live chat saying that ticket exchange will be available later this week.  Interestingly, also states that there is no fee if a ticket transfer on family and friends changes from concession to adult.
What, you don't pay the difference in price ?

Offline andym41

• Kopite
  • Done the treble
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2021, 06:25:31 pm »
I transferred my Chelsea ticket to my mate earlier this afternoon and he got an email with a PDF attached This PDF was supposed to include a link but it didn’t so he asked me to recall it and redistribute it

However going into my tickets in my account the Chelsea ticket has disappeared and so has the Crystal Palace one which I haven’t transferred Burnley is still there and the ones I registered for

Anyone else had this?

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2021, 06:27:13 pm »
I know I've asked this before, but I've just turned down two Chelsea tickets and this is one of the issues that is confusing me.

If an adult season ticket holder transfers to a child, what happens price wise?

Got one ticket already and looking to take my two kids and can't afford £140 for a match. Any way they can be turned into kids tickets?

Offline andym41

• Kopite
  • Done the treble
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2021, 06:28:55 pm »

I asked this question a couple of weeks ago and the response from the club was that they hadn’t made any decision on whether there will be any appropriate upgrade to pay

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2021, 06:39:38 pm »
I asked this question a couple of weeks ago and the response from the club was that they hadn’t made any decision on whether there will be any appropriate upgrade to pay

Bet there's been an unannounced decision on my vice versa question above.

Offline Istanbul Boy

• Main Stander
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2021, 06:42:26 pm »
I transferred my Chelsea ticket to my mate earlier this afternoon and he got an email with a PDF attached This PDF was supposed to include a link but it didn’t so he asked me to recall it and redistribute it

However going into my tickets in my account the Chelsea ticket has disappeared and so has the Crystal Palace one which I haven’t transferred Burnley is still there and the ones I registered for

Anyone else had this?

Yes, the Chelsea and Palace game were showing this morning but have since been removed for everyone for some reason unknown.  I'm having problems downloading the NFC pass.  It worked fine for the last home game of last season but now getting a 404 file error.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2021, 07:52:41 pm »
See a few posts back above about 'live chat' which seems to be saying there's 'no fee' (not sure what that means to be honest) to pay from concessionary to adult - I've asked for clarification, but not had a response yet.

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2021, 09:09:57 pm »
See a few posts back above about 'live chat' which seems to be saying there's 'no fee' (not sure what that means to be honest) to pay from concessionary to adult - I've asked for clarification, but not had a response yet.
Got to be a fee surely. Naive or lazy from the TO if they don’t charge.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2021, 09:13:33 pm »
Yes, the Chelsea and Palace game were showing this morning but have since been removed for everyone for some reason unknown.  I'm having problems downloading the NFC pass.  It worked fine for the last home game of last season but now getting a 404 file error.

When you say "downloading the NFC pass" what do you mean exactly? You don't download a new pass for each game.