Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2095153 times)

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #27640 on: August 16, 2022, 09:32:27 am »

I’m not too sure. The club was adamant that QR codes won’t work.
Sure end of the season people was having problems with them anyway.

I can’t believe how bad it is to go to a game now without some little gimp, thinking he’s a major ticket reseller basketing every ticket they can  ::)

At the turnstiles last night, the stewards were literally getting people in front of me to use QR codes instead of the NFC pass
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #27641 on: August 16, 2022, 09:47:31 am »
At the turnstiles last night, the stewards were literally getting people in front of me to use QR codes instead of the NFC pass

Mostly you have to use the QR codes anyway. But the reason the club said screenshot or whatever of QR code won’t work is because it updates every time you open or close the Apple wallet. But by turning off automatic updates it stops all that so the screenshot of QR code will work

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27642 on: August 16, 2022, 09:56:01 am »

Same. It seemed to be people with iphones it wasn't working as well for just tapping it. I've got a Samsung and always tapped, and it's always worked first time.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27643 on: August 16, 2022, 10:03:12 am »
Same. It seemed to be people with iphones it wasn't working as well for just tapping it. I've got a Samsung and always tapped, and it's always worked first time.

Same. I've never had any problems with NFC on Android.

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #27644 on: August 16, 2022, 10:31:41 am »
I think I need to give my samsung more time.

Still have to put my phone in the slot with the barcode.

But also I have an older phone which I updated google wallet on and was able to download my card onto that as well.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #27645 on: August 16, 2022, 10:43:17 am »
Used the QR card on Android last night as usual with no problem.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27646 on: August 16, 2022, 10:43:39 am »
Just had it confirmed through @LFCHelp on twitter that they have no way of checking if you got a ST return after the game.

Only way to know is by checking when you buy the ticket (the add more to basket method.)

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27647 on: August 16, 2022, 10:52:40 am »
Just had it confirmed through @LFCHelp on twitter that they have no way of checking if you got a ST return after the game.

Only way to know is by checking when you buy the ticket (the add more to basket method.)

If this is true, what a fucking shambles.

Offline Lfc1105

• Main Stander
  • This Is Anfield
« Reply #27648 on: August 16, 2022, 10:53:51 am »

Someone on Twitter said if it’s in ya history on account page counts as a credit. I got one with a tick when I checked so should count and mine is there on history. Can anyone who bought a ST one confirm if theirs shows in history to debunk this?

Offline chris90

• Kemlynite
« Reply #27649 on: August 16, 2022, 11:09:12 am »
Someone on Twitter said if it’s in ya history on account page counts as a credit. I got one with a tick when I checked so should count and mine is there on history. Can anyone who bought a ST one confirm if theirs shows in history to debunk this?

I've been informed by the TO that mine was an ST and it's showing in my history

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27650 on: August 16, 2022, 11:10:05 am »

Surely they would all show on your history regardless? The history is the games you have purchased, not games you get a credit for.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Lfc1105

• Main Stander
  • This Is Anfield
« Reply #27651 on: August 16, 2022, 11:16:04 am »
I've been informed by the TO that mine was an ST and it's showing in my history

Guess we wait for the bloke on LFC Advice to confirm then he wrote the tweet last night but hasn’t said how.

Offline chris90

• Kemlynite
« Reply #27652 on: August 16, 2022, 11:18:26 am »
Guess we wait for the bloke on LFC Advice to confirm then he wrote the tweet last night but hasn’t said how.

Boss that we have to wait for an independent 3rd party on Twitter to give us the info that the club should be giving us

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #27653 on: August 16, 2022, 11:30:20 am »

I contacted them straight after, as it wasn't clear and nothing showed on the history OR the email... but they said "we can't help" email the ticketing team..
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 11:59:05 am by Tiz Lad »

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #27655 on: August 16, 2022, 12:15:03 pm »
With all the uncertainty with the fan being unable to confirm if they’ve picked up a STH or members ticket will hopefully mean they scrap it and all games you attend count as a credit

Offline Lfc1105

• Main Stander
  • This Is Anfield
« Reply #27656 on: August 16, 2022, 12:31:02 pm »
With all the uncertainty with the fan being unable to confirm if they’ve picked up a STH or members ticket will hopefully mean they scrap it and all games you attend count as a credit

Not a chance that will happen, they are trying to drop the amount of games needed hence why it been brought in and more day trippers/ international travellers get a chance at tickets who will spend money in club shop etc. At best they might tell you next year what credits you have accrued, but this is our ticket office so even that is unlikely and instead how ever many thousand will be logging on thinking they have the number of credits needed for sales and will just be locked out then moaning on here and to the live chat.

Online Dazzer23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27657 on: August 16, 2022, 01:55:09 pm »
I emailed the club querying whether I had a credit or an ST last night and they told me (ST  :-[)

They also pointed out that the ST tickets are labelled as such on the seat plan when you buy one. Thing is though if you use the 'choose seats option' (which I'm sure most of us do in the Late availability as being the best chance of capturing one) you don't get to see the seat plan and I don't think it shows anywhere else does, does it? I certainly couldn't see it.

I know the 'LFC Advice' guy has posted a somewhat convoluted way of finding out, but surely it needs to be made a lot more obvious. Especially when you consider, if other people are anything  like me, after hours of refreshing you go into a little bit of panic mode when you suddenly catch one, and also likely to be doing this on a phone and not a computer.

I did say this in reply to the club and suggest they look at it. I don't think it's a massive design change even for our system developers, but we'll see.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27658 on: August 16, 2022, 02:00:33 pm »
I emailed the club querying whether I had a credit or an ST last night and they told me (ST  :-[)

They also pointed out that the ST tickets are labelled as such on the seat plan when you buy one. Thing is though if you use the 'choose seats option' (which I'm sure most of us do in the Late availability as being the best chance of capturing one) you don't get to see the seat plan and I don't think it shows anywhere else does, does it? I certainly couldn't see it.

They can say that all they want. But 95% (at least) of tickets purchased in the LA sale will be by the 'choose seats for me' and instead of worrying about the basket getting cleared or whatever going back into the seating plan to check, they should be displaying it both on the basket page, and also in your purchase history.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27659 on: August 16, 2022, 02:04:01 pm »
They can say that all they want. But 95% (at least) of tickets purchased in the LA sale will be by the 'choose seats for me' and instead of worrying about the basket getting cleared or whatever going back into the seating plan to check, they should be displaying it both on the basket page, and also in your purchase history.

Just goes to show how disconnected they are from the ticket buying experience. It was blindingly obvious that this would be an issue.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #27660 on: August 16, 2022, 02:48:04 pm »
Just goes to show how disconnected they are from the ticket buying experience. It was blindingly obvious that this would be an issue.
Does it really matter though? if you've been refreshing all day are you going to throw it back and risk not even getting to the game because of a credit?
YNWA

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27661 on: August 16, 2022, 03:02:07 pm »
Does it really matter though? if you've been refreshing all day are you going to throw it back and risk not even getting to the game because of a credit?

More a question of knowing where you stand as regards 4+ and 13+.  It's not a difficult fix but I just thought it was telling that the ticket office actually think we have the luxury of being able to see the seat before we select it.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27662 on: August 16, 2022, 03:08:44 pm »

Definitely does matter if people are trying to get enough credits. They can't be expected to log on next season just to be told they don't qualify.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #27663 on: August 16, 2022, 03:16:10 pm »
Definitely does matter if people are trying to get enough credits. They can't be expected to log on next season just to be told they don't qualify.
I get that, but when you've been refreshing all day to get a match ticket are you going to throw it back? Its about going and seeing the team at the end of the day
YNWA

Online Dazzer23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27664 on: August 16, 2022, 03:24:52 pm »
Speaking for myself - I haven't got the Budget to attend every game this season, but I would prefer it if the ones I do attend are credit counting.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #27665 on: August 16, 2022, 03:31:41 pm »
Speaking for myself - I haven't got the Budget to attend every game this season, but I would prefer it if the ones I do attend are credit counting.
So would I, but if i get a credit its a bonus really
YNWA

Offline Lfc1105

• Main Stander
  • This Is Anfield
« Reply #27666 on: August 16, 2022, 04:05:25 pm »
Well to throw a bigger spanner in the works on this credit system, I purchased one without the ST was just a tick and no where did it say ST or season ticket holder seat. Live chat have just told me it is a season ticket return supposedly. Now this person did seem thick as pig shit mind so not 100% sure still so gona speak to LFC help Twitter. But If that’s correct then it’s literally random pot luck on the credits which is an absolute farce to be fair and defeats the point of the ST being marked about the hall map. I even sent the screenshots I took before buying of it showing as not a ST and they were still saying it was.  :butt :butt :butt

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27667 on: August 16, 2022, 04:07:12 pm »
So would I, but if i get a credit its a bonus really

Not in this position as 13+ but it’s a basic minimum that when your purchase something you know what you are buying. Doesn’t really actually matter whether it would affect if you do or don’t buy it. It’s really fucking poor from the club when credit is such an intrinsic part of the match going model they have. It also tells me there we no members seemingly representing us in the ticket forum,
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 04:15:09 pm by Levitz »
Liverpool ist Rad!

Online Dazzer23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27668 on: August 16, 2022, 04:20:49 pm »
Well to throw a bigger spanner in the works on this credit system, I purchased one without the ST was just a tick and no where did it say ST or season ticket holder seat. Live chat have just told me it is a season ticket return supposedly. Now this person did seem thick as pig shit mind so not 100% sure still so gona speak to LFC help Twitter. But If that’s correct then it’s literally random pot luck on the credits which is an absolute farce to be fair and defeats the point of the ST being marked about the hall map. I even sent the screenshots I took before buying of it showing as not a ST and they were still saying it was.  :butt :butt :butt

If you wanted to be Arsey about it, I would think you've got scope to push it, as that is effectively mis-selling. You could say you only bought the ticket on account of it being a Credit

Offline chris90

• Kemlynite
« Reply #27669 on: August 16, 2022, 04:21:15 pm »

Mate I'm convinced I'm in the same boat as you. I was certain mine didn't say ST on it either so was surprised to be informed it was an ST ticket. I just put it down to it being a mad scramble to basket a ticket but now you've said this it's making me question it again.

Offline Lfc1105

• Main Stander
  • This Is Anfield
« Reply #27670 on: August 16, 2022, 04:23:04 pm »
Mate I'm convinced I'm in the same boat as you. I was certain mine didn't say ST on it either so was surprised to be informed it was an ST ticket. I just put it down to it being a mad scramble to basket a ticket but now you've said this it's making me question it again.

I literally returned a Kop 105 because it was ST and got a U9 for more money and a worse view because of the credit. I’m waiting see what LFC help say because they have truly fucked it up if this is the case.

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27671 on: August 16, 2022, 04:25:22 pm »
If you wanted to be Arsey about it, I would think you've got scope to push it, as that is effectively mis-selling. You could say you only bought the ticket on account of it being a Credit

Definitely think it could be miss selling
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline chris90

• Kemlynite
« Reply #27672 on: August 16, 2022, 04:26:17 pm »
I literally returned a Kop 105 because it was ST and got a U9 for more money and a worse view because of the credit. I’m waiting see what LFC help say because they have truly fucked it up if this is the case.

I'm fucked mate because I didn't take any screenshots but they can't argue with yours surely

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #27673 on: August 16, 2022, 04:28:20 pm »

Now that is bang out of order. I would go nuts at that.

Offline Lfc1105

• Main Stander
  • This Is Anfield
« Reply #27674 on: August 16, 2022, 04:28:56 pm »
I'm fucked mate because I didn't take any screenshots but they can't argue with yours surely

I took them because I had this funny feeling knowing what the club are like this sort of thing would happen. But I suggest anyone getting a Bournemouth in next sale takes screenshots as back up don’t want anyone else get caught out.

Offline chris90

• Kemlynite
« Reply #27675 on: August 16, 2022, 04:30:18 pm »
I took them because I had this funny feeling knowing what the club are like this sort of thing would happen. But I suggest anyone getting a Bournemouth in next sale takes screenshots as back up don’t want anyone else get caught out.

100%

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #27676 on: August 16, 2022, 04:31:18 pm »
Could the club be lying and selling members tickets as ST to get back the credits they lost in double selling same seats from the past...or even just to reduce the credits for everyone.!??

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #27677 on: August 16, 2022, 04:38:00 pm »
Think I will be safe knowing my ticket is a member returns from last night. I sat row 91 in U5. No chance a season ticket holder has a seat up there

Online Dazzer23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27678 on: August 16, 2022, 04:41:19 pm »
Think I will be safe knowing my ticket is a member returns from last night. I sat row 91 in U5. No chance a season ticket holder has a seat up there

That's what I thought in row 88 in U5! Especially when everyone around me got their mobile phones out. So sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I wouldn't be so sure.

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #27679 on: August 16, 2022, 06:27:23 pm »
Least we know that the majority of people passing on their tickets last season we’re ST holders rather than Members. Yet Members are the ones who get penalised…
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"