Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2043209 times)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Re: Members Sales 18/19
« Reply #80 on: July 2, 2018, 03:30:28 pm »
So same as usual then?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline actwithoutwords

• postswithoutreading
  • Kopite
« Reply #81 on: July 2, 2018, 03:34:17 pm »
So much for these sweeping changes we were worried about.

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #82 on: July 2, 2018, 04:39:55 pm »
The 4+ credits sale for disabled members is now first come first serve having previously been guaranteed. Frustrating. 
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönĺld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #83 on: July 2, 2018, 05:16:50 pm »
Hello everyone i'm looking for a little help here... I'm planing to go to Liverpool with my wife  in November the only purpose of my travel is to be able to go to watch Liverpool( Fullham ) i live in USA never been a member or anything like it . Do i need to make my wife also a member to qualify for Tickets? Any  info will be appreciated... This is my first time visiting England.

Yeah one ticket per membership, also you need to link the accounts otherwise you can’t get seats together.

Offline DominicanRed

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #84 on: July 2, 2018, 06:09:31 pm »
Yeah one ticket per membership, also you need to link the accounts otherwise you can’t get seats together.
Thank You very much.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: July 2, 2018, 06:10:42 pm »
Cardiff and Fulham free for all then  :no
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #86 on: July 2, 2018, 07:11:07 pm »
hopefully its still maximum 4 cards at a time per game available - YNWA !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline Red_Skippy

• Kopite
    • Facebook
« Reply #87 on: July 2, 2018, 10:26:26 pm »

Just think of the fun you will have! :)
I think I love football more than woman...

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: July 2, 2018, 10:58:38 pm »

c*nts

Offline Jon_YNWA82

• Anny Roader
« Reply #89 on: July 3, 2018, 07:06:38 am »
What happened to the changes that were going to be made in this summer members sale?!

Don't know why I am surprised!

Offline hawkwind

• Anny Roader
« Reply #90 on: July 3, 2018, 07:25:50 am »
It's gonna be carnage again, already got lads who haven't got 13+ from last season telling me they can buy tickets on Tuesday the 17th because of the way the email is worded.
"The non-disabled Members’ Ticket Sale will commence from 8.15am on Tuesday 17th July."

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: July 3, 2018, 07:51:38 am »
It's gonna be carnage again, already got lads who haven't got 13+ from last season telling me they can buy tickets on Tuesday the 17th because of the way the email is worded.
"The non-disabled Members’ Ticket Sale will commence from 8.15am on Tuesday 17th July."

What part of the below suggests that?

From 8.15am BST on Tuesday July 17: Members who recorded a minimum of 13 games wishing to purchase tickets for the following fixtures: West Ham United, Brighton and Hove Albion, Southampton, Manchester City, Everton, Manchester United, Newcastle United, Arsenal.

Members eligible to purchase tickets during this sale are guaranteed a ticket for each match.

To ensure the best experience for all supporters during the Members' ticket sale, supporters are asked to follow these guidelines:

Ensure you qualify for the sale before you join the queue. Click here to go into ‘my account’ to check if you qualify.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #92 on: July 3, 2018, 09:19:24 am »
Due to a new arrival I had to limit the number of matches I went to.

I’m on 11 home games from last season so I’ll be in the 4 homes sale  ::)

I’ll literally being going to the big games this season if I can get one as I ain’t gonna get to 13+ again

Offline hawkwind

• Anny Roader
« Reply #93 on: July 3, 2018, 09:23:22 am »
It doesn't say that on the email though, far too many people won't bother clicking on the link in it and read it as they can buy on the 17th as some are already doing.
Why can't they just put that info in the email instead?

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: July 3, 2018, 09:26:48 am »
It doesn't say that on the email though, far too many people won't bother clicking on the link in it and read it as they can buy on the 17th as some are already doing.
Why can't they just put that info in the email instead?

Know what you mean but if people aren’t capable of clicking a link and reading the details properly, what hope do we have ;D

Offline hawkwind

• Anny Roader
« Reply #95 on: July 3, 2018, 09:33:24 am »
Know what you mean but if people aren’t capable of clicking a link and reading the details properly, what hope do we have ;D
We don't if last July's sale is anything to go by lol.
At lot of people far are too lazy these days and need to be spoon fed information.

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #96 on: July 3, 2018, 09:54:20 am »
The change that should have been made, even more so given the posts above about fans who’d don’t qualify trying their luck, is a log in-screen before you can enter the queue!!

Why this is so hard to implement I have no idea - then the club wouldn’t have to include ‘notes’ at the end of the selling notice asking people not to queue if they don’t qualify.

Offline Sefton10

• Main Stander
  • From Paris down to Turkey
« Reply #97 on: July 3, 2018, 10:30:05 am »
Very frustrating that the club have gone for Fulham & Cardiff in the all members sale but if you dont try, you've got no chance. On 19 games from the the previous season and hoping to do the same again this year. I'm presuming that they'll put 2 other games on an all members sale in the second half, but if you get the other ones you're guarenteed for next season again right?
'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool.' - Bill Shankly

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: July 3, 2018, 10:41:58 am »
Very frustrating that the club have gone for Fulham & Cardiff in the all members sale but if you dont try, you've got no chance. On 19 games from the the previous season and hoping to do the same again this year. I'm presuming that they'll put 2 other games on an all members sale in the second half, but if you get the other ones you're guarenteed for next season again right?

I doubt it. They have done exactly the same as they have for last few years. The only teams to be all members have been the newly promoted teams. Wolves would have gone to all members in 2nd sale but as it's last game it will have criteria. It was exactly as I expected the sales to be, and consistent with previous years. Not sure where the surprise and outrage over these has come from.

Online ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #99 on: July 3, 2018, 11:14:41 am »
the changes made are to the design of the site, the mobile device experience has been enhanced and the servers are better to handle the demand.

after last julys sales they introduced the LIVE ticket blog to help out aswell. last novembers sales went a lot better and the servers seemed to cope. should be all good for this season, hopefully !

disabled members dont have to join the LDSA anymore to have ticket access and due to the expansion of disabled places at anfield they have split the sales for those tickets.

I thought they might have gone from 13 to 14 games as many might of got more games.

last season the club registered over 100000 new members numbers and since the end of june this year over 13000 up to today, how many of those members qualify for tickets is another question ?

good luck all and YNWA

www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #100 on: July 3, 2018, 02:44:15 pm »

They should really be in school. It's quite clear

On another note. Are we getting new cards again?

Offline hawkwind

• Anny Roader
« Reply #101 on: July 3, 2018, 02:55:11 pm »
They should really be in school. It's quite clear

On another note. Are we getting new cards again?
One of them is, he's a teacher [emoji16]

No I don't think we will be getting new cards again.

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: July 3, 2018, 02:58:56 pm »
What's the success rate normally like in the 4+ sale on Wednesday?  More or less chance that the free for all on Thursday?

I'm assuming Wednesday will be less availabile tickets but not as many qualifiers, Thursday loads more tickets but hoards of people trying?

Don't really want to take 2 days off work so trying to figure out what to focus on.

Offline Sefton10

• Main Stander
  • From Paris down to Turkey
« Reply #103 on: July 3, 2018, 03:03:17 pm »
I doubt it. They have done exactly the same as they have for last few years. The only teams to be all members have been the newly promoted teams. Wolves would have gone to all members in 2nd sale but as it's last game it will have criteria. It was exactly as I expected the sales to be, and consistent with previous years. Not sure where the surprise and outrage over these has come from.

Yeah that's very true. It was the same last year for me so I don't get how people aren't getting it.
'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool.' - Bill Shankly

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #104 on: July 3, 2018, 03:52:51 pm »
Avoiding the sales this year. I got 12 last season without purchasing any in the bulk sales - all thorugh late availability or Members Sales.

If you know how the system works then you’d take the gamble rather than spending hours stressing out.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: July 3, 2018, 04:13:16 pm »
Avoiding the sales this year. I got 12 last season without purchasing any in the bulk sales - all thorugh late availability or Members Sales.

If you know how the system works then you’d take the gamble rather than spending hours stressing out.

I got Kop seats for quite a few games in late sales last year including Man City & Spurs. It's better the have the seats already sorted though instead of having to sit endlessly refreshing a page for hours a day in the hope something comes up, although they're likely to be worse seats and more expensive if bought in the members sale.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: July 3, 2018, 06:08:32 pm »
The change that should have been made, even more so given the posts above about fans who’d don’t qualify trying their luck, is a log in-screen before you can enter the queue!!

Why this is so hard to implement I have no idea - then the club wouldn’t have to include ‘notes’ at the end of the selling notice asking people not to queue if they don’t qualify.
its not happened because it costs money and they don’t need to spend it as they’ll sell out anyway, they just don’t want loads of people to hammer the site in case the servers crash and it costs more so go full mingebag

Offline AttaRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #107 on: July 4, 2018, 06:59:47 pm »
Just read the email after getting back off holiday, same old same old. Shame that theres a free for all for 2 games after having 19 for years.

Just wondered if theres a way you can get the same seat in the bulk sales? I've been doing these sales for years and have had all 19 for years but have never figured out how or if you can have the same seat for every game in the 13+sales.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #108 on: July 4, 2018, 09:42:46 pm »
Just read the email after getting back off holiday, same old same old. Shame that theres a free for all for 2 games after having 19 for years.

Just wondered if theres a way you can get the same seat in the bulk sales? I've been doing these sales for years and have had all 19 for years but have never figured out how or if you can have the same seat for every game in the 13+sales.

No there's not, it's something people have mentioned quite a lot because it would surely speed up the system (would be handy for the ACS too!) but it's never been an option.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline AttaRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #109 on: July 4, 2018, 10:03:31 pm »
No there's not, it's something people have mentioned quite a lot because it would surely speed up the system (would be handy for the ACS too!) but it's never been an option.

Thought that was the case, but wanted to ask, in case it was something I missed. Its a pain to be by yourself and in a different seat every match but at least i'm in the ground!

Offline Jon_YNWA82

• Anny Roader
« Reply #110 on: July 5, 2018, 07:04:38 am »

Its consistent with previous years - agreed, but I am sure I read somewhere after the November sales that Liverpool were going to review the process and that it would be the last time that they would use current method of ticket sales.

Either way, standard bun fight for the cat C sales for me.  Bring on next week

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #111 on: July 5, 2018, 07:49:15 am »
Its consistent with previous years - agreed, but I am sure I read somewhere after the November sales that Liverpool were going to review the process and that it would be the last time that they would use current method of ticket saled

Where was this said? Or another rumour going around. Same as STH can get champions league auto cup with no credits. It's been like that for a few years but the rumour mill was turning at a fast pace

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: July 5, 2018, 08:01:16 am »
Where was this said? Or another rumour going around. Same as STH can get champions league auto cup with no credits. It's been like that for a few years but the rumour mill was turning at a fast pace

In the echo

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #113 on: July 5, 2018, 09:15:05 am »
That's just the use of the software changing not for the sales criteria

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #114 on: July 5, 2018, 07:59:45 pm »
That's just the use of the software changing not for the sales criteria
I think its the way the last sentence is phrased that hinted that the process and sales criteria would change

Current method of ticket distribution = way/method of selling tickets was my understanding
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline SyukriJ

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
  • Out of darkness cometh light
« Reply #115 on: July 8, 2018, 11:26:47 pm »
Wait am i reading what’s on the official site right? So it goes from 13+ on Tuesday straight to all members on Thursday?
"One of the things I keep reminding players is that when you're lost in a fog you must stick together" - Bob Paisley

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: July 8, 2018, 11:48:43 pm »
There's. 4+ sale for the big games on Wednesday
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #117 on: July 9, 2018, 05:23:50 am »
Wait am i reading what’s on the official site right? So it goes from 13+ on Tuesday straight to all members on Thursday?

As Barney has said, there’s a 4+ sale for only big games on Wednesday. They’ve taken a backwards step here but they want more day trippers into the ground for the prem matches so the club have done the right thing............

For themselves!

Online D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #118 on: July 9, 2018, 08:49:32 am »
Anyone else heard the radio advert for this? ‘Sales starting Tuesday 17th, exclusively to Members’. No mention of previous match attendance or anything. After last seasons issues and 100,000 people hammering the website, you’d think they’d be a bit more careful with their advertising.
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Online RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: July 9, 2018, 11:11:57 am »
Anyone else heard the radio advert for this? ‘Sales starting Tuesday 17th, exclusively to Members’. No mention of previous match attendance or anything. After last seasons issues and 100,000 people hammering the website, you’d think they’d be a bit more careful with their advertising.

I'd imagine there'd be a couple dozen signing up for memberships without understanding how it works...
YNWA.