Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2043266 times)

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
Re: Members Sales 18/19
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2018, 06:31:00 pm »
Thanks lads, you`ve given me a bit of hope  :wave

I`ve lost out the last few years due to financial issues after going home and away for nearly thirty years and now I`m trying to get my kids into Anfield so i bought three memberships recently not realising I had no chance in the ACS  :D

Offline rk1

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2018, 07:21:43 pm »
I used to get tickets for all games off my mates as spares, but bit the bullet two years and got the membership so I could get the credits. First year got 17 credits but went to all the games and last year got all 19. It can be done but you need to put the effort in as I never got any tickets through the members sales in the first year. All of it depends on how much effort your prepared to put in and whether you have the flexibility to look during working hours. If you can you should be able to build enough credits quickly.

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2018, 08:55:45 pm »
Thanks lads, you`ve given me a bit of hope  :wave

I`ve lost out the last few years due to financial issues after going home and away for nearly thirty years and now I`m trying to get my kids into Anfield so i bought three memberships recently not realising I had no chance in the ACS  :D

Echoing what rk1 has said above, it’s definitely possible to build up to a high number of credits from zero. It does take quite a bit of effort though - especially in the first season.

It took me three seasons to go from 0 to 19 (10 in season one, then up to 16 the next season and then full set). You’ll probably find you won’t get many (if any) in the bulk sales - I only got one in both sales combined the first season. It’s all about the late availability sales really - if you’re in a situation where you can check the ticketing page regularly during the day you should have a lot of luck!

On the Auto Cup by the way, the club have announced that League Cup will go to all members. I’d say there’s a chance FA Cup could go same way, so at least that’s a way onto the Cup ladder for you and your kids!

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2018, 10:03:38 pm »
Echoing what rk1 has said above, it’s definitely possible to build up to a high number of credits from zero. It does take quite a bit of effort though - especially in the first season.

It took me three seasons to go from 0 to 19 (10 in season one, then up to 16 the next season and then full set). You’ll probably find you won’t get many (if any) in the bulk sales - I only got one in both sales combined the first season. It’s all about the late availability sales really - if you’re in a situation where you can check the ticketing page regularly during the day you should have a lot of luck!

On the Auto Cup by the way, the club have announced that League Cup will go to all members. I’d say there’s a chance FA Cup could go same way, so at least that’s a way onto the Cup ladder for you and your kids!
Cheers mate  :wave

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2018, 11:16:50 am »
In full summer mode, so reading rawk once a week only.

Will the sales be again something like this? Or are there some news stating otherwise?

Monday - disabled supporters
Tuesday - Cat A and B games those 13+ above
Wednesday - Cat C
Thursday - Cat A and B scramble for 7+ or something
Friday - fuck all left as usual

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2018, 11:40:42 am »
Thursday is usually the Cat C bunfight.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2018, 12:13:59 pm »

Will the sales be again something like this? Or are there some news stating otherwise?

Wednesday - Cat C

Thursday has been 4 the last two seasons..

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2018, 12:21:03 pm »

Wednesday - Cat C

Thursday has been 4 the last two seasons..

Wouldn't bank on anything till they announce it.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2018, 05:29:17 pm »
Fully expecting to get shafted on full 19 credits and Cat C bunfights to be something like:
Brighton, Cardiff and Fulham July sales
Huddersfield November sales

Offline Austinkopite4eva

• Anny Roader
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2018, 09:50:29 am »
Anyone know when this information is like ley to be released.... Sitting ere with 17 credits and would like to know when n what I qualify for..

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2018, 09:56:29 am »
Next Friday based on previous years.
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2018, 09:49:55 am »
Still expecting a shafting, and no indication as to what's being done, or if the comment in the echo piece last November is going to be acted upon

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2018, 10:16:44 am »
Still expecting a shafting, and no indication as to what's being done, or if the comment in the echo piece last November is going to be acted upon

I am on 4 credits and am fully expect that group to be the one that gets shafted by whatever the new process is.

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2018, 10:30:07 am »
Peter Moore Highlighting the need for the international fan - and by inference their associated extra spend on a match day. Which is the type of fan they want, rather than the average fan who has a pint in a local and a bag of chips, that type of fan is a million miles away from what the club want

https://www.givemesport.com/1343081-peter-moore-shares-truthful-message-for-local-liverpool-fans-regarding-club-finances?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2018, 01:58:54 pm »
I've been on 19 for years now. If I get shafted it will probably mean the end of my home league games, and I'll weigh up whether I can be arsed going the match anymore. Let's see......
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2018, 02:24:54 pm »
I've been on 19 for years now. If I get shafted it will probably mean the end of my home league games, and I'll weigh up whether I can be arsed going the match anymore. Let's see......

I'm on 18 this year as couldn't make Boxing Day, will be fuming if that messes me up for next season.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2018, 03:13:53 pm »
Didn't 13 mean you could basically get at least 17/18 last season?
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2018, 03:42:27 pm »
13 guaranteed at least 17 games last season with Brighton being the final home game of the season.
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2018, 05:12:06 pm »
Doubt it’ll go from 19 to something like 6

Offline King Kenny Play

• Legacy Fan
  • "Oh Istanbul is wonderful,oh Istanbul is wonderful
« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2018, 05:53:52 pm »
Same mate, got every home game,inc cups, since the fan cards / members cards were introduced.....
The club showed us what they thought of our loyalty with the recent ACS sale...
Going in a sale for Cat C games with members that have bought their membership 2 days before is so so wrong..
Will see how it goes but if I get shafted then that is me done....should be a staggered sale but that would be too much common sense being used by the TO..
"The people who come to watch us play, who love the team and regard it as part of their lives, would never appreciate Liverpool having a huge balance in the bank. They want every asset we possess to be wearing a red shirt."

‘Football is like a piano. You need eight people to carry it, and three people to play the damn thing!’

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2018, 06:34:19 pm »

I assume that last piece in the Echo has been disregarded. I assumed it meant the end of the bulk sales when I first read that
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2018, 06:57:13 pm »
I assume that last piece in the Echo has been disregarded. I assumed it meant the end of the bulk sales when I first read that
Yep, exactly how I read it at the time.

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2018, 07:33:56 pm »
Why are people thinking they are going to change the criteria for the sales?

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2018, 08:09:21 pm »

Probably the fact they didn’t have a ‘guaranteed’ sale for the CL Auto Cup? I know I’m thinking anything could happen after that!

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2018, 08:57:30 pm »
Years of experience of dealing with our TO making us cynical mainly!

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2018, 09:00:36 pm »
Probably the fact they didn’t have a ‘guaranteed’ sale for the CL Auto Cup? I know I’m thinking anything could happen after that!
it was basically the same as the year before, ie done on attendance the previous European season. Between 2005 and 2009 they disregarded loyalty and made it a free for all

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2018, 09:01:30 pm »
It's the people on 11-15 I would be concerned about. There's an argument they could push the guaranteed to 14/15/16 - forced due to more having 13 credits, or increasing by design to increase the available pool for 4+ and all members. I would be shocked if they penalise those with 17/18/19 much more than they already do- with the current one or two all members sales.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 09:03:25 pm by Hij »
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2018, 09:20:44 pm »
It's the people on 11-15 I would be concerned about. There's an argument they could push the guaranteed to 14/15/16 - forced due to more having 13 credits, or increasing by design to increase the available pool for 4+ and all members. I would be shocked if they penalise those with 17/18/19 much more than they already do- with the current one or two all members sales.
im still hoping they’ll stagger the sales a bit more, at least for the cat A ones. I fully expect everyone here to laugh at me for saying this. Which I deserve.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2018, 10:20:12 pm »
Pretty sure it was mentioned during one of the ticketing fan forums

Offline noneoftheabove

• Main Stander
« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2018, 05:34:58 am »
With this and the delay announcing sale details it’s starting to all sound a bit worrying. I’m on 19 having built up over many years but can see how the club would argue that they need to change the sales to give members with no or few games a better chance. They stilll push the member only sales line to encourage new memberships. However even they can’t completely screw us over can they?

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2018, 09:04:08 am »
With this and the delay announcing sale details it’s starting to all sound a bit worrying. I’m on 19 having built up over many years but can see how the club would argue that they need to change the sales to give members with no or few games a better chance. They stilll push the member only sales line to encourage new memberships. However even they can’t completely screw us over can they?

Short answer is yes they can, probably not this year but they will soon enough. I'm of the opinion if FSG could have STs and a different person in every seat for every game they would. In their 'business model' non ST loyalty is a dirty word

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2018, 09:28:13 am »
There is no delay. They always announce the selling details the Thursday or Friday the week before the actual sales.

Really wouldn’t surprise me if there are changes and can see there being less guaranteed matches with more free for all’s but the fact the details still aren’t announced isn’t anything to suggest that or otherwise.

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2018, 09:29:21 am »
Pretty sure it was mentioned during one of the ticketing fan forums
When was this? Don’t recall it myself. Have you got a link or any further details?

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: June 30, 2018, 09:46:30 am »
Same farce every year. They've announced the week, but not the details. So nobody yet knows the days - which half helps and half doesn't.

My calendar at work has some odd blocks in so I can cover all bases. It was Tuesday and Wednesday for years for me (19+), then it went to Tuesday and Thursday the last 2 I think. So I can't even safely guess the days within this week - I just know the week.

It's like literally everything to do with these sales is water torture, designed to make you give in.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2018, 07:31:20 pm »
When was this? Don’t recall it myself. Have you got a link or any further details?
I don't have a link, I just seem to recall some discussions around sales in one of them around the same time they tried to say they needed to increase ticket revenue

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2018, 09:29:34 pm »
I don't have a link, I just seem to recall some discussions around sales in one of them around the same time they tried to say they needed to increase ticket revenue
they aren’t increasing ticket prices and haven’t increased membership fees, if anything it’s a nod to expanding the anny road end?

Offline DominicanRed

• Boys Pen
« Reply #76 on: July 2, 2018, 03:16:29 pm »
Hello everyone i'm looking for a little help here... I'm planing to go to Liverpool with my wife  in November the only purpose of my travel is to be able to go to watch Liverpool( Fullham ) i live in USA never been a member or anything like it . Do i need to make my wife also a member to qualify for Tickets? Any  info will be appreciated... This is my first time visiting England.
« Last Edit: July 2, 2018, 03:18:59 pm by DominicanRed »

Offline shaneynwa

• Main Stander
« Reply #77 on: July 2, 2018, 03:22:07 pm »
Selling details now up 13+ games dropping down to 4

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: July 2, 2018, 03:23:50 pm »
Selling details now up 13+ games dropping down to 4
thank you for listening lfc you utter c*nts

Offline shaneynwa

• Main Stander
« Reply #79 on: July 2, 2018, 03:24:02 pm »
Liverpool FC has released the following information regarding Members' ticket sales in July.

Ticket sales are outlined below with 10 Premier League home games being available during this period. Eligibility is based on attendance at Premier League home games during the 2017-18 season.

For ticket prices, click here.

Sale dates

Disabled Members sales (click here for full details):

From 8.15am BST on Friday July 13: Members who require a wheelchair bay.

From 8.15am BST Monday July 16: Members who require ambulant seating.

Non-disabled Members sales:

Tickets can be purchased online only.

From 8.15am BST on Tuesday July 17: Members who recorded a minimum of 13 games wishing to purchase tickets for the following fixtures: West Ham United, Brighton and Hove Albion, Southampton, Manchester City, Everton, Manchester United, Newcastle United, Arsenal.

Members eligible to purchase tickets during this sale are guaranteed a ticket for each match.

From 8.15am BST on Wednesday July 18: Members who recorded a minimum of 4 games wishing to purchase tickets for the following fixtures: Manchester City, Everton, Manchester United, Arsenal.

Tickets for this sale will be sold strictly on a first come, first served basis subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that tickets will be available to all that apply.

From 8.15am Thursday July 19: ALL Members wishing to purchase tickets for the following games: West Ham United, Brighton and Hove Albion, Southampton, Cardiff City, Fulham, Newcastle United.

Tickets for this sale will be sold strictly on a first come first served basis subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that tickets will be available to all that apply.

Visit www.liverpoolfc.com to follow the live blog for sale updates during the Members' sale.

To ensure the best experience for all supporters during the Members' ticket sale, supporters are asked to follow these guidelines:

Ensure you qualify for the sale before you join the queue. Click here to go into ‘my account’ to check if you qualify.
Do not select more seats than necessary as this will slow down the sales and queuing process.
Do not queue in more than one browser as this will increase yours and others' queuing time.
The Local Members’ sale, Local general sale and additional Members’ sale will also take place ahead of each match. Members are encouraged to check availability on a regular basis.

As a Member, you can also purchase hospitality and record your match attendance too.