Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2043101 times)

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
Re: Members Sales 18/19
« Reply #120 on: July 9, 2018, 11:45:29 am »
Until it starts not selling out the club give zero shifts who buys them as long as there sold

Offline SyukriJ

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
  • Out of darkness cometh light
« Reply #121 on: July 9, 2018, 03:58:17 pm »
There's. 4+ sale for the big games on Wednesday

As Barney has said, there’s a 4+ sale for only big games on Wednesday. They’ve taken a backwards step here but they want more day trippers into the ground for the prem matches so the club have done the right thing............

For themselves!

Goodness, I was only looking at the first two home games and thinking why have they done this? It's still going to be a mess next week.
"One of the things I keep reminding players is that when you're lost in a fog you must stick together" - Bob Paisley

Online Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #122 on: July 10, 2018, 08:02:37 am »
I might have to be a logged on for a week. what a tit  :o
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 08:17:11 am by Johnny Foreigner »
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: July 10, 2018, 08:07:57 am »
Not sure if this is new, but you're possible to access your own account - and there is no "you're placed in a queue" ?

No queue during the sales? Can't see how that would work.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #124 on: July 10, 2018, 11:20:52 am »
No queue during the sales? Can't see how that would work.

Back to the old "F5" mashing?

Online Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #125 on: July 10, 2018, 11:31:21 am »
Back to the old "F5" mashing?

The process for enrolling in the Autocup seemed exactly the same as last season, so I can't imagine they will have changed anything for the sales next week.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #126 on: July 10, 2018, 11:34:18 am »
The process for enrolling in the Autocup seemed exactly the same as last season, so I can't imagine they will have changed anything for the sales next week.

No that would be very odd even for the TO!

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #127 on: July 10, 2018, 12:00:52 pm »
this is new !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: July 10, 2018, 12:11:28 pm »
this is new !

Feel like they've done a bit of work on the LFC site generally. Links to the old ticket site, so doubt any change.

YNWA.

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #129 on: July 10, 2018, 03:30:02 pm »
this is new !
Where is that on the website? The old ticketing information page is still loading for me?
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #130 on: July 10, 2018, 03:43:11 pm »
Where is that on the website? The old ticketing information page is still loading for me?

it popped up one day so I got a screen capture of it, must of been when they were upgrading the servers or during a maintenance session. might be available next week !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Online koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #131 on: July 13, 2018, 01:33:11 pm »
I know most of you aren't concerned with disabled sales but I wanted to credit the club for finally putting it online instead of charging us through the phone. What used to take hours was done in 10 minutes today.
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #132 on: July 13, 2018, 01:42:34 pm »
I know most of you aren't concerned with disabled sales but I wanted to credit the club for finally putting it online instead of charging us through the phone. What used to take hours was done in 10 minutes today.

It’s nice to hear some positive news for a change  :)

Offline mccoydromintee

• Kemlynite
« Reply #133 on: July 13, 2018, 02:42:52 pm »
The family and friends button isn't there for me, anyone else having this issue?

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #134 on: July 15, 2018, 04:54:10 am »
The family and friends button isn't there for me, anyone else having this issue?

Are you using a phone? If so, I can't remember exactly right now because I've had a few to drink, but you basically click the three lines which is a small square icon and it brings down a massive drop down list and eventually you can find friends and family and once you have found it, then you can add/remove from there. The easiest way is through tickets.liverpoolfc.com on a web browser and it's so simple to navigate to- again I think it's three lines you click.

As for the sales coming up, what with the season ticket list as long as it is, I've just booked out an interest free credit card for 27 months and will be buying as many for me, my brother and my friends as possible on me and my brothers cards. Any we can't attend will be sold at face value to people within our circle who want to see a game but don't go as often. Saves them the membership and keeps us the credits.I should feel bad but people do it already and I'm never getting on the European or domestic away loyalty list again, so as far as I'm concerned, banging out as many tickets for me and my brother as I can and sharing them out if we can't go is the best route. This is what a lot of season ticket holders do with their tickets anyway, plus they get benefits more than us members, like first dibs on away cup games. I appreciate that its not within the spirit of the ticket sales as they should be sold in regards to loyalty and who actually attended, but like I say neither are any of the others really, especially aways which are paper tickets who those who purchase can flog to whoever they want. So you either play the game or get left behind to be honest.

Plus we are winning the league in the next three years ;) And after spending a couple of seasons building a mates card who lived out of the country, I decided to build me and my brothers. When we were near top in January, he said he wanted to go to Bournemouth on the last day and then we fell away he changed his mind to going to Everton at home which I haven't done, and wasn't arsed about Bournemouth anymore and that made my mind up- if I can't rely on a fella who doesn't even live here anymore to sort me out for a possible title challenge and/or Everton at home, then I'll sort myself out.

NB: Thankfully a fella from here sorts me most away games for the League Cup and the FA Cup and I'm happy enough to do the exchange for that because I love going away games, but obviously if we make a final, those stubs are worth fuck all.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 05:17:13 am by Hij »
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: July 15, 2018, 09:33:04 am »
Until it starts not selling out the club give zero shifts who buys them as long as there sold

They need to though don't they - and they know they need to - because their marketing campaign is built around it - but also we're the exact fans they don't seem to want in there judging by every barrier and difficulty they make us suffer.

At some point the balance will topple over. Some say It already has.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: July 15, 2018, 09:37:05 am »
You either play the game or get left behind to be honest.

It's a bit like fight club. Everyone does this. Just nobody seems to talk about it.

When you make something 'rare' like these tickets everyone acts strange and it becomes more rare because you're made to feel you are (or might be) missing out.

Said it hundreds of times. I genuinely believe if we had pay on the gate (i.e you decide on the day) not all of our games would sell out.

We all experience some of them games don't we throughout the year where we really cannot be that bothered to go to. (But we do).

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #137 on: July 16, 2018, 07:50:57 am »
They need to though don't they - and they know they need to - because their marketing campaign is built around it - but also we're the exact fans they don't seem to want in there judging by every barrier and difficulty they make us suffer.

At some point the balance will topple over. Some say It already has.

We are the black sheep of the Lfc family...... :( :jong
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: July 16, 2018, 09:37:43 am »
Hij brings up a great point earlier. If you're able (and "responsible") enough, it's probably worth looking at credit card options for the next bulk sale, if not already.

Whether that's to make use of any 0% interest or just to gain some cashback/airmiles... £1000+ in one whack is an awful amount to pay up front for four tickets.
YNWA.

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #139 on: July 16, 2018, 10:26:15 am »
Snip

This is what I didn't do a few years ago. I had pretty much full league credits for a number of years, during and following the PTS era, and then had to cut back on the number of games I was going to for financial reasons and eventually just dropped off the ladder entirely. Now, for league games I just use the exchange to pick up the odd one (like i've always done with the aways) and go to the cups instead. The smart/selfish move, as you've suggested, would have been to keep on buying and pass them on. As you say, it's not something that idealistically you'd want to be doing (and I made the decision that I didn't want to do that myself), but ultimately, lots of others are doing precisely that so I don't blame anyone who follows suit, to be honest.
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline KissThisGuy

• OnlyThroughAFaceMaskThough
  • Legacy Fan
  • It was raining, I went outside, I got wet.
« Reply #140 on: July 16, 2018, 11:48:15 am »
How is the 4+ sale compared to the sale on Thursday for all members? Is it more difficult because of fewer games or easier because of less traffic? I see they reckon you should only queue in one browser. No thank you, I'll be on 2 laptops and about 8 different browsers.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: July 16, 2018, 12:01:59 pm »
How is the 4+ sale compared to the sale on Thursday for all members? Is it more difficult because of fewer games or easier because of less traffic? I see they reckon you should only queue in one browser. No thank you, I'll be on 2 laptops and about 8 different browsers.

In theory the sales with criteria should be easier.

Most people will try with a few browsers. Once they've bought they'd probably all shut them down anyway.
YNWA.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: July 16, 2018, 12:36:29 pm »

Weirdly enough, last year I got tickets with relative ease in the FFA sale and didn't get any in the  4+ sale (except Arsenal) in both July & Novebmer. Did end up with far better seats in the late availability sales though.

Hoping for more luck this week

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #143 on: July 16, 2018, 12:51:11 pm »
Ffs.. the laptop I brought to Spain can’t load any pages..
‘The DNS server isn’t responding’

Tried all the troubleshooting I found online.. anyone with any ideas??

Offline JAY-IOM

• Anny Roader
« Reply #144 on: July 16, 2018, 12:53:10 pm »
Anyone know if there's a cut-off date to renew membership so can buy in this weeks sale?

Mates got a card with 4+ but has forgot to renew..

Cheers

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: July 16, 2018, 12:54:39 pm »
Anyone know if there's a cut-off date to renew membership so can buy in this weeks sale?

Mates got a card with 4+ but has forgot to renew..

Cheers
It was midnight yesterday unfortunately

Ffs.. the laptop I brought to Spain can’t load any pages..
‘The DNS server isn’t responding’

Tried all the troubleshooting I found online.. anyone with any ideas??

Manually configure your DNS Settings on the Laptop to use 8.8.8.8 (which is google) instead of what it's trying to use now

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #146 on: July 16, 2018, 01:42:35 pm »
Manually configure your DNS Settings on the Laptop to use 8.8.8.8 (which is google) instead of what it's trying to use now
[/quote]

Cheers!
In not that technical, I’m resetting the whole pc now instead :)
Tried with ipconfig commands but it didn’t wanna play ball.

But if the reset doesn’t work I’ll try the less extreme option.. that is if I can figure out how to manually enter it.

Offline JAY-IOM

• Anny Roader
« Reply #147 on: July 16, 2018, 02:13:07 pm »

I thought that, but i couldn't find it anywhere on the site to prove it to my mate

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: July 16, 2018, 02:15:41 pm »

I thought that, but i couldn't find it anywhere on the site to prove it to my mate

Link in the OP mate
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline JAY-IOM

• Anny Roader
« Reply #149 on: July 16, 2018, 03:39:21 pm »
Thanks mate. He's had a nightmare

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #150 on: July 16, 2018, 04:06:46 pm »
Just try and get them on his card (if he renews). The system will quite possibly allow him to, and might not have put in a strict timescale into the system in terms of renewal date. 

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: July 16, 2018, 04:27:00 pm »
Weirdly enough, last year I got tickets with relative ease in the FFA sale and didn't get any in the  4+ sale (except Arsenal) in both July & Novebmer. Did end up with far better seats in the late availability sales though.

Hoping for more luck this week

I was the opposite - got all the 'big' games easily but found it really hard to get in the free for all. But then ended up going to the majority of homes through late availability anyway, often in better seats. I remember the City league game I was 2nd row of lower King Kenny, amazing view of us twatting them all over the pitch.

This season I'm going to try again in the 4+ sale and will try in the free for all but wont be that disappointed if I miss out on a few as I know I'll be able to get on the LA or local sale again.

Got my CL, FA and league cup sorted through auto cup already.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline Ulster_Red

• Anny Roader
  • 6 Times
    • Irishleague Forums
« Reply #152 on: July 16, 2018, 04:59:22 pm »
Managed to get ambulant tickets today for Southampton and Fulham. Only recently diagnosed as disabled so it was my 1st time getting tickets this way. All very quick and easy to do.
Our Lads Come From All Over The Place, They Talk Dead Funny But They Play Dead Great

Offline Alonso_The_Assassin

• Legacy Fan
    • Just Words
« Reply #153 on: July 16, 2018, 08:11:51 pm »
Do my eyes deceive me, or is it true that having recorded 13 or more PL games last season means you're guaranteed a ticket for the selected matches?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #154 on: July 16, 2018, 08:24:12 pm »
Do my eyes deceive me, or is it true that having recorded 13 or more PL games last season means you're guaranteed a ticket for the selected matches?
Yes, that's been the case for many years now.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #155 on: July 16, 2018, 08:26:59 pm »
I’m pretty sure I’m on 11 from last season but it’s frustrating how you can’t filter your purchase history to show just prem games!?  :o

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: July 16, 2018, 09:58:49 pm »

Guaranteed but will still be chaos at 8.15 as everyone clamours to get Kop tickets.  At £20 a game saving compared with the most expensive tickets x 4 cards that is around £600 saving.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 10:02:24 pm by andy07 »
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #157 on: July 16, 2018, 10:33:33 pm »
I’m pretty sure I’m on 11 from last season but it’s frustrating how you can’t filter your purchase history to show just prem games!?  :o
It’s annoying isn’t it. I got 12 last season but I knew the amnesty was 13 the season before so I wasn’t holding my breath.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #158 on: July 17, 2018, 05:21:46 am »
Guaranteed but will still be chaos at 8.15 as everyone clamours to get Kop tickets.  At £20 a game saving compared with the most expensive tickets x 4 cards that is around £600 saving.

Yeah but I can’t see many £59 tickets available? Mostly the £53 once in the corners. But still a lot more expensive and much worse seats than the kop.

Offline Jason87

• Kemlynite
« Reply #159 on: July 17, 2018, 06:37:37 am »
Website now closed.