Author Topic: Lawless Liverpool?  (Read 181355 times)

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
Re: Lawless Liverpool?
« Reply #80 on: February 3, 2018, 12:32:07 pm »
Another lad killed on wood street last night

Town is full of dickheads

Unfortunately the same scene was probably repeated in the other big cities.

The world is full of dickheads.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: February 3, 2018, 12:36:04 pm »

Well I can't comment because I don't live in other cities only this one. But one thing for sure is town is getting increasingly worse.

Offline Upinsmoke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: February 3, 2018, 03:43:18 pm »
Also on the homeless situation. I work by the excelsior, and signature living opened up Kingsway house during the winter as somewhere to take shelter because of the freezing weather. Don't have an issue with that, no one should be outside in this, however as I follow the excelsior on Twitter I've just seen that staff working there have been subjected to physical and verbal threats for not letting them use the loo and when they have been allowed they've been using them for drug use. Completely out of order.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #83 on: February 4, 2018, 07:12:06 pm »
Another lad killed on wood street last night

Town is full of dickheads

Right underneath ours it was, could see the forensic suits from our balcony.

Offline Upinsmoke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: February 4, 2018, 07:40:36 pm »
Right underneath ours it was, could see the forensic suits from our balcony.

Scary. Fuck town after midnight.

Offline stevensr123

• bedwetter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: February 6, 2018, 11:18:31 am »
Scary. Fuck town after midnight.
I live right in the centre and haven't had a problem at all. Infact it's been the best times of my life living here, so much culture and so many nice people.

sadly in any city you have dick heads and they stand out a lot more. I don't really go clubbing though, which has full of nob heads on the beak.

What a waste of a life   :'(
« Last Edit: February 6, 2018, 11:20:43 am by stevensr123 »
PUSSY cat, PUSSY cat, I love you,  yes I do.......

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: February 6, 2018, 08:56:44 pm »

Manchester City Centre can be just as bad - lot of rapes of a night too, especially at the weekend.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #87 on: February 6, 2018, 10:21:47 pm »
Don't know if it's been posted before, but here's the crime map for Liverpool.

Zoom in or out on the map, of drag the map for your area, for further details.

Click on the spots when you've got a close up of your area, for details of the individual crimes.

https://www.police.uk/merseyside/E1E3/crime/

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2018, 12:12:15 pm »
Heard of a huge amount of house robberies recently. Grim times, police stretched and rats getting away with all sorts

Offline Upinsmoke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2018, 01:04:59 pm »
Heard of a huge amount of house robberies recently. Grim times, police stretched and rats getting away with all sorts

There's been loads by ours. Mostly breaking in for car keys.

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: February 20, 2018, 01:07:43 pm »

Many seem to have these devices that open keyless cars too.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #91 on: February 20, 2018, 02:58:38 pm »
This is probably just a sound off, but it’s something I think is worth getting the opinion of others for so here goes…..

Since when did it become so violent in this city. Has it always been this bad or has the introduction of internet news, social media made it more visible that we simply cant ignore it.

Sunday night, 8.30pm and in my street in Page Moss I hear the screech of tyres. Nothing unusual about that, especially around ours, so I ignored it.
A few minutes later I hear a repeated banging in the street, like someone kicking a wheelie bin about. Looking out the window I was shocked to see five men in balaclavas armed with bats and machetes smashing a van to bits. The van belongs to a boyfriend of a young girl who lives a few doors up, the boyfriend apparently got out the jug a few months ago.

Being the good son that I am, I shot downstairs and told my mum to stay in the kitchen and I locked the door (don’t know why, but just to be sure).
After a few seconds the mob drive off and the jailbird come out with his family to survey the damage and screech and shout!

Apparently less than 30 minutes later and only a mile or so up the road, a 17 year old is shot in the head whilst riding on the back of a bike and ends up dead. His mate rode off and left him dying in the gutter. Fooking 17 years of age?

The same weekend in our city a 14 year old kid is stabbed after a fight in Concert Square, another fella is stabbed in the stomach in a bar in Santa Chupitos and the other day a fella ends up fighting for his life after someone used his head as a casey over a row about a taxi.
Throw into the mix countless windows getting shot out on a daily basis, Police finding guns and ammo hidden in gardens.

The thing now is, nobody is shocked or surprised about a kid being shot dead on a Sunday night, it’s a cliché but if this happened 10, maybe 20 years ago then it was huge news. What’s gone wrong since, is it a generation thing? A lack of respect for the people they share the streets with? Is it a case of they are nothing but shithouse cowards who cant settle a dispute with talking or fists, so resort to killing someone? Is it a case of the Police being overstretched?

I genuinely believe that its getting out of control, that the Police are struggling to control the streets, or is it a case that our city has always been this violent?

Drives me crazy this thread,like every other major city in the UK we have a minority of bastards who do their utmost to give Liverpool a bad reputation.
There isn't much discussion going on..just the latest news of what robbery/glassing/whatever is new.
Is it lawless? No.

Do we suffer from lack of resources which ultimately effects policing. Yes.

Reminds me of this story i read yonks ago.

http://liverpoolcitypolice.co.uk/tithebarn-street-outrage/4582263338

'Alleged inefficiencies' still prevalent.
Not much has changed in 144 years eh..

Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #92 on: February 20, 2018, 03:06:34 pm »
Many seem to have these devices that open keyless cars too.

Yeah, the fucked up thing is that the more 'advanced' the security systems get with the newer cars the easier it has been for the criminals to take them. There are some videos and articles out there about the device you mention and it isn't actually that complicated when you think about it and they can just drive away in a couple of minutes. 15-20 years ago it was hotwiring and breaking into the porch for keys, now you don't even need to do that.

My mates dad's car was taken about 18 months ago via this method and you see so much on social media now of similar things happening. These people are a stain on the city.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #93 on: February 20, 2018, 03:09:19 pm »
Yeah, the fucked up thing is that the more 'advanced' the security systems get with the newer cars the easier it has been for the criminals to take them. There are some videos and articles out there about the device you mention and it isn't actually that complicated when you think about it and they can just drive away in a couple of minutes. 15-20 years ago it was hotwiring and breaking into the porch for keys, now you don't even need to do that.

My mates dad's car was taken about 18 months ago via this method and you see so much on social media now of similar things happening. These people are a stain on the city.

Certainly isn’t limited to Liverpool that one. Friends of ours had their car nicked off the drive in a similar way recently. Secret is to have a shit car no one wants to steal. :D

Offline owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: February 20, 2018, 03:20:14 pm »
Where about are you?

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: February 20, 2018, 03:54:23 pm »
Apparently if you put your car key (if it's keyless) in the microwave those devices wont work...

Offline Upinsmoke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: February 20, 2018, 05:39:37 pm »
Where about are you?

Bootle/Seaforth/Litherland

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: February 20, 2018, 05:39:40 pm »
Apparently if you put your car key (if it's keyless) in the microwave those devices wont work...

That's right, or you can put some of them in the freezer or wrap them in foil. The metal stops the key picking up the signal from the car so they cannot intercept it.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: February 20, 2018, 06:11:23 pm »
Bootle/Seaforth/Litherland

Fancy dan with your three houses ;D
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Upinsmoke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: February 20, 2018, 08:34:25 pm »

I'm thinking of selling all three and getting half a house in Crosby :D

Offline burriana

• Kopite
  • Oh you beauty, what a hit son, what a hit!
« Reply #100 on: February 21, 2018, 12:40:49 pm »
Living abroad but travelling back a lot to see my mum and dad, I'm always struck how great people are in Liverpool; really genuine, no side, helpful and ready with a good quip. The way people go out of their way to help my mum and dad in the supermarket, how the neighbours always take an interest in them, take the bins out etc is just fucking lovely.

Yes, there are scrotes and bad people about, always have been always will be but they're such a minority.

The real problem is that now some of the scrotes are too willing to take it to the max from the outset. There's no argy bargy just someone pulling a knife or a gun with the intention to kill in the first minute. They all seem to think they're in an episode from some gang thriller on Netflix. Add in the absurd cuts to the police and it all starts to get messy.

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: February 22, 2018, 10:08:18 am »
No doubt there's good people here but the place is on its arse. Police are stretched and more and more of the shithouses know they can get away with all sorts. And we shouldn't forget to mention the huge cuts to all sorts of services and benefits that are leaving some so desperate. It's certainly no excuse but it's contributing to the trend sadly.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: February 22, 2018, 12:38:12 pm »
Not a bog between them though.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Upinsmoke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: February 22, 2018, 01:36:53 pm »
Not a bog between them though.

What's that?

Offline Lotus Eater

• "The first picture of you! The first picture of summer. See the flowers scream their joy!" Father of Water Melon Eater.
  • Kopite
  • Yer Ma wears army boots
« Reply #104 on: February 23, 2018, 12:16:02 am »
What's that?
Two bogs don’t make a shite
11 September 1999 - Slater Street. 2 beers, a packet of crisps and a truncheon please.

Offline Upinsmoke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: February 23, 2018, 08:33:38 am »
Haha stop chatting shite with your riddles

Don't rip where people live whilst you staying coy
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 08:43:06 am by Upinsmoke »

Offline princeoftherocks

• Legacy Fan
  • black sheep scouse
« Reply #106 on: February 28, 2018, 09:08:13 pm »
Are police respected in liverpool,
is the law respected in liverpool? 

are they fuck!
dios esta buena

Offline ScottScott

• Thugby...It's just not rugger old chap!!!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: March 6, 2018, 12:15:57 pm »
Fella in his 30's shot by my Mum's in Whiston with a shotgun a couple of nights ago. Alive and in hospital with wounds to his back and legs. Who the fuck owns a shotgun?

Thing is it was right outside a row of houses at around half 8 in the evening so anything could have happened. Anyone could have been coming out of the house and been hit as well

Offline Capon Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #108 on: April 3, 2018, 01:58:04 pm »
2 scramblers chased through fazakerly by a black golf apparently.One lad on scrambler came off,and died
MAM!!! OUR BARRYS WEARING ME UNDIES AGAIN!! TELL HIM WILL YE!!

https://thedeadradiobroadcast.bandcamp.com/releases
https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: April 3, 2018, 04:55:10 pm »
Fella in his 30's shot by my Mum's in Whiston with a shotgun a couple of nights ago. Alive and in hospital with wounds to his back and legs. Who the fuck owns a shotgun?

Thing is it was right outside a row of houses at around half 8 in the evening so anything could have happened. Anyone could have been coming out of the house and been hit as well

Mt arl fella has got one - legally owned, used for clay pigeon shooting.

The ones the criminals have will either be stolen from places like farms, reactivated guns that were previously deactivated, or imported from the continent.

2 scramblers chased through fazakerly by a black golf apparently.One lad on scrambler came off,and died

Three teenagers were rammed off mopeds in Swindon by a van that chased them. Almost had sympathy, until it mentioned the families admitted at least one of the mopeds was stolen.

Offline Capon Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #110 on: April 3, 2018, 07:43:32 pm »
Mt arl fella has got one - legally owned, used for clay pigeon shooting.

The ones the criminals have will either be stolen from places like farms, reactivated guns that were previously deactivated, or imported from the continent.

Three teenagers were rammed off mopeds in Swindon by a van that chased them. Almost had sympathy, until it mentioned the families admitted at least one of the mopeds was stolen.
Was in a shop by tuebrook market last week(bit further up towards Belmont rd on other side of road with giant statue outside) and it was full of guns.Asked fella if they sold many and he said yeah,so I asked who to? Now I couldn't be arsed arguing with him if he was pulling my leg but he said loads buy them to shoot rats????

Yeah I know what ye mean about the bikes.Been in my car a few times round dodge and had a few coming at me on wrong side of rd.Jumped right off curb by shops full of mums with kids and oaps.Tempted to ram them haha lil bastards

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: April 3, 2018, 08:04:13 pm »
Was in a shop by tuebrook market last week(bit further up towards Belmont rd on other side of road with giant statue outside) and it was full of guns.Asked fella if they sold many and he said yeah,so I asked who to? Now I couldn't be arsed arguing with him if he was pulling my leg but he said loads buy them to shoot rats????

Was that Aladdins cave? They are not a registered firearms dealer, so they only sell air rifles and air pistols. The air rifles are good for shooting rats. I used to use mine, when I was a kid, to shoot rats when we lived in Kirkby or just target shooting in the woods, although we did shoot up the yellow pages and the phone book, my Ma went mad at us.

Offline Capon Debaser

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #112 on: April 5, 2018, 01:24:14 am »
Hahaha Oh is that what they are? Haha they looked like proper guns.My older brother used to own one and hed phone his mates to come around!We lived next to the river alt on simmonswood at the furthest point so could see anyone coming across the fields as no one liked coming through top of street as there was an old dog that chased them and bite etc.So wed see them coming from hall lane and my bro would shoot at his mates with me and my lil bro watching.Theyd be fucking running all over the place waving their arms asking him to stop.Was funny as fuck ;D

Offline Capon Debaser

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #113 on: April 5, 2018, 01:25:49 am »
Yeah aladdins cave sounds right

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: April 5, 2018, 09:26:44 pm »
Hahaha Oh is that what they are? Haha they looked like proper guns.My older brother used to own one and hed phone his mates to come around!We lived next to the river alt on simmonswood at the furthest point so could see anyone coming across the fields as no one liked coming through top of street as there was an old dog that chased them and bite etc.So wed see them coming from hall lane and my bro would shoot at his mates with me and my lil bro watching.Theyd be fucking running all over the place waving their arms asking him to stop.Was funny as fuck ;D

Yeah it's hard at times to tell the difference between an air rifle and a real gun.

Did you live on the end house where the bridge was ? My mate lived on Weaver Avenue. I got arrested on that little stone bridge on Hall Lane for having a loaded air rifle in a public place. We were shooting rats and someone phoned the coppers and I got nicked.

Offline Capon Debaser

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #115 on: April 5, 2018, 10:17:49 pm »
lived on deva close mate.There used to be an old mansion were some arl bird used to live with loadsa cats.Big fuck off scary house it was that wasnt touched for years.Proper haunted mansion.Dont think its still there?

Used to watch mrs huyton coming down hall lane over that bridge so we could get sweets and watch he man and battle of the planets on a saturday.Nearest shops were tower hill by st peters an pauls school.Fuck walking that ;D
« Last Edit: April 5, 2018, 10:28:09 pm by Capon Debaser »

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: April 5, 2018, 10:33:45 pm »
Yeah I know that well. Grew up in Ravenscroft, went to Overdale then Ruffwood. Used to mess about in Pagsy.

Simonswood Hall was the old house. It was supposed to be haunted by someone who was murdered there in the 1910's or so. One night me and 2 mates thought we'd go for a nose around, about 8 or 9 o'clock, pitch black. Everything was OK, until we walked around the back and it suddenly went icy cold,proper freezing, all the hairs stood up on my neck. We never said a word to each other other than lets go. Once back on the road we all said what we'd felt the same thing - we'd all  been scared shitless by whatever we felt. Not been up there for about 9 years so no idea if the house still stands.

Offline Capon Debaser

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #117 on: April 5, 2018, 10:38:42 pm »
Yeah I know that well. Grew up in Ravenscroft, went to Overdale then Ruffwood. Used to mess about in Pagsy.

Simonswood Hall was the old house. It was supposed to be haunted by someone who was murdered there in the 1910's or so. One night me and 2 mates thought we'd go for a nose around, about 8 or 9 o'clock, pitch black. Everything was OK, until we walked around the back and it suddenly went icy cold,proper freezing, all the hairs stood up on my neck. We never said a word to each other other than lets go. Once back on the road we all said what we'd felt the same thing - we'd all  been scared shitless by whatever we felt. Not been up there for about 9 years so no idea if the house still stands.
haha loved that house.Boss down there.Fields for miles

Offline Upinsmoke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: April 6, 2018, 07:14:47 am »
2 kids stabbed within 90 minutes of each other yesterday.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: April 6, 2018, 07:21:16 am »
2 kids stabbed within 90 minutes of each other yesterday.

Seems to be the latest method of choice - another 5 stabbings in London last night.