Author Topic: European homes  (Read 436060 times)

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönċld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
Re: European homes
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2017, 12:10:30 am »
We might as well play in the Europa league if you want to play the worst European teams possible!

I'm sure we all much rather do a 'United' and play all the easy teams as they did in EL this season.
Rather than do the same we did 2 years ago and lose in finals because we played the best team(s)??!?

Offline Paragon

• of Virtue. David N'Gog's biggest fan, why did we sell?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: June 3, 2017, 11:29:13 am »
Couple of questions for someone in the know about these things...

I got three Europa League home credits last season and one Champions League home credit the season before. Do I have a decent chance or am I screwed?

Also, a friend of mine was going to buy a membership from scratch with no previous order history - does he have any chance whatsoever for the CL?

Thanks in advance.
Would be even more fun if you could stand up to a hook to the jaw for being a snidey bastard. But then that's reality! No one needs to 'swim or drown' in a coward's paradise.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #42 on: June 3, 2017, 11:46:22 am »
Couple of questions for someone in the know about these things...

I got three Europa League home credits last season and one Champions League home credit the season before. Do I have a decent chance or am I screwed?

Also, a friend of mine was going to buy a membership from scratch with no previous order history - does he have any chance whatsoever for the CL?

Thanks in advance.
You will be fine, it's unlikely they'll take the CL credit into consideration.

With the extra tickets this season compared to last time in Europe there will be some going to people without credits for the first
match for sure. He might only find it difficult if the first match is Barcelona. Other than that I reckon he will be fine as well.

If you both get the first match you'll be set for the rest of the tournament you'd imagine as long as you are on the ball.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Tjfruits

• Anny Roader
« Reply #43 on: June 3, 2017, 02:27:41 pm »
You will be fine, it's unlikely they'll take the CL credit into consideration.

With the extra tickets this season compared to last time in Europe there will be some going to people without credits for the first
match for sure. He might only find it difficult if the first match is Barcelona. Other than that I reckon he will be fine as well.

If you both get the first match you'll be set for the rest of the tournament you'd imagine as long as you are on the ball.
So being on no credits, if you get the first game you will have priorty for the next

Offline Paragon

• of Virtue. David N'Gog's biggest fan, why did we sell?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: June 3, 2017, 02:44:35 pm »
Thanks for the info, Hij!
Would be even more fun if you could stand up to a hook to the jaw for being a snidey bastard. But then that's reality! No one needs to 'swim or drown' in a coward's paradise.

Offline stevo7

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Direct Action Now
« Reply #45 on: June 3, 2017, 02:51:52 pm »
So being on no credits, if you get the first game you will have priorty for the next

This has been the process for all HOME CUP games for a number of years for a member - no matter the competition.
Although buying a HOME CL ticket for the QUALIFIER, may not be counted.
You have to wait for the ticket selling criteria.

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #46 on: June 4, 2017, 11:12:00 pm »
Correct. Occasionally a handful may miss out if sponsors take more for instance, but generally speaking if you get the first, and continue to purchase, you'll get them all (homes).

Unlikely they'll use the qualifier as a credit though as Stevo says.

Offline daveyg

• Plain and Simple
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #47 on: June 5, 2017, 07:50:39 pm »
Just received email from the club regarding my season ticket seats.

I'm being moved to make way for the UEFA corporate lot. Friday morning I can go and choose my seat online.

Just been reading the guide and from what I can see is that the club is charging 10p for the privilege of having to move seats. Penny pinching at its finest ha ha!

I'm usually in Lower Centenary block KM can anybody recommend blocks to move to?
14/08/04 -  THE START OF THE NEW RAFALUTION!

Offline TTB

• Main Stander
« Reply #48 on: June 6, 2017, 09:42:08 am »
I'm usually in Lower Centenary block KM can anybody recommend blocks to move to?

I'm in KN. Didn't do auto cup in Europa league so don't know if seats would have been moved. Last time in champions league they moved us automatically and we couldn't pick our seats. At least we get a chance before the members can enrol. I guess we will find out Friday morning whats available. Good luck.

Offline daveyg

• Plain and Simple
  • Kopite
« Reply #49 on: June 6, 2017, 11:25:02 am »
I'm in KN. Didn't do auto cup in Europa league so don't know if seats would have been moved. Last time in champions league they moved us automatically and we couldn't pick our seats. At least we get a chance before the members can enrol. I guess we will find out Friday morning whats available. Good luck.

Yeah I remember I kicked off at the club via the season ticket holders rep last time we were moved for the Champions league. Club claimed it was a last minute decision due to UEFA but my purchase history showed that they had already decided they were moving me not long after the season had finished.

The seat they moved me to was awful compared to my season ticket seat, cut a long story short ended up moving across to the Main stand and was sat next to Carraghers dad and lad for all the group games. The big man himself made an appearance for the Basle game.

14/08/04 -  THE START OF THE NEW RAFALUTION!

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #50 on: June 6, 2017, 01:26:24 pm »
Yeah I remember I kicked off at the club via the season ticket holders rep last time we were moved for the Champions league. Club claimed it was a last minute decision due to UEFA but my purchase history showed that they had already decided they were moving me not long after the season had finished.

The seat they moved me to was awful compared to my season ticket seat, cut a long story short ended up moving across to the Main stand and was sat next to Carraghers dad and lad for all the group games. The big man himself made an appearance for the Basle game.

What a big-game Charlie..

Credit hunter as well it seems

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2017, 01:14:05 pm »
Does anyone know (from past history or guess work) if the Champions League Play Off game (Home) will be part of the Auto-Cup scheme?

Also does anyone know (from past history or guess work) if the Champions League Play Off game (AWAY) will count towards credit history?

I'm away when the draw happens so will be struggle - auto cup would be idea for the home.
Thanks.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönċld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2017, 01:50:50 pm »
Does anyone know (from past history or guess work) if the Champions League Play Off game (Home) will be part of the Auto-Cup scheme?

Also does anyone know (from past history or guess work) if the Champions League Play Off game (AWAY) will count towards credit history?

I'm away when the draw happens so will be struggle - auto cup would be idea for the home.
Thanks.

The play off hasnt been used in previus years as far as I can recall.

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2017, 05:12:53 pm »

Bear in mind also that the back 3 rows of the lower centenary won't be available due to the new disabled facilities being installed at the back of the stand.  So this will add to the limited availability in lower centenary. Our seasies are in KG and we usually try to do euro autocup in other end of stand for a bit of variety.  But it was difficult to pick up decent seats in KN or KP for europa autocup last time (although no doubt easier if you just want a single), and thinking it will be even harder this coming season, we decided to autocup in our usual seasie seats in KG.   

Good luck to all on Friday morning!
Luck favours the brave, but not the stupid.

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2017, 05:29:33 pm »

Thanks.

When we played Toulouse in qualifier in 2007, the home leg was included in the autocup scheme. So if you had already enrolled in the European autocup, your payment was taken automatically.  But at the same time the club said that neither home or away legs counted as a credit towards further matches in the European campaign.

But bear in mind that our ticket office makes up the rules as it goes along. It hasn't always been the case that qualifiers don't give a credit towards later matches.  I suspect that if we drew CSKA, there might be some pressure on the club to make it count as a credit given the expense and hassles of visas that a Moscow away leg would involve. So I don't think there's a definite answer until club announce selling details.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2017, 07:02:04 pm »
Good luck to all on Friday morning!

What's on Friday morning? Isn't in Monday 19th?

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2017, 04:43:27 am »
What's on Friday morning? Isn't in Monday 19th?
I believe Friday morning is when those who've been emailed that they're being kicked out their seats can see what options they've got.

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
  • Of the glory, round the fields, of Anfield Road!
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2017, 10:04:06 am »
Very big queues on this this morning.
I always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside… Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2017, 10:20:51 am »
Very big queues on this this morning.

Strange isn't it as there can hardly be big numbers on 7 games

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2017, 10:52:12 am »
all 3 cups are available today !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2017, 01:54:00 pm »
Ended up with 3 in 202 - one seat away from each other - hopefully do some shuffles on match days! Went there to keep cost down too

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2017, 01:58:09 pm »
3 next to an aisle in 304 and then 3 directly infront of those next to an aisle as well.

Perfect.

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2017, 08:05:10 am »
They must be holding something back...

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2017, 09:22:00 am »
They must be holding something back...
Yes, loads of tickets will be held back for the sales in the run up to the game. They don't put all tickets up for the auto cup.

Thankfully you'll get sorted tomorrow on 6. Last time we were in Champions League I managed to get a ticket in the Upper Anny for Ludogorets, join my friends in the Centenary for Real Madrid and made it to the Kop for Basel and Beşiktaş. I had stopped going while at Uni and the Zenit game that I went to which would have got me in earlier was two tickets on my mates card I should have got it on mine. Theoretically there should be more available than the last time we were in Europe. Getting the first tie will set you up for the rest of the tournament so in some ways it would be good for some people for the first tie to not be amazingly attractive.

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2017, 11:06:56 am »
Yes, loads of tickets will be held back for the sales in the run up to the game. They don't put all tickets up for the auto cup.

Thankfully you'll get sorted tomorrow on 6. Last time we were in Champions League I managed to get a ticket in the Upper Anny for Ludogorets, join my friends in the Centenary for Real Madrid and made it to the Kop for Basel and Beşiktaş. I had stopped going while at Uni and the Zenit game that I went to which would have got me in earlier was two tickets on my mates card I should have got it on mine. Theoretically there should be more available than the last time we were in Europe. Getting the first tie will set you up for the rest of the tournament so in some ways it would be good for some people for the first tie to not be amazingly attractive.

Yes have to agree about the first tie. If its something like Ludogorets was, its should be easy for everyone who wants a ticket.

Would be fun to see the amount of cancelled autocups if we should drop to EL :D hopefully its not the case though... thursdays are shite..

Offline Van_Pur

• Main Stander
« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2017, 11:24:34 am »
Yes have to agree about the first tie. If its something like Ludogorets was, its should be easy for everyone who wants a ticket.

Would be fun to see the amount of cancelled autocups if we should drop to EL :D hopefully its not the case though... thursdays are shite..

Don't agree with that personaly...the first game won't be so easy to buy like Ludogorets if this time first game will be with top shelf team.
IF we qual for the group stage we will be drawn from 3rd bracket - so possibly we'll get 2 very atractive oponents and even from 4th we can drawn Celtic (if they progress) or Roma.
Ludogorets was easy because it's not game everyone wanted to be on.

I'm on 3 credits from last ssn EL and I'm not sure I'll get one :(

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2017, 12:22:36 pm »
Don't agree with that personaly...the first game won't be so easy to buy like Ludogorets if this time first game will be with top shelf team.
IF we qual for the group stage we will be drawn from 3rd bracket - so possibly we'll get 2 very atractive oponents and even from 4th we can drawn Celtic (if they progress) or Roma.
Ludogorets was easy because it's not game everyone wanted to be on.

I'm on 3 credits from last ssn EL and I'm not sure I'll get one :(

Same with our mate. We are likely to have a spare for him for most games this season as someone works abroad. Hopefully he can get one on his own card nearer the time.

Wonder if they'll stagger the sales nearer the time or make it a free for all.

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2017, 02:23:43 pm »
These are going to be expensive aren't they? :(

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönċld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2017, 02:31:05 pm »

Id guess £45-69 depending on your seat.

Offline Carllfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2017, 02:52:38 pm »
Id guess £45-69 depending on your seat.

Do you think Upper Main Stand, Block U2 will be £69? Hopefully that's not the case.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönċld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2017, 03:09:27 pm »
Do you think Upper Main Stand, Block U2 will be £69? Hopefully that's not the case.

Im only guessing here, but I keep on guessing =)
Looking at the PL prices it depends on location in the block, but say £69 in most of lower and the front of U4,5,6. After that I guess a £2-3 drop to the next tier, that would make your U2 seat priced at £59-65?

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/match-day-premier-league-prices-2017-18

Offline Carllfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2017, 03:11:24 pm »
Im only guessing here, but I keep on guessing =)
Looking at the PL prices it depends on location in the block, but say £69 in most of lower and the front of U4,5,6. After that I guess a £2-3 drop to the next tier, that would make your U2 seat priced at £59-65?

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/match-day-premier-league-prices-2017-18

Cheers. I know it could be anything couldn't it. You never know it could be pretty similar to the Premier League game prices.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönċld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2017, 03:37:17 pm »
Cheers. I know it could be anything couldn't it. You never know it could be pretty similar to the Premier League game prices.

We can only hope but I cant see that happening.

Offline Modroxter

• Main Stander
« Reply #73 on: June 30, 2017, 07:41:26 pm »

The fact that they still have not issued the costs for the games yet make me a bit suspicious, likely mor expensive than league but maybe FSG will surprise us and they could match it and not get to exorbitant. We can hope

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2017, 08:22:35 pm »
The fact that they still have not issued the costs for the games yet make me a bit suspicious, likely mor expensive than league but maybe FSG will surprise us and they could match it and not get to exorbitant. We can hope

The Europa was very fairly priced imo, but I share your suspicions and that they might  see it as a 'premium' completion and can charge accordingly.

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2017, 08:27:28 pm »
If they go any more expensive than the league there will be uproar

Offline jamieredders

• Legacy Fan
  • Upper Centenary Boys - We Are Here
    • Live Online Footy at a bargain price
« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2017, 08:53:41 pm »
Season Ticket Holder in 2011.  A 16 year wait for a top seat in CE6.

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2017, 09:23:47 pm »

I'd say Cat A prices!! Kop was the only option for me as not paying main stand prices to watch a game of footy

Offline stuartheal

• Kopite
« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2017, 09:32:47 pm »
Will they still be using Europa League credits as a starting point for first group game?

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #79 on: June 30, 2017, 09:36:41 pm »
Will they still be using Europa League credits as a starting point for first group game?

The club probably will but I wouldn't do that!! The people with previous credits had a chance to join the ACS....they should go straight to general members!