Author Topic: Autocup  (Read 527195 times)

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
Re: Autocup 2017/18
« Reply #80 on: June 8, 2017, 08:55:55 am »
Piss poor from the Club again. I have all the credits but I would be seriously pissed off if I was one short. The club would prefer a 0 credit sale for all so as to maximise membership sales and get the maximum number of occasional visitors through the turnstiles.   Should be a gradual reduction in credits until sold out.

Its 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0 mate....
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: June 8, 2017, 09:17:42 am »
Piss poor from the Club again. I have all the credits but I would be seriously pissed off if I was one short. The club would prefer a 0 credit sale for all so as to maximise membership sales and get the maximum number of occasional visitors through the turnstiles.   Should be a gradual reduction in credits until sold out.

Someone hasn't read the thread ;)

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #82 on: June 8, 2017, 10:31:26 am »
see its updated again this morning to say "sales dates will be announced shortly"

its like they post something - see what the feedback is, add stuff, see if that lands well, tweak it etc

its staggering we operate like this. A billion pound company and we lurch from one supporter dissatisfier to another

I'd assume people with 7 are guaranteed a spot so likely they'll get the Monday, 6 games on Tuesday etc etc. Wonder which point guarantees will stop

Offline toonboy

• Main Stander
« Reply #83 on: June 8, 2017, 12:15:26 pm »
can you drop out of the auto cup if you dont like the draw/games we will get? I only want barca, real or munich.

how do you unsubscribe? how many games will get taken before the draw is made?

Online Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: June 8, 2017, 12:31:52 pm »
can you drop out of the auto cup if you dont like the draw/games we will get? I only want barca, real or munich.

They take payment for all 3 home games upfront, and then you have to pay an admin fee per game if you want to cancel and refund.
« Last Edit: June 8, 2017, 12:35:14 pm by Thomas »
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: June 8, 2017, 12:52:56 pm »

I presume you're taking the piss

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: June 8, 2017, 12:53:47 pm »

must be - poor attempt at a fishing trip!

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #87 on: June 8, 2017, 01:32:00 pm »
see its updated again this morning to say "sales dates will be announced shortly"

its like they post something - see what the feedback is, add stuff, see if that lands well, tweak it etc

its staggering we operate like this. A billion pound company and we lurch from one supporter dissatisfier to another

I'd assume people with 7 are guaranteed a spot so likely they'll get the Monday, 6 games on Tuesday etc etc. Wonder which point guarantees will stop

Last time in the CL I think you needed 4 or 3 matches to join the ASC.
With the new main stand Id guess it will be 3 or 2 this time, but thats using logic and we all know thats not something the TO likes  ;)

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: June 8, 2017, 01:36:31 pm »
Last time in the CL I think you needed 4 or 3 matches to join the ASC.
With the new main stand Id guess it will be 3 or 2 this time, but thats using logic and we all know thats not something the TO likes  ;)

Haha logic????

You don't be far off - tickets up to and including Augsburg were very easily bought - only got tougher after that - on that basis I reckon 4 will be guaranteed

Offline toonboy

• Main Stander
« Reply #89 on: June 8, 2017, 02:56:52 pm »

i was serious, i probably cannot attend all three games, i thought they took the money game by game. How much is the fee if you cancel any of the games?

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: June 8, 2017, 03:12:11 pm »
i was serious, i probably cannot attend all three games, i thought they took the money game by game. How much is the fee if you cancel any of the games?

:butt

so your comment about only wanting Bayern, Barca or Real was true?! way too honest for your own good pal

The whole point is to watch Liverpool not the oppo!

Presume you didn't make the Europa league last year until Utd then?

Online Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: June 8, 2017, 03:13:03 pm »

It's around half the cost of the ticket, depends on the opponents
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline toonboy

• Main Stander
« Reply #92 on: June 8, 2017, 03:21:07 pm »

:butt

so your comment about only wanting Bayern, Barca or Real was true?! way too honest for your own good pal

The whole point is to watch Liverpool not the oppo!

Presume you didn't make the Europa league last year until Utd then?

Man Utd and Dortmund

If most Liverpool fans are so loyal, how was it possible for me to get a ticket at that stage of the comp? especially without the new main stand #justsayin

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: June 8, 2017, 03:24:29 pm »
Man Utd and Dortmund

If most Liverpool fans are so loyal, how was it possible for me to get a ticket at that stage of the comp? especially without the new main stand #justsayin

no you're quite right re the loyalty

You wont have to worry about the Auto cup scheme though with two games i wouldn't have thought

they only do limited numbers and i'd expect that to probably go on four or three games

Good news that you can probably just wait for the draw!

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: June 8, 2017, 05:50:51 pm »
Did people receive an email about this or just find it online???

I thought my mate said he got an email but I've not got one.

Anyone get an email/not get an email about this?

Thanks.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: June 8, 2017, 06:01:38 pm »
Did people receive an email about this or just find it online???

I thought my mate said he got an email but I've not got one.

Anyone get an email/not get an email about this?

Thanks.

Yes got email but makes no odds

If you have renewed membership and qualify on credits you can join it. Email or not

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #96 on: June 8, 2017, 06:02:53 pm »
got an e-mail from the club yesterday :

Important information about the Auto Cup Scheme

There are more details to come about enrolling more that 4 apparently !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: June 8, 2017, 06:03:19 pm »
Ta mate I'd just be interested to hear if others didn't.

LFC make no sense to me. Member since I don't know when. Email not changed since forever. But no email this time - always have in previous years.

Seems daft to get worked up about but it's just all a stressful shambles everything to do with LFC and tickets.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #98 on: June 8, 2017, 07:17:02 pm »
Still don't get why a STH with 0 credits can enrol to the ACS first ahead of members with 7 European homes recorded like me!!

Makes no sense  :no

If they're including league homes they should let members with all home recorded included in this??
« Last Edit: June 8, 2017, 07:44:52 pm by ScubaSteve »

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #99 on: June 8, 2017, 07:41:56 pm »
Can remember the AutoCup for the CL being called on 2 previous European homes last time and being gutted as I'd only done been to Zenit at home during 2012/13, the previous time we'd played in Europe due to working abroad but had done every home game the season after when we wasn't. Still got sorted for every European home in the 2014/15 season.

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #100 on: June 8, 2017, 08:03:28 pm »
Ta mate I'd just be interested to hear if others didn't.

LFC make no sense to me. Member since I don't know when. Email not changed since forever. But no email this time - always have in previous years.

Seems daft to get worked up about but it's just all a stressful shambles everything to do with LFC and tickets.

No email for me about the acs or for even letting me know my membership auto renewal failed, had to just log on and find out for myself !!
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #101 on: June 8, 2017, 08:10:19 pm »
Just a general question. This will be my first year back as a member, after having a few years out. So basically I will have no credits at all this season, what is the chance of getting tickets for any cup games? Last season were a lot a made available for people with no credits, or will there be little chance? Thanks.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #102 on: June 8, 2017, 08:15:29 pm »
Just a general question. This will be my first year back as a member, after having a few years out. So basically I will have no credits at all this season, what is the chance of getting tickets for any cup games? Last season were a lot a made available for people with no credits, or will there be little chance? Thanks.

It'll depend on who we get in the cups!!

I managed to get all champions league matches last time round with no previous credits! Ludogrets went to a general members sale

Think you'll be ok in the other two cups apart from if we get drawn Everton or United 1st round and that probably won't happen...

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #103 on: June 8, 2017, 08:16:50 pm »

Think you'll be ok for the FA and LC from the off as we'll likely draw a 'smaller' team. With the CL, I think you may struggle, depending on who we draw. I think anyone under 4 in the EL from 15/16 will struggle personally, especially with the amount of new STH's who will now jump straight onto the bandwagon with no previous history.
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: June 8, 2017, 08:18:58 pm »
Thanks guys, will try my luck in the FA and LC then, and just see what happens with the CL.  :thumbup

Online jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: June 8, 2017, 08:27:29 pm »

There is always far less take up on cup games than people imagine......especially STH numbers......been enough supply to meet demand generally since the Rafa era

according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: June 8, 2017, 08:54:14 pm »
There is always far less take up on cup games than people imagine......especially STH numbers......been enough supply to meet demand generally since the Rafa era

I was in the old PTS scheme and I must admit did pretty well out of it. Got all the home games in the CL campaign the year we won no 5, also got to a couple of cup finals on it as well. Except the year the tickets got nicked.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #107 on: June 8, 2017, 09:45:04 pm »
Still don't get why a STH with 0 credits can enrol to the ACS first ahead of members with 7 European homes recorded like me!!

Makes no sense  :no

If they're including league homes they should let members with all home recorded included in this??

I guess the club is lazy and don't really care about members other than getting the annual fee.

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: June 9, 2017, 01:15:09 pm »
So we're still none the wiser on dates? The email said the 19th or something but doesn't seem like that has been noted on the website anywhere.
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: June 9, 2017, 01:23:11 pm »
So we're still none the wiser on dates? The email said the 19th or something but doesn't seem like that has been noted on the website anywhere.

Think it says open on 19th but nowt about staggered sales dates as far as I can see

Offline sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than £35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #110 on: June 9, 2017, 03:39:22 pm »
how many can sign up next to each other?
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #111 on: June 9, 2017, 03:54:13 pm »
2016-17 was 8, maybe 10 this season !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: June 10, 2017, 01:14:28 pm »
Does anyone know (from past history or guess work) if the Champions League Play Off game (Home) will be part of the Auto-Cup scheme?

Also does anyone know (from past history or guess work) if the Champions League Play Off game (AWAY) will count towards credit history?

I'm away when the draw happens so will be struggle - auto cup would be idea for the home.
Thanks.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: June 10, 2017, 01:38:30 pm »
Does anyone know (from past history or guess work) if the Champions League Play Off game (Home) will be part of the Auto-Cup scheme?

Also does anyone know (from past history or guess work) if the Champions League Play Off game (AWAY) will count towards credit history?

I'm away when the draw happens so will be struggle - auto cup would be idea for the home.
Thanks.

Q1 - think it will be included
Q2 - credits wont count

Offline asim173

• Main Stander
« Reply #114 on: June 11, 2017, 12:18:52 am »

I started from scratch last season. Got all the home league and FA cup matches. Honestly wasn't that difficult. However our draws weren't the biggest (minus Spurs in the league cup?) So as mentioned above, should be alright barring an early Everton/Man U.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #115 on: June 11, 2017, 11:29:13 am »

Thanks.

My guess is this will be included for the ACS, potentially we could play 12 days after the draw. The last 2 times we played a qualifier for the CL, there is no mention of the ACS in the selling details. Post Istanbul the qualifier hasn't been included in the credits.

Offline jonesygeez

• Main Stander
« Reply #116 on: June 11, 2017, 10:37:09 pm »
will i be ok with 3 europeans?

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #117 on: June 12, 2017, 12:11:33 pm »
will i be ok with 3 europeans?

No one can possibly tell you categorically either way. There will be a limited number of tickets available for the auto cup as some will be held back for normal sales. No way of knowing how many are on 7, 6, 5 or 4 before you or how many are available. With increased capacity and presumably a higher percentage of tickets on the auto cup, and with some loyalty, you should be ok on three credits. When the auto cup sales go up for season ticket holders, you'll be able to see roughly how many are available- you'll have a better idea on Tuesday next week when you'll be able to see how many have gone to season ticket holders, members on 7 and if they do a system of dropping the criteria each day, members on 6.

Would be nice if they announced how long each sale will take and when the lower credits will have the chance to buy, as of this morning they haven't.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 12:14:23 pm by Hij »
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #118 on: June 13, 2017, 09:03:35 am »
My mate has just told me about having to move his seat for any CL games..
No probs with the move but was charged 10p for the privilege.
A laugh at 9am is quite rare for me..cheers mate.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #119 on: June 13, 2017, 09:13:46 am »
My mate has just told me about having to move his seat for any CL games..
No probs with the move but was charged 10p for the privilege.
A laugh at 9am is quite rare for me..cheers mate.
;D

They should really refund him.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.