Author Topic: ST rewenals  (Read 102566 times)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Re: ST rewenals
« Reply #200 on: April 7, 2021, 07:54:11 pm »
Fucking typical, a load of shite once again. Why can't this club of ours get fucking anything right when it comes to anything tech based.

How can I pay if it won't let me put the card number in, knobheads?

Gave up and I'll try again tomorrow. Christ we are shit at this dealing with fans, thing.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #201 on: April 7, 2021, 11:05:46 pm »
Got the renewals through as they have been put in our name finally after the update last year , my lad who has had it for ten years in someone else’s name is entitled to it for half price as he’s not 21 until July , well made up that 😀

Offline Dogz

• Boys Pen
« Reply #202 on: April 8, 2021, 08:50:47 am »
Does anyone know, or has seen, if photo id will be needed as well as NFC to get in the ground?

Thanks for any info. Just wondered how that would work with f&f transfers.

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Vice Chair - Former Chair LFC S/Committee
« Reply #203 on: April 8, 2021, 09:02:33 am »
Does anyone know, or has seen, if photo id will be needed as well as NFC to get in the ground?

Thanks for any info. Just wondered how that would work with f&f transfers.

No photo ID needed.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #204 on: April 8, 2021, 09:37:18 am »
Graham, what's happening with the remaining members' fan update?

Every indication in here is that these members are just going to be completely left out altogether

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #205 on: April 8, 2021, 09:41:15 am »

F&F for STH does not have to be a member.

Is that just for next season or going forward? It's all right for some!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #206 on: April 8, 2021, 10:00:28 am »

Surely they will do the same for members with 13+?

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #207 on: April 8, 2021, 10:07:25 am »
Graham, what's happening with the remaining members' fan update?

Every indication in here is that these members are just going to be completely left out altogether

They are not being left out - they are the next project during the coming season.

The Club have had a lot of their plate in the last 12 months and something had to give they say.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #208 on: April 8, 2021, 10:08:13 am »

There is no suggestion it will not be going forward as well.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: April 8, 2021, 10:32:55 am »
They are not being left out - they are the next project during the coming season.

The Club have had a lot of their plate in the last 12 months and something had to give they say.

During the season?

So not having fan update completed will not affect those members being able to get and use tickets then, who like myself, only got to 13 credits last season?

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #210 on: April 8, 2021, 10:39:32 am »
During the season?

So not having fan update completed will not affect those members being able to get and use tickets then, who like myself, only got to 13 credits last season?

This season is a complete barley on credits for anyone - everyone is frozen back in time to before the pandemic.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: April 8, 2021, 10:47:00 am »
This season is a complete barley on credits for anyone - everyone is frozen back in time to before the pandemic.

I know, sorry Graham, that's not my question

Last season those members on 13 credits were not allowed into the ground if they hadn't completed fan update even if they had bought tickets.

So are the club going to continue on that path, in which case, those who have had no opportunity to do fan update won't be able to buy tickets? Or are members who reached 13 credits in 19/20 still able to buy tickets and attend games without completing fan update in 21/22?

Cheers

Offline upthereds95

• Anny Roader
« Reply #212 on: April 8, 2021, 10:52:56 am »
Email from the club below indicating that they may never do a membership fan update. I don't know if I am just dealing with someone who is clueless or not but having a proper hard time trying to get a full explanation from the club here.

Dear

Thank you for contacting Liverpool Football Club with regards to your membership transfer.

We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the response you are receiving. 

As advised back in 2019 we introduced fan update for those supporters with memberships who had recorded 13 or more premier league games from the 2018/19 season. 

We did not include any memberships that fell outside this criteria as we were going to complete a fan update at some point in the future however due to covid -19 this has now been delayed and we have no date if or when it will happen.

I would like to point out that  we never communicated or advertised that a fan-update for any other supporters other than those with the required 13 or more premier league credits which yours clearly falls under. 

Liverpool Football Club's main focus was those supporters with the required minimum credits for the 2019 fan-update. 

I will forward your request on for a Manager to contact you to explain the above however please be mindful that your request to transfer will be declined by the outlined above and previous emails.

Thank you for your continued support.

Kind regards

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #213 on: April 8, 2021, 11:39:17 am »
Surely they will do the same for members with 13+?

I hope we'll have a F&F option but wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have to be qualifying members as well.

It's essentially queue jumping if anyone can just use a ticket, which is what I thought they wanted rid of.
« Last Edit: April 8, 2021, 11:40:56 am by redgriffin73 »
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: April 8, 2021, 11:50:54 am »
Seems like this pandemic has just made the TO think 'fuck it' in terms of loyalty.

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: April 8, 2021, 11:51:32 am »
I know, sorry Graham, that's not my question

Last season those members on 13 credits were not allowed into the ground if they hadn't completed fan update even if they had bought tickets.

So are the club going to continue on that path, in which case, those who have had no opportunity to do fan update won't be able to buy tickets? Or are members who reached 13 credits in 19/20 still able to buy tickets and attend games without completing fan update in 21/22?

Cheers

Status quo - you'll be able to buy tickets.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #216 on: April 8, 2021, 11:52:34 am »
Email from the club below indicating that they may never do a membership fan update. I don't know if I am just dealing with someone who is clueless or not but having a proper hard time trying to get a full explanation from the club here.

Dear

Thank you for contacting Liverpool Football Club with regards to your membership transfer.

We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the response you are receiving. 

As advised back in 2019 we introduced fan update for those supporters with memberships who had recorded 13 or more premier league games from the 2018/19 season. 

We did not include any memberships that fell outside this criteria as we were going to complete a fan update at some point in the future however due to covid -19 this has now been delayed and we have no date if or when it will happen.

I would like to point out that  we never communicated or advertised that a fan-update for any other supporters other than those with the required 13 or more premier league credits which yours clearly falls under. 

Liverpool Football Club's main focus was those supporters with the required minimum credits for the 2019 fan-update. 

I will forward your request on for a Manager to contact you to explain the above however please be mindful that your request to transfer will be declined by the outlined above and previous emails.

Thank you for your continued support.

Kind regards

Everyone -  member or STH - will at some point go through Fan Update. There's no question of that.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: April 8, 2021, 11:53:28 am »
Status quo - you'll be able to buy tickets.

Great, thanks.

Now just the small matter of whether fans who reached 13 in 19/20 are going to be shafted or not :D

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: April 8, 2021, 11:53:37 am »
I hope we'll have a F&F option but wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have to be qualifying members as well.

It's essentially queue jumping if anyone can just use a ticket, which is what I thought they wanted rid of.

I think it is quite likely that F&F will come in for members but the F&F will have to be members.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline upthereds95

• Anny Roader
« Reply #219 on: April 8, 2021, 11:56:56 am »
Everyone -  member or STH - will at some point go through Fan Update. There's no question of that.

My issue is because ive done fan update for my season ticket my mates member card which is in my name is getting cancelled. The club are just dismissing my case saying i cant have two in the same name but at the same tome they wont let me do a fan update so basically nothing i can do to get sorted. They are completely ignoring the fact that my case is the same as any member with 13 games or a season ticket being in the wrong name

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: April 8, 2021, 12:11:43 pm »
I think it is quite likely that F&F will come in for members but the F&F will have to be members.

Thanks, thought as much.

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: April 8, 2021, 12:32:14 pm »

Hi Graham - I don't know if you saw my posts on the previous page but there are currently issues with inputting credit card details - I don't think I'm the only one. The club have told me it's in the process of being sorted but I don't want to get to a situation where its mid-May and it's still not resolved.

Can this be picked by up the club ASAP please? Feel free to PM if easier. I have had some dialogue yesterday with the helpdesk and do have a IT ticket number raised.

Thank you

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #222 on: April 8, 2021, 12:38:00 pm »
Hi Graham - I don't know if you saw my posts on the previous page but there are currently issues with inputting credit card details - I don't think I'm the only one. The club have told me it's in the process of being sorted but I don't want to get to a situation where its mid-May and it's still not resolved.

Can this be picked by up the club ASAP please? Feel free to PM if easier. I have had some dialogue yesterday with the helpdesk and do have a IT ticket number raised.

Thank you

Same still for me mate, I sent a DM to their LFC Help and they said it was being looked into, try again in a couple of hours, but cannot see it being sorted by then :D
« Last Edit: April 8, 2021, 12:45:28 pm by Philipm20 »

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #223 on: April 8, 2021, 01:07:13 pm »
Same still for me mate, I sent a DM to their LFC Help and they said it was being looked into, try again in a couple of hours, but cannot see it being sorted by then :D

Its still kerput. Its only us that can drum-roll a new ST renewal campaign and have it fall at the Melling road.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: April 8, 2021, 01:41:57 pm »

Thank you

There's a meeting later today when this will be addressed.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: April 8, 2021, 01:46:48 pm »
Sorry to jump on you Graham

Have you any indication as to whether member's league credits from 19/20 will be used for next season?

And roughly when the autocups will open for members?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #226 on: April 8, 2021, 01:47:44 pm »

Doesn't sound promising...

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: April 8, 2021, 02:00:13 pm »
There's a meeting later today when this will be addressed.

Thank you, much appreciated.

Offline jc68

• Main Stander
« Reply #228 on: April 8, 2021, 02:28:13 pm »
Still not accepting credit card details for renewal ....
“If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just pop it in the net and we'll discuss your options afterwards.” Bill Shankly

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #229 on: April 8, 2021, 02:30:22 pm »
It wouldn’t take Amex on the last renewal

It's a new ticket platform though, using seat geek. They take amex on their other sites.

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #230 on: April 8, 2021, 03:23:40 pm »
Sorry to jump on you Graham

Have you any indication as to whether member's league credits from 19/20 will be used for next season?

And roughly when the autocups will open for members?

Credits will be used from 19/20 going forward nothing last season will be counted.

No idea on when member's sale will be.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #231 on: April 8, 2021, 03:31:10 pm »
Still not accepting credit card details for renewal ....

We come not to pay. We are Liverpool, this means less.

Offline Demo

• Anny Roader
« Reply #232 on: April 8, 2021, 03:35:54 pm »
So when I renew both my ST’s how do I add the F and F names?
Or will I be asked for that at a later date?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: April 8, 2021, 04:06:53 pm »
Credits will be used from 19/20 going forward nothing last season will be counted.

Sorry, do you mean 19/20 credits will be used for next season, but not for any future seasons? If no credits are counting next season, how would they work out 2022/23?

Thanks for all your replies so far, you must dread getting bombarded every time you come on here! ;D

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #234 on: April 8, 2021, 04:14:23 pm »

No idea on when member's sale will be.

Sorry Graham, 19/20 is last season. Do you mean 18/19 will be used and anyone getting to 13 last season, its tough titties?

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: April 8, 2021, 05:39:10 pm »
Sorry Graham, 19/20 is last season. Do you mean 18/19 will be used and anyone getting to 13 last season, its tough titties?

Not last season as you say. Last season was counted until lockdown - anyone who had a ticket for a game that did not take place could not gain a credit.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #236 on: April 8, 2021, 05:47:26 pm »
Not last season as you say. Last season was counted until lockdown - anyone who had a ticket for a game that did not take place could not gain a credit.

I attended 13 out of the 15 home league games that took place with fans in 19/20.

Will those 13 credits be used for next season meaning I will be in the guaranteed club?
« Last Edit: April 8, 2021, 05:50:11 pm by scouser102002 »

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: April 8, 2021, 06:07:35 pm »
I attended 13 out of the 15 home league games that took place with fans in 19/20.

Will those 13 credits be used for next season meaning I will be in the guaranteed club?

Yes, you will retain those credits is my understanding.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: April 8, 2021, 06:11:54 pm »
Yes, you will retain those credits is my understanding.

That is good to hear if true.

Thank you so much and sorry for the bombardment of questions, but you are more helpful that the actual TO.

Offline NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #239 on: April 8, 2021, 06:23:07 pm »
That's an unbelievable update Graham thank you, but do you mind me asking - is the number going to stay at 13 or will it be adjusted accordingly? Basically I have 12 out of 15 games from the 19/20 season and was hoping the 'magic number' was going to be reduced.

Any clarity would be amazing.

Thanks
But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.