Author Topic: ST rewenals  (Read 102571 times)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Re: ST rewenals
« Reply #160 on: March 22, 2021, 02:29:27 pm »
Good way of clearing the ST waiting list I reckon, anyone without both vaccines - bugger off :P

*I may be biased with this plan
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #161 on: March 22, 2021, 02:32:09 pm »
Good way of clearing the ST waiting list I reckon, anyone without both vaccines - bugger off :P

*I may be biased with this plan

What may be interesting is if they move away from the Smart Card Season tickets to a phone app method of entry like was used as a trial for those that went during the games prior to this seasons lockdown.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #162 on: March 22, 2021, 03:41:15 pm »
Anyone know of a start date for renewals? Not like I'm in a rush, but still  ;)
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline nayia2002

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • http://www.victoriacreperie.co.uk/
« Reply #163 on: March 22, 2021, 05:42:40 pm »
Early May usually
who are you to judge the life i live?
i know im not perfect-and i dont live to be,
but before you start pointing fingers make
sure your hands are clean!.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #164 on: March 22, 2021, 06:46:28 pm »
Next week according to the Echo

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #166 on: March 23, 2021, 02:22:51 pm »
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/announcements/429486-lfc-prepares-to-welcome-fans-to-anfield-next-season?

Just seen that link, the club are seeming to be proactive about season ticket renewals post COVID-19.  Will season tickets all be full price?

I've used the Ticket Exchange a few times as I've not been able to get to all home league games in the past few seasons.  This has meant my season ticket price for the next season gets reduced.  Happy there's an interest free option for renewals, as having to pay it in 1 lump sum is a big burden.

Let's wait & see in the coming weeks/months what the details are.

Online jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: March 23, 2021, 02:42:06 pm »
Had an email thru
a one season sit out will also be an option..interesting..sounds fair to me
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #168 on: March 23, 2021, 02:42:16 pm »
Email just received....

Dear season ticket holder,

Firstly, and most importantly, I hope that you and your family are well despite the unprecedented challenges that we have faced over the last twelve months.

Speaking for all of us at Liverpool Football Club, I can confidently say that each and every one of us has missed each and every one of you and we have been counting down the days until we can welcome you back to Anfield.

The good news is that, subject to the ongoing easing of restrictions as outlined in the government’s roadmap, that day is approaching, and we look forward with great anticipation to being able to welcome supporters back to Anfield in the coming months. 

Initially, the hope is that 10,000 fans will be able to attend the final fixture of this season on 23rd May. The logistics for the match are still being worked on and health considerations will be critical to our planning, just as they were when much smaller crowds were allowed during the winter. The safety of all our fans, staff and players has and always will remain our main priority.

As chief executive, I am proud of the way we, as a club, staged those games in conditions that were new and challenging for everyone and I am equally proud of the way our supporters responded. The backing that the team received earned widespread plaudits but equally impressive was the co-operation, understanding and good judgement shown by those fans who attended. 

It is as a result of this kind of collaboration that we look forward to what lies ahead with great hope and a heightened sense of anticipation. The day that Anfield plays host to a full house once again will be a great one and I have no doubt, given the circumstances, it will be a poignant occasion too. 

Given the guidance contained in the Government's roadmap,including the return of outdoor events, I am delighted to inform you that we will be issuing season ticket renewals in the coming weeks. We want to ensure we are as ready as possible for when restrictions are eased to allow supporters back into Anfield. We think it is prudent to be prepared as a club and allow our season ticket holders to be prepared to get back into Anfield too.

To assist with your planning, I am able to confirm that season ticket prices will be frozen for a sixth successive season. And I hope you are as excited as we are at the prospect of being back at Anfield to watch a Liverpool FC team which has brought us so much success and so much pleasure in recent years.

We are aware that many of the challenges faced by our supporters during this period will not cease when football returns to normal and we wanted to make you aware of two elements which may alleviate such difficulties in the circumstances. Firstly, we have joined up with V12 Finance who will offer supporters the option of spreading the cost of their 2021/22 season ticket. Secondly, we will also work with individual supporters who feel they may require a one-year season ticket holiday.

Having taken the decision not to proceed with renewals last season, we are committed to once again providing refunds on a pro-rata basis in the event that games must take place without supporters, but hopefully such an intervention will not be required. 

We’ve recently published a news story with more information on the renewal process, and some FAQs, which you can view here.

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support. It is never taken for granted but in your absence, we have had a reminder of why we value it as much as we do. Games behind closed doors have not been the same and the sooner the famous Anfield atmosphere returns the better. 

On behalf of the club, I look forward to welcoming you home.   

Billy

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #169 on: March 23, 2021, 02:59:01 pm »
I'm sure the same option for a 1 year credit holiday applies to members...  ::)

Offline JACKO_LFC

• Anny Roader
« Reply #170 on: March 24, 2021, 12:48:45 pm »
I know there was a window for this earlier last year, but I just wondered whether transfer of ownership for season tickets will be on the table this time round?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: March 25, 2021, 09:14:29 am »
I know there was a window for this earlier last year, but I just wondered whether transfer of ownership for season tickets will be on the table this time round?

Was a 1 off, so doubt it... maybe if the holder has passed away

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: April 1, 2021, 01:46:37 pm »
Another update from the club on the S/T renewal process.  They've got dates for renewal, some stuff on finance, the 1 year holiday & ticket exchange/using friends & family for individual games if the s/t holder can't go.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/430018-season-ticket-renewals-to-open-for-2021-22

I'm tempted by the 1 year holiday, as my finances are extremely tight at the moment & with the ongoing uncertainties with public transport, it may make it a lot more difficult for me to get to & from Anfield from my home down South.

I need more details on the finance deal & to how much my season ticket will actually cost (I know prices are frozen again, but I've checked my online account & I had to use the Ticket Exchange quite a lot in the past couple of seasons.

I guess everything will come out in the wash once decisions get made after COVID restrictions are fully lifted.

Offline JohnOK

• Main Stander
« Reply #173 on: April 3, 2021, 01:45:59 am »
Another update from the club on the S/T renewal process.  They've got dates for renewal, some stuff on finance, the 1 year holiday & ticket exchange/using friends & family for individual games if the s/t holder can't go.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/430018-season-ticket-renewals-to-open-for-2021-22

I'm tempted by the 1 year holiday, as my finances are extremely tight at the moment & with the ongoing uncertainties with public transport, it may make it a lot more difficult for me to get to & from Anfield from my home down South.

I need more details on the finance deal & to how much my season ticket will actually cost (I know prices are frozen again, but I've checked my online account & I had to use the Ticket Exchange quite a lot in the past couple of seasons.

I guess everything will come out in the wash once decisions get made after COVID restrictions are fully lifted.

You get 100% back from the ticket exchange this year I see - I wonder if this is just a one off for this season.

Also it mentions that you can nominate 6 friends and family per ticket and look like they’ll be getting rid of the physical tickets for NFC on a Smartphone.

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: April 3, 2021, 07:52:09 am »
The f&f option is excellent, but it may not be as simple as first thought if you have a combination of people that go together who will need matching across two tickets.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: April 3, 2021, 10:27:57 am »
The f&f option is excellent, but it may not be as simple as first thought if you have a combination of people that go together who will need matching across two tickets.

Will I be able to use friends & family who DON'T have a Supporter ID? I know I can use the Ticket Exchange, but it just goes to a random supporter.  I've transferred my s/t to this specific friend b4, contacting the club, but it was a £10:admin fee each time.

Offline JohnOK

• Main Stander
« Reply #176 on: April 3, 2021, 04:05:19 pm »

And they’ve stated it doesn’t matter how many times you transfer to your 6 f&f in the first year but I wonder if this will always be the case, which could cause problems for people who still share their tickets

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: April 3, 2021, 06:03:45 pm »
Does anyone know if the 6 f&f can be changed each season or if they will be permanent?

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: April 3, 2021, 06:49:02 pm »
Will I be able to use friends & family who DON'T have a Supporter ID? I know I can use the Ticket Exchange, but it just goes to a random supporter.  I've transferred my s/t to this specific friend b4, contacting the club, but it was a £10:admin fee each time.
Yep, I think so mate.
And they’ve stated it doesn’t matter how many times you transfer to your 6 f&f in the first year but I wonder if this will always be the case, which could cause problems for people who still share their tickets
Yep, and despite what I said earlier I don't expect checks in year one.
Does anyone know if the 6 f&f can be changed each season or if they will be permanent?
That's the big question mate. We hope so. A rolling year of changes rather than fixed names is better for everyone. Shouldn't really be any admin costs to the club. There's no way people can have the same 6 names year after year :)

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #179 on: April 3, 2021, 09:18:10 pm »
They can't be perm as a few named "F&F" might not "be around" or become incapacitated (in reality) so they have to be a bit flexible
We are a team of one half.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #180 on: April 7, 2021, 08:54:54 am »

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: April 7, 2021, 09:15:54 am »
Anyone having issues inputting credit card details?

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #182 on: April 7, 2021, 09:36:08 am »
Anyone having issues inputting credit card details?

Have you been able to add a saved payment card which appeared in the last few days?

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: April 7, 2021, 09:40:06 am »
Have you been able to add a saved payment card which appeared in the last few days?

It won't let me add the credit card number in at all

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #184 on: April 7, 2021, 09:53:18 am »
It won't let me add the credit card number in at all

I hadn't got that far but mine is the same mate, can do expiry date etc but not card number.

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: April 7, 2021, 10:01:26 am »
I hadn't got that far but mine is the same mate, can do expiry date etc but not card number.

Yup that's exactly the same as me. Must be an error on the site, thought it was just me.

EDIT - just did online chat and they confirmed there are issues with the site, try again later.
« Last Edit: April 7, 2021, 10:35:25 am by Danny Boy »

Online jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: April 7, 2021, 10:55:57 am »
Is there not going to be any loyalty registered for attending games in the 2021/22 season for any competition? and for 2022/23 loyalty will revert to attendence before the behind closed doors games..however they choose to do it...a wider question than just for season ticket holders..
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #187 on: April 7, 2021, 11:10:46 am »
Is there not going to be any loyalty registered for attending games in the 2021/22 season for any competition? and for 2022/23 loyalty will revert to attendence before the behind closed doors games..however they choose to do it...a wider question than just for season ticket holders..

That's correct, yes.

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: April 7, 2021, 11:33:07 am »
Yup that's exactly the same as me. Must be an error on the site, thought it was just me.

EDIT - just did online chat and they confirmed there are issues with the site, try again later.

Do they take amex? Was hoping the new site would, as seat geek does.
Need my avios points for euro aways

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: April 7, 2021, 11:37:50 am »

At the moment its not taking anything so no idea!

Offline LeggerLFC16

• Kemlynite
  • KOP 207
« Reply #190 on: April 7, 2021, 12:30:24 pm »
Was able to complete mine this morning, no issues - here's to hoping we can actually go back next season  :D

Offline moody

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #191 on: April 7, 2021, 01:56:46 pm »
Guys

For those of you who have completed today can you please let know if you need to name the six Friends & Family(F&F) at renewal stage or can this be done at a later stage ?

Also do the F&F (now or going forward)  have to be from current Fancard holders or can be any F&F ?

Also this smart phone entry system - Does it mean needs to renew through smart phone only or is a laptop/computer good enough ?

Thanks in advance .

Offline aedge659

• Legacy Fan
  • Through wind and rain..
« Reply #192 on: April 7, 2021, 03:21:18 pm »
Just done mine, only had Europe as an Auto cup option. No FA or League cup, was this the same for all?

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #193 on: April 7, 2021, 03:26:27 pm »
Just done mine, only had Europe as an Auto cup option. No FA or League cup, was this the same for all?

Did you have those games listed here for FA and League cup mate? Think you need them in order to get auto cup at time of season ticket renewal

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/seasonticketrenewals/auto-cup-scheme

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: April 7, 2021, 04:34:43 pm »
Just to clarify.... they aren't asking for photo's on the ST renewal are they  ::)

Heard someone say they were but sounds like BS if its not been mentioned on here yet

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: April 7, 2021, 04:43:20 pm »
Confirmation on some credit structure

"For Season 2022/23, Auto Cup Scheme eligibility will be based on game credits from the 2019/20 Season.  This is due to 2019/20 being our last full season with fans in attendance for the duration of our participation in all Cup competitions."

Offline Zeppelin

• Funds hate.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hammer of the Gods
« Reply #196 on: April 7, 2021, 04:45:21 pm »
Any one got any idea what will happen to those who don't have a smartphone? There must be plenty of people who don't.

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Vice Chair - Former Chair LFC S/Committee
« Reply #197 on: April 7, 2021, 05:11:45 pm »
Friends and family will be brought in before the season starts.

Once named, they are name for the season.

F&F for STH does not have to be a member.

If you need to take a season off, you can and come back next season (22/23) - you can't come back this season in January when we are top again.

Smartphones needed to allow access to ground - one passing on allowed to a F&F who will have to have the app on their smartphone too.

Those who haven't got a smartphone being worked on for a solution.

Adult and child will probably be a double click at turnstile from adult's phone - click kid in, then adult clicks in after.

Full repayment within 24 hours for season tickets returned to Club for resale  - returning up to late in morning of game.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: April 7, 2021, 05:14:14 pm »
Just got the email.  Plenty of time to complete anyway.

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #199 on: April 7, 2021, 07:50:14 pm »

It wouldn’t take Amex on the last renewal
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.