Author Topic: ST rewenals  (Read 102569 times)

Offline nayia2002

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • http://www.victoriacreperie.co.uk/
ST rewenals
« on: March 24, 2017, 01:55:42 pm »
Hi all  :wave

Anyone know when ST rewenals are due ?! Do they send a reminder or is it our responsibility to renew?

Thanks in advance for your answers. 😊

who are you to judge the life i live?
i know im not perfect-and i dont live to be,
but before you start pointing fingers make
sure your hands are clean!.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
Re: ST rewenals
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 05:49:41 pm »
This was the last info off the club in February

As the season ticket renewal period is approaching, we ask that all current season ticket holders ensure their postal address details are up to date.

If you have changed your address within the last 12 months, or you are about to, please write to us and provide both your old address and new address details by Friday February 24.

In order for your record to be updated, you must also provide proof of your new address, e.g. a utility bill.

Please send your correspondence to: Season Ticket Address Change, Liverpool Football Club, PO Box 204, Liverpool, L69 3JF. Alternatively, visit the ticket office at Anfield.

Further details of the renewal period will be published soon.

So no further announcement since this

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 06:18:37 pm »
Hi all  :wave

Anyone know when ST rewenals are due ?! Do they send a reminder or is it our responsibility to renew?

Thanks in advance for your answers. 😊

You will receive everything in the post. I think it was late April or the start of May last year with a deadline of the end of May to renew, as I can see that I paid in mid-May.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 08:30:03 pm »
Often you hear online too - the website or on here then you can just log on to your account and pay.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 06:28:08 pm by Shanklygates »
We are a team of one half.

Offline nayia2002

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2017, 08:44:56 am »
Cheers for the replies guys.   :wave

I'll be all eyes and from now!

Online Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2017, 10:25:56 am »
Season ticket renewals are due to be paid by 23rd May 2017

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2017, 10:36:38 am »

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2017, 10:42:14 am »
There's a specific line on transfer of ownership not being available which points to an amnesty on horizon I guess

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2017, 01:32:36 pm »
The renewals pages give very little info on ticket exchange credits.  You only get to see the amount of what they term 'Buyback' when you get to the payment page.  They have linked all of our family seasies together and so it shows the lumped 'buyback' as one amount for all seasies.  Makes it difficult to check, especially as the club doesn't ever send confirmation that your seat has got 'buyback' for any specific match.  Son submitted a seat to the exchange a week before a matchday that was already sold out, and we suspect club couldn't be bothered putting it up for sale, as seat was left empty.  But he was never officially told whether it had achieved 'buyback' or not.

I would have expected the account to show full info in relation to seasie/seat number, match the return relates to, amount of credit for specific match.  It is a rubbish buy-back system that doesn't ever inform how much money the club owes individuals for seats returned on the exchange.  No wonder people don't use the exchange and touting flourishes.
Luck favours the brave, but not the stupid.

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2017, 01:39:40 pm »
Got my reminder email about an hour ago
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2017, 02:27:36 pm »
The renewals pages give very little info on ticket exchange credits.  You only get to see the amount of what they term 'Buyback' when you get to the payment page.  They have linked all of our family seasies together and so it shows the lumped 'buyback' as one amount for all seasies.  Makes it difficult to check, especially as the club doesn't ever send confirmation that your seat has got 'buyback' for any specific match.  Son submitted a seat to the exchange a week before a matchday that was already sold out, and we suspect club couldn't be bothered putting it up for sale, as seat was left empty.  But he was never officially told whether it had achieved 'buyback' or not.

I would have expected the account to show full info in relation to seasie/seat number, match the return relates to, amount of credit for specific match.  It is a rubbish buy-back system that doesn't ever inform how much money the club owes individuals for seats returned on the exchange.  No wonder people don't use the exchange and touting flourishes.

Yep its shite and something that needs looking at.

Online Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2017, 02:44:40 pm »
However a few years ago when cards were linked there was an almighty glitch online in the supporters favour ;)

Offline BigYan

• Main Stander
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2017, 05:00:38 pm »
On the payment for renewals deselect the accounts to leave the account you want to know which credits apply. Just don't checkout if you want to renew later

Offline nayia2002

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2017, 05:01:20 pm »
Yep got reminder email today 😊

Offline Priest078

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2017, 04:29:47 pm »
Wonder if any new ST's will be released this summer

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2017, 06:03:06 pm »

Pigs might fly

Offline LFC_1981

• Legacy Fan
  • The Glory round Anfield Road!
« Reply #16 on: June 4, 2017, 10:57:45 pm »

I got a letter last Saturday saying they can offer me one had to get by this Tuesday. Purchased it yesterday and I was 77 on the list.

One happy fella right here.

Offline tgwj77

• Kemlynite
« Reply #17 on: June 5, 2017, 01:31:11 pm »
Yep its shite and something that needs looking at.

Second that. Real lack of transparency, and I can't imagine it being that difficult to provide it - I seem to remember once upon a time being able to find out by looking through my purchase history on the website but can no longer do so.

Offline Kennys from heaven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
« Reply #18 on: June 6, 2017, 09:05:26 pm »
I got a letter last Saturday saying they can offer me one had to get by this Tuesday. Purchased it yesterday and I was 77 on the list.

One happy fella right here.
Checked earlier and I'm 2,720. 16 years and still counting...

Good news that you got one mate... I wish I could say that I won't be far behind you!  ;D

Need the Annie Road done! When I was up for the Kenny Dalglish evening, was talking to a bloke who said that planning will be running out soon for this to take place though. Hope they do extend though, but it's not looking great is it?
The most important people at Liverpool Football Club are the people who want to be here

Offline LFC_1981

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: June 7, 2017, 11:21:04 am »
Yeah hopefully they do.

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2017, 11:05:17 am »
Anyone know if we're getting new ST cards this year? I heard a rumour we were but I'm pretty sure we only got our new ones last year so surely not.

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2017, 11:16:04 am »
As far as I know, no.

It was just the roll-out of the new members cards this summer.

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2017, 11:20:07 am »
Thanks. I didn't think they would as we only got new ones last season.

Offline kriss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2017, 11:34:17 am »
Anyone know if we're getting new ST cards this year? I heard a rumour we were but I'm pretty sure we only got our new ones last year so surely not.

When the renewal pack came through I am pretty sure it said that season-ticket holders would be getting a new white card for the 2017-18 season. Just trying to find that notification now.

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2017, 11:37:08 am »
When the renewal pack came through I am pretty sure it said that season-ticket holders would be getting a new white card for the 2017-18 season. Just trying to find that notification now.
members have got new white ones so I'm pretty sure ST holders won't be as well

Offline kriss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2017, 11:39:06 am »
I know but the thing is that season-ticket holders are automatically considered as members, aren't they ? So we ought to be getting new members cards as well.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/announcements/263378-new-membership-cards-unveiled-for-2017-18

"replacing all Membership cards"
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 11:42:03 am by kriss »

Offline kriss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2017, 11:47:08 am »

and the season-ticket does say Members Card on it. Underneath Liverpool Football Club (top right).

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2017, 11:59:04 am »
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/announcements/263378-new-membership-cards-unveiled-for-2017-18

Doesn't specifically mention STHs, but that would be such a waste if we have new ones again IMO

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2017, 12:01:23 pm »
Not STHs I don't think

http://help.liverpoolfc.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/503/kw/replacement%20membership%20cards

Who will receive a new LFC Official Membership Card?

Anyone who purchases or renews LFC Official Membership for the 2017/18 season will receive a new LFC Official Membership Card.

Offline kriss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2017, 01:05:49 pm »
Not STHs I don't think

http://help.liverpoolfc.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/503/kw/replacement%20membership%20cards

Who will receive a new LFC Official Membership Card?

Anyone who purchases or renews LFC Official Membership for the 2017/18 season will receive a new LFC Official Membership Card.

You are correct. I just rang Customer Services. Season-ticket holders use the same cards in 2017-18 that they used in 2016-17.

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2017, 01:27:31 pm »
Phew!  kriss-is  over.  ;) :wave

Offline kriss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2017, 01:43:03 pm »
Phew!  kriss-is  over.  ;) :wave

Indeed it is BRR. The confusion was because season-ticket cards have the words Members Card on them. All sorted now anyway :D .

Offline annieroadaggro

• Kopite
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2017, 11:06:32 pm »
The season tickets issued last year don't say members card on them....they say season ticket.

Offline kriss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2017, 06:44:03 am »
The season tickets issued last year don't say members card on them....they say season ticket.

Well, mine definitely says Members Card top right underneath Liverpool Football Club.

Offline Alanslad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2017, 11:14:54 am »

Well, mine definitely says Members Card top right underneath Liverpool Football Club.

My ST has Liverpool Football Club in the top left corner with Season Ticket written underneath. No 'Members Card' written anywhere, but then I don't pay for a membership.

My original ST card did have Members Card printed on it, probably because I had a membership at the time it was issued.

Offline getsonmywick

• Kemlynite
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2017, 07:59:10 pm »

I'm 12 and a half years in, and 7300 on the list.  The redevelopment of the main stand only knocked off 2K because of the corporate expansion. Redeveloping Anny Road likely to be similar.  I've worked out I'm likely to be offered a ticket in the year 2039.   That's handy, I'll be able to go the match in my flying car.

Offline annieroadaggro

• Kopite
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2017, 08:38:03 pm »
My ST has Liverpool Football Club in the top left corner with Season Ticket written underneath. No 'Members Card' written anywhere, but then I don't pay for a membership.

My original ST card did have Members Card printed on it, probably because I had a membership at the time it was issued.

Same here, my silver one from a couple of years ago said members card but the new green one issued last year says season ticket.

Offline LFC_1981

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2017, 10:19:01 pm »
How long before new ones like me get the card or do I have to arrange to collect from the ground?

Offline Kennys from heaven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2017, 02:59:20 pm »

Good news that you got one mate... I wish I could say that I won't be far behind you!  ;D

Need the Annie Road done! When I was up for the Kenny Dalglish evening, was talking to a bloke who said that planning will be running out soon for this to take place though. Hope they do extend though, but it's not looking great is it?
So, just checked and I would assume that the ST renewals and new issues would have been done and dusted by now, but I was 2720 in June 16th and today I'm... 2720. Something is definitely very wrong here.
The most important people at Liverpool Football Club are the people who want to be here

Offline King Kenny Play

• Legacy Fan
  • "Oh Istanbul is wonderful,oh Istanbul is wonderful
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2017, 10:08:04 am »
So, just checked and I would assume that the ST renewals and new issues would have been done and dusted by now, but I was 2720 in June 16th and today I'm... 2720. Something is definitely very wrong here.
Think I read somewhere that the list is updated in August....I normally check end of August and then spend September depressed about it!!!
Currently 8010-8013 ...
"The people who come to watch us play, who love the team and regard it as part of their lives, would never appreciate Liverpool having a huge balance in the bank. They want every asset we possess to be wearing a red shirt."

‘Football is like a piano. You need eight people to carry it, and three people to play the damn thing!’