Author Topic: Atmosphere at Anfield  (Read 1736340 times)

Offline Sharado

• Stop crying
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Atmosphere at Anfield
« Reply #12880 on: August 16, 2022, 07:56:06 am »
I thought it was a pretty decent atmosphere last night to be honest. Started well, died off a bit, started second half well, got stirring after the red card. Not one for the ages perhaps but a perfectly decent effort. No idea how people think they can assess an atmosphere they weren't part of anyway but there we are.
3 midfielders minimum in the next window. And probably another young CB to boot.

Anything else is negligent.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #12881 on: August 16, 2022, 10:55:11 am »
Build up and first 20 mins were really good. Bit of a lull as to be expected, then the sending off killed the game and atmosphere

It was the opposite to be honest, first half was fairly quiet after a bright start, but the crowd was great after the red card. Good to hear the ARE starting off some songs too.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12882 on: August 16, 2022, 10:57:57 am »
I thought it was a pretty decent atmosphere last night to be honest. Started well, died off a bit, started second half well, got stirring after the red card. Not one for the ages perhaps but a perfectly decent effort. No idea how people think they can assess an atmosphere they weren't part of anyway but there we are.

Agreed.

Offline Theoldkopite

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Survived The Boy's Pen in the 60's.
« Reply #12883 on: August 16, 2022, 11:06:05 am »
Was at the match tonight and the crowd really tried, got behind the team, pushed as much as we could in that second half.

And quite frankly I find some of the comments in here hypocritical as fuck. The way some fans on this forum are talking - slaughtering players, giving up on players, giving up on the season, clearly just about waiting to jump on the manager if they were brave enough. This place currently is full of people either smugly waiting for doomsday, or working themselves into a doom spiral.

Frankly with some of the displays here the last 9 days or so, some people here have to look at themselves before they say anything about the crowds at the game.

Stop making sensible posts……..it will never catch on.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12884 on: August 16, 2022, 04:18:36 pm »
that is the norm for atmospheres really now other than big games

the 300s were baking too, after about 10 minutes i just wanted to pass out
YNWA.

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12885 on: August 16, 2022, 06:14:17 pm »
Depends where you sit in the ground. I normally sit in the main stand upper and it's quiet, then I've used my mates ticket in the Kop 206 and it's standing and singing all game. Anfield Road is hit or miss, some games I've been and some fellas are giving it the bifters trying to get songs going, other times it's dead until we score and its 'your not singing anymore'   :-X Centenary is just shite, I blame the tiny leg room.  ;D

Also, some people can't read a game and get the wrong chants going. Dunno how you explain it, but the Kop tend to get the right chant going depending on the mood of the game. I've sat there and some fella has tried to get some chant going which doesn't match what the game needed, it's an art getting the right chant going. Sounds pretentious, but its true.  ;D

I think with the refs letting more go this season, Anfield will be rilled up more to our advantage. Love it when Anfield starts snarling and barking back, opposition players won't know what's hit them.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #12886 on: August 16, 2022, 06:23:36 pm »
Was at the match tonight and the crowd really tried, got behind the team, pushed as much as we could in that second half.

And quite frankly I find some of the comments in here hypocritical as fuck. The way some fans on this forum are talking - slaughtering players, giving up on players, giving up on the season, clearly just about waiting to jump on the manager if they were brave enough. This place currently is full of people either smugly waiting for doomsday, or working themselves into a doom spiral.

Frankly with some of the displays here the last 9 days or so, some people here have to look at themselves before they say anything about the crowds at the game.

I actually thought that it was pretty good last night. Especially second half.

The people whining in here can get to fuck. Bet they don't even go.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #12887 on: August 16, 2022, 06:36:34 pm »

I don't click through endless duff links to watch a football stream only for you lot to sit their quietly, Andy!  Entertain us!

Oh, I also generally watch the football with the sound off.  Can you get a Mexican wave going?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12888 on: August 16, 2022, 06:42:44 pm »

A lot of it is down to Sky fucking around with the crowd noise levels.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #12889 on: August 16, 2022, 07:18:35 pm »
A lot of it is down to Sky fucking around with the crowd noise levels.

Do you have any evidence for this? I only ask because I've been hearing it for years. Booster mikes in front of the away fans, silencers on the mikes facing the Kop etc. There must be some sound engineer over all these years who has broken ranks and said "Yes, it's true. When we go to Anfield we are instructed to mute the home crowd and add volume to away boys and girls."
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline reddazforever

• Anny Roader
« Reply #12890 on: August 16, 2022, 07:19:20 pm »
It’s very obvious to anyone who goes to the games and then watches back on tv like I did last night that sky and BT sport etc mute the sound from the kop significantly or have their mics further away. You always hear the away fans loud and clear but our songs less so. Maybe it’s because when Anfield is rocking it’s too loud. As to the atmosphere last night I thought it started pretty well from where I was in the kop (207) it massively ramped up after the sending off. Overall I enjoyed the atmosphere last night and thought the crowd mirrored the clear effort of the team.
Proudest ever moment was in the Ataturk stadium - i'm sure the wife will understand!

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #12891 on: August 16, 2022, 07:42:56 pm »
I don't click through endless duff links to watch a football stream only for you lot to sit their quietly, Andy!  Entertain us!

Oh, I also generally watch the football with the sound off.  Can you get a Mexican wave going?

I can get a Mexican belly wobble going, but I'm in the Upper SKDS, so not much opportunity for gurning at the camera :D

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12892 on: August 16, 2022, 07:46:38 pm »
It’s very obvious to anyone who goes to the games and then watches back on tv like I did last night that sky and BT sport etc mute the sound from the kop significantly or have their mics further away. You always hear the away fans loud and clear but our songs less so. Maybe it’s because when Anfield is rocking it’s too loud. As to the atmosphere last night I thought it started pretty well from where I was in the kop (207) it massively ramped up after the sending off. Overall I enjoyed the atmosphere last night and thought the crowd mirrored the clear effort of the team.
I watched it on French TV(they don't mute the crowd) and I can say that it was good especially when we were pressing in the second half.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12893 on: August 16, 2022, 08:28:18 pm »
Do you have any evidence for this? I only ask because I've been hearing it for years. Booster mikes in front of the away fans, silencers on the mikes facing the Kop etc. There must be some sound engineer over all these years who has broken ranks and said "Yes, it's true. When we go to Anfield we are instructed to mute the home crowd and add volume to away boys and girls."

You can literally hear them do it.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12894 on: August 16, 2022, 08:30:26 pm »

Was a moment last night where the Kop were blasting something out but it sounded like they were in the middle of Stanley park.

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #12895 on: August 16, 2022, 08:49:20 pm »
You can literally hear them do it.

That's called a tautology I think.

"I think the sound engineers deliberately reduce the volume of the home fans to make them sound quiet"

"Do you have any evidence?"

"Yes, the home crowd sounded quiet."
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #12896 on: August 16, 2022, 09:20:54 pm »
That's called a tautology I think.

"I think the sound engineers deliberately reduce the volume of the home fans to make them sound quiet"

"Do you have any evidence?"

"Yes, the home crowd sounded quiet."
There are definitely times where you can hear some chants start which are then muted or turned right down in the mix. Happens with the darts a lot I’ve noticed as well
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #12897 on: August 16, 2022, 09:43:38 pm »
There are definitely times where you can hear some chants start which are then muted or turned right down in the mix. Happens with the darts a lot I’ve noticed as well
I've heard that happen countless times.

Chants/songs come in at a certain decibel level, then the sound level is clearly and obviously turned down, as WAP said. They do it with the Kop all the time and have done for years.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 12:24:10 am by Son of Spion »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline iamnant

• ...call me Adam
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bob Mortimer stan account
« Reply #12898 on: August 16, 2022, 10:50:12 pm »
There appeared to be way more day trippers and tourists around than usual in my seat, sat there filming the 'atmopshere' forgetting they are meant to be a part of it not witness to it.

The guy next to me had driven 6 hours and asked a lot of questions about Anfield and I thought he'd be right up for it, but he didn't say a single word to any song or chant and just took pictures of Mo throughout the first half and of Virge in the second. He barely clapped for our goal and just took videos. He then complained to his friend on the phone that the atmosphere was "really quiet".

He also didn't join in with telling Ayew to fuck off, which was a shame. Since he really did need to fuck right off. Robbo's tackle on him got the crowd right up and Palace's cheating throughout the game just made everyone angry.
"If anyone at my funeral has a long face, I'll never speak to them again."
Stan Laurel

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #12899 on: August 16, 2022, 11:03:20 pm »
There appeared to be way more day trippers and tourists around than usual in my seat, sat there filming the 'atmopshere' forgetting they are meant to be a part of it not witness to it.

The guy next to me had driven 6 hours and asked a lot of questions about Anfield and I thought he'd be right up for it, but he didn't say a single word to any song or chant and just took pictures of Mo throughout the first half and of Virge in the second. He barely clapped for our goal and just took videos. He then complained to his friend on the phone that the atmosphere was "really quiet".

He also didn't join in with telling Ayew to fuck off, which was a shame. Since he really did need to fuck right off. Robbo's tackle on him got the crowd right up and Palace's cheating throughout the game just made everyone angry.

How tiny where they?! :D

(Actual view of seat during the game)

« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 11:05:24 pm by Andy @ Allerton! »

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12900 on: August 16, 2022, 11:30:27 pm »
There's a really weird thing on RAWK where people think there needs to be singing for there to be a good atmosphere. Singing is only part of the atmosphere. I only watched it on the telly but the raw aggression after the sending off, and when willing on the second goal was great.

It's been said a million times, you're not going to get Saint Etienne '77 every week. But last night was great for a night match against Palace. It's like it's always been, people talking amongst themselves - then a flash point that transforms it into a Scouse bear pit. And I wouldn't have it any other way - the day we start acting like Palace fans is the day I pack it in altogether.

Well in, those who went.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline iamnant

• ...call me Adam
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12901 on: August 16, 2022, 11:47:51 pm »
How tiny where they?! :D

(Actual view of seat during the game)

Ha! That'll teach me not to check what the fuck I've just typed.
Stan Laurel

Offline Sammy5IsAlive

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12902 on: August 17, 2022, 01:24:43 am »

Chants/songs come in at a certain decibel level, then the sound level is clearly and obviously turned down, as WAP said. They do it with the Kop all the time and have done for years.

Along similar lines, I don't know if my memory is playing tricks on me but does anyone else remember that lady at Highbury who must have been a ST holder whose screams would always get picked up by the mic when they scored/went close?

I'm sure they do play with the sound levels but have never felt like it is an Anfield-specific thing.

The crowd sound fine to me last night, the 10-15 mins after the sending off it was really rocking.

Offline LuverlyRita

• metar made
  • Kopite
« Reply #12903 on: August 17, 2022, 08:10:00 am »
I've often wondered how well "F*ck the Tories" comes over on the telly. I suspect it's well muted by the broadcasters. I think they have fewer controls for crowd noise on the radio. Merseyside commentaries of Everton games can be a hoot because a foul-mouthed boo boy routinely sits near the commentators and they keep having to apologise for the language  ;D
I agree with most others about the crowd noise on Monday - great to begin with followed by a lull (interspersed with occasional loud outbursts of anger  at Tierney) and then everything got ramped up after the red card. If we'd got a winner it would have been deafening.

Offline iamnant

• ...call me Adam
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12904 on: August 17, 2022, 10:57:23 am »
I've often wondered how well "F*ck the Tories" comes over on the telly. I suspect it's well muted by the broadcasters. I think they have fewer controls for crowd noise on the radio. Merseyside commentaries of Everton games can be a hoot because a foul-mouthed boo boy routinely sits near the commentators and they keep having to apologise for the language  ;D
I agree with most others about the crowd noise on Monday - great to begin with followed by a lull (interspersed with occasional loud outbursts of anger  at Tierney) and then everything got ramped up after the red card. If we'd got a winner it would have been deafening.

My Mam text me during the Wales v Ukraine play off match I was at (sorry, yes I am one of them sheep botherers) to say she was loving the "Fuck the Tories" chant that was coming over loud and clear and that the co-comms on S4C even had a chuckle about it haha.
Stan Laurel

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12905 on: August 17, 2022, 12:42:27 pm »
Along similar lines, I don't know if my memory is playing tricks on me but does anyone else remember that lady at Highbury who must have been a ST holder whose screams would always get picked up by the mic when they scored/went close?

I'm sure they do play with the sound levels but have never felt like it is an Anfield-specific thing.

The crowd sound fine to me last night, the 10-15 mins after the sending off it was really rocking.

That Highbury lady rings a bell with me. I think I remember that.

Talking about bells, there also used to be a woman (called Helen, I think) who used to ring a bell at the old Maine Road. You'd always hear it on telly, although I don't remember hearing it on my visits to see LFC play there.

Regarding sound levels; I should have been more specific. I only watch Liverpool these days, so only really notice them playing with the sound at Anfield. I'm sure they do it routinely though, not specifically at Anfield.

I do, however, think they often rig it up so the away section sounds louder than it should. Often, just a handful singing in the away section can sound quite loud on TV, whereas thousands singing on the Kop can sound rather muted.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12906 on: August 17, 2022, 12:50:43 pm »
I suspect they'll mute it more now they know what the chant actually is.

To be honest, I've not noticed the chant come over that clear on TV. If I didn't actually know what was being sung it would go straight over my head as noise. Like much of what gets chanted at football games, if you don't already know the words you more or less just hear the tune.

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #12907 on: August 17, 2022, 03:44:20 pm »
There's a really weird thing on RAWK where people think there needs to be singing for there to be a good atmosphere. Singing is only part of the atmosphere. I only watched it on the telly but the raw aggression after the sending off, and when willing on the second goal was great.

It's been said a million times, you're not going to get Saint Etienne '77 every week. But last night was great for a night match against Palace. It's like it's always been, people talking amongst themselves - then a flash point that transforms it into a Scouse bear pit. And I wouldn't have it any other way - the day we start acting like Palace fans is the day I pack it in altogether.

Well in, those who went.

Cheers Billy lad.  ;D

Good to read an informed post as distinct from some of the cringeworthy ones clearly borne of complete ignorance as to how the fuckin Anfield thing actually works and has worked ever since we started the whole singing/chanting thing back in the early '60's. It's like these people have just decided to follow us and turn on their tellies and expect an Inter Milan or St Etienne night every game.

And as you rightly say it's been said a million times on here - mainly by me I have to say  ;D - yet still these armchair critics feel compelled to tell us all how we should be doing it as if the crowd is a single homogeneous entity instead of 54,000 individuals some of whom - depending upon the particular game and its particular circumstances - sing and chant and shout every time [like me], some of whom sing and chant and shout now and again [like my four mates] and some of whom never sing and chant and shout at all [like my mate Mike who's been going since the '50's like me and has never opened his gob except to bore me to fucking death with tales of his golf.

:)

Offline iamnant

• ...call me Adam
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12908 on: August 17, 2022, 05:23:40 pm »

Well in, those who went.

I agree.

The verocity and anger directed towards Palace after their shitty antics and the ref's god awful performance was a better atmosphere than the Villareal semi-final I'd say, which had more sining. It galvanised us and it was incredibly loud for a good 10-15 minutes.

Meanwhile the Palace fans were singing that god awful "Woaaaah, woah, woaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" song which has to be up there as the worst fucking song going.
Stan Laurel

Offline LuverlyRita

• metar made
  • Kopite
« Reply #12909 on: August 17, 2022, 05:50:23 pm »
The impact of the Arteta tantrum last year on the atmosphere was hilarious  ;D

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12910 on: August 17, 2022, 06:10:44 pm »
Started fairly well, then there was a lul just after their goal, then the frustration started creeping in.

Wasn’t until the sending off that the atmosphere really got going and you could see it in the lads, 10 men who knew they had thousands there with them. Palace players started to shit it and then Luis goal brought the roof off in places.

My voice is still gone now 2 days later.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12911 on: August 17, 2022, 06:14:42 pm »
The impact of the Arteta tantrum last year on the atmosphere was hilarious  ;D
Never poke the bear.  ;D

Schoolboy error from Captain Black there.

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12912 on: August 17, 2022, 06:15:34 pm »
Still can't beleive that Carvalho volley wasn't in. Place was about to explode before we all realised it had dropped just wide :lmao

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12913 on: August 17, 2022, 06:18:01 pm »

The Allez after the red was boss. We never gave it up and the players responded. Other countries don't because their viewers may not know our chants.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #12914 on: August 29, 2022, 08:51:00 am »
The fully standing lower anfield road end was class. Decent singing throughout at least over towards 124 there was anyway
YNWA

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #12915 on: August 29, 2022, 08:59:26 am »
The fully standing lower anfield road end was class. Decent singing throughout at least over towards 124 there was anyway

Yeah was decent,. With the new stand next season really need to get a good noise going in there.

Get the away fans tucked away in the corner as well. Bournemouth were bloody annoying with all the usual insults.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12916 on: August 29, 2022, 09:10:10 am »
Yeah was decent,. With the new stand next season really need to get a good noise going in there.

Get the away fans tucked away in the corner as well. Bournemouth were bloody annoying with all the usual insults.

"This is a library" and "your support is fucking shit". Zzzzzzzzz...
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12917 on: August 29, 2022, 09:14:00 am »
"This is a library" and "your support is fucking shit". Zzzzzzzzz...

To be fair to Bournemouth

1) they stayed to the end despite getting a drubbing before a 5-6 hour journey home
2) Always remained vocal
3) At no point resorted to "Sign On" chants

For the above, especially the 3rd one, that puts them above near enough every UK fans this year other than Crystal Palace

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #12918 on: August 29, 2022, 09:42:14 am »
To be fair to Bournemouth

1) they stayed to the end despite getting a drubbing before a 5-6 hour journey home
2) Always remained vocal
3) At no point resorted to "Sign On" chants

For the above, especially the 3rd one, that puts them above near enough every UK fans this year other than Crystal Palace

The problem is that's not a positive if they're just going to chant obnoxious nonsense all game.

It shows how low the bar is though that 3 can be deemed a big win for them. They aren't a bad bunch in general tbf.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #12919 on: August 29, 2022, 10:26:25 am »
Most of the bournemouth chants were the usual signing about the opposition or opposing fans, however the one that I found amusing was when the lad took his shirt off in the lower main and then mooned and was escorted out, only for the Bournemouth fans to shout "we want our fatty back"