Author Topic: Season Ticket Waiting List  (Read 581067 times)

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Season Ticket Waiting List
« Reply #3880 on: July 20, 2022, 03:08:24 pm »
Given that you don't have to do anything to stay on the list, it baffles me that anyone would bother to inform the club they want to be removed from it, no matter where they are on it.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3881 on: July 20, 2022, 04:43:28 pm »
I've had an email

Dear Supporter,

We’d like to update you on your season ticket waiting list position.

A total of 65 supporters chose not to renew their Season Ticket for Season 2022/23. These supporters, along with a small number of supporters who requested to be removed from the list, have now been deleted. Your position has been updated to reflect these changes.

Your updated waiting list position is 2729
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3882 on: July 20, 2022, 05:04:15 pm »
I got an email today even though my profile hasn’t even got a waiting list number??

Offline gordo

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3883 on: July 20, 2022, 05:20:23 pm »
It will obviously differ where you are on the list. Those further down will have bigger "jumps" as people between you and I may drop off and that won't have any impact on you

Yeah, the 200 is an average that they use I think. If I can hit 200 a year I’ll be 87 when I get offered a season ticket

Offline Ginieus

• Main Stander
  • Chilled out entertainer
« Reply #3884 on: July 20, 2022, 08:18:04 pm »
Moved just over 80. Position c. 2400

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3885 on: July 20, 2022, 11:44:55 pm »
I got an email today even though my profile hasn’t even got a waiting list number??
My wife got an email too but it’s not linked to her members account either.

Her waiting list position is linked to a separate supporter ID which they have created, as when we married she changed her name with the club for her Membership but this apparently didn’t cover a change of details for her season ticket waiting list position. Therefore when they’ve updated the list, they’ve not realised the two are linked.

Think similar issues have occurred for people who might’ve changed their address, etc.
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline adamc_5*

• Kopite
« Reply #3886 on: July 21, 2022, 08:27:34 am »
I’ve moved 300 places - still in the 18000’s.

If things continue at that rate then I’ll get one in 60 years…
To the 96 that passed away at Hillsborough on that fatefull day. Now looking down with smiles so proud, you sing with us as we sing aloud. You held us, guide us, get us through, I know Istanbul was down to you. And though the future is unknown, one things for sure... You'll Never Walk Alone.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #3887 on: July 22, 2022, 04:41:11 pm »
My friend reckons he is on the season ticket list but can't really remember. He thinks he paid a fiver when they asked him to but not sure and has no correspondence. When did the list close and when did they ask for money to stay on it? he is 33 now I think he's imagining things to be honest and if he has no correspondence its likely he's no longer on the list anyway.
YNWA

Offline gregor

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3888 on: July 22, 2022, 05:00:29 pm »
My friend reckons he is on the season ticket list but can't really remember. He thinks he paid a fiver when they asked him to but not sure and has no correspondence. When did the list close and when did they ask for money to stay on it? he is 33 now I think he's imagining things to be honest and if he has no correspondence its likely he's no longer on the list anyway.

Not sure when it closed but the update when we had to pay £5 was in 2011. If he did that at the time, he will have been given a code that he could log in with to check position. Those codes are no longer in use and now your ST waiting list position is displayed when you log in to your ticketing account. If he logs in the number will be there if he's on the list.

I joined in 2003 when I was 19, so it's entirely feasible that he could be on the list as a 33 year old now, especially as the list was still open for a few years after I joined it.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #3889 on: July 22, 2022, 05:23:58 pm »
Not sure when it closed but the update when we had to pay £5 was in 2011. If he did that at the time, he will have been given a code that he could log in with to check position. Those codes are no longer in use and now your ST waiting list position is displayed when you log in to your ticketing account. If he logs in the number will be there if he's on the list.

I joined in 2003 when I was 19, so it's entirely feasible that he could be on the list as a 33 year old now, especially as the list was still open for a few years after I joined it.
Id say he has missed all correspondence relating to stay on the list to be honest. Be raging if thats the case lol
YNWA

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3890 on: July 22, 2022, 10:53:58 pm »
My wife got an email too but it’s not linked to her members account either.

Her waiting list position is linked to a separate supporter ID which they have created, as when we married she changed her name with the club for her Membership but this apparently didn’t cover a change of details for her season ticket waiting list position. Therefore when they’ve updated the list, they’ve not realised the two are linked.

Think similar issues have occurred for people who might’ve changed their address, etc.
That could make sense as I got a note to say I had two entries with the same email address (the other was my lad).  They split the entries and his number turned up and mine never.  I didn't complain as I'm 13+ so likely wouldn't take one anyway.  Got a surprise when I got the email.  Still can't understand why our entries are 3000 apart but were for a combined adult/child when he was 5.  He's now 21......

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #3891 on: July 24, 2022, 08:30:59 am »
65 elected not to renew so now I’m 1009. Oddly, my Grandad, who has been on the list from the exact time I was put on, is something like 5029. What might be the meaning behind this?

Having been on the list since I was a small child, I might get a season ticket by the time I’m 40.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline gregor

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3892 on: July 24, 2022, 10:22:50 pm »
65 elected not to renew so now I’m 1009. Oddly, my Grandad, who has been on the list from the exact time I was put on, is something like 5029. What might be the meaning behind this?

Having been on the list since I was a small child, I might get a season ticket by the time I’m 40.

You'll have one for next season.

Offline Dull Tools

• Likes James Corden.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3893 on: July 25, 2022, 12:09:39 pm »

I think the list was a fuck up for anyone who was on it pre 2011 and they just did a random order generator.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3894 on: July 25, 2022, 10:22:05 pm »
You'll have one for next season.
This being the case with the expansion? How many new STs are being allocated?

Just feels strange to think that given I’m nearly 30 and have been on the waiting list for most of my life.

I think the list was a fuck up for anyone who was on it pre 2011 and they just did a random order generator.
Which creates an issue that I would potentially have one years before my Grandad. We’d likely share it either way until he got too old to go.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline gregor

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3895 on: July 25, 2022, 10:38:52 pm »
This being the case with the expansion? How many new STs are being allocated?

Nothing has been confirmed yet but it'll be over 1000 for sure.

Offline Vauxy head red

• Main Stander
« Reply #3896 on: July 26, 2022, 08:19:11 am »

I was the same. I paid the fiver, heard nothing and for years thought I’d been kicked off. Then I saw my list number on my member account last year. I’ve been on 17 years and I’m still 7000 odd. I’m 31 so I might get one when I’m about 60. I didn’t get on because of Istanbul it just so happened that happened as I hit the age of knowing how to do stuff like this for yourself. I hope it was pre Istanbul but looking at that number it must have been after.

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3897 on: July 26, 2022, 11:21:26 am »
I was the same. I paid the fiver, heard nothing and for years thought I’d been kicked off. Then I saw my list number on my member account last year. I’ve been on 17 years and I’m still 7000 odd. I’m 31 so I might get one when I’m about 60. I didn’t get on because of Istanbul it just so happened that happened as I hit the age of knowing how to do stuff like this for yourself. I hope it was pre Istanbul but looking at that number it must have been after.

I've been on it for around 15 years and I am in the 20,000's what the fuck feel like I have been shafted by the club ;D!!

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3898 on: July 26, 2022, 11:29:16 am »

The story goes that they were all in boxes and they either lost or misplaced a load and when found they got pinned on the end. I'm one of those people, went on in 2004 and like 19k on the list now, started at 25k in the update in 2011. Some people have said if you've got the original letter you can get it adjusted. The funny thing is, I remember thinking when I signed up that by the time I'd be offered one I might actually be able to afford it and at this rate I'll have been dead 20 years.

Offline Vauxy head red

• Main Stander
« Reply #3899 on: July 26, 2022, 11:51:51 pm »
I've been on it for around 15 years and I am in the 20,000's what the fuck feel like I have been shafted by the club ;D!!

It seemingly would have been better for fans if we’d have lost that final in ‘05.

Offline Roughie Scouse

• Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #3900 on: July 27, 2022, 08:40:53 am »
The story goes that they were all in boxes and they either lost or misplaced a load and when found they got pinned on the end. I'm one of those people, went on in 2004 and like 19k on the list now, started at 25k in the update in 2011. Some people have said if you've got the original letter you can get it adjusted. The funny thing is, I remember thinking when I signed up that by the time I'd be offered one I might actually be able to afford it and at this rate I'll have been dead 20 years.

I went on the list Feb 2001 and got a ticket in 2018/2019 season.

My dad went on the list July 2001... he is still waiting. . .
"There are places I'll remember all my life"  The Beatles,  ISTANBUL 2005

Offline red number 9

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • Moses said "come forth" but we came first
« Reply #3901 on: July 27, 2022, 09:43:13 am »

They were originally in hard back ledgers stored in the old admin office in one of the villas now demolished on the anfield road. This is what the book/page references in the confirmation letters referred to.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they lost some boxes but they also seemingly didn’t record the applications very well. Me and my mate applied at same time (two forms in one envelope) and when they did the 2011 tidy up, i wasn’t contacted. We disputed this and they put me on the list so they must have been aware they had some issues with the records. I suspect they simply wrote my mate’s details down with “x2” next to it and didn’t document my name/address.

My mate is now c.500 on the list and I’m still over 10,000 as a result. We couldn’t locate the letter to dispute this so now have a dilemma next year when he’ll likely be offered one and I’m nowhere near.

For info, the FAQ’s on LFC site state no further disputes will be considered given the time that has elapsed so even finding the lost letter won’t help anyone now.

It is frustrating but I’ve made my peace with bulk sales (13+) for life.

Offline Kozmapolitan

• Kemlynite
« Reply #3902 on: August 3, 2022, 12:40:46 pm »
Just got my season ticket in 2019 after God knows how long (certainly over 20 years).
At the time I put my brother on it as well so we would have had two tickets.....when it was time to pay the £5 to stay on the list, his missus threw the letter in the bin.
I'm not sure I'll ever get over that.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #3903 on: August 4, 2022, 06:16:57 pm »
My list number has disappeared again!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline dr62499

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #3904 on: August 5, 2022, 10:46:54 am »

I was on last night adding to F+F list and there were sections for ACS WL position. They are gone now too but must be more updates being made. Im that paranoid about the list position that i take a screen shot of it once in a while  :o

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3905 on: August 5, 2022, 01:49:32 pm »
They were originally in hard back ledgers stored in the old admin office in one of the villas now demolished on the anfield road. This is what the book/page references in the confirmation letters referred to.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they lost some boxes but they also seemingly didn’t record the applications very well. Me and my mate applied at same time (two forms in one envelope) and when they did the 2011 tidy up, i wasn’t contacted. We disputed this and they put me on the list so they must have been aware they had some issues with the records. I suspect they simply wrote my mate’s details down with “x2” next to it and didn’t document my name/address.

My mate is now c.500 on the list and I’m still over 10,000 as a result. We couldn’t locate the letter to dispute this so now have a dilemma next year when he’ll likely be offered one and I’m nowhere near.

For info, the FAQ’s on LFC site state no further disputes will be considered given the time that has elapsed so even finding the lost letter won’t help anyone now.

It is frustrating but I’ve made my peace with bulk sales (13+) for life.

I've made peace with it in that I know it's not happening and I'm still enjoying the thrill of the local sales and then my only hope is hospo for a ST, but I bet there's another fucking list for that!

Offline TwitterJayy

• Kopite
« Reply #3906 on: August 5, 2022, 02:27:36 pm »
I've made peace with it in that I know it's not happening and I'm still enjoying the thrill of the local sales and then my only hope is hospo for a ST, but I bet there's another fucking list for that!
How much is a hospo ST?
It’s getting out of hand the demand this club if we have a waiting list for people to spend £300 on one game at a time  ::)

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3907 on: August 8, 2022, 08:33:55 am »
Vague recollection of someone on here saying they'd been waiting a few years, I don't think it's a list in the same way though, as it'll depend on availability and who the client is.
« Last Edit: August 8, 2022, 08:35:36 am by Claire. »

Offline JDB14

• Boys Pen
« Reply #3908 on: August 8, 2022, 10:13:29 am »

Yes, mine's gone too. Bit surprised that they would be updating it again so soon. Only got an email a few weeks ago saying the list had all been updated. As others have said a screen shot of your position is a must. Hopefully it is a good sign that they have taken it down and we all move up the list again, fingers crossed. 

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3909 on: August 8, 2022, 11:53:59 am »
just had a look and mine's gone as well, is it showing for anyone?

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #3910 on: August 10, 2022, 12:32:54 pm »
For anyone who has been waiting 20 years or more and still has loads in front of them, I have just seen a post on twitter from someone who has just got one after 20 years.

@LzDevinex
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #3911 on: August 10, 2022, 02:24:40 pm »
For anyone who has been waiting 20 years or more and still has loads in front of them, I have just seen a post on twitter from someone who has just got one after 20 years.

@LzDevinex

Doesn't say if it's from the waiting list though

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3912 on: August 10, 2022, 02:42:55 pm »
23 years and counting for me, 1009 on the list. If you'd have told me as a 7 year old I might get one aged 30, I'd have laughed.

My Grandad, added to the list at the same time as me is in the 5000s. I assume a victim of the mess up mentioned in this thread.

Offline dr62499

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #3913 on: August 10, 2022, 02:46:07 pm »
23 years and counting for me, 1009 on the list. If you'd have told me as a 7 year old I might get one aged 30, I'd have laughed.

My Grandad, added to the list at the same time as me is in the 5000s. I assume a victim of the mess up mentioned in this thread.

Im on it 21 years and 3200 on the list. Fair play to anyone getting one on 20 years but clearly a mess on the list. Fingers crossed for AR reducing the list a few K!

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #3914 on: August 10, 2022, 03:23:55 pm »
Im on it 21 years and 3200 on the list. Fair play to anyone getting one on 20 years but clearly a mess on the list. Fingers crossed for AR reducing the list a few K!

What's AR?

EDIT

Just realised you likely meant anfield road. I was hoping you were referring to a clean up process to fix this mess.

At the end of the day this is all data. The club have data to see who registered when. How the F they mess something like this up is ridiculous. They actually are one load of useless c*nts. Honestly given up

Offline dr62499

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #3915 on: August 10, 2022, 04:11:50 pm »
What's AR?

EDIT

Just realised you likely meant anfield road. I was hoping you were referring to a clean up process to fix this mess.

At the end of the day this is all data. The club have data to see who registered when. How the F they mess something like this up is ridiculous. They actually are one load of useless c*nts. Honestly given up

Yep new Anfield Road End development. Just praying they release 3k odd to reduce the STWL.

Offline gregor

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3916 on: August 10, 2022, 04:39:07 pm »
Still nothing when I log in - it disappeared when the Auto Cup ballot info went on so sorry to dash hopes but I very much doubt we are going to see another jump, I just think that either someone has probably forgotten to turn that back on, or it'll go on when all auto cup stuff is finished.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3917 on: August 11, 2022, 01:49:39 pm »
It's a depressing thought that for anybody under 45, Liverpool have spent more than half their life trying to get capacity up to what it was since seats went in the paddock.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline HystrixCristata

• Main Stander
« Reply #3918 on: August 14, 2022, 10:53:51 pm »
When did fan cards start? I think I joined the waiting list when you could apply for a fan card online and there was an opt in to the season ticket waiting list. I know I did the fiver in 2011 but no idea how long I was on it before then. I remember being about 12k at one point and now I'm 7,735. Might get one in my lifetime.

Offline gregor

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3919 on: August 15, 2022, 12:22:55 pm »
When did fan cards start? I think I joined the waiting list when you could apply for a fan card online and there was an opt in to the season ticket waiting list. I know I did the fiver in 2011 but no idea how long I was on it before then. I remember being about 12k at one point and now I'm 7,735. Might get one in my lifetime.

Around 2004 maybe? That opt in was what really made the ST Waiting List explode I think - before that you had to write (snail mail!) to the club and asked to be put on the list.