Author Topic: Membership Cards / Fan Cards  (Read 355127 times)

Offline mbyx6cg2

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Membership Cards / Fan Cards
« Reply #80 on: November 3, 2011, 10:07:25 pm »
Just wanted to ask this in here to make sure I don't mess up.

Going to my first match of the season on Saturday with my mum dad and sister. We all have new memberships for this season. All I need to bring is all 4 membership cards plus email confirmation. Correct?
Once she's had a few glasses of Chardonnay I'll be in quicker than you can say PDF to offer her a jolly good spit shining of her corned beef curtains

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #81 on: November 3, 2011, 10:10:32 pm »
Just wanted to ask this in here to make sure I don't mess up.

Going to my first match of the season on Saturday with my mum dad and sister. We all have new memberships for this season. All I need to bring is all 4 membership cards plus email confirmation. Correct?

Spot on.

Offline mbyx6cg2

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: November 3, 2011, 11:52:25 pm »
Once she's had a few glasses of Chardonnay I'll be in quicker than you can say PDF to offer her a jolly good spit shining of her corned beef curtains

Offline YNWA_LFC

• Main Stander
« Reply #83 on: November 9, 2011, 09:59:48 pm »
Hello again, if I purchase a membership card now can I buy tickets to games in December or only to the games in the second half of the season??
-You'll Never Walk Alone.

Offline Rafette

• Kopite
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off.....
« Reply #84 on: November 10, 2011, 09:37:27 pm »
To buy in the members sale that is currently ongoing, you need to have bought the membership before 4th November I'm afraid. You could still get tickets without a membership if they go on a general sale nearer the time.
"If you can't make decisions in life, you're a bloody menace. You'd be better becoming an MP!" Bill Shankly

Offline YNWA_LFC

• Main Stander
« Reply #85 on: November 23, 2011, 03:57:18 pm »
hey please i need your help quickly, now in the official site there is an available tickets for newcastle and blackburn games.. i dont have a membership card.. if i join membership now can i buy tickets to those games in december or only to the games for the second half of the season?? thanks in advance

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: November 23, 2011, 04:16:07 pm »
hey please i need your help quickly, now in the official site there is an available tickets for newcastle and blackburn games.. i dont have a membership card.. if i join membership now can i buy tickets to those games in december or only to the games for the second half of the season?? thanks in advance
Yes you can buy tickets to Blackburn and Newcastle if you get a membership now

Offline YNWA_LFC

• Main Stander
« Reply #87 on: November 23, 2011, 06:05:44 pm »
Yes you can buy tickets to Blackburn and Newcastle if you get a membership now
thank you :D

now i purchased a membership card and i want to buy tickets but its telling me this:

One or more of the Customer Numbers listed below do not qualify for the selected products at this time. Please remove these items from your basket or allocate them to one of your "Friends and Family" that qualify. You can review the selling criteria for all matches at www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets.

what dose it mean?? :\

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: November 23, 2011, 06:06:16 pm »

now i purchased a membership card and i want to buy tickets but its telling me this:

One or more of the Customer Numbers listed below do not qualify for the selected products at this time. Please remove these items from your basket or allocate them to one of your "Friends and Family" that qualify. You can review the selling criteria for all matches at www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets.

How many tickets are you trying to buy and how many memberships did you buy?

Offline joel

• Lean. Joel Lean. Joel Lean. Joel Leeeaaaannnn! Please don't ban him just because you can!
  • Legacy Fan
  • All round the fields of Anfield road.
« Reply #89 on: November 23, 2011, 06:16:06 pm »

I read in the small print that you could only purchase tickets 24 hours after the membership purchase
Quote from: CONFIAMOS on December 24, 2011, 01:45:18 PM
Perfect irony, out of everything he could have pictured next to, he's by a chocolate frog.

Offline YNWA_LFC

• Main Stander
« Reply #90 on: November 23, 2011, 06:18:38 pm »
How many tickets are you trying to buy and how many memberships did you buy?
three tickets and one membership.. but i did the fancard thing friends and family and added my father and sister.. do they have to have another membership cards for themselves?

Offline YNWA_LFC

• Main Stander
« Reply #91 on: November 23, 2011, 06:20:14 pm »
I read in the small print that you could only purchase tickets 24 hours after the membership purchase
ohh right i now remember reading it somewhere thank you very much i hope tomorrow it'll work :D

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #92 on: November 23, 2011, 06:20:22 pm »
three tickets and one membership.. but i did the fancard thing friends and family and added my father and sister.. do they have to have another membership cards for themselves?

To buy tickets in the member sales you need a membership for each ticket you want to buy.
Legacy fan

Offline YNWA_LFC

• Main Stander
« Reply #93 on: November 23, 2011, 06:59:42 pm »
i really can't thank you enough everyone for your help :) i hope it'll work tomorrow

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #94 on: November 28, 2011, 10:43:57 pm »
Does anbody know if Senior's Membership cards are flagged as you go through the turnstiles?  My old man can't make the QPR game so I want to take the wife as she's never been the match and is dead keen to. However I'm worried that something might appear on their screens that lets the staff know the card belongs to a senior citizen!
Believer

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #95 on: November 28, 2011, 10:45:02 pm »
I think the light turns a different colour like it does with a kids' one, but someone else can probably confirm this.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: November 28, 2011, 11:07:20 pm »
Does anbody know if Senior's Membership cards are flagged as you go through the turnstiles?  My old man can't make the QPR game so I want to take the wife as she's never been the match and is dead keen to. However I'm worried that something might appear on their screens that lets the staff know the card belongs to a senior citizen!

See here:

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=279664.msg9528624#msg9528624

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #97 on: November 29, 2011, 01:02:27 pm »
thanks guys, I'll give the ticket office a bell
Believer

Offline Gavinho

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • JFT97
« Reply #98 on: January 12, 2012, 01:57:09 pm »
Myself and a few mates are linked together (Friends and Family) for buying tickets; some of us have season tickets, the rest (like me) are members with fancards.

If I login on my fancard and purchase Away tickets on the Season Tickets, which address do they get sent to; my address, or the address of the Season Ticket holder?

Apologies if this has already been answered elsewhere on the site, but I couldn't find the info when searching :)

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #99 on: January 12, 2012, 02:02:44 pm »
Myself and a few mates are linked together (Friends and Family) for buying tickets; some of us have season tickets, the rest (like me) are members with fancards.

If I login on my fancard and purchase Away tickets on the Season Tickets, which address do they get sent to; my address, or the address of the Season Ticket holder?

Apologies if this has already been answered elsewhere on the site, but I couldn't find the info when searching :)

They will get sent to the address of the person who is logged in
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: January 12, 2012, 02:10:25 pm »
They will get sent to the address of the person who is logged in
hit and miss, sometimes sent to mine,yet 3 of the man city away were sent to the card holders..

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: January 13, 2012, 01:35:07 pm »
hit and miss, sometimes sent to mine,yet 3 of the man city away were sent to the card holders..
I had the same thing for City in the Cup - one of the orders went to the card holders.

Question: for general sale - e.g. Spurs - do you actually need a fancard number?
Or can you just register here https://www.liverpoolfc.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/Login/Login.aspx and steam in for the general sale?

Offline aaronaldo

• Anny Roader
  • YNWA
« Reply #102 on: February 13, 2012, 04:48:51 pm »
Was not sure where to post this but, i want to change the address on my membership. The current address is my home address and i want to change it to my university address. I tried doing this on the LFC website but when i click update details it only gives me the options to change my email/numbers/password. any ideas?

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: February 13, 2012, 05:24:36 pm »
Was not sure where to post this but, i want to change the address on my membership. The current address is my home address and i want to change it to my university address. I tried doing this on the LFC website but when i click update details it only gives me the options to change my email/numbers/password. any ideas?
Try here

https://www.liverpoolfc.tv/my-account/login

I think you were probably trying to do it on the online ticket page rather than the membership page.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: February 16, 2012, 03:15:14 pm »
Quick question.

Mate in work has gave me two fan cards for this, one is an adult but the other is a disabled child ticket.

Now, I was planning on taking my little brother (who'll use the disabled child ticket) however, would I be able to take my girlfriend instead without getting the card taken off us? Does it come up on their screens in the turnstile window what type of card it is being used ect?

I only ask because if not then it means I'll miss the match and have to give the ticket to my auld fella instead who may not even be in Liverpool on Sunday so I'll have paid a mate for them without being able to go.

Offline hope_valley_parker

• Nosey
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Found a better place to park....
« Reply #105 on: February 16, 2012, 03:17:05 pm »
Quick question.

Mate in work has gave me two fan cards for this, one is an adult but the other is a disabled child ticket.

Now, I was planning on taking my little brother (who'll use the disabled child ticket) however, would I be able to take my girlfriend instead without getting the card taken off us? Does it come up on their screens in the turnstile window what type of card it is being used ect?

I only ask because if not then it means I'll miss the match and have to give the ticket to my auld fella instead who may not even be in Liverpool on Sunday so I'll have paid a mate for them without being able to go.

I'm pretty sure it comes up as a child's ticket.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: February 16, 2012, 03:28:11 pm »

Cheers mate, will have to hope my auld fella's home then so someone can atleast use the ticket, won't see my mate until Tuesday now to give him it back otherwise.

Offline weebroalan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: February 16, 2012, 03:29:08 pm »
The light that comes on is orange instead of green I think although I wouldnt pay too much heed to my colours as my custom title would indicate

Offline hope_valley_parker

• Nosey
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Found a better place to park....
« Reply #108 on: February 16, 2012, 05:34:39 pm »
My fancard got a bit damaged, I have a ticket for Sunday's game on it but I have a feeling it won't scan properly as the line along the back doesn't look too good.

Is there much involved in getting a replacement? And will the T.O issue me with a paper ticket instead?
Not sure if they'll be open Sunday.

I'm not sure the black strip is actually used at the turnstiles. There's a chip inside the card. You might be fine.

Offline weebroalan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: February 16, 2012, 05:49:56 pm »
I'm not sure the black strip is actually used at the turnstiles. There's a chip inside the card. You might be fine.
Apparently there are 4 chips in the cards - 1 in each corner (according to Aidy D on here anyway!) and the black strip is only used in the club shop (not that I ever go in there to check)

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #110 on: February 16, 2012, 06:38:53 pm »
Apparently there are 4 chips in the cards - 1 in each corner (according to Aidy D on here anyway!) and the black strip is only used in the club shop (not that I ever go in there to check)

It's just worn because I've had it for so long, when I renewed my membership they didn't issue me with a new card.
Will the T.O issue me with a paper ticket if I ask on Sunday I wonder?
I was hoping to give my card to someone as I'm already sorted, was going to offer my seat on the exchange but I'm worried about doing so now as I have a feeling it won't scan given it's a bit out of shape and worn out looking overall.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: February 16, 2012, 09:26:35 pm »
Quick question.

Anyone have a 100% sure answer to this?

Offline weebroalan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: February 16, 2012, 10:30:03 pm »
The card will show that it is a concession - it will be up to the turnstile operator whether or not they decide to let your girlfriend in or not.

Might be worth calling the TO tomorrow to explain and see if they would upgrade the ticket.

Offline Doc Evil

• PunjabEvo - "Goin' Madrid lad? Gorranyspares?"
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kelvin McKenzie is a c*nt. SOS 7175
« Reply #113 on: February 24, 2012, 11:55:43 pm »
Dunno if it's too late for an answer, but . . . It doesn't matter what the card is or who it belongs to. If you've bought an adult ticket on the card, it scans through as green, if you've bought a child ticket it scans through as Orange. This allows the person behind the turnstile to check it's a child going in on that card. If you've bought an adult priced ticket on a child card it shows up as green - they go by the lights and not the card (as they never actually see it!)

Hope this helps you mate.
"You going to Madrid lad? Gorrany spares?"

Offline jamieredders

• Legacy Fan
  • Upper Centenary Boys - We Are Here
    • Live Online Footy at a bargain price
« Reply #114 on: March 15, 2012, 06:29:05 pm »
I have adult seasies.  If a 5 year old went in instead of an adult would there be a problem?

I can't see how it would make a difference as we've effectively paid full price for a youngun!

Thanks for any advice
Season Ticket Holder in 2011.  A 16 year wait for a top seat in CE6.

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: March 15, 2012, 07:54:51 pm »
I have adult seasies.  If a 5 year old went in instead of an adult would there be a problem?

I can't see how it would make a difference as we've effectively paid full price for a youngun!

Thanks for any advice

No mate it wouldn't be a problem.

Offline jamieredders

• Legacy Fan
  • Upper Centenary Boys - We Are Here
    • Live Online Footy at a bargain price
« Reply #116 on: March 15, 2012, 07:57:07 pm »
No mate it wouldn't be a problem.

Thanks mate

:)
Season Ticket Holder in 2011.  A 16 year wait for a top seat in CE6.

Offline LittleMissLiverbird

• Main Stander
« Reply #117 on: April 5, 2012, 10:15:42 pm »
Not sure if this is in the right topic...?
Anyway me and my mate got 2 membership cards activated for the villa game, both in main stand, same row and all but were about 40 rows apart lol sounds daft but prefer to stick together to watch the game, what's the chances we'll be able to swap one of the seats on either side when in anfield, never been in this situation before.
Cheers

Offline CharlieAdamsLeftFoot

• has gone to Stoke with his right foot.
  • Legacy Fan
  • What you achieve in life, echoes an eternity.
« Reply #118 on: April 5, 2012, 10:19:10 pm »
Not sure if this is in the right topic...?
Anyway me and my mate got 2 membership cards activated for the villa game, both in main stand, same row and all but were about 40 rows apart lol sounds daft but prefer to stick together to watch the game, what's the chances we'll be able to swap one of the seats on either side when in anfield, never been in this situation before.
Cheers

Do you mean 40 seats apart?

If so, you should be ok if you ask the person either side. Hopefully they are nice to you and swap  :)

Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless,
who strove and worried so that others could share the glory,
and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say

'We're Liverpool'

Offline LittleMissLiverbird

• Main Stander
« Reply #119 on: April 5, 2012, 10:25:58 pm »
Yeah meant 40 seats apart lol Thats what im hoping whoevers on either side will be on their own so it won't make a difference if they move. Didn't know how likely it was though, never done it before. cheers