Author Topic: Membership Cards / Fan Cards  (Read 355110 times)

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
Re: Membership Cards / Fan Cards
« Reply #160 on: September 3, 2013, 05:10:05 pm »
If you buy a ticket in the General Sale you obviously receive a paper ticket? Will this still go on your history on your card for sales like the Man Utd game where there has to be previous attendance.
Partially correct.

If you have a membership and buy in the general sale, the 1st ticket goes on your card unless you've previously bought in a members sale and of course counts towards the next years pre-reqs.

If buying without membership, then you recieve a paper ticket.
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #161 on: September 3, 2013, 05:12:41 pm »
If I renew my membership now is it just for the season or a year from the day I renewed it?

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #162 on: September 3, 2013, 05:15:34 pm »
If I renew my membership now is it just for the season or a year from the day I renewed it?
Just for the season mate.

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #163 on: September 3, 2013, 05:17:03 pm »
Just for the season mate.

Thanks. If I was a fan card holder before becoming a memer last year and don't renew this season then am I still a fan card holder?

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #164 on: September 3, 2013, 05:19:09 pm »
Thanks. If I was a fan card holder before becoming a memer last year and don't renew this season then am I still a fan card holder?
Yeah mate, even if you don't renew your membership then you're still a fancard holder.

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #165 on: September 3, 2013, 05:20:25 pm »
Yeah mate, even if you don't renew your membership then you're still a fancard holder.

Thought so cheers.

Offline Torben Piechnik is my Dad

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #166 on: September 17, 2013, 01:50:41 pm »
Also if i buy a membership can i buy a ticket straight away or do i need to wait till my card comes? Just think its easier to buy the tickets i need (depending on if they are on sale) on payday.

Offline yas1981

• Main Stander
« Reply #167 on: November 2, 2013, 12:07:53 pm »
Was just looking at the site for the next half of the season and it seems as though they've changed some of the criteria. It now looks as though they've got rid of the period for 7 home games attended. Which means is goes straight from the standard 13 to essentially a general sale for members. Bit annoying as I can't afford to go to 13 home games, but can manage 7-10 as I come up from London every time. Now worried that I won't get any tickets for the second half of the season, given a lot of our Cat A & B games seem to be after xmas. Anyone else noticed this? Wonder if there's anything we can do? Seems unfair that built up loyalty games over the last few seasons only to find they're not worth as much.

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #168 on: November 2, 2013, 01:56:04 pm »
Was just looking at the site for the next half of the season and it seems as though they've changed some of the criteria. It now looks as though they've got rid of the period for 7 home games attended. Which means is goes straight from the standard 13 to essentially a general sale for members. Bit annoying as I can't afford to go to 13 home games, but can manage 7-10 as I come up from London every time. Now worried that I won't get any tickets for the second half of the season, given a lot of our Cat A & B games seem to be after xmas. Anyone else noticed this? Wonder if there's anything we can do? Seems unfair that built up loyalty games over the last few seasons only to find they're not worth as much.

it was the same way in the July sale, wasnt it ?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #169 on: November 3, 2013, 08:46:41 am »
Since the bulk sales started 2 seasons ago, the 7 home games attended has only mattered for the Everton and Man Utd matches. For all other games, the criteria has always dropped from 13 to 0.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Martyka21

• Boys Pen
« Reply #170 on: November 9, 2013, 04:40:46 am »
Hello everyone,

Long time lurker....1st post.

I live in the USA and will be traveling over to Ireland and England at the end of March 2014 with my brother for the first time.  We will be in Liverpool for 3 days right around when Tottenham plays at Anfield.  I'd love to be able to go to this game but I have a couple of questions.

Me and my brother both signed up for the "Light" memberships so we could get priority access to tickets.  We'd like to go to the Spurs game, but nothing is set in stone yet.  And of course, being our first time we'd love to sit in the Kop.

With that being said:

Since this is our first time buying tickets we have no previous games on our membership cards that means the earliest we can buy tickets is on Wednesday the 13th, correct?

I know the Spurs game will be a high demand ticket so how realistic is it for me to be able to get two tickets for that game in the kop?  How about just to the game in general?

How easy is it to order tickets online when they go on sale to members?  Is it a case of, you have to be online right when they go on sale or you won't get any?

If it's not looking good for me to get tickets for this game via online sale, is there a better way of getting tickets for that game?

On a side note, what would be some things to do/ places to go for someone being in Liverpool for their first time?

Thanks for any help guys.  Obviously a little nervous about the whole process.  Our whole trip pretty much revolves around seeing a game at Anfield so I can't book any other parts of the trip until I know I'll have tickets.

Offline forrest1980

• Kopite
  • YNWA
« Reply #171 on: November 9, 2013, 05:52:00 am »
I am a fancard holder and also have a membership although I did not renew this year as knew I would not be able to get to any games. I moved address though during this time. I went online and tried to update my new address. Ended up having to e-mail the club to update my address as they said that I could not change my address unless I had this years membership........total joke.
"If you can't support us when we lose or draw , don't support us when we win" - Bill Shankly.......the best quote the great man ever said.

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #172 on: November 13, 2013, 08:38:20 am »
crashed?....anyone
success = the absence of the fear of failure

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #173 on: November 13, 2013, 09:14:43 am »
hate the emptying basket trick they do...absolute bollox.....dont get why they say update yer basket coz it doesnt stop it from emptying at all....why do it ?....just wastes valuable minutes when youre buying 9 games...
success = the absence of the fear of failure

Offline Dree

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: November 28, 2013, 09:19:01 pm »
Do you need a fancard to buy any tickets nowadays? I can't buy any tickets for Norwich because I don't have a fancard number to log in with  ???

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #175 on: November 29, 2013, 05:12:42 am »
Do you need a fancard to buy any tickets nowadays? I can't buy any tickets for Norwich because I don't have a fancard number to log in with  ???

Without any card details I think your only option is the general sale (which would have been around three weeks before the game).

I'm not sure, but I think any tickets this close to the game may only be for members

Offline kriss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: November 29, 2013, 08:43:55 am »
Without any card details I think your only option is the general sale (which would have been around three weeks before the game).

I'm not sure, but I think any tickets this close to the game may only be for members

It's a General Sale now not Members only.

Offline Liamski-la

• Beehive Hairdo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverbird upon my chest
« Reply #177 on: November 29, 2013, 09:00:49 am »
It's a General Sale now not Members only.

Do you not still need a fan card number to buy a ticket though?
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but sometimes I abuse the privilege

Offline kriss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: November 29, 2013, 12:00:38 pm »
Do you not still need a fan card number to buy a ticket though?

Not according to this :

Tickets are available to all fans on a first come, first serve basis whilst stocks last.

Nothing about needing a Fancard/Member's card there.

Offline Liamski-la

• Beehive Hairdo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: November 29, 2013, 04:33:48 pm »
Seems you are correct.

You just have to register your details to buy.

Offline NorthamptonKopite

• Non-
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
« Reply #180 on: January 4, 2014, 03:04:52 pm »
Can anyone help?

I've bought tickets off a guy on here for the Oldham game who sent his membership cards special delivery on thursday, but they still havent arrived (royal mail fuck up). He's sent me the email with the seat details, is there anyway to get in and sit in these seats without the membership cards? Can you go to the ticket office with the seat detail email and they will give you a paper copy for the tickets?

Is there anything I can do so two seats don't go to waste tomorrow?

Thanks

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #181 on: January 4, 2014, 04:17:20 pm »
Can anyone help?

I've bought tickets off a guy on here for the Oldham game who sent his membership cards special delivery on thursday, but they still havent arrived (royal mail fuck up). He's sent me the email with the seat details, is there anyway to get in and sit in these seats without the membership cards? Can you go to the ticket office with the seat detail email and they will give you a paper copy for the tickets?

Is there anything I can do so two seats don't go to waste tomorrow?

Thanks
Not sure as they arent yours but generally when I forgot my card, They charge Ł10 for a paper ticket but need to see proof. So you may need a letter from the guy youve bought them off.

Offline Molealdinho_LK

• Anny Roader
  • Killing threads and wrecking heads!
« Reply #182 on: January 10, 2014, 03:46:20 pm »
If you purchase membership and haven't received your membership pack yet, what happens when you purchase tickets. Can you request paper tickets?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: January 10, 2014, 03:50:25 pm »
If you purchase membership and haven't received your membership pack yet, what happens when you purchase tickets. Can you request paper tickets?

Is it a renewed membership, or brand new one? If it's renewed, you just use the same card.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Molealdinho_LK

• Anny Roader
  • Killing threads and wrecking heads!
« Reply #184 on: January 10, 2014, 05:27:12 pm »

Is it a renewed membership, or brand new one? If it's renewed, you just use the same card.

Renewed membership mate. Cheers

Offline Liamski-la

• Beehive Hairdo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: January 23, 2014, 11:29:43 am »
Having an issue trying log in with my membership card.

I'm specifically on an iphone and when the login details are entered, a msg is telling me that the number is not recognised.

Now, it is an auto saved number that has been used lots of times, but I have tried clearing cookies and data and re entering it again with no success.

At home, on the laptop, the same number works just fine. It seems to stop and start on my iphone though. Same issue about a month ago but it then worked when I bought everton tickets a couple of weeks ago but wouldn't let me log in today.

Anyone else ever had a similar issue?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #186 on: January 23, 2014, 02:16:42 pm »
Yep, it happens to me randomly on my phone. I think I sorted it by manually switching off the wifi and using the phone's 3G connection.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Liamski-la

• Beehive Hairdo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: January 23, 2014, 03:20:51 pm »
Hmmm, I'm on 3G anyway.

Strange.

Offline benitezexpletives

• Anny Roader
« Reply #188 on: February 27, 2014, 09:08:14 am »
If we were to qualify for the champs league next season do you reckon they will include members on the auto cup scheme??

Offline Liamski-la

• Beehive Hairdo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: February 27, 2014, 09:37:06 am »
If we were to qualify for the champs league next season do you reckon they will include members on the auto cup scheme??

Which auto cup? Europa league?

Offline JohnRed

• Anny Roader
« Reply #190 on: February 28, 2014, 05:00:17 pm »
what does the club mean by NO TRANSFERS ?

Offline Torben Piechnik is my Dad

• Anny Roader
« Reply #191 on: March 2, 2014, 05:20:38 pm »
what does the club mean by NO TRANSFERS ?

Means that Ian Ayre nips over to the Ukraine for a week to sort out a pretty much done deal and comes back empty handed  :no

Offline JohnRed

• Anny Roader
« Reply #192 on: March 4, 2014, 11:18:39 am »
Means that Ian Ayre nips over to the Ukraine for a week to sort out a pretty much done deal and comes back empty handed  :no

haha true but in a statement recently it says no transfers will be availble concerning memberships, iv never heard of anything like that happening

Offline Johnny B. Goode

• Currently flying solo.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • What planet is Garrincha from?
« Reply #193 on: March 9, 2014, 12:29:38 pm »
Don't know if this the place to ask, but: when will the waiting list for a season ticket open? Is it normally at the end of the season?
'You put Pele face-to-face with me and I'll tell him: Pelé - you, me, any so-and-so...we can't deal with Garrincha, he's better than all of us.' Eusebio

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #194 on: March 9, 2014, 02:16:43 pm »
Don't know if this the place to ask, but: when will the waiting list for a season ticket open? Is it normally at the end of the season?

Hasn't opened since they did the list nearly 2 years ago now

Offline Kingcarra21

• Main Stander
  • I just dont like people.
« Reply #195 on: March 24, 2014, 01:37:00 am »
Have two tickets for Sunderland. One came in the post. I'm assuming the other is on the card. Never gone without a paper ticket before. What's the story, just swipe that at the turnstile?

Offline Shane197

• Kemlynite
« Reply #196 on: March 24, 2014, 06:07:56 am »
Just swipe at turnstiles.make note of your seat number.prob best to print off e mail of confirmation.

Offline Kingcarra21

• Main Stander
  • I just dont like people.
« Reply #197 on: March 24, 2014, 01:28:01 pm »
Cheers.

Offline Shane197

• Kemlynite
« Reply #198 on: March 24, 2014, 09:26:29 pm »
No worries enjoy the game

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: April 20, 2014, 07:31:26 pm »
Alright lads, had a membership card in 09/10, and got Lyon and Debrecen recorded on it (tickets stubs say my name and membership number on). However, I haven't renewed my membership since 09/10, if I renew that card next season, will it remember the credits for when CL games go on sale? Or will the system have wiped them when I didn't renew the membership?

If not could I just go down to the ground during the sale with the stubs and have them count as my credits?
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012