Author Topic: Membership Cards / Fan Cards  (Read 355111 times)

Offline GeeFJay

• aka 'Gazvinder Singh - Serial stalker.' Subject of a staffroom restraining order.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
Re: Membership Cards / Fan Cards
« Reply #120 on: April 8, 2012, 07:30:15 pm »
did you get lucky little miss?
http://www.quidco.com/user/745087/

www.misternobody.co.uk

http://www.spiritofshankly.com/join.html

banner stolen on pre-season tour 2009 'liverpool fc europes finest five star establishment'

Offline alangc

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #121 on: June 1, 2012, 03:08:50 pm »
Right couple of questions so please stay with me folks!

I usually just get tickets for games off here(ticket exchange) for home games, but this season i am hoping to get to a few more games and would like to build up my own loyalty.

first question. I have a fancard from a few years back, i got it but never used it, will it still be active?

Second question. Is there any benifit for me to get the full membership over a fan card? ie do members get priority access over fancards?

Third question. I usually go with one or two friends who dont have fancards, if they get memberships can i link them to my fancard to get seated together?

i am sure i will maybe have more questions but if anyone can help me with these it would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Offline joel

• Lean. Joel Lean. Joel Lean. Joel Leeeaaaannnn! Please don't ban him just because you can!
  • Legacy Fan
  • All round the fields of Anfield road.
« Reply #122 on: June 1, 2012, 03:12:40 pm »
1.Yes.

2.Yes.

3.Yes

All home games bar United have gone to Gen Sale (FCH) this season but no new FC's are made now so if you wanted to sit with friends then the best bet would be to get a membership and link them together.
Quote from: CONFIAMOS on December 24, 2011, 01:45:18 PM
Perfect irony, out of everything he could have pictured next to, he's by a chocolate frog.

Offline alangc

• Main Stander
« Reply #123 on: June 1, 2012, 03:16:58 pm »
so just to clarify there is a different sale period for fancard holders and members?

Offline joel

• Lean. Joel Lean. Joel Lean. Joel Leeeaaaannnn! Please don't ban him just because you can!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: June 1, 2012, 05:03:36 pm »
Yes.

There is no sale period for FCH normally unless a game goes to Gen Sale. With a membership you get specific sales. I would say with the membership you're looking at being able to get 16+ games pretty much wherever you want in the ground.
Perfect irony, out of everything he could have pictured next to, he's by a chocolate frog.

Offline alangc

• Main Stander
« Reply #125 on: June 1, 2012, 07:42:44 pm »
Excellent mate thanks lads il just go with the memberships then

Offline portRUSHred

• Anny Roader
« Reply #126 on: September 9, 2012, 07:11:16 pm »
If I purchase a match ticket and have my card activated is it also possible to request a paper ticket? The reason I ask is its a birthday present and I would like to be able to hand over a ticket and they be able to keep it.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #127 on: September 10, 2012, 10:21:59 am »
If I purchase a match ticket and have my card activated is it also possible to request a paper ticket? The reason I ask is its a birthday present and I would like to be able to hand over a ticket and they be able to keep it.

I would imagine if you asked at the TO they'd probably print you one off, although knowing them they might charge you for it! Try ringing customer services before the game to ask.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Rafette

• Kopite
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off.....
« Reply #128 on: September 10, 2012, 04:44:57 pm »

I know of a girl from Singapore who came over and asked the TO for a paper ticket as a souvenir, they sent one to her, but after the match. Don't know if they would do it beforehand as it creates the situation whereby you've got a paper ticket and a card that would let 2 people in the ground. You can only ask though!
"If you can't make decisions in life, you're a bloody menace. You'd be better becoming an MP!" Bill Shankly

Offline portRUSHred

• Anny Roader
« Reply #129 on: September 10, 2012, 09:05:16 pm »
I know of a girl from Singapore who came over and asked the TO for a paper ticket as a souvenir, they sent one to her, but after the match. Don't know if they would do it beforehand as it creates the situation whereby you've got a paper ticket and a card that would let 2 people in the ground. You can only ask though!
thanks, I'll give it a try.

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Membership Cards / Fan Cards
« Reply #130 on: September 10, 2012, 09:33:26 pm »
Yes, they'll do it for free once, if it happened again though they'll charge you a tenner.

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Membership Cards / Fan Cards
« Reply #131 on: September 10, 2012, 09:34:30 pm »
Rafette they just simply cancel the members card if a paper ticket is required for whatever reason.

Offline arnaldo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: September 10, 2012, 10:34:50 pm »
Hi guys. Me and my fiancee are using my mates membership cards for a game next month. Will there be any issues at the turnstiles as we aren't the card holders?
BETFAIR REF CODE NTRDKLEHG FREE £20 BET

Offline portRUSHred

• Anny Roader
« Reply #133 on: September 10, 2012, 10:37:42 pm »
Rafette they just simply cancel the members card if a paper ticket is required for whatever reason.
I assume that a paper ticket still counts towards your history.

Offline Rococo

• mo-sissoko
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: September 10, 2012, 10:38:30 pm »
Hi guys. Me and my fiancee are using my mates membership cards for a game next month. Will there be any issues at the turnstiles as we aren't the card holders?

No - without sounding sarcastic, they don't check individual details.  Only issues would be if the ticket was for a concession which didn't apply to you.

Offline portRUSHred

• Anny Roader
« Reply #135 on: September 10, 2012, 10:40:12 pm »
strictly speaking the cards are not transferrable however as long as you aren't using  a child or OAP card you shouldn't have any problems.

Offline arnaldo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: September 10, 2012, 11:19:48 pm »
Thanks guys appreciated
BETFAIR REF CODE NTRDKLEHG FREE £20 BET

Offline sowellred

• Anny Roader
  • Brainwashing the kids with Anfield delight
« Reply #137 on: November 8, 2012, 09:46:26 am »
I bought a couple of adult priced seats in the kop for me and my daughter for Fulham (aged 11 - junior fan card). My daughter wants to go to a friends birthday now. Would my brother be ok using her fancard, it is an adult priced seat?

Yes, we are good enough.

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: November 8, 2012, 12:38:57 pm »
I bought a couple of adult priced seats in the kop for me and my daughter for Fulham (aged 11 - junior fan card). My daughter wants to go to a friends birthday now. Would my brother be ok using her fancard, it is an adult priced seat?

Yeah it'll be fine.

Offline Molealdinho_LK

• Anny Roader
  • Killing threads and wrecking heads!
« Reply #139 on: November 15, 2012, 05:28:42 pm »
Well lads any help would be appreciated.

I usually get my tickets off mates I know who are members but this year I decided to buy my own. Due to work havent been able to make it yet this year but looking to make as many as possible in the new year. Went online to purchase but it's saying I can only purchase one ticket. Does anyone know if this will change or am I destined for solitude.

Thanks in advance.

Offline portRUSHred

• Anny Roader
« Reply #140 on: November 15, 2012, 07:33:14 pm »

I usually get my tickets off mates I know who are members but this year I decided to buy my own. Due to work havent been able to make it yet this year but looking to make as many as possible in the new year. Went online to purchase but it's saying I can only purchase one ticket. Does anyone know if this will change or am I destined for solitude.

Thanks in advance.
one ticket per membership. on the upside its easier to get single tickets :D

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: November 15, 2012, 07:39:57 pm »

Thanks in advance.

You can link your membership to theirs and be able to buy multiple tickets that way. You can only get 1 ticket per membership unless it is a general sale when you can get up to 4.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline twelvesmallsteps

• Boys Pen
« Reply #142 on: November 22, 2012, 08:47:15 am »
I should probably have understood this by now, but I'm still a bit confused.

1) If you buy a membership (like I did last season) for one year, but don't renew it for the next (this season) does the card revert back to a Fan Card? If not, then what "status" does my "membership" card have. It's still red and says member.. :p

2) What's the difference between a General Sale like the one coming up for the Villa game toworrow, and the General Sale (including Fan Card holders) which is on for the YB game today. Is it the same?

Offline Joxer

• Anny Roader
  • Rafas Redmen, We ride at dawn
« Reply #143 on: January 15, 2013, 05:55:29 pm »
Hi,
My wife can't go to the game on Saturday so my pal is going to go in her place.
Will there be an issue if they stop us and he is using a females card?

Thanks

Offline joel

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: January 15, 2013, 06:03:06 pm »
Hi,
My wife can't go to the game on Saturday so my pal is going to go in her place.
Will there be an issue if they stop us and he is using a females card?

Thanks

No.

Offline Joxer

• Anny Roader
  • Rafas Redmen, We ride at dawn
« Reply #145 on: January 15, 2013, 06:40:59 pm »

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #146 on: January 17, 2013, 12:23:50 am »
if you want a paper ticket you can tell the ticket office you left your card at home, if you have proof of purchase and ID they will print you a paper ticket for the seat and charge you £10 for the hassel !

you could always get a print out reciept of the seat references from one of the stewards with a card reader infront of some of the turnstiles aswell, its FREE but not as nice as a paper ticket ;-))
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline bruffell06

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: February 7, 2013, 09:31:24 am »
if you want a paper ticket you can tell the ticket office you left your card at home, if you have proof of purchase and ID they will print you a paper ticket for the seat and charge you £10 for the hassel !

you could always get a print out reciept of the seat references from one of the stewards with a card reader infront of some of the turnstiles aswell, its FREE but not as nice as a paper ticket ;-))
I only found about the receipt a few months ago. Whenever I left my card at home I used to go and queue up at the ticket office for about 30 mins and miss the first 5-10 mins at times  :butt

Offline Mrs P

• Kemlynite
  • Do or do not.... There is no try
« Reply #148 on: March 20, 2013, 06:36:11 am »
Hello all 1st post so be gentle! How does the ticket exchange usually work with tickets bought on members cards? I have got 2 x tickets for West Ham game that we might not be abe to make. I'd like to offer on the exchange- but would tickets need to be paper to do this?

Online redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #149 on: March 20, 2013, 07:45:36 am »
Hello all 1st post so be gentle! How does the ticket exchange usually work with tickets bought on members cards? I have got 2 x tickets for West Ham game that we might not be abe to make. I'd like to offer on the exchange- but would tickets need to be paper to do this?
I have just emailed you explaining how it all works.

Offline liverpool-croatia

• Boys Pen
« Reply #150 on: March 26, 2013, 09:13:16 am »
Please one information:
I am staying at liverpool from 5.4. (friday) - 8.4. (monday). Is it neccesery to reservate statdium and museum tour?

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: March 26, 2013, 12:27:50 pm »

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #152 on: April 13, 2013, 04:03:38 pm »
I tried to get a light membership in order to try and get some tickets for my trip in May and got this problem:

I've tried it twice with two different credit cards and had the same problem. I contacted lfctv after the first try and they told me they couldn't see what the issue was (on their end). I'll most likely end up calling them to see if we can walk through it, but I thought I'd ask RAWK if anyone's had this problem and if there was anything I could do on my end to fix it.

Thanks for any help!
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline Momos_righteye

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: August 27, 2013, 10:46:07 am »
Hi All, just a quick question, I'm going to the match tonight with a couple of mates, one of whom has dropped out at last minute and I've offered the ticket to someone else but I can't get my mates fan card, so will it end up costing a tenner to re-print the ticket? Also I don't have his ID but our cards are linked on the LFC system

Any help much appreciated

Offline evanz89

• Anny Roader
  • JFT96
« Reply #154 on: August 28, 2013, 11:05:22 pm »
General query here.... I didn't renew my membership end of the season but if I was to pay now would I be eligible to keep my history and would I get a new card?
Cheers.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #155 on: August 29, 2013, 06:48:31 am »
General query here.... I didn't renew my membership end of the season but if I was to pay now would I be eligible to keep my history and would I get a new card?
Cheers.
Your history stays on the card no matter what and you would keep the same card
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline evanz89

• Anny Roader
  • JFT96
« Reply #156 on: August 29, 2013, 08:29:02 am »
Your history stays on the card no matter what and you would keep the same card

Cheers mate, just ordered. It did say I'd receive a new pack but I'm guessing use my old card.

Offline HighFlyingBirds

• Anny Roader
« Reply #157 on: August 30, 2013, 07:03:34 am »
Quick one. If I buy an adult ticket on a child membership, can an adult use the card?
Twitter @robjpLFC

Offline Torben Piechnik is my Dad

• Anny Roader
« Reply #158 on: September 3, 2013, 12:39:19 pm »
If you buy a ticket in the General Sale you obviously receive a paper ticket? Will this still go on your history on your card for sales like the Man Utd game where there has to be previous attendance.

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #159 on: September 3, 2013, 12:48:40 pm »
If you buy a ticket in the General Sale you obviously receive a paper ticket? Will this still go on your history on your card for sales like the Man Utd game where there has to be previous attendance.

Yea it does.