Author Topic: Hannibal (TV Series)  (Read 44344 times)

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Hannibal (TV Series)
« Reply #480 on: May 24, 2020, 02:39:40 am »

I'm holding out hope that Mads will show up in Clarice.
He hinted the other day that there maybe a Netflix produced fourth season.  They've just bought international rights to the three existing ones (they only had UK rights previously) and he tweeted something like

'Season 4 on Netflix?'

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #481 on: May 24, 2020, 06:01:22 pm »
He hinted the other day that there maybe a Netflix produced fourth season.  They've just bought international rights to the three existing ones (they only had UK rights previously) and he tweeted something like

'Season 4 on Netflix?'

They've all be shopping it around since before it got cancelled so just more of the same.If they do get it picked up we would get a totally different story to the one they planned as MGM own the rights to the rest of the stories/books and wouldn't give permission.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Livbes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #482 on: August 27, 2020, 02:50:38 pm »
Not looking back Through this thread as I only started this last week but finished and most certainly enjoyed the first series. Mads is a class act and cool as fuck. Will Graham was annoying at times and it reminded me of when Carrie was annoying in Homeland, funny that they are married IRL.

Hopefully start the 2nd series this weekend.

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #483 on: August 27, 2020, 02:52:57 pm »
Not looking back Through this thread as I only started this last week but finished and most certainly enjoyed the first series. Mads is a class act and cool as fuck. Will Graham was annoying at times and it reminded me of when Carrie was annoying in Homeland, funny that they are married IRL.

Hopefully start the 2nd series this weekend.
One of the greatest shows ever, season two, and Will Graham, take a massive step up in season two.

Offline Livbes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #484 on: August 27, 2020, 04:23:04 pm »
One of the greatest shows ever, season two, and Will Graham, take a massive step up in season two.

Looking forward to it.  ;)