Author Topic: Winning Title #19*  (Read 1304486 times)

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
Re: Chasing the Title
« Reply #160 on: October 9, 2019, 01:52:16 am »
That one is where we lost it though isn't it? from there on we were chasing goal difference right?

After Chelsea it was no longer in our hands really, think we needed an 11 goal swing in 2 games

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #161 on: October 9, 2019, 02:09:43 am »
Bang Bang
He knocked him down
Bang Bang
He hit the Ground
Bang Bang
Our Mane hit the ground

Bang Bang
Its Jimmys Ball
Bang Bang
An easy call
Bang Bang
Of course its Jimmys Ball

Bang Bang
It hits the Net
Bang Bang
Peps huge regret
Bang Bang
The rest would fall
Bang Bang
That goal has killed them all.

;D

Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
« Reply #162 on: October 9, 2019, 03:52:32 am »
Exactly. Drives me insane when people say 10 points when we had played a game more than they did at that time.

I mean sure, but that's still a difference of 7 points with less than half of the season remaining, as opposed to 8 with 3/4 of the season still remaining now?

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying we choked or something the like. We clearly didn't because the run we put on after that series of draws was title winning in any other season.

All I'm saying is it's still early days.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: October 9, 2019, 04:29:43 am »
I mean sure, but that's still a difference of 7 points with less than half of the season remaining, as opposed to 8 with 3/4 of the season still remaining now?

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying we choked or something the like. We clearly didn't because the run we put on after that series of draws was title winning in any other season.

Right, not denying that, but saying it was a 10 point lead is nonsense when we played a game more than them. That's all I'm saying

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #164 on: October 9, 2019, 05:04:51 am »
The question is, are we chasing the title, or is the title chasing us?

What a year is this one going to be!
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline BTGH

• Anny Roader
« Reply #165 on: October 9, 2019, 05:30:22 am »
It's been one of the best times we have in years in the league, I reckon we are going to win the title around game #32 or #33.  Haha.
What fun would we have if we are not optimistic.

Offline Fluke

• aka the recently dismissed General Consensus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop.
« Reply #166 on: October 9, 2019, 05:54:28 am »
Fucking gory Hunter.
Must've been after that famous victory.
Look down, look down, you'll always be a slave.
Look down, look down, you're standing in your grave.

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #167 on: October 9, 2019, 06:33:53 am »

Of course it's early days. But we're *already* 8 points clear. After 8 games. That's incredible.

It's a marathon, not a sprint. So, in marathon terms we've just gone past the 5-mile mark with 21 miles to go. But we've already got a decent lead and the chasing pack seem to be struggling already, and our closest rival has a niggling injury that seems to be hampering them.

Taking the analogy further, will we tire and the pack catch up, or like Paula Radcliffe in London in 2003, will we just continue to extend an unassailable lead, and be way clear come the finish line?

Who knows? But we're allowed to enjoy the journey.
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #168 on: October 9, 2019, 06:45:17 am »
How can you not enjoy the journey so far?

For sure there will be twists and turns. The pessimist in me already was happy with the 2 points dropped in the last game. But this team Klopp built is just something else entirely. Built in an image of the manager that was thought to never give up.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #169 on: October 9, 2019, 07:14:22 am »
^^
City had a game in hand, which they played the next day and won. Our biggest lead over them after any game week was 7 points. That only lasted a few days as we played them the next game and the gap was 4 points.

Completely. After that I think the biggest lead we had was 5 points (had the chance to be 7 but drew with Leicester after they had lost to Newcastle).

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: October 9, 2019, 07:41:31 am »
^^
City had a game in hand, which they played the next day and won. Our biggest lead over them after any game week was 7 points. That only lasted a few days as we played them the next game and the gap was 4 points.

Spot on. People forget to mention this.

City had a game in hand which they won and were extremely fortunate that they played us the first week in Jan to give them the chance to reduce it to 4(which they unfortunately did).

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #171 on: October 9, 2019, 08:12:25 am »
Reading this thread is making me very nervous. Only 7 or so months to go...

And 30 games.

Plus the added games we need to retain the CL.

Worrying times.

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #172 on: October 9, 2019, 08:37:21 am »
If we win our next 4 games we are at least 11 points ahead of City by mid Nov. A massive ask to win those 4 games but if we do, I personally think all bets are off.

Even now, I doubt if City have the same desire and motivation to go again after last season. It's only human nature to be less enthusiastic about something your're getting used to doing.

On the other hand, we fuckin crave this Title like no other time in our history. If we achieve it, everyone at the club will be a legend forever and can you imagine the Title parade!!

City crave the CL as much we do the League, if the gap continues to grow, I think there will come a time when that's what they will truly concentrate on.
« Last Edit: October 9, 2019, 09:14:51 am by mikeb58 »
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline Fordy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: October 9, 2019, 09:00:40 am »
If we win our next 4 games we are at least 11 points of City by mid Nov. A massive ask to win those 4 games but if we do, I personally think all bets are off.

Even now, I doubt if City have the same desire and motivation to go again after last season. It's only human nature to be less enthusiastic about something your're getting used to doing.

On the other hand, we fuckin crave this Title like no other time in our history. If we achieve it, everyone at the club will be a legend forever and can you imagine the Title parade!!

City crave the CL as much we do the League, if the gap continues to grow, I think there will come a time when that's what they will truly concentrate on.

Leading up to the City game we've some tough games but once the City game has done we would of played Arsenal, Spurs, Utd, City, Leicester.

City have a tough match away to Palace after the Internationals but after they play us they play Chelsea, Burnley(a) Utd, Arsenal(a) Leicester then Wolves(a)

If the gap is 5 plus after them games then I do believe City will concentrate on the CL.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #174 on: October 9, 2019, 10:17:18 am »
It’s nice to think so but day were 5 ahead at the turn of the year that’s hardly unassailable. It could be gone in a bad week.

They could drop off or focus on Europe but I don’t think it would take much to get them fully focussed on chasing us down again. Can’t see them making it easy for us.

Offline Fordy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: October 9, 2019, 11:41:41 am »
It’s nice to think so but day were 5 ahead at the turn of the year that’s hardly unassailable. It could be gone in a bad week.

They could drop off or focus on Europe but I don’t think it would take much to get them fully focussed on chasing us down again. Can’t see them making it easy for us.

No mate they will never make it easy for us as they're a class side but make no mistake about it's the CL that they really want and if the gap is 5 points plus  going into the new year I just think this time they will start resting players for the CL and put more efforts into that.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #176 on: October 9, 2019, 11:42:14 am »
No mate they will never make it easy for us as they're a class side but make no mistake about it's the CL that they really want and if the gap is 5 points plus  going into the new year I just think this time they will start resting players for the CL and put more efforts into that.

I hope so! :D

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #177 on: October 9, 2019, 11:55:25 am »

Everyone said that last season. They have a squad big enough to challenge on multiple fronts. It'll take more than a five point gap for them to mentally switch off. We need to extend this lead while Sané and Laporte are out imo.

Offline Fordy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: October 9, 2019, 12:06:12 pm »
Everyone said that last season. They have a squad big enough to challenge on multiple fronts. It'll take more than a five point gap for them to mentally switch off. We need to extend this lead while Sané and Laporte are out imo.

I agree we need to extend the lead and hopefully we will.

Last season as many pointed out they had a game in hand then beat us to reduce the gap to 4. All this in the 1st week of Jan.

City have won the PL back to back but not won the CL having been beaten in the semi finals back to back. To win the PL and CL is extremely tough. One has to give in my eyes and I think no matter what if Pep doesn't win the CL in his time at City he will look back at his time with that little regret.

30 games still to play but Pep is already making noises we don't drop many points and we all know Barca, Juve, PSG etc can afford to rest key players for CL games and maybe Pep will go down that route if the gap is still 5 plus points come the start of the year.  He needs the CL.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #179 on: October 9, 2019, 12:22:37 pm »
City have won the PL back to back but not won the CL having been beaten in the semi finals back to back. To win the PL and CL is extremely tough. One has to give in my eyes and I think no matter what if Pep doesn't win the CL in his time at City he will look back at his time with that little regret.

That's just conjecture, though. Bayern, Real and Barca (twice) have all won the domestic title and Champions League double this decade, and each time with 90+ points, too. It's probably harder for English sides because our league has more quality throughout, but it's far from impossible for a team of ours and City's qualities.

Indeed, just last season we'd argue we were one fewer draw away from doing it, and City fans would argue they were Aguero standing one yard further back on the pitch against Spurs away from doing it.

Offline Fordy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: October 9, 2019, 12:51:39 pm »
That's just conjecture, though. Bayern, Real and Barca (twice) have all won the domestic title and Champions League double this decade, and each time with 90+ points, too. It's probably harder for English sides because our league has more quality throughout, but it's far from impossible for a team of ours and City's qualities.

Indeed, just last season we'd argue we were one fewer draw away from doing it, and City fans would argue they were Aguero standing one yard further back on the pitch against Spurs away from doing it.

See I feel that if City hadn't beaten Leicester then i fully believe we would of made more changes for the Barca game and the mentality going into that game would of been different.

The PL is the toughest league in the world and think that the days of winning both the PL and CL are near enough over.

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline kiwiscouser

• Anny Roader
« Reply #182 on: October 9, 2019, 01:34:10 pm »

agreed, we need to take advantage of any more dropped points by them and that includes the game against them in a couple of weeks. 

A lot of our squad didnt have any pre season to speak of and I think at some point it is going to show.  you could argue its already affecting salah now and we do have this distraction of the club world cup so we need to take any advantage we can to keep and extend this lead. 

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
« Reply #184 on: October 9, 2019, 01:50:45 pm »
We need to extend this lead while Sané and Laporte are out imo.
It's certainly made a big difference - mainly Laporte, but Sane was certainly a useful option to bring additional pace and directness when needed. They were already without Kompany's leadership, and with Laporte gone until at least January (plus Stones has been injured), Fernandinho dropped back in to defence. That left their midfield destroyer role filled by Rodri who isn't as consistent, and left Fernandinho struggling to keep pace with quick strikers, and also no De Bryne for a couple of games to boss the midfield.

I think they all probably have the same desire (as Guardiola wouldn't allow anything else), but its more about application of that desire in the face of some injuries, defeats to lower opposition, and a rival that keeps winning (even when playing badly).

Guardiola hasn't had to chase this sort of lead so early at Barca, Bayern or City, so it will be interesting to see how he approaches it. He has plenty of league titles under his belt in 3 countries, but his last champions league title was in 2011, so once the knockout stages arrive we'll see where his priorities lie, both for the club and his own CV.
I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Offline Koparoo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Number 7 is just around the corner!!
« Reply #185 on: October 9, 2019, 01:56:54 pm »
The PL is the toughest league in the world and think that the days of winning both the PL and CL are near enough over.

This.

But I think Klopp and our team can go on to achieve this (even if it IS next season...). CL last year (surprisingly, I was always confident), PL this season (the ECL could always have a banana skin?) ... but the next season (or the next, once that EPL monkey is finally off our back) - the double - to let Kloppo walk away on an amazing high - and set LFC up for a serious dynasty...

(Hmmm... that's my dream, anyway!!)

But, hey, let's not get carried away...  :) ;) :o :wave
"After 27 years and 11 days, finally, we got justice for the 96"
Adrian Tempany

... YNWA

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: October 9, 2019, 01:58:25 pm »
Leading up to the City game we've some tough games but once the City game has done we would of played Arsenal, Spurs, Utd, City, Leicester.

City have a tough match away to Palace after the Internationals but after they play us they play Chelsea, Burnley(a) Utd, Arsenal(a) Leicester then Wolves(a)

If the gap is 5 plus after them games then I do believe City will concentrate on the CL.

And away at Chelsea
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Scottymuser

• Has many leather bound books (about football), and his home smells of rich mahogany. Bow to his superior knowledge of central defenders.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: October 9, 2019, 02:07:15 pm »
Completely. After that I think the biggest lead we had was 5 points (had the chance to be 7 but drew with Leicester after they had lost to Newcastle).

Correct - it was 4 points for one game (WD18). it was 6 points for one game immediately before (WD19) it went up to 7, then we drew, they lost, to make it 7 (WD20); and then immediately after it went back to 4 points.  Then for one more matchday (MD24) it went back up to 5 as we drew, they lost; and then from that point it went to 0 (as they had an extra fixture that week, vs everton, due to the League Cup final a couple weeks later, and we drew our match, whilst they won both theirs) then WD27 (the week of the League cup final) was when we drew to Utd, so bringing it to 1 point ahead having played the same number of games.   And then WD29 was when we dropped the key points vs the terrible Everton team, going to 1 point behind where we'd remain.

So, we were top by 6 points for 1 MD and 4 days, 7 points for 1 MD and 4 days, 5 points for 1MD across 7 days and 4 points for 1MD across 6 days.  We never went more than 7 ahead at any point, unless you include games where we played the day before/earlier in the day, and spent 4 or more points ahead for a total of 4 Match Days across the entire season.  We have already spent 4 match days 5 or more clear already this season, so better than the entirety of last season as 5/5/5/8 is more impressive than 4/5/6/7.  We're guaranteed at least 1 more, so we'd have spent more time, as well as more point clear, no matter what happens vs Utd - and a draw vs them will guarantee another 1 too.#

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: October 9, 2019, 02:08:02 pm »
I've been looking through and it's turned out they never held a 12 point lead! The best lead they held was 10 points after 19 games. Then between game 20-25, they held a 9 point lead with a game in hand. The gap then went down to 6 points (still with the game in hand) after 26 games.

It went downhill from there. Two weeks later, it was down to a 1 point lead. Still with that bloody game in hand though :D

Just goes to show how things can change. We're a better team than Newcastle but even if we held a 10 point lead in January, it doesn't mean we wouldn't be immune to a bad run. Injuries and lack of form could swing it back the other way.

Even a 5-7 point lead going into our last three games will be very edgy. Arsenal (A), Chelsea (H) and Newcastle (A) isn't a breeze at all.

It's misleading as it is basically the same as our '10 point lead' over Man City last season.
Newcastle beat Bolton 2-1 on 20th January which put them 12 points clear.
Man Utd then beat West Ham 1-0 on 22nd January to bring it back to 9 points.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: October 9, 2019, 02:11:42 pm »
The question is, are we chasing the title, or is the title chasing us?

What a year is this one going to be!

This is too deep for RAWK mate.  :o

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #190 on: October 9, 2019, 02:22:50 pm »
"Away" is where i wish to be carried.

"Away" like the distance implied by a Bitter Mid shouting at a Bitter Defender because it looks like Pickford is thinking about coming off his line. That much far away. Soooooo for Away help me im being carried away in a tidal wave of positive results kind of Away.

Away the lads.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #191 on: October 9, 2019, 02:35:35 pm »
One single thing we lacked last season were those big away wins in the league.

Having beaten Chelsea already and even though Utd are properly crap right now beating them would still be a statement because these two wins would show that we are ready for that final step towards the title.

We've practically mastered the art of beating the dross consistently and if we could get a couple of these big away wins which teams that become champions usually find a way to achieve title would almost be a guarantee especially considering after winning two titles in a row it would almost impossible for City players to have that same hunger and desire they had first time around.

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: October 9, 2019, 03:03:57 pm »
Big away wins is overstated. You win against West Ham or Leicester, and the rest of the results [against the top six] are irrelevant. It's 97 bloody points we got last year.  you're going to drop points whether be against the top six or the rest of the league, you're not going to win all games. It's the same amount of points, unless it comes down to head to head record between ourselves and City, it does not mater. Drop less points then them, regardless of who its against

Offline Hunts Cross

• but Cech's furious.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: October 9, 2019, 03:06:46 pm »
<snip>

I don't think City do crave the Champions League. At least their fans don't. They have an issue with UEFA, they have trouble selling tickets - even more so than in the Prem. Their fans have not appreciated the romance and magic of European nights under the lights, at all.

Offline Hunts Cross

• but Cech's furious.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: October 9, 2019, 03:08:56 pm »
Big away wins is overstated. You win against West Ham or Leicester, and the rest of the results [against the top six] are irrelevant. It's 97 bloody points we got last year.  you're going to drop points whether be against the top six or the rest of the league, you're not going to win all games. It's the same amount of points, unless it comes down to head to head record between ourselves and City, it does not mater. Drop less points then them, regardless of who its against

We lost the league because our head-to-heads with City meant 4 points to them and 1 point to us. Across the other 36 teams, we got more points than they did. You could say we lost the league by 11mm.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: October 9, 2019, 03:11:29 pm »
We lost the league because our head-to-heads with City meant 4 points to them and 1 point to us. Across the other 36 teams, we got more points than they did. You could say we lost the league by 11mm.

Again that's not THE reason. It's not like we won all of our other games except those two and that' s what it came down to. There were other games we dropped points in. So even with the head to head against them, one solitary win against any of the sides we drew against and we win the league regardless.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #196 on: October 9, 2019, 03:19:28 pm »
Just a minor detail but City have never made the CL semi finals, we beat them in the quarters in 17/18 and Spurs beat them in the quarters in 18/19.

I think they lost a semi to Barca or Real one year? Maybe 15/16. All blurs into one when we’re not in it!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #197 on: October 9, 2019, 03:20:44 pm »
I think they lost a semi to Barca or Real one year? Maybe 15/16. All blurs into one when we’re not in it!
Yeah, I think you're right, definitely wasn't in 17/18 or 18/19 though...long may it continue!

EDIT - I've just checked, they got beat by Real Madrid in the semis in 15/16.
« Last Edit: October 9, 2019, 03:23:19 pm by ABJ »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: October 9, 2019, 03:40:46 pm »

You could do that with any team we dropped points to.
We got 4 points against Arsenal, Everton, West Ham and Man United.
City got 6 points against each of them.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: October 9, 2019, 04:02:52 pm »
I don't think City do crave the Champions League. At least their fans don't. They have an issue with UEFA, they have trouble selling tickets - even more so than in the Prem. Their fans have not appreciated the romance and magic of European nights under the lights, at all.

Crave is the wrong word.  They feel entitled to it. 

That 100 point season has completely gone to their heads.  They feel like trophies don't have to be fought for or earned anymore.  That's why they get their knickers in a twist when somebody actually has the temerity to challenge them. 

They will never appreciate what a CL win means, not the way we do.  But they do have this twisted attitude where they feel they deserve it and should just be given one. 

I don't think Chelsea fans truly appreciate their trophy haul either, but hey, maybe I'm wrong.  Now that they've fallen on hard times maybe their nostalgia will make them value the victories more than at the time.

I think the key difference this season is that when we opened up that lead last year, we knew City were powerful enough and committed enough to close the gap.  This year they look set to lose ground rather than gain it.  We went from shrinking to a 3 point lead to gaining an 8 point lead and their injuries are hampering them from going on a run.

They will get those players back and they will go on that run, and we will suffer setbacks along the way.  So we need to take advantage now to put as much clear water between us and them as we can.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art