Author Topic: Half time: Leeds United Football Club 0-1 Red Birds Sports Franchise  (Read 4182 times)

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Half time: Leeds United Football Club 0-1 Red Birds Sports Franchise
« Reply #120 on: April 19, 2021, 09:00:46 pm »
Why is Southgate at every game we play? Doesn't like Trent and no one else really to watch from our team?
Maybe he secretly loves us.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #121 on: April 19, 2021, 09:00:56 pm »
:thumbup

Didn't think I'd be up for this game but I still cheered when Sadio slotted that in. What more can you ask from the lads. It's not their fault.

I was up for it as I don’t understand how the players or Klopp have anything to do with it, but I became about 100x more up for it when Klopp said Leeds had dropped all those T-shirt’s in their changing room. Dickheads.

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #122 on: April 19, 2021, 09:01:03 pm »
Did anyone else see their GK handling outside the box? About 37minutes in?

I did but have to watch it on mute cause of a zoom meeting, what happened there?

Offline scouseman

• Legacy Fan
  • aspiring mod of RAWK
« Reply #123 on: April 19, 2021, 09:01:08 pm »
Does anyone care? I suppose we should if we believe in the fans’ ability to protest this Super League out of existence and let us get back to qualifying for the CL. But otherwise, this game has been rendered entirely pointless, hasn’t it?

I still hold out hope that the owners will see sense in the end and so just in case it happens we just need to win the game and keep pushing for the top 4 sport

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #124 on: April 19, 2021, 09:01:09 pm »
Nobody is having a go at the team or Klopp.

No. We’ve played well and the team are doing all they can.
#JFT97

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #125 on: April 19, 2021, 09:01:15 pm »
So, to me - supporting LFC on a Liverpool forum is a no-brainer.

So far tonigtht;

I've been told to fuck off
I'm been told I'm a Tory
I've been told I'm a c*nt
I've been told that I know nothing about for support

Because I want us to win.

Maybe these inbred cock cuntwombles are correct?
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: April 19, 2021, 09:01:18 pm »
This.

I'll get grief for this but lot of people in this thread being twats - go vent on Twitter - you're pissing on your own choir in here.
The light hearted sarcasm is definitely a downgrade on the usual HT vitriol.
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline has gone odd

• a tru-ro...I mean....red!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #127 on: April 19, 2021, 09:01:26 pm »
Looked decent for the most part, Jota not at his beautiful best but a first half goal .. from Mane. Cant grumble (about the football anyway).

... will be right back to you at soccer studios Ted, after word from our sponsors, Boom Insurance.
- all in my opinion of course -

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: April 19, 2021, 09:01:30 pm »
Does anyone care? I suppose we should if we believe in the fans’ ability to protest this Super League out of existence and let us get back to qualifying for the CL. But otherwise, this game has been rendered entirely pointless, hasn’t it?

No. I want to enjoy the game. It's hard as it is without fans, but I try. After the game we can talk about the ESL etc. For the next 45+ minutes, it's still our team that's out there.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #129 on: April 19, 2021, 09:01:51 pm »

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #130 on: April 19, 2021, 09:01:55 pm »
Leeds boss Marcelo Bielsa to Sky Sports: "This doesn't surprise me. The most superior teams have managed their superiority through competition. When they no longer need them to win money they discard what they no longer need. This is a very common thing, not only in football. It shouldn't surprise us.

"The fundamental problem is the rich always aspire to be more rich without considering the consequences for the rest. As they gain more power they start demanding more privilege over the rest.

"The most powerful are powerful because of what they bring but the rest are dispensable. What makes competition great is the possibility for one of those weak teams to develop, not the big teams playing each other. But the logic of the world at the moment and in football is not outside this - that the powerful become more rich as a consequence of the weak becoming more poor. If this was is what guides the world at the moment why is there such astonishment. This shouldn't surprise us. It was something that was coming."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/56581791

Fantastic quote
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline 88_RED

• Not a real bookie though.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: April 19, 2021, 09:02:00 pm »
Why is Southgate at every game we play? Doesn't like Trent and no one else really to watch from our team?

But no one from our team will be in the squad anyway.. He might as well watch the 14 other teams and championship, league 1..
F*CK 0FF Mourinho..

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #132 on: April 19, 2021, 09:03:02 pm »
No. I want to enjoy the game. It's hard as it is without fans, but I try. After the game we can talk about the ESL etc. For the next 45+ minutes, it's still our team that's out there.
On that note, the game has started

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: April 19, 2021, 09:03:02 pm »
This.

I'll get grief for this but lot of people in this thread being twats - go vent on Twitter - you're pissing on your own choir in here.

This
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?