Author Topic: Spurs: fucking useless  (Read 2606670 times)

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Spurs - Commiserations
« Reply #21040 on: November 22, 2019, 01:09:24 pm »
I know everyone here hates Mourinho, and sure, his football is shite for the nuetral, but limitations? He's one of the most successful managers in the game.

I'd hazard a guess he'll do far better for Spurs than Pochetinno did. All he has to do is win a cup, something he's quite good at.

He's a checkbook manager who rots every club he goes to from within.

He will win fuck all with Spurs.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Fortneef

• Palace Fan. Punka wallah?
  • Kopite
« Reply #21041 on: November 22, 2019, 01:41:30 pm »
I think Morinho is going to take Spurs back where they belong

Start promisingly, argue with the board, finish 10th

(BTW Im sure that was the gist of an old WSC cover)

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
  • Love Firmino, hate bastards
« Reply #21042 on: November 22, 2019, 01:45:52 pm »
I know everyone here hates Mourinho, and sure, his football is shite for the nuetral, but limitations? He's one of the most successful managers in the game.

I'd hazard a guess he'll do far better for Spurs than Pochetinno did. All he has to do is win a cup, something he's quite good at.
Agree, and I would say that when he gets things right, his football could be quite good. His Real Madrid side, at it's best, was very entertaining.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21043 on: November 22, 2019, 01:55:52 pm »
Spurs is a bit of a circus right now, with multiple players who don't want to be there, and quite a lot of rebuilding to do especially if all those players do leave over the next 18 months.

A bit of a circus you say, that suits Mourinho then with just a little bit of cheating with the last two:

C-helsea
I-nter
R-eal
C-helsea
U-nited
S-purs

;D

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21044 on: November 22, 2019, 01:56:19 pm »
He's a checkbook manager who rots every club he goes to from within.

He will win fuck all with Spurs.

I'm not sure any of this is really true. He spent big at Chelsea of course, who wouldn't when you've got a Russian oligarch for an owner, and he spent a lot at the mancs which they've been doing with or without him, but he didn't buy his way to silverware at Porto, Inter or arguably Real. For all the talk of him destroying clubs, Chelsea have won titles shortly after he has left multiple times and Real and Porto seemed to do fine without him. The mancs have been a mess but they were a mess before he arrived, and his failure there seems to be as much to do with player power as anything else, in fact they still have that problem with Pogba there.

He's not going to rebuild a squad on a budget but then that's not what he's been hired for, he's been hired to take a strong squad that looks burned out/disillusioned and try to win some trophies with them before someone else has to come in and rebuild them.

I don't like him, for all the talk of how nice he is outside of football I don't think you can act as big of a prick as him without actually being a bit of a prick, but he's been successful wherever he's gone.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21045 on: November 22, 2019, 01:58:33 pm »
I'm not sure any of this is really true. He spent big at Chelsea of course, who wouldn't when you've got a Russian oligarch for an owner, and he spent a lot at the mancs which they've been doing with or without him, but he didn't buy his way to silverware at Porto, Inter or arguably Real. For all the talk of him destroying clubs, Chelsea have won titles shortly after he has left multiple times and Real and Porto seemed to do fine without him. The mancs have been a mess but they were a mess before he arrived, and his failure there seems to be as much to do with player power as anything else, in fact they still have that problem with Pogba there.

While the CL at Porto was punching above his budget, they are hardly skint at their domestic level and he absolutely did spend plenty at Inter and Real, the spending at Inter was why they had fuckall to spend even after sales when Rafa went there.

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21046 on: November 22, 2019, 02:13:07 pm »
While the CL at Porto was punching above his budget, they are hardly skint at their domestic level and he absolutely did spend plenty at Inter and Real, the spending at Inter was why they had fuckall to spend even after sales when Rafa went there.

Most of the spending at Inter was offset by selling Ibrahimovic, and at Real they spent much bigger before he arrived (Ronaldo + Kaka) and after he left (Bale). Italian clubs in general have struggled financially so I'm not sure you can pin Inter not spending much totally on him, and even if you could then I'm sure they'd do it all again if they could since he won so much with them.

I really don't see him needing to spend much at spurs to be successful, his one problem area is probably defence if he can't convince one or two to sign new contracts, but even then he's always been pretty good at setting teams up to protect the defence.

I don't see him making spurs title challenges, not as long as us and City continue to dominate, but I wouldn't rule out him winning a cup or two and getting them back in the top four next season.

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #21047 on: November 22, 2019, 02:15:57 pm »
How on earth is Benitez on that list?
He spent nearly quarter of a billion in over a decade ago money, on 61 players. Imagine the wage bill on those plus whoever else was already around. For all my love of Rafa, I always saw that as his Achilles heel, not clearing out more each window. Loads of players must have been left rotting in reserves, was not fair on them in all honesty.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 02:29:10 pm by markedasred »
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline stoopid yank

• Legacy Fan
  • Bird is the Word
« Reply #21048 on: November 22, 2019, 02:20:21 pm »
He's one of the most successful managers in the game.

He WAS one of the most successful...

I don't always listen to Black Sabbath, but when I do, so do the neighbors.

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #21049 on: November 22, 2019, 02:25:27 pm »
A bit of a circus you say, that suits Mourinho then with just a little bit of cheating with the last two:

C-helsea
I-nter
R-eal
C-helsea
U-nited
S-purs

;D

:wellin
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21050 on: November 22, 2019, 02:49:33 pm »
I doubt morals came into it with Rodgers  ;D

:)
I was back and forth in it  couldn't think of a more accurate word, so decided to give him the benefit of the doubt.
I agree that Leicester right now seem to be in a better place, and are certainly in a strong position for a shot at top 4.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #21051 on: November 22, 2019, 02:51:33 pm »
He WAS one of the most successful...

When did he stop being one of the most successful managers? Did they take the trophies back? :D
Better looking than Samie.

Offline tray fenny

• virtue signaling keyboard warrior
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21052 on: November 22, 2019, 03:13:46 pm »
Jose's tactics were 10 years out of date at man u, thats now 11 years, wheres the fire?
'Germany are a very difficult team to play, they had 11 internationals out there today.' - Steve Lomas

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #21053 on: November 22, 2019, 03:21:32 pm »

C-helsea
I-nter
R-eal
C-helsea
U-nited
S-purs

;D

;D

:)
I was back and forth in it  couldn't think of a more accurate word, so decided to give him the benefit of the doubt.
I agree that Leicester right now seem to be in a better place, and are certainly in a strong position for a shot at top 4.

Yep for sure! I was actually thinking about Spurs and Leicester's teams as I replied last night, and granted, I don't watch enough of these teams games to have a really accurate view on it, but as of this season, there is not many Spurs players I'd have in one of those dreaded combined 11 teams.

Defence wise, i'd honestly take the whole of the Leicester defence and goalie, certainly both full-backs and Soyuncu, Alderwereld is the only Spurs defender that may make it on current form (and I'm not sure he would?).

I'd take Maddison over Eriksen this season too, being as Eriksen's mind seems very much elewswhere. Probably a decent shout that Ndidi and Tielemans would be first choice in the midfield too.  Kane or Vardy? Vardy is having the better season so far.

Son is one of the very very few Spurs players I think at this moment, who would be in as a definite first choice!

Of course, we'll see what happens over the next few weeks, and if Mourinho can light a rocket up their collective backsides. Because there are a lot of good players in that Spurs squad, it just all seems very flat and stale there at the moment.

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21054 on: November 22, 2019, 03:36:23 pm »
So what do Arsenal fan tv think of Jose at Spurs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw2SEmRf1Lk&feature=emb_logo

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #21055 on: November 22, 2019, 05:25:48 pm »
When did he stop being one of the most successful managers? Did they take the trophies back? :D

While I agree he has won trophies his last stint ended in shambles. Don’t think there is anything wrong with saying he needs to rebuild his reputation somewhat.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline idontknow

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21056 on: November 22, 2019, 05:30:16 pm »
While I agree he has won trophies his last stint ended in shambles. Don’t think there is anything wrong with saying he needs to rebuild his reputation somewhat.
Sees it as a stepping stone to Arsenal, I reckon  ;)
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21057 on: November 22, 2019, 05:38:08 pm »

C-helsea
I-nter
R-eal
C-helsea
U-nited
S-purs

;D
Everton and Southampton next then?

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21058 on: November 22, 2019, 05:44:59 pm »

He was linked with Newcastle when there were the takeover rumours, that one then Tottenham would have worked well without the first 3.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #21059 on: November 22, 2019, 06:21:35 pm »

Chelsea
United
Newcastle
Tromso
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #21060 on: November 22, 2019, 07:49:21 pm »
Chelsea
United
Newcastle
Tromso

Fulham
Altrincham
Crewe
Exeter
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline RedMan89

• Anny Roader
« Reply #21061 on: November 23, 2019, 12:29:12 pm »
There a curse on new stadiums for london clubs

Arsenal - left highbury - became shite
London stadium - West Ham - shite
Tottenham - left WHL - became shite

Online 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21062 on: November 23, 2019, 12:30:14 pm »
Hammer time...

Offline RideTheWalrus

• Legacy Fan
  • Urge to kill rising...
« Reply #21063 on: November 23, 2019, 12:35:30 pm »
There a curse on new stadiums for london clubs

Arsenal - left highbury - became shite
London stadium - West Ham - shite
Tottenham - left WHL - became shite

New stadium = gutting the atmosphere

Seems the more 'American' the stadium, the worse the atmosphere.
Pretty happy with Arse taking it.

Disappointing.
[/quote]

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21064 on: November 23, 2019, 06:40:15 pm »
New stadium = gutting the atmosphere

Seems the more 'American' the stadium, the worse the atmosphere.

Bigger issue is probably restraints on transfer spending, if they avoid that then clubs can be fine.

Don't West Ham tend to go through a shite to okay cycle regardless of their ground?

Offline The 1989 Brit Awards

• He may be of thome aththithtanthe if there ith a thudden kwaithith!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21065 on: November 24, 2019, 02:01:51 am »
As annoying as the Daily Mail is, Oliver Holt's last piece on shitcoat got it completely right. Mourinho is probably the best kind of dinosaur there is, and yet he's stilla dinosaur. His attacking coaching is probably non existent, and soon enough we'll see the same signs there have always been when he starts losing: siege mentality, blaming referees, blaming his owners, referencing the fact that everyone else has an unfair advantage, losing his dressing room, etc. etc.

With him, it actually is groundhog day: he even came to his first Spurs interview to say he's the humble one and being all smiles, EXACTLY like he came to chelsea on his second stint after the shitshow that that real madrid dressing room became, and he called himself the happy one back then.

Offline idontknow

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21066 on: November 24, 2019, 02:19:42 am »

Offline The 1989 Brit Awards

• He may be of thome aththithtanthe if there ith a thudden kwaithith!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21067 on: November 24, 2019, 04:02:04 am »
Don't  ::) ::)
Got there by reading a Rafa exclusive from china :)

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21068 on: November 24, 2019, 08:23:20 pm »
Maybe Spurs are small enough to buy into the world hates us schitck...?

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #21069 on: November 27, 2019, 03:16:13 pm »
https://i.imgur.com/IxCV9TG_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

???

C-helsea
I-nter
R-eal
C-helsea
U-nited
S-purs

;D

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #21070 on: November 27, 2019, 06:01:07 pm »
Anyone else fed up of the Mourinho love in circus that the media is currently engaged in?
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21071 on: November 27, 2019, 06:09:51 pm »
Anyone else fed up of the Mourinho love in circus that the media is currently engaged in?
na, takes the spotlight on our corrupt ways to win the league, more please

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
« Reply #21072 on: November 27, 2019, 10:37:36 pm »
As annoying as the Daily Mail is, Oliver Holt's last piece on shitcoat got it completely right. Mourinho is probably the best kind of dinosaur there is, and yet he's stilla dinosaur. His attacking coaching is probably non existent, and soon enough we'll see the same signs there have always been when he starts losing: siege mentality, blaming referees, blaming his owners, referencing the fact that everyone else has an unfair advantage, losing his dressing room, etc. etc.

With him, it actually is groundhog day: he even came to his first Spurs interview to say he's the humble one and being all smiles, EXACTLY like he came to chelsea on his second stint after the shitshow that that real madrid dressing room became, and he called himself the happy one back then.

Was discussing this with a mate earlier. Basically he’s just calculated, everything he does is with an end point in mind. That’s not sincere or indeed humble, he might keep the face on it for a bit, but it’ll all come out in the wash at some point soon.

Offline him_15

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21073 on: November 28, 2019, 01:31:50 am »
Spurs could be a force next season.
Believer

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21074 on: November 28, 2019, 01:54:53 am »
Spurs could be a force next season.

A force for what?

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #21075 on: November 28, 2019, 04:02:01 am »
A force for what?
A force for good in a troubled universe. A hope for the hopeless, a help for the helpless, a bus for the busless
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Online harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #21076 on: November 28, 2019, 04:11:53 am »
Maybe Spurs are small enough to buy into the world hates us schitck...?

Spurs: “the world hates us”

World: “who are you again?
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #21077 on: November 28, 2019, 12:10:21 pm »
A force for good in a troubled universe. A hope for the hopeless, a help for the helpless, a bus for the busless

A force for the cheese...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #21078 on: November 28, 2019, 08:12:22 pm »
Just read Pochettino's comments and I have to say- Absolute, pure class!
Could've moaned there about the sacking and prolly within some reason, but he was just humble about everything.

Well played!

United don't deserve someone like him anyway.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 08:15:51 pm by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21079 on: November 28, 2019, 08:21:24 pm »
Just read Pochettino's comments and I have to say- Absolute, pure class!
Could've moaned there about the sacking and prolly within some reason, but he was just humble about everything.

Well played!

United don't deserve someone like him anyway.

Is that even english?