Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
General Football and Sport / Re: Arsenal: Top of the divers league
« Last post by Andar on Today at 01:56:29 pm »
A very random celebrity fan.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/adpux9yZURU
Hence me saying domestically :lmao :lmao :lmao
He's won titles in five countries, though. Sure, he was with big teams, but you can't underestimate how tricky it can be to adapt to new leagues, playing styles and dressing room cultures. The fact he's done it successfully so many times over that length of time is itself a big achievement.
Given that Voetbal International claim Feyenoord have expressed surprise with the speed we're moving, I'd assume another club must have had made Slot an offer. I noticed Rangnick has come out today and said Bayern have had talks with him this past weekend which makes me think Bayern might be that club (as opposed to Barcelona or Milan)

Interesting that. Thanks for that titbit. We knew something was going on as multiple journalists were saying the same thing.
People keep posting this. I can only assume it's some sort of friendly joke as I really don't see anything special about that speech. Seems like a pretty standard thing to say.
Me neither. He didn't even doodle an anatomically-incorrect heart and brain on a whiteboard or crouch down using his marker pens as pointers to emphasise his increasingly manic rant. Pfff. Amateur.
People keep posting this. I can only assume it's some sort of friendly joke as I really don't see anything special about that speech. Seems like a pretty standard thing to say.

I think it's about how he says it rather than what he says. Imagine if he had a high-pitched squeaky voice.
One of the journalists yesterday mentioned that. It should be remembered a number of teams will be searching for new managers. So, it makes sense they will want it done and then we can prepare for the pre-season.

Given that Voetbal International claim Feyenoord have expressed surprise with the speed we're moving, I'd assume another club must have had made Slot an offer. I noticed Rangnick has come out today and said Bayern have had talks with him this past weekend which makes me think Bayern might be that club (as opposed to Barcelona or Milan)
That was yesterday, however, and a lot can happen to a Liverpool player in 24 hours.
😂
4 European Cups is underwhelming :lmao

Maybe they were won by pace goals?
4 European Cups is underwhelming :lmao

Hence me saying domestically :lmao :lmao :lmao
:lmao and what has Slot done?

Hence the last paragraph of my post.

:lmao indeed.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10