Author Topic: Serie A  (Read 314641 times)

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Re: Serie A
« Reply #1640 on: January 12, 2020, 10:26:40 pm »
Nicoló Zaniolo's suffered a ruptured ACL.

https://twitter.com/ASRomaEN/status/1216481268503842817?s=20

Offline kloppagetime

• Is severely disappointed with Liverpool’s performance levels in 2020, especially pre-season.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1641 on: January 12, 2020, 10:39:05 pm »
LVMH are about to buy AC Milan the leader of the group is the 3rd richest man in the world

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1642 on: January 12, 2020, 10:40:46 pm »

Yikes! That's him out of the Euro's an he probably won't get back to full fitness till this time next year.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1643 on: January 14, 2020, 01:32:14 pm »
Yikes! That's him out of the Euro's an he probably won't get back to full fitness till this time next year.

Such a shame. Such a good player and Roma's best player easily.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1644 on: January 14, 2020, 07:14:33 pm »

so did Merih Demiral on the same match, both out of the season. Maybe Roma's pitch is part of the problem?
Reportedly there has been 15 acl's last few years in Roma's pitch.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1645 on: January 18, 2020, 09:20:28 pm »
what was the point of Gattuso hire? Mind boggling. Looks like they will lose 3rd in a row now.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #1646 on: January 18, 2020, 09:22:56 pm »
so did Merih Demiral on the same match, both out of the season. Maybe Roma's pitch is part of the problem?
Reportedly there has been 15 acl's last few years in Roma's pitch.

I remember San Siro's pitch having a similar issue causing injuries way back, as that pitch was quite bad too.
#Sausages

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #1647 on: January 18, 2020, 09:44:42 pm »
Lazio ten league wins in a row, definitely in the title hunt.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1648 on: January 19, 2020, 01:24:28 pm »
Brilliant finish from Rebic to win it at the end.

Offline kloppagetime

• Is severely disappointed with Liverpool’s performance levels in 2020, especially pre-season.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1649 on: January 19, 2020, 04:06:48 pm »
Inter with another draw today, can see them finishing 3rd at this rate

Offline L8Craig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1650 on: January 22, 2020, 09:01:09 pm »
Currently watching Juve v Roma.
Juve 3-1 up.

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1651 on: January 25, 2020, 09:34:44 pm »
Good God, Torino losing at home 7-0 to Atalanta.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1652 on: January 25, 2020, 09:38:54 pm »
Atalanta can rack them up as well as anybody when they fancy it. They're well on pace to register 100 goals this season. That'd be an exceptional achievement for a team without a single world class operator. Surprised clubs aren't queueing from Bergamo to Milan to try and nick Gasperini.

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1653 on: January 25, 2020, 09:42:19 pm »
Illicic is criminally underrated player. He got no love when I picked him in the Former Yugoslavia draft.  :no :no

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1654 on: January 25, 2020, 09:43:29 pm »
Atalanta can rack them up as well as anybody when they fancy it. They're well on pace to register 100 goals this season. That'd be an exceptional achievement for a team without a single world class operator. Surprised clubs aren't queueing from Bergamo to Milan to try and nick Gasperini.
such a fun and strange team. 5-0 vs Milan and Parma, 7-0 vs Torino then they lose at home to Spal. Watch Genoa winning there next weekend.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1655 on: January 25, 2020, 10:26:54 pm »
Still trying to figure out what Sirigu was doing for the fourth?
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1656 on: January 26, 2020, 02:51:35 pm »
Inter dropping points again, so much for the title challenge

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1657 on: January 26, 2020, 05:53:10 pm »
Proper Pickford moment from the Roma keeper
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #1658 on: January 26, 2020, 09:34:48 pm »
Inter dropping points again, so much for the title challenge
Actually a point gained by both Inter and Lazio.

Offline kloppagetime

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1659 on: January 26, 2020, 09:49:22 pm »
Actually a point gained by both Inter and Lazio.
Defeintly Lazio not so sure about Inter, Inter will be kicking themselves stupid draws will cost them the league.

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #1660 on: January 26, 2020, 10:04:37 pm »
Defeintly Lazio not so sure about Inter, Inter will be kicking themselves stupid draws will cost them the league.
Well yeah they’ve dropped some stupid points but this is literally a point gained. Inter need to be within 3 before they go to Turin in March.

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #1661 on: January 28, 2020, 12:37:55 pm »
Well yeah they’ve dropped some stupid points but this is literally a point gained. Inter need to be within 3 before they go to Turin in March.

Literally is but remind me a bit of our game last season vs Leicester. Operative word 'a bit' here before someone tells me they are different circumstances. I know that. It's just that Inter cannot afford to drop points at home twice in a row and at Lecce if they want the title.

Even if they are within 3 points the week going into the Juve game and even if they win that, they will still lose the title imo. Would still be a considerable improvement on their past seasons mind.

PS: Inter have a record of 6-4-1 at home and 8-2-0 away. Not good enough and excellent respectively.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 12:44:39 pm by Yiannis »
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #1662 on: January 28, 2020, 07:49:49 pm »
Literally is but remind me a bit of our game last season vs Leicester. Operative word 'a bit' here before someone tells me they are different circumstances. I know that. It's just that Inter cannot afford to drop points at home twice in a row and at Lecce if they want the title.

Even if they are within 3 points the week going into the Juve game and even if they win that, they will still lose the title imo. Would still be a considerable improvement on their past seasons mind.

PS: Inter have a record of 6-4-1 at home and 8-2-0 away. Not good enough and excellent respectively.
They will lose the title ultimately and you’re right they are dropping stupid points at home but the fact they are only three off the top means that Juve arent pulling away. Unfortunately as well as Inter play in Turin, it’s unlikely the authorities will allow them to come away with three points.

Offline kloppagetime

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1663 on: February 2, 2020, 02:37:40 pm »
Lazio 3-0 up and Immobile with another 2 goals today. 25 league goals for him now and it's only February  :lmao

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1664 on: February 2, 2020, 03:39:45 pm »
Bobby Adekanye has just scored for Lazio

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1665 on: February 2, 2020, 03:41:43 pm »
Lazio 3-0 up and Immobile with another 2 goals today. 25 league goals for him now and it's only February  :lmao

Lazio will regret dropping 2 points in their last game. TBF, they were playing away against Roma.

Actually, how does the ticketing work in the Rome and Milan derbies? How do they work out home and away allocations?
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1666 on: February 2, 2020, 03:42:47 pm »
Never seen a striker more at home in Seria A than Immobile, absolutely mince in both Germany and Spain, but an outright goal machine in Italy

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #1667 on: February 2, 2020, 07:58:16 pm »
Lazio will regret dropping 2 points in their last game. TBF, they were playing away against Roma.

Actually, how does the ticketing work in the Rome and Milan derbies? How do they work out home and away allocations?
Roma have a stand behind the goal for their home games where their hardcore fans go (curva sud.) When they are the away side in the derby they get this area and Lazio get the rest. This system is repeated in reverse for Lazio. Their hardcore fans sit behind the other goal for home games (curva nord) and for the away derby they get this area only. Same in Milan. There are also small neutral sections at both grounds for the derby.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #1668 on: February 3, 2020, 04:12:55 pm »
Bild reporting that Ralf Rangnick is to become AC Milan head coach and sporting director  :o

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1669 on: February 3, 2020, 04:15:37 pm »
AC Milan are in an even bigger shithole than Man Utd.  Sad to see what has become of my favourite Italian team. :(

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1670 on: February 3, 2020, 04:22:16 pm »
AC Milan are in an even bigger shithole than Man Utd.  Sad to see what has become of my favourite Italian team. :(
They have some good players in there who need some direction. Theo, Romagnoli, Leao, Bennacer and of course Ibra. If they get Ralf, it will help them at least get fourth place as I believe he would build a good infrastructure to bypass the likes of Napoli (who are direction-less now) and Lazio who are massively overachieving.
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline kloppagetime

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1671 on: February 3, 2020, 06:20:41 pm »
Bild reporting that Ralf Rangnick is to become AC Milan head coach and sporting director  :o
Smart move by Milan if it's true Ralf Ragnick is a genius and you can see the influence he's had on some of the very best managers around today in Nagglesmann, Hassenhuttl, Klopp and Marco Rose.

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1672 on: February 3, 2020, 07:11:09 pm »
Hope Daniel Maldini does well. No-one expecting him to be as good as his dad or grandfather but let's hope he at least becomes a role player.

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1673 on: February 3, 2020, 07:19:38 pm »
Smart move by Milan if it's true Ralf Ragnick is a genius and you can see the influence he's had on some of the very best managers around today in Nagglesmann, Hassenhuttl, Klopp and Marco Rose.
yeah probably their smartest move in a decade if that happens. Also  they have to get rid of Suso, Calhanoglu etc.
What happened to Paqueta by the way?

Offline kloppagetime

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1674 on: February 3, 2020, 07:26:27 pm »
Bielsa quitting Lazio after one day is the greatest thing to happen to that club since the 2000 title win, if that had never happened would Simone Inzaghi had got the job as the reason why Lazio are where they are today is because of how good Inzaghi is.

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #1675 on: February 3, 2020, 09:02:12 pm »
Bielsa quitting Lazio after one day is the greatest thing
Haha, I didn’t even realise that had happened, I thought it was just an appointments rumour that never came to pass.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1676 on: February 8, 2020, 09:58:10 pm »
Juventus lose to Verona. Borini with the equaliser.

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #1677 on: February 8, 2020, 10:40:05 pm »
Ooh yes, Juventus looking vulnerable for the first time in a decade. Tough games for Inter and Lazio tomorrow but there could be three sides within a point of each other come nightfall.  And with the goal difference going against Juve too.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1678 on: February 9, 2020, 02:30:27 am »

Played them off the field. Juan Cuadrado is the Tom Daley of Serie A. Napoli should be slightly nervous that Amir Rrahmani got skinned in a leg race by Ronaldo.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1679 on: February 9, 2020, 03:01:13 pm »
Looks like Juventus have realised Aaron Ramsey is crap.