Author Topic: Sunday Supplement  (Read 28932 times)

Offline iamnant

• ...call me Adam
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bob Mortimer stan account
Re: Sunday Supplement
« Reply #120 on: January 19, 2020, 01:03:37 pm »
This is Custis' job - he works for the Sun, creating utter shite that will get him and them attention and publicity. He was clickbait before clickbait was even invented.

But the biggest difference between him and the others, such as Pier Morgan, Katie Hopkins etc, is that he probably believes the nonsense he spouts!
"If anyone at my funeral has a long face, I'll never speak to them again."
Stan Laurel

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #121 on: January 19, 2020, 02:00:53 pm »
The most beautiful thing about their ever-growing bitterness and resentment is that this is only the beginning. Imagine how full of hate and spite they will be when we've won multiple trophies over a few seasons!
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #122 on: January 19, 2020, 02:03:03 pm »
Utterly embarrassed himself today did Custis. Even the other journos were sniggering and mocking him while his fat blob-head shook in aggravation.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: January 20, 2020, 04:26:15 pm »
What an odious - and that's a word I usually reserve for Gordon Taylor - fat twat. It's bad enough that he's talking absolute rot. But it's the pompous delivery and the absolute conviction that a) he could not possibly be wrong and b) that his opinion carries any weight, that gets me.

These are meant to be professional journalists, if they can't look beyond their bias and insist on pedalling agendas, then fuck off to fan media.

Liverpool blew the league - fuck off you utter bellend.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: January 20, 2020, 04:29:18 pm »
He’s probably crying under his Mourinho/Manchester United duvet today, only emerging to collect his order of 15 KFC bargain buckets from the deliveroo man. The fat fuck.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #125 on: January 20, 2020, 04:38:52 pm »
I think he is made from lego..

Jello, most probably...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #126 on: January 20, 2020, 04:48:04 pm »
He’s probably crying under his Mourinho/Manchester United duvet today, only emerging to collect his order of 15 KFC bargain buckets from the deliveroo man. The fat fuck.

Fat fuck is such an under used but superb insult ;D
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: January 20, 2020, 10:17:45 pm »
There’s two of them aren’t they? Is he the fat one who always looks on the verge of tears, like his mum has just told him he can’t have another slice of Vienetta?
neil is the one van gaal called fat man

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: January 20, 2020, 11:26:07 pm »
There’s two of them aren’t they? Is he the fat one who always looks on the verge of tears, like his mum has just told him he can’t have another slice of Vienetta?

The other Custis is Shaun from the North East, also works the rag however I cant imagine they are related.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline drmick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: January 20, 2020, 11:50:52 pm »
The other Custis is Shaun from the North East, also works the rag however I cant imagine they are related.

Are they not brothers?

Offline Runehammer

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #130 on: January 21, 2020, 12:00:01 am »
Are they not brothers?

Yeah they are even tho' they don't look it!

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: January 21, 2020, 12:02:21 am »
Are they not brothers?

Just Googled, fuck me they are. Always assumed not as the fat fuck ugly c*nt one doesnt sound like he comes from North East.

I know Shaun works for the rag as well, so I dont want to talk out of turn, but he's very different to the other twat. 
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: January 21, 2020, 01:41:29 pm »
Was Custis the one that had that run in with the late Ray Wilkins and made a prize tit of himself?

edit: Just googled, yes it was.

Yet another football journo that thinks he's part of the product and trying to build a profile.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: January 21, 2020, 02:53:22 pm »
Was Custis the one that had that run in with the late Ray Wilkins and made a prize tit of himself?

edit: Just googled, yes it was.

Yet another football journo that thinks he's part of the product and trying to build a profile.

Seeing as he’s an employee of that rag I do not have intimate knowledge of his body of work, but I’m struggling to think of an occasion when the chubby c*nt hasn't made a prize tit of himself.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: January 21, 2020, 03:14:59 pm »
Seeing as he’s an employee of that rag I do not have intimate knowledge of his body of work, but I’m struggling to think of an occasion when the chubby c*nt hasn't made a prize tit of himself.
Agree, I remembered the clip of the argument, googled him and apparently he has a reputation for being a chippy fucker and regularly gets drawn into arguments.
He's clearly an A Grade gobshite.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: January 21, 2020, 03:17:10 pm »
Agree, I remembered the clip of the argument, googled him and apparently he has a reputation for being a chippy fucker and regularly gets drawn into arguments.
He's clearly an A Grade gobshite.

He looks like he's never walked past one without stopping.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: January 21, 2020, 03:20:02 pm »
He had a meltdown when the Athletic launched because he was basically the only one not involved.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Online Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #137 on: January 21, 2020, 03:20:40 pm »
He had a meltdown when the Athletic launched because he was basically the only one not involved.

He still does on the regular!
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: January 21, 2020, 03:27:22 pm »

He must be used to not getting invited to stuff by now. Cant imagine he was popular in school.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: January 21, 2020, 04:07:42 pm »

Given what I've heard about him that's hardly surprising.

Not that he'd ever get the chance, but imagine Klopp's reaction if this bellend told him to his face that Liverpool "blew" the league last year. I think he'd laugh in his face and walk away shaking his head while Custis self combusted.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: January 21, 2020, 04:35:14 pm »
Decent watch on a Sunday morning this.

Offline King Kenny 7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: January 21, 2020, 05:41:15 pm »
Utterly embarrassed himself today did Custis. Even the other journos were sniggering and mocking him while his fat blob-head shook in aggravation.

You called that spot on mate.

I didn't watch it because he was on but having caught up with this thread decided to use catch up and check it out.

Made a total pillock out of himself (about 27 mins into the show) and the glances from the other journo's emphasized that.

If Sky wanna keep viewers they need the producers to control drivel and bitterness from prats like him.  :no

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: January 23, 2020, 04:31:46 pm »
If anyone wants the full segment, held my nose and it's here: https://youtu.be/8WE37sgNXMY?t=1180
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #143 on: January 23, 2020, 05:57:41 pm »
Don't mind it now because considering the current predicament of them lot. Just looks even more than the ravings of an idiot

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: February 2, 2020, 10:04:19 am »
Just had to carry out a grovelling apology there to West Ham’s owners ...obviously threatened with a writ

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: February 2, 2020, 10:21:57 am »
Can't stand Shreeves.

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #146 on: February 2, 2020, 10:44:18 am »
Can't stand Shreeves.

Are they just trying presenters until they find the right one?

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
« Reply #147 on: February 2, 2020, 11:11:39 am »
If anyone wants the full segment, held my nose and it's here: https://youtu.be/8WE37sgNXMY?t=1180

Thank you for posting this. That guy's hatred for Liverpool is so obvious. Nice to watch his pain.

Trying to give balance lol :)
He can't keep his eyes off the pastries.
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #148 on: February 2, 2020, 11:15:12 am »
Are they just trying presenters until they find the right one?

I think the woman presenter is just away this week.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
« Reply #149 on: February 2, 2020, 11:58:10 am »
My god, Henry Winter loves the sound of his own voice. Barely lets anyone else speak.

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #150 on: February 2, 2020, 12:00:34 pm »
Between the apology at the beginning and Shreeves & Winter bodying Craig Hope because they did not like the truth told by the latter re. Bruce, that was one of the most embarrassing moments of that show. Those two kept coming at that Newcastle journo, it was absolutely pathetic and bootlicking mentality.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Online Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: February 2, 2020, 12:17:57 pm »
Not that Custis ever had any credibility but he comes across as lacking a single brain cell and no knowledge of modern day football and the rest of the pundits embarrassed.

Most United fans accept their ground is in serious need of some renovations FFS.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #152 on: February 2, 2020, 12:42:47 pm »

That is hilarious. Fat fuck is spot on. What was the phrase I saw the other day? ‘Clutching at more straws than a wanking scarecrow...’
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #153 on: February 2, 2020, 12:52:30 pm »
Caught the last ten minutes or so of this. Fucking hell Shreeves doesn’t half think he’s a serious interviewer doesn’t he? Literally goes for the lowest question every time, trying to create a headline.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #154 on: February 2, 2020, 12:55:54 pm »
Was there anything about us this week?
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #155 on: February 2, 2020, 02:48:44 pm »
Not that Custis ever had any credibility but he comes across as lacking a single brain cell and no knowledge of modern day football and the rest of the pundits embarrassed.

Most United fans accept their ground is in serious need of some renovations FFS.

Did not know Van Gaal once called him ' fat man' in one of his press conferences.  :lmao :lmao :lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=nTB6QOaIAGQ&feature=emb_title
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: February 2, 2020, 02:56:11 pm »

Nope. We're to boring and predictably good to bother talking about.

Offline Shite Name

• With a post history to match it.
  • Kopite
« Reply #157 on: February 2, 2020, 03:29:21 pm »

Literally came on here to ask the same thing, the only thing I saw on there today was something about Juventus are apparently gonna offer £150M for VVD, but it was on the back of the S-n so that’s probably why they only said it.
« Last Edit: February 2, 2020, 04:21:05 pm by Shite Name »

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
« Reply #158 on: February 2, 2020, 03:45:02 pm »
£150 million for VVD - try doubling it :)
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #159 on: February 2, 2020, 03:50:06 pm »
Imagine any top level player thinking Seria A is worth it now. ;D If this was the 90's or 00's yeah. I don't doubt Vigil will leave us in the future but not to Italy for fuck sakes. Cristiano Ronaldo moved there after he tore the Premier and La Liga into his play thing and at 34 years of age.