Author Topic: IPTV  (Read 306029 times)

Online bogrollsbike

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: IPTV
« Reply #960 on: April 15, 2019, 10:33:40 pm »
Rev were not down today. Watched first 30 mins of pool match on my phone in work/4g on giff gaff. Watched second half in the in laws 4k firestick (loud cheering from me; may not be invited back. Bonus!)  and then watched end of the golf in my own house, 4k firestick again.

Rev have had few issues recently but never been down long. Nothing about downtime on their forum today.

What app/ device you using?

HTH

Fire TV box,cut out when city were playing and came back on half way through our game.no problem tonight with the arsenal game though.Using Revs own app.

Offline tedmus

• Bird Assassin
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #961 on: April 16, 2019, 11:13:07 am »

Fire TV box,cut out when city were playing and came back on half way through our game.no problem tonight with the arsenal game though.Using Revs own app.
Have you tried it with Perfect Player?

It's what I use on my Fire TV and it's normally spot on. EPG goes a bit funny for a few days after daylight savings time changes but catches itself up.

Online bogrollsbike

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #962 on: April 16, 2019, 06:36:39 pm »
Have you tried it with Perfect Player?

It's what I use on my Fire TV and it's normally spot on. EPG goes a bit funny for a few days after daylight savings time changes but catches itself up.

Aye mate,Im using Perfect Player.Maybe thats it because its been pretty reliable for me usually.

Offline Redmaj

• Anny Roader
  • Butter does not Discriminate.
« Reply #963 on: April 16, 2019, 09:01:11 pm »
Aye mate,Im using Perfect Player.Maybe thats it because its been pretty reliable for me usually.

I use stbemu app on the firestick, fastest and best for live tv IMHO. The New rev app is good too, has catch up, better epg, lets you sync audio/add subtitles very easily etc. I use the sly skin app on the phone and its working pretty well so far. If you think you are being blocked ask to have VPN enabled on your account.

HTH
"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting."

Online bogrollsbike

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #964 on: April 16, 2019, 10:08:57 pm »
I use stbemu app on the firestick, fastest and best for live tv IMHO. The New rev app is good too, has catch up, better epg, lets you sync audio/add subtitles very easily etc. I use the sly skin app on the phone and its working pretty well so far. If you think you are being blocked ask to have VPN enabled on your account.

HTH

Thanks,I'll check those out.

Offline DowntheLine1981

• Ignorant of the Dhamma
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vi Veri Universum Vivus Vici
    • Work's MySpace page....
« Reply #965 on: April 21, 2019, 11:10:28 am »
With regards to rev and perfect player on Firestick - does anyone know if you can use PIA VPN on rev?  I can watch with the VPN on, but once on, it buffers for a few secs then goes off.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
~Aristotle

"The trouble with having an open mind is that people will come along and try to put things in it."
~Terry Pratchett

“If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #966 on: April 21, 2019, 03:06:38 pm »
With regards to rev and perfect player on Firestick - does anyone know if you can use PIA VPN on rev?  I can watch with the VPN on, but once on, it buffers for a few secs then goes off.

Pretty sure you need to let them know you want to use a VPN
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #967 on: April 21, 2019, 03:22:47 pm »
Yeah definitely ask them before using it.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline kj999

• 180 + 90 = ...............er..............hang on................ oh yeah 180........ :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Maths Mug!
« Reply #968 on: April 23, 2019, 03:55:02 pm »
I want an IPTV provider, mainly for sports, that has a good, reliable Android app as I'll mostly be watching con my phone. Any suggestions?
Clarity of Thought before Rashness of Action...

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #969 on: April 24, 2019, 08:51:29 pm »
This fella at Globals (Biggest Membership) is defo a Gooner.

Like, 100%
Continually on 11,420.

Offline sim101

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
« Reply #970 on: May 2, 2019, 10:44:10 am »
Totally new to this but thinking of buying a firestick and don't know where to start with IPTV? I would like to use it for watching the matches on the tv next season I have cancelled sky and getting fed up with streaming to my Mac.
Can someone point me to an online guide that isn't trying to sell me something, any help would be appreciated.

Ta.

Offline DHKopper

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #971 on: May 2, 2019, 09:47:29 pm »
Totally new to this but thinking of buying a firestick and don't know where to start with IPTV? I would like to use it for watching the matches on the tv next season I have cancelled sky and getting fed up with streaming to my Mac.
Can someone point me to an online guide that isn't trying to sell me something, any help would be appreciated.

Ta.

You're not getting IPTV for free, so the selling part is unavoidable.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #972 on: May 2, 2019, 10:06:36 pm »
You're not getting IPTV for free, so the selling part is unavoidable.

Not entirely true,there are lots of free apps that do the job.

Ta.

Free https://apktime.com/
« Last Edit: May 2, 2019, 10:10:49 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »

Offline sim101

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
« Reply #973 on: May 3, 2019, 12:37:51 pm »

Not entirely true,there are lots of free apps that do the job.

Free https://apktime.com/

Thanks for that, will have a look.

Offline Gili Gulu

• Looking forward to seeing the Golden Sky
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #974 on: May 12, 2019, 04:00:41 pm »
Revo site crashed ten minute into game. Anyone else's other providers working?
Gili Gulu. (嘰哩咕嚕) means saying something no-one understands but yourself; a little rambling or a silly language between friends

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #975 on: May 12, 2019, 05:33:37 pm »
Revo site crashed ten minute into game. Anyone else's other providers working?

Lots of providers had a few problems today but old faithful Gball never skipped a beat.

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #976 on: May 13, 2019, 02:11:25 pm »
I hardly ever have problems but that is mainly to do with me being outside the UK

Offline aka_da_saus

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
  • follow me on twitter @aka_da_saus
« Reply #977 on: May 14, 2019, 08:08:46 pm »
Need an app for I phone that shows what channels world wide games are on so I will know what iptv channels to go to if one channel not working .Any suggestions ? For example an app that would like tell me  what channels livepool vs spurs be on .
we hate nottingham forest
we hate everton 2 THERE SHIT
we hate man united
but liverpool we love u
all together now

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #978 on: May 14, 2019, 09:18:35 pm »
Need an app for I phone that shows what channels world wide games are on so I will know what iptv channels to go to if one channel not working .Any suggestions ? For example an app that would like tell me  what channels livepool vs spurs be on .

I use this for footy

https://www.livesoccertv.com/teams/england/liverpool/

And this for tv shows

https://www.pogdesign.co.uk/cat/

Offline aka_da_saus

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #979 on: May 14, 2019, 10:26:15 pm »
we hate man united
but liverpool we love u
all together now

Offline aka_da_saus

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #980 on: May 15, 2019, 06:15:49 pm »
What’s minimum speed broadband you would need to stream iptv ? Fairly frozen since I got my sub today . Vodafone should be going at 30-40mb but dipping to 1-10 today
we hate man united
but liverpool we love u
all together now

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #981 on: May 15, 2019, 06:45:58 pm »
What’s minimum speed broadband you would need to stream iptv ? Fairly frozen since I got my sub today . Vodafone should be going at 30-40mb but dipping to 1-10 today

Restart your router and turn off any filters,15mb is enough for 4k.

Offline aka_da_saus

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #982 on: May 15, 2019, 07:04:38 pm »
thanks.what counts as filters?
we hate man united
but liverpool we love u
all together now

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #983 on: May 15, 2019, 07:26:09 pm »
Parental controls,safe search etc,etc,on BT you log into your router and do it from there.

I think they're called content control on vodaphone.

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #984 on: May 17, 2019, 09:50:11 am »
Can someone please pm me links to IPTV provider for Firestick. Read on here that rev and global are fair decent. Ta.
Luck favours the brave, but not the stupid.

Offline Ben S

• Remember we were partners in crime. Pigeon Fancier. GTL Bus Freak. Also known as Bambi, apparently - or Miss Kitty on Wednesdays....
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 5 - 1 London
« Reply #985 on: May 17, 2019, 02:32:20 pm »

I've no idea why this restart your router nonsense if so often repeated about IPTV, but restarting an integrated router / modem for a ADSL / VDSL connection is a great way to get DLM to reduce your connection speed.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #986 on: May 17, 2019, 02:35:58 pm »
Can someone please pm me links to IPTV provider for Firestick. Read on here that rev and global are fair decent. Ta.

Going by some comments on the rev forum, the game last Sunday was a bit of a disaster on revs. Looks like a VPN may be needed for future premier league games.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #987 on: May 17, 2019, 04:26:19 pm »
I've no idea why this restart your router nonsense if so often repeated about IPTV, but restarting an integrated router / modem for a ADSL / VDSL connection is a great way to get DLM to reduce your connection speed.

Not just IPTV,sometimes my speed drops for whatever reason,I restart the router and the speed is back to normal again.

Offline Ben S

• Remember we were partners in crime. Pigeon Fancier. GTL Bus Freak. Also known as Bambi, apparently - or Miss Kitty on Wednesdays....
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 5 - 1 London
« Reply #988 on: May 17, 2019, 07:47:05 pm »
I'd buy a new router if I were you.

A router shouldn't need to be restarted pretty much ever. Doing so frequently on an adsl or fttc  connection with an integrated modem will cause the dynamic line management to reduce connection speed as all you are doing is making it think your connection is unstable.

It is often repeated but frankly nonsense.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #989 on: May 17, 2019, 07:59:51 pm »
Never mentioned doing it frequently Ben but if your speed has dropped from 30-40 to 1-10 then the first thing I would always do is restart the router and if you called up your ISP that is also the first thing that they would ask you to do.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #990 on: May 26, 2019, 03:36:22 am »
where is the rev hosting forum? Their site has been down, been trying to get on it to watch a espn stream.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #991 on: May 26, 2019, 07:26:55 am »
where is the rev hosting forum? Their site has been down, been trying to get on it to watch a espn stream.

PM'd you.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #992 on: May 26, 2019, 10:39:05 am »
Does anyone still use ip££tv

Still have app. They took over from.satsnee

Both Apps still work for me.

yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #993 on: May 29, 2019, 08:29:35 pm »
Is revo down/moved?

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #994 on: May 29, 2019, 11:09:48 pm »
Is revo down/moved?

They've changed the URL mate. go to the forum page which is still the same, and you can link from there.
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #995 on: May 30, 2019, 11:54:43 am »
Anybody’s provider do BT Sport at 50fps? Tried watching the Europa Final last night on YouTube but was (in my opinion) pretty unwatchable at 25fps. Pointless streaming in 4K at that frame rate.

Offline aka_da_saus

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #996 on: June 6, 2019, 03:40:38 pm »
very happy with the iptv sub i got about a month ago from an under the radar source and its good bar one thing the channels or some them not full HD .so hard to see numbers on back of shirts if for example trying to scout a player linked with us :) . just wondering any one recommend a sub with hd channels ?be no harm have a back up sub. PM me if ye dont want post publicly .
we hate man united
but liverpool we love u
all together now

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #997 on: June 6, 2019, 07:54:51 pm »
Cam someone PM me a link to the rev forum please? Got a new phone and the had it added as a quick link in my old one so no idea what it is

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #998 on: June 6, 2019, 11:42:16 pm »
Sorted. Cheers

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #999 on: June 8, 2019, 10:36:30 am »
Do you 'need' a TV licence if the only thing you watch is IPTV?