Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4568527 times)

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
Re: The Tiny Handed Dipshit.
« Reply #30960 on: September 24, 2017, 12:25:13 pm »
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Just heard Foreign Minister of North Korea speak at U.N. If he echoes thoughts of Little Rocket Man, they won't be around much longer!

FFS. Where are the voices of dissent re: this from the GOP? Oh wait, they are still focused on their healthcare repeal tax cut for the rich. Maybe they need to let him know like a child they won't work with him, if he continues engaging in this type of "diplomacy"? Also, it's about fucking time Twitter banned him from their platform for violating terms of use

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #30961 on: September 24, 2017, 01:32:22 pm »
You know perfectly well what I mean.  They are trying to use Trump as cover to push their own putrid ideology, and in many cases they are succeeding.  Health care is, so far, not one of them - but that in itself could well be a smokescreen as they undo other aspects of Obama era legislation, especially on the environment.

I heard someplace (think it was MSNBC) that the GOP and Dems were actually working on a bipartisan bill aimed at tweaking or upgrading the ACA, when the GOP abruptly pulled the plug and decided to try going it alone again.  Now it may have been due to pressure from their sponsors; my guess though is that the GOP were pissed off with the Dems rolling Trump over DACA and the debt ceiling.  As things stand Chuck and Nancy seem better at manipulating Donald than Paul and Mitch. 

But manipulating Trump is only a short term solution.  As I've said before, Trump can be manipulated, but ultimately he cannot be controlled.  As you said, he will very often ignore advice and use his incendiary rhetoric as he sees fit. 

I think the issue of repealing and replacing Donald Drumpf is well explained in the article I posted above.  Simply replacing Trump with Pence comes with its own set of problems, but they sure as hell can't carry on like this.  Can you imagine a Trump style president during the Cuban missile crisis?

They are terrified of the base of their own party. Dr Frankenstein (Karl Rove) created this monster. The GOP was happy as the monster attacked Obama and won them some governorships and state legislatures to assist with gerrymandering efforts. Now the GOP leadership live in fear of their own party.

Congressmen are all worried about getting primaried. I doubt we will see any action from GOPers until after the primary season is over.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30962 on: September 24, 2017, 01:36:30 pm »
FFS. Where are the voices of dissent re: this from the GOP? Oh wait, they are still focused on their healthcare repeal tax cut for the rich. Maybe they need to let him know like a child they won't work with him, if he continues engaging in this type of "diplomacy"? Also, it's about fucking time Twitter banned him from their platform for violating terms of use

The Republicans love all this. Nothing pleases them more than a war and showing off their military might.

Offline Romeo Sensini

• Legacy Fan
  • Can climb two flights of stairs
« Reply #30963 on: September 24, 2017, 04:01:36 pm »
Mnuchin doing the morning show circuit. For some reason the Treasury Secretary is president's talking head for first amendment rights. Proceeds to say that players can do free speech on their own time because this is a job. Said there should be a rule that they stand because it is respect for the military and first responders (lol). Also said that the president's use of "SOB" is fine because he can say whatever he wants.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #30964 on: September 24, 2017, 04:20:21 pm »
Mnuchin doing the morning show circuit. For some reason the Treasury Secretary is president's talking head for first amendment rights. Proceeds to say that players can do free speech on their own time because this is a job. Said there should be a rule that they stand because it is respect for the military and first responders (lol). Also said that the president's use of "SOB" is fine because he can say whatever he wants.

Which is all wrong ofcourse but has anyone pointed out that what Drumpf is doing is actually against the law ?
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30965 on: September 24, 2017, 04:26:11 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/u2RtA-nGzFc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/u2RtA-nGzFc</a>

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #30966 on: September 24, 2017, 04:37:49 pm »

Christ. Big Ben Swain was more impressive being interviewed by Paxo on the Thick Of It than this chump. And he spelled 'just' with 4 J's.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30967 on: September 24, 2017, 04:38:05 pm »

Offline skipper757

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30968 on: September 24, 2017, 04:40:06 pm »
https://twitter.com/Patriots/status/911926759590957056

Robert Kraft, who supposedly has close ties to Trump, criticizing his comments.

Trump:  maybe the most unifying force for the NFL.

Arthur Blank expected to join his team on the sideline:  https://twitter.com/wyche89/status/911948813866323969

"Falcons owner Arthur Blank is expected to join his team on the sideline during the National Anthem in a sign of solidarity"
King Kenny.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30969 on: September 24, 2017, 04:53:29 pm »
Pete Hegseth: America is the 'least racist' country 'in the history of human kind'
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/pm_eVIPAtNU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/pm_eVIPAtNU</a>

Too fucking stupid to realise that his statement is part of the reason why they are doing this.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 05:04:09 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »

Offline HarryLabrador

• went broke, so had to get the retrievers in.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30970 on: September 24, 2017, 05:43:09 pm »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/u2RtA-nGzFc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/u2RtA-nGzFc</a>
Just read some of the comments.....had to stop. :no The number of times the 'n' word was used.... :no :no :no :no
SoS Membership Number: 387

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30971 on: September 24, 2017, 05:46:49 pm »
Just read some of the comments.....had to stop. :no The number of times the 'n' word was used.... :no :no :no :no

Obviously Canadians pretending to be Americans because America is the least sexist,most equal and least racist country in the history of humankind.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30972 on: September 24, 2017, 05:57:30 pm »
Has Drumpf offered to help or even mentioned Puerto Rico once this past week ?

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30973 on: September 24, 2017, 05:59:56 pm »
I'd say that Mike Pence is as up to his eyeballs in this mess as Trump is.  If they removed Trump and then Pence is brought under scrutiny it would create an unprecedented power vacuum within a US government that is currently way understaffed in critically important diplomatic posts to handle it.

Yes and no. Pence is just terrible. In his own way, as problematic as Trump. And, as you say, probably 'up to his eyeballs in this this mess' too. But, Pence would probably get more people appointed into all those vacant positions. Perhaps you mean 'power vacuum' in different way to me. But if Pence is also impeached or somehow sidestepped, Paul Ryan would be the next in line to be President. Ryan is another monumental asshole. But not completely incompetent (that might be bad thing).

At this stage, it is impossible to guess how all this will pan out. The GOP are determined to do nothing about this huge problem (Russian interference in the election and the apparent involvement/conspiracy of some of those now in government). All this talk of NFL players 'disrespecting the flag/anthem' when they are actually just 'asserting their first amendment rights', is more than just a little jarring when juxtaposed with the GOP being derelict in their duties or outright traitorous.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30974 on: September 24, 2017, 06:11:24 pm »
Pete Hegseth: America is the 'least racist' country 'in the history of human kind'
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/pm_eVIPAtNU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/pm_eVIPAtNU</a>

Too fucking stupid to realise that his statement is part of the reason why they are doing this.
Christ, they're just so...thick. Most equal, least racist country in the history of humankind? Fuck off. Unfortunately it appears that this is where Trump gets most of his information, so he's going to carry right on regardless.

That said, I can't help wondering if he's just using this controversy as a means of distracting media attention from the Russia collusion investigation, which appears to be heading in some rather interesting directions recently. It's hard to know with Trump, I mean he's evidently no mastermind but neither is he completely idiotic, and he does seem to have a certain amount of media savvy.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30975 on: September 24, 2017, 07:05:43 pm »
Yes and no. Pence is just terrible. In his own way, as problematic as Trump. And, as you say, probably 'up to his eyeballs in this this mess' too. But, Pence would probably get more people appointed into all those vacant positions. Perhaps you mean 'power vacuum' in different way to me. But if Pence is also impeached or somehow sidestepped, Paul Ryan would be the next in line to be President. Ryan is another monumental asshole. But not completely incompetent (that might be bad thing).

At this stage, it is impossible to guess how all this will pan out. The GOP are determined to do nothing about this huge problem (Russian interference in the election and the apparent involvement/conspiracy of some of those now in government). All this talk of NFL players 'disrespecting the flag/anthem' when they are actually just 'asserting their first amendment rights', is more than just a little jarring when juxtaposed with the GOP being derelict in their duties or outright traitorous.

The thing with Pence is that he's horrible for America but not a threat to the world.  The other issue is that he could be taken down almost at the same time as Trump.  As for Ryan and McConnell, their hands could well be tied on the issue.  I'd say though, that even if Ryan ascended to the presidency the GOP would find itself in a terrible position. 

Trump secured their nomination; they have behaved cravenly towards him, and allowing a corrupt President AND VP to be taken down would demonstrate supreme incompetence on their part.  If there's any justice, Trump's base would torch them and moderate voters would swing behind the Democrats so that no amount of gerrymandering would bail them out.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30976 on: September 24, 2017, 07:45:56 pm »
I'm shock and disgusted that shit is allowed to remain on.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30977 on: September 24, 2017, 08:11:10 pm »

Why doesn't he fly there too?
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30978 on: September 24, 2017, 09:30:50 pm »
I'm shock and disgusted that shit is allowed to remain on.

There's freedom of speech, and then there's youtube giving a forum for people to be openly racist. Utterly appalling.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #30981 on: September 24, 2017, 10:21:27 pm »
So Jared uses private email for White House duties. But her emails

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/24/jared-kushner-private-email-white-house-243071

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #30982 on: September 24, 2017, 10:42:04 pm »

What I don't understand is taht if the election was fraud, how can the result remain. How can there not just be a re-election? 
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30983 on: September 24, 2017, 10:44:46 pm »
There's freedom of speech, and then there's youtube giving a forum for people to be openly racist. Utterly appalling.

Youtube can enforce any editorial policy they wish. YT choose to allow this stuff. The US First Amendment applies where the government attempts to curtail freedom of expression. Just like any other (US-owned) publication, YT can draw the editorial line wherever they wish for their platform. YT has been utter cesspool for ten years or more. Same with Twitter. The rules governing content for both sites are rather relaxed, and unless politically expedient to act, they then appear to make little effort to enforce them. They make the calculation that they will lose more activity (and money) by stopping this kind of nonsense than to allow it. The calculation is easy if the only consideration is the bottom line.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline bryanod

• Probably in Boyzone with a name like that...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RPLP Champion 2012/2013 & 2013/2014 Double Winner
« Reply #30984 on: September 24, 2017, 10:49:16 pm »
So Jared uses private email for White House duties. But her emails

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/24/jared-kushner-private-email-white-house-243071
Shhh its the NFL sons of bitches that should be locked up.
Men of lofty genius when they are doing the least work are most active

- Leonardo Da Vinci

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30985 on: September 24, 2017, 11:13:33 pm »

Online GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30986 on: September 25, 2017, 12:58:50 am »

He probably thinks it serves them right for not paying for his wall.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30987 on: September 25, 2017, 01:58:09 am »

I guess he only goes where they'll buy hats from him.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #30988 on: September 25, 2017, 03:01:05 am »
Odd that Trump seems more worked up by Black players bending the knee than Fascists roaming the streets of the USA.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 03:02:47 am by Trada »
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #30989 on: September 25, 2017, 04:28:40 am »
President Donald Trump’s increasingly fantastical wall on the border with Mexico—which will be up to 65 feet tall, impossible to cut through, covered in solar panels and aesthetically pleasing from the US side—will now also be a “see-through wall.”

Per CNN, Trump told attendees at a campaign rally in Huntsville, Alabama on Friday, “If you can’t have vision through it, you don’t know who’s on the other side ... You need to have a great wall, but it has to be see-through. We’re looking at different samples already of see-through walls. And, I think also, to be honest with you, a see-through wall would look better.”

“I’m going to out and look at them personally, going to pick the right one,” the president continued, referring to the wall which will supposedly be invisible and thus technically impossible to look at.

Trump also took the time to clarify that the beautiful, invisible solar wall would not be needed across terrain features like rivers and mountains, which are already walls, sorta:

You have a lot of natural barriers, et cetera. Somebody said, ‘Well, what are you going to do, you going to build that wall in the middle of the river? ... That nobody can go in? Are you going to build that wall on the mountain?’ I said, ‘You don’t need the wall on the mountain. You have a mountain which is a wall.’ But we are going to build a wall. It is coming along great.

The president also expressed his fear that without the wall, drug dealers could use catapults to throw “a hundred pounds of drugs” and “hit somebody on the head.”

As the Dallas Morning News noted, some of the 700 miles of barrier already in place along the US-Mexico border is already see-through, but that’s because those sections are fencing, not a wall. While Trump has not stated what kind of material the invisible section of the wall might be built out of, per the paper, he has ruled out concrete.

In case you needed further clarification on why this is a baby idea for proud Truck Nutz owners and frequent tenants’ association complaint filers, there’s no technical reason the wall would need to be “see-through.”

Border patrol officials already have “an awful lot of long-range and photographic and video equipment” that “gives them the ability to look fairly deep into the Mexican side of the border, in case anyone tries to come across illegally,” Cato Institute analyst Patrick Eddington told Wired.

Moreover, see-through or not, a wall of any height is well within the range of drug smugglers’ amazing variety of drug-launching devices, some of which are trebuchets capable of launching bales of narcotics 100-150 feet in the air.

One advantage of the transparent wall concept, however, is that Trump may be able to convince some of his supporters the thing is already there and you just need to squint really hard to see it. See? The real wall was the empty promises he made along the way.

President Donald Trump’s increasingly fantastical wall on the border with Mexico—which will be up to 65 feet tall, impossible to cut through, covered in solar panels and aesthetically pleasing from the US side—will now also be a “see-through wall.”

https://gizmodo.com/trumps-mexican-border-wall-is-now-see-through-because-1818688606
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline beardsley4ever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30990 on: September 25, 2017, 04:57:40 am »
I'm not sure that America has been as united against anything since the fight against the Taliban.  Well done, Dotard - you've brought 2/3s of America together.  The other 1/3 are fukwits.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30991 on: September 25, 2017, 08:31:58 am »
President Donald Drumpf’s increasingly fantastical wall on the border with Mexico—which will be up to 65 feet tall, impossible to cut through, covered in solar panels and aesthetically pleasing from the US side—will now also be a “see-through wall.”

https://gizmodo.com/trumps-mexican-border-wall-is-now-see-through-because-1818688606

Is this satire or reality?  Will there be a secret door to Nambia?

He's great at being a salesman to the gullible.  I'm sure plenty of his support will believe his patter.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #30992 on: September 25, 2017, 11:26:09 am »

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #30993 on: September 25, 2017, 11:30:23 am »
President Donald Drumpf’s increasingly fantastical wall on the border with Mexico—which will be up to 65 feet tall, impossible to cut through, covered in solar panels and aesthetically pleasing from the US side—will now also be a “see-through wall.”

WOW.

I literally find it hard to believe how the sane US citizens haven't lost their minds yet with this guy in power, he is incredibly not qualified for the position he occupies, the things he says are just shocking, especially regarding foreign policy and the NK stuff which he clearly is using to bait NK into something to have an excuse to start a war and therefore distract people from national in-house issues so to say.

The man is not only incompetent but he really does come across as plain nasty if not evil. He cares not for America, draining the swamp or anything, he only cares about himself and his visions of grandeur - Long Live Emperor Trump would be somethind he'd love to hear.

Fucking Crazy times we live in when the most powerful nation on Earth is led by a deranged, probably senile man who uses Twitter as the main interaction tool with his country and foreign leaders. Ffs.

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #30994 on: September 25, 2017, 11:44:08 am »
It's a good job Mexico isn't sunny! Would be terrible with the glare

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30995 on: September 25, 2017, 11:52:33 am »
It's a good job Mexico isn't sunny! Would be terrible with the glare

Ah but the reflective glare from the wall will blind all those smugglers trying to catapult their drugs over the wall so that they keep missing.

Pretty soon it will have laser guns with motion sensors on it that will vaporise anybody who gets within a hundred yards and will be able to fry the drugs in mid flight.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #30996 on: September 25, 2017, 11:52:53 am »
Quote from: Donald Drumpf
If you can’t have vision through it, you don’t know who’s on the other side ...

I'm guessing 'bad people'.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #30997 on: September 25, 2017, 12:23:30 pm »
I'm guessing 'bad people hombres'.

C'mon, Dude, get with the program.
Kill the humourless

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30998 on: September 25, 2017, 01:29:42 pm »
Next he will want it made out of ice.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30999 on: September 25, 2017, 01:40:30 pm »
Why doesn't he just put a see-through airtight dome over the WH?
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.