Author Topic: Cursor Issues  (Read 858 times)

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Cursor Issues
« on: November 7, 2021, 01:07:44 pm »
I’m having an issue with my cursor at the moment. It’s hopping around my screen and opening other functions I haven’t asked it too. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I solve it? Thanks.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Re: Cursor Issues
« Reply #1 on: November 7, 2021, 03:40:49 pm »
(Guessing you mean mouse pointer?)

What system and what mouse?

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Have you checked for viruses?

Have you checked your mouse mat for dust/dirt?
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #2 on: November 7, 2021, 03:43:53 pm »

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #3 on: November 7, 2021, 03:50:58 pm »
I think I have solved it by using a different keyboard seems to be okay now. I’d tried the usual above with the old one, nothing doing. Thanks Andy.
« Last Edit: November 7, 2021, 03:53:54 pm by jillc »
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2021, 10:36:41 am »
That kind of thing happens when a wireless mouse's battery needs changing / recharging but looks like you have sorted it anyway
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.