Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6751450 times)

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting
« Reply #66440 on: September 18, 2018, 05:12:39 am »
Poor old Saint Domingo!
Jealousy is a terrible thing!

Our strength in depth is abysmal. ;D
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline capt k

• aaaaaaaavemaaaaaaaaan!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • id rather be fishing
JFT 96

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
  • Love Firmino, hate bastards
« Reply #66442 on: September 18, 2018, 07:27:08 am »
 :lmao

- "He's not disabled"
- "Well maybe not physically"

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Online DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #66445 on: September 18, 2018, 09:26:02 am »
They'll be going potty at this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeAnDazXHIY
 :lmao :lmao
Cocktail sausage arms is great. Goodfanned had me laughing.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #66446 on: September 18, 2018, 10:08:35 am »
Oh no :/ I'm a terrible person. I now have it in my head Everton have a special needs kid in goal :/ Can't unsee

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #66447 on: September 18, 2018, 10:12:52 am »
Oh no :/ I'm a terrible person. I now have it in my head Everton have a special needs kid in goal :/ Can't unsee

Don't worry, it'll fall off soon.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66448 on: September 18, 2018, 10:50:39 am »
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66449 on: September 18, 2018, 11:39:10 am »
Cocktail sausage arms is great. Goodfanned had me laughing.
;D

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline thisyearisouryear

• Need a dose of Hopium
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66450 on: September 18, 2018, 11:59:02 am »
This is gold:  :lmao :lmao :lmao

Salah will be pretty much 28 by the end of next season, same with Mane and Firmino. Players like that tend to peak at 25/26....very few actually improve. Then there's Milner over 30, Henderson, Lovren VVD, Wijnaldum and Lallana all approaching or already past 30. Set to lose a load of players on frees at the end of the season.

Not really arsed about their defence as it isn't really that great and Allison always has an error in him.

They're where they are because of the front 3 really, lose one of them and it's game over. The fact they're all about the same age and statistically likely to have gone over the hill already then it isn't looking good.

Spunked all their cash on the hopeless Fabinho and Keita (I tried to tell people) and hundreds of millions of pounds in debt...it's a very worrying time for a Liverpool fan if they do anything other than concentrate on the absolute present.

Imagine berating our current squad of being over-aged, of all things. Heights of delusion.

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #66451 on: September 18, 2018, 12:01:49 pm »
SteveO?

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #66453 on: September 18, 2018, 12:06:58 pm »
Salah will be pretty much 28 by the end of next season, same with Mane and Firmino. Players like that tend to peak at 25/26....very few actually improve. Then there's Milner over 30, Henderson, Lovren VVD, Wijnaldum and Lallana all approaching or already past 30. Set to lose a load of players on frees at the end of the season.

Salah turned 26 3 months ago. Firmino isn't 27 until next month. Mane isn't until next April. He talking about 2 seasons from now basically  ;D

I mean they are hardly even close to being over the hill and clearly all 3 have just hit their peak at the same time.

Not really arsed about their defence as it isn't really that great and Allison always has an error in him.

Yup. That Alisson always has an error in him, once so far in 5 games which has seen us concede just 2 goals.

I'll happily take that for the rest of the season.

They're where they are because of the front 3 really, lose one of them and it's game over. The fact they're all about the same age and statistically likely to have gone over the hill already then it isn't looking good.

So they are both over the hill and the reason we are where we are.

He seems confused.

Spunked all their cash on the hopeless Fabinho and Keita (I tried to tell people) and hundreds of millions of pounds in debt...it's a very worrying time for a Liverpool fan if they do anything other than concentrate on the absolute present.

Yup, struggling with that debt we are  ;D ;D

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66454 on: September 18, 2018, 12:09:44 pm »
Salah turned 26 3 months ago. Firmino isn't 27 until next month. Mane isn't until next April. He talking about 2 seasons from now basically  ;D

I mean they are hardly even close to being over the hill and clearly all 3 have just hit their peak at the same time.

Yup. That Alisson always has an error in him, once so far in 5 games which has seen us concede just 2 goals.

He seems confused.

is this the same keita that has played in all 5 of our games so far and started 4? and actually gets shots on goal (should have scored too)?

compared to say - whichever crappy midfield they have?

Offline thisyearisouryear

• Need a dose of Hopium
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Online cissesbeard

• Kopite
« Reply #66456 on: September 18, 2018, 12:22:28 pm »

yes SteveO its rubbish supporting liverpool - wish i was a blue!

Offline KissThisGuy

• OnlyThroughAFaceMaskThough
  • Legacy Fan
  • It was raining, I went outside, I got wet.
« Reply #66457 on: September 18, 2018, 12:22:50 pm »

Imagine berating our current squad of being over-aged, of all things. Heights of delusion.

So in 2 years time people will be older.
He is, of course, correct.
Mane, Firmino and Salah will all be 28 at the start of 2020/21 season. They'll only have 3/4 seasons left in them at that stage. At the same time Milner will be 34, Henderson 30, Lovren 31, Van Dijk 29, Wijnaldum 29 and Lallana 32. And then there'll be old bastards like Keita 25, Fabinho 26, Sturridge 31, Shaqiri 28, Alexander-Arnold 21, Gomez 23, Robertson 26, Becker 27, Matip 29. We're doomed, anyone saying otherwise is in denial, look at all those  players who'll be 2 years older and will only have 3/4 seasons left in them at that time. Couple that with the fact that points don't become relevant till the year 2021 and these are very concerning times for our club.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 12:24:32 pm by KissThisGuy »

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66458 on: September 18, 2018, 12:23:23 pm »

He seems confused.

I just read that thread to see their thoughts on the having non football event at Anfield being approved today.

And saw that post,he's utter clueless.

Just waiting for the uproar on GoT about the council approval this morning.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #66459 on: September 18, 2018, 12:26:47 pm »

He seems confused.

That guys comments you were replying to is doing all sorts of weird mental gymnastics there... Firmino, Salah and Mane are over the hill already as apparently forwards peak at 25... but they are also the only reason we are doing well... how does that work then?

Our defence is shoddy... sure if you're speaking about Liverpool from 2-3 seasons ago.

Alisson "always" has a mistake in him... there is literally no history of this, one mistake he made by being over confident isn't "always has a mistake in him"

Honestly it's funny having a rivalry and talking shite and all, but the fact they are SO bitter they can't say "okay, fine, player *insert name here* is actually quite good, shame he plays for you wankers" is hilarious... we could sign Messi and they said he's a shite dwarf has been who has always been in Ronaldo's shadow and never accomplished nothing, always said so, proper shite him.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #66460 on: September 18, 2018, 12:29:47 pm »

Wow. Who are the loads of players we have leaving on frees at the end of the season? Markovic?
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #66461 on: September 18, 2018, 12:31:47 pm »
Wow. Who are the loads of players we have leaving on frees at the end of the season? Markovic?
You know...err...whatshisface and that other one...erm...thingy.

They're both integral to the team presently.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #66462 on: September 18, 2018, 12:41:19 pm »
They know our players better than their own.

Online Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #66463 on: September 18, 2018, 12:43:12 pm »
I am a bit worried about how old our team will be in 20 years
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
  • Love Firmino, hate bastards
« Reply #66464 on: September 18, 2018, 12:46:13 pm »
I'm so jealous of Everton. Salah will be 28 and over the hill in two years while their good players haven't been born yet.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #66465 on: September 18, 2018, 12:53:02 pm »
I'm so jealous of Everton. Salah will be 28 and over the hill in two years while their good players haven't been born yet.

Let's be honest, in 2 years they'll still probably have Gueye and Schniederlin in front of the defence, Kenny will be playing in League 1 and Tom Davies, confidence shattered and reduced to cameos, will begin pondering his future. Oumar Niasse has done all he can to keep Mark Hughes in a job.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66466 on: September 18, 2018, 01:06:16 pm »

Let me guess who posted that... SteveO.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #66467 on: September 18, 2018, 01:11:43 pm »

People in glass houses, eh.

From a fanbase literally begging their own club to plunge itself into at least half a billion pounds worth of debt simply to build a vanity dome they will never fill in order to gain some petty bragging rights over their neighbours who actually don't give a crap.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66468 on: September 18, 2018, 01:12:16 pm »
I’m just gutted that we apparently aren’t allowed to buy any players until 2021
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Online Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #66469 on: September 18, 2018, 01:15:49 pm »

FFP rules, we've spent billions and are massively in debt

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66470 on: September 18, 2018, 01:21:47 pm »
Let me guess who posted that... SteveO.
Someone here asked the other day if Catcherintherye had maybe replaced Davek as GoT's most deluded poster. Neither of them are in the same league for utter batshit nonsense as Steve0 and St. Domingo, though. The fact they actually believe the bullshit drivel they post is worrying. They truly are in the realms of genuine delusion.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66471 on: September 18, 2018, 01:24:22 pm »
FFP rules, we've spent billions and are massively in debt
Funny that. What with the BS having spent more money than any club in Europe without winning a trophy.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #66472 on: September 18, 2018, 01:24:45 pm »

The problem is that by 2023 those players would be another 2 years older.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66473 on: September 18, 2018, 01:32:57 pm »
More drivel.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 01:36:42 pm by RedSince86 »

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #66474 on: September 18, 2018, 01:34:54 pm »
Pacy goalscorers  ;D ;D

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #66475 on: September 18, 2018, 01:35:22 pm »
Steve0 is my spirit animal.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #66476 on: September 18, 2018, 01:38:00 pm »
You know you're just giving him the attention he craves, right?
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #66477 on: September 18, 2018, 01:40:46 pm »
Saha's goals dropped off because he was playing for your shite, you utter fucknugget.
AHA!

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #66478 on: September 18, 2018, 01:40:59 pm »
Rooney is a pacy goal scorer? Well I never...

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66479 on: September 18, 2018, 01:41:12 pm »
The problem is that by 2023 those players would be another 2 years older.
Do they not realise that in two years their own players will also be two years older as well. And do they think football clubs stand still (well, we know theirs does) rather than constantly working to bring fresh talent through as current players age?

Lurking BS. I know piss-taking your rivals is fun and a great laugh in an increasingly tough and grim world, but bloody hell, at least try to get some valid points into your argument rather than spouting utter drivel based on bitterness and genuine delusion. Please.