Author Topic: Jokes so bad they're punny  (Read 669653 times)

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Jokes so bad they're funny
« Reply #120 on: May 4, 2016, 09:30:40 pm »
I'll never forget how happy i was when i saw my beloved walking down the aisle towards me. My heart was beating fast and the excitement was unbearable. It seemed to take an age, but eventually there she was, stood beside me. I gave her a cheeky wink and said "Get that trolley over here love, they're doing three cases of Carling for the price of two."

It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #121 on: May 4, 2016, 09:34:42 pm »
I was at the cemetery earlier and I saw 4 men carrying a coffin. A few hours later I saw the same men carrying the same coffin and I thought to myself, 'They've lost the fucking plot!'

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #122 on: May 4, 2016, 09:40:13 pm »
Lady Bufton was in her bedroom, when in walked. Weeble. She knew Lord Bufton was in the city for the day and they had the place to themselves.

"Weeble," she said breathily, "why don't you...take off my shoes?"

"Yes, M'lady," he replied, voice trembling.

"Weeble...why don't you take off my dress?"

"Yes, M'Lady."

"Weeble...why don't you take off my bra?"

"Yes, M'Lady."

"Weeble...why don't you take off my panties?"

"Yes, M'Lady."

"Now, Weeble...I never want to catch you wearing my clothes again, do you understand?"

Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: May 5, 2016, 11:18:24 am »
Why do the French only ever eat a single egg?

Because in France, one egg is un oeuf.
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #124 on: May 5, 2016, 11:24:38 am »
There's a rumour going round that Cadburys are bringing out an oriental chocolate bar....but it could just be a Chinese wispa.

Offline Alf Garnett!

• widely excepted yet secretly cryptic - cower ye before the mighty crusher of yellow walls. Video Embedder Extraordinaire
  • Legacy Fan
  • *Davo*It don't get better than this.
« Reply #125 on: May 5, 2016, 11:37:06 am »
Roberto Martinez was wheeling his shopping trolley across the supermarket car park when he noticed an old lady struggling with her shopping. He stopped and asked, "Can you manage dear?" to which the old lady replied, "no way you got yourself into this mess, don't ask me to sort it out!" 

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: May 5, 2016, 11:37:28 am »
What's blue and smells like red paint?

Blue Paint
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Alf Garnett!

• widely excepted yet secretly cryptic - cower ye before the mighty crusher of yellow walls. Video Embedder Extraordinaire
  • Legacy Fan
  • *Davo*It don't get better than this.
« Reply #127 on: May 5, 2016, 11:42:52 am »
I asked the doctor on the ward how my son is getting on after swallowing a Ł2 coin.

He replied "no change yet".

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #128 on: May 5, 2016, 11:46:23 am »
Whats red and lies in the gutter?

A dead bus
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #129 on: May 5, 2016, 11:48:41 am »
What do you call 5 mancs in a filing cabinet?

Sawtid
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: May 5, 2016, 11:54:11 am »
I went to a seafood disco last week… and pulled a mussel
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Scottish-Don

• Maggie May, Kez, Kopbird, LFCMunkee and gerrardspetal in any order
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'Cause he's a dedicated follower of fashion
« Reply #131 on: May 5, 2016, 12:00:26 pm »
What's the difference between a carpenter & a joiner?

A joiner works with wood, a carpenter paints cars
Follow me on Twitter - @achtung_davie

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: May 5, 2016, 12:06:57 pm »
What do you call an Italian with a rubber toe?

Roberto

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: May 5, 2016, 12:15:25 pm »
A man goes to a fancy dress party dressed only in his Y-fronts.
A woman comes up to him and says 'What are you supposed to be?'
The man says "A premature ejaculation".
"What?" says the woman
The man says, "I've just come in my pants."

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: May 5, 2016, 12:44:22 pm »
Q. How do you sink an Irish submarine?
A. Knock on the door.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: May 5, 2016, 11:13:41 pm »
This fellas driving a top of the range sports car and ragging it full speed down the motorway, he suddenly sees a copper behind him but instead of slowing down he decides to put his foot down and goes way over the limit, he starts pulling away but realises the copper probably has his number plate on camera so he slows the fuck down and face the music. The cop gets out, walks over to the car and says that's a stupid thing to do lad but listen, it's 4:30 and I clock off at 5 so tell you what, if you give me a cracking excuse as to why you were going that fast then I'll let you off to save the paperwork. Man answers......well my wife ran off with a traffic cop about 10 years ago, and when I seen you behind me I thought you were bringing her back.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #136 on: May 5, 2016, 11:16:28 pm »
This fellas driving a top of the range sports car and ragging it full speed down the motorway, he suddenly sees a copper behind him but instead of slowing down he decides to put his foot down and goes way over the limit, he starts pulling away but realises the copper probably has his number plate on camera so he slows the fuck down and face the music. The cop gets out, walks over to the car and says that's a stupid thing to do lad but listen, it's 4:30 and I clock off at 5 so tell you what, if you give me a cracking excuse as to why you were going that fast then I'll let you off to save the paperwork. Man answers......well my wife ran off with a traffic cop about 10 years ago, and when I seen you behind me I thought you were bringing her back.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #137 on: May 6, 2016, 09:38:16 am »

;D

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: May 6, 2016, 11:11:10 am »
A man is driving along a highway and sees a rabbit jump out across the middle of the road. He swerves to avoid hitting it, but unfortunately the rabbit jumps right in front of the car.

The driver, a sensitive man as well as an animal lover, pulls over and gets out to see what has become of the rabbit. Much to his dismay, the rabbit is dead. The driver feels so awful that he begins to cry.

A beautiful blonde woman driving down the highway sees the man crying on the side of the road and pulls over. She steps out of her car and asks the man what's wrong.

"I feel terrible," he explains,"I accidentally hit this rabbit and killed it."

The blonde says, "Don't worry."

She runs to her car and pulls out a spray can. She walks over to the limp, dead rabbit, bends down, and sprays the contents onto the rabbit. The rabbit jumps up, waves its paw at the two of them and hops off down the road.

Ten feet away the rabbit stops, turns around and waves again, he hops down the road another 10 feet, turns and waves, hops another ten feet, turns and waves, and repeats this again and again and again, until he hops out of sight.

The man is astonished. He runs over to the woman and demands, "What is in that can? What did you spray on that rabbit!?"

The woman turns the can around so that the man can read the label. It says...

Hair Spray — Restores life to dead hair, and adds permanent wave.

Offline Only Me

• Insufferable twat. Brexiteer supreme.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: May 6, 2016, 02:23:11 pm »
What do you call a girl with no arms and one leg? 

Eileen

What do you call a Chinese girl with no arms and one leg?

Irene

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #140 on: May 6, 2016, 02:24:06 pm »
What do you call a girl with no arms and one leg? 

Eileen

What do you call a Chinese girl with no arms and one leg?

Irene

What do you call a man walking on leaves?

Russel

What do you call a man with 100 rabbits up him bum?

Warren.

Offline Only Me

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: May 6, 2016, 02:25:58 pm »
What goes: CLIP CLOP CLIP CLOP CLIP CLOP CLIP CLOP BANG! CLIP CLOP CLIP CLOP CLIP CLOP CLIP CLOP?

An Amish drive by shooting.

Offline Dubred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: May 6, 2016, 04:49:45 pm »
What goes: CLIP CLOP CLIP CLOP CLIP CLOP CLIP CLOP BANG! CLIP CLOP CLIP CLOP CLIP CLOP CLIP CLOP?

An Amish drive by shooting.

:wellin

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #143 on: May 6, 2016, 05:44:35 pm »
A woman walked into a pub and asked the barman for a double entendre. So he gave it to her.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #144 on: May 6, 2016, 05:45:15 pm »
My dog's got no nose

- How does he smell?

Awful

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #145 on: May 6, 2016, 05:45:59 pm »
There was a man who entered a local paper's pun contest. He sent in ten different puns, in the hope that at least one of the puns would win. Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.

Offline Only Me

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: May 6, 2016, 07:18:38 pm »
Whats got 2 legs and flies?

Half a dead dog.

Offline Only Me

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: May 6, 2016, 07:24:34 pm »
What do you call a woman sitting on a slice of bread?

Marge.

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #148 on: May 6, 2016, 07:30:13 pm »
What do you call a woman sitting on a slice of bread?

Marge.

You can to butter than that.

RAWK demands it or you are toast.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline hixxstar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dont Worry I'm From The Internet
« Reply #149 on: May 6, 2016, 09:53:03 pm »
how many psychiatrist's does it take to change a light bulb... ?
Only 1 ... but the bulb must want to change.. 
Shanks on Leaving Liverpool FC

"It was the most difficult thing in the world, when I went to tell the chairman........ It was like walking to the electric chair.... That's the way it felt."

Offline Les Willis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: May 6, 2016, 09:57:44 pm »
Incidentally, I did invent this joke (which may or may not have been the inspiration for the thread)....

Q. Who has large teeth and sets exam questions?

A. Tester Rantzen...

Offline Shazz

• Boutros Boutros Shazz, negotiator of world peace. Got the hump. Looking forward to 1,500 pennies from 24/7.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Happy Hump Day
« Reply #151 on: May 6, 2016, 10:19:41 pm »

This skeleton walks into a pub, he asks for a pint of lager and a mop!

That's really tickled me   ;D ;D
http://www.voteswap.org/     

Get them out!

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: May 6, 2016, 10:49:18 pm »
Whats green, and when you press the button, turns red? Frog in a blender.

Whats green, and when you press the button, is still green? Frog in a blender, running for its life.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register. Should wash his mouth out with soap and water.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes
« Reply #153 on: May 9, 2016, 12:24:30 pm »
Did you hear the one about the dyslexic atheist insomniac?

He used to lie awake at night wondering if there was a dog.
"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

Offline Only Me

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: May 9, 2016, 02:38:13 pm »
Baby polar bear goes up to his Mum and says "Hey Mum, am I defo a polar bear?"
"Course you are son. Your fur's all white, you live in the Arctic, I'm a polar bear, your Dad's a polar bear, so yes, you're definitely a polar bear".

Ok thanks Mum.

He then goes up to his Dad and says "Hey Dad, am I defo a polar bear?"

"Course you are son. Your fur's all white, you live in the Arctic, you eat lots of fish, I'm a polar bear, your Mum's a polar bear, so yes, you're definitely a polar bear".

Ok, ta Dad.

Finally, he goes up to his Granddad and says "Hey Granddad, am I defo a polar bear?"

"Course you are son. Your fur's all white, you live in the Arctic, you eat lots of fish, you chase seals all day, your Mum's a polar bear, your Dad's a polar bear, so yes, you're definitely a polar bear".

Ok, thanks Granddad.

"Anyway son, what's all this about? I'm the third person you've asked that question to in the last five minutes, is anything bothering you-why do you keep asking if you're a polar bear?"

Well, Granddad I just wanted to make sure, because I'm absolutely fucking freezing.

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #155 on: May 9, 2016, 09:38:56 pm »
^ haha

A lady's husband dies, and she gets a little dog for company. They are constant companions for years, and then one day she fills his water bowl, he trots over and takes a drink, spits it out on the floor and says "Jesus woman, this is lukewarm! What's the matter  with you?!"
She is obviously shocked, and says "You've been able to talk all this time?"
"Yeah, course"
"Well why have you never said anything before, I've been so lonely all this time, needing someone to talk to"
And the dog goes, "Well everything's been alright up to now"

Offline 13th man

• Kemlynite
« Reply #156 on: May 11, 2016, 11:45:44 am »
Why is it a bad idea to drink milk while going through revolving doors?

Coz it's on the turn.
If you discovered your girlfriend didn't have a cock, would you ask her if you could sit on her big toe instead?

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #157 on: May 11, 2016, 10:32:33 pm »
Bobby Martinez's School of Science.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Bucke

• Custom title
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: May 15, 2016, 07:48:23 am »
What do you call a Frenchman wearing sandals?

Philippe Flop
@johnbuckels

Offline jed the red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #159 on: May 16, 2016, 11:59:28 pm »
How can you tell if a woman is wearing tights?

When she farts her ankles swell up!!!