Author Topic: General Manchester City thread  (Read 3422537 times)

Offline Petadroli

• Legacy Fan
  • Swiss Red
Re: General Manchester City thread
« Reply #24560 on: March 4, 2019, 12:14:46 pm »
When i see your username I always think of Petro-Dollars

Pretty apt for this thread actually :)

Maybe I should get a name change. Petro-Dollar sounds quite alright actually.
Last resort if you need tickets in Switzerland.

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
  • It's a blessing to be a Red :)
« Reply #24561 on: March 4, 2019, 01:09:52 pm »
When they lose their local derby, our two draws against Everton and ManUtd suddenly look fantastic 8)
I can't see their fixture against Al-Ain FC anywhere in their schedule.
When is it??

Offline Fair Play Falsehood

• aka Accounting the Man City Way
  • Main Stander
  • MCFC fan
« Reply #24562 on: March 4, 2019, 05:31:07 pm »
One reason I think they aren’t held accountable is fear. Who wants to take on a vicious, corrupt, violent, moneyed absolute monarchy that has global influence? Anyways, a couple of phone calls to Her Majesty’s offices or whatever and I’m sure our FA would be advised to maintain peace with an important diplomatic and trade partner—if it ever even got to that stage. Same thing at UEFA and FIFA levels.

But here’s hoping I am wrong.

(I am not arguing about the validity of the emails in the following statement)

The reason that no one can bring us to account as it's been put on here is that you can't use illegally obtained evidence as the main focus of your prosecution.

On the basis that all the evidence they have (however damning) has been obtained illegally (hacking) they do not have anything to provide as proof that would be admissible.

ONLY WHAT I BELIEVE IF THAT IS NOT THE CASE THEN I AM HAPPY TO BE CORRECTED.
I am a city fan. #JFT96

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #24563 on: March 4, 2019, 06:08:52 pm »
(I am not arguing about the validity of the emails in the following statement)

The reason that no one can bring us to account as it's been put on here is that you can't use illegally obtained evidence as the main focus of your prosecution.

On the basis that all the evidence they have (however damning) has been obtained illegally (hacking) they do not have anything to provide as proof that would be admissible.

ONLY WHAT I BELIEVE IF THAT IS NOT THE CASE THEN I AM HAPPY TO BE CORRECTED.
I may have misread your intention with this post, and please correct me if that’s the case, but what you seem to be saying is ‘it doesn’t matter we’ve done these things things because the proof of it was obtained illegally so it’s not right to punish us for our widespread wrongdoing and corruption.’
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

• Main Stander
  • MCFC fan
« Reply #24564 on: March 4, 2019, 06:29:50 pm »
I may have misread your intention with this post, and please correct me if that’s the case, but what you seem to be saying is ‘it doesn’t matter we’ve done these things things because the proof of it was obtained illegally so it’s not right to punish us for our widespread wrongdoing and corruption.’

Not at all. I am saying that the evidence has been obtained illegally and therefore will not be able to be used (in any court of law proceedings)

This doesn't in any way detract from the allegations made or make excuses if the allegations are able to be proved to be true (legally).

The problem that us city fans have with regard Der Spiegel is that we know they can't use the information, therefore they can include untrue statements mixed in with true ones and they know that city will not comment or take it further (at this time)

However every rival fan will take it as gospel that everything that has been printed is 100% true and any suggestion otherwise is 100% false.

No one knows if we have done nothing wrong or if we have been the best cooker of books in the history of accounting. Rivals will go for the latter view (without concrete evidence) and city fans will go for the former (again with nothing concrete.)
I am a city fan. #JFT96

Offline dimwit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • this is what depression will do to you
« Reply #24565 on: March 4, 2019, 06:30:44 pm »
Only reason nothing will be done is money.

Anyone thinking otherwise is too naive to this day.

From Fergietime through Lance Armstrong to only minor countries getting caught for doping.

Think the biggest joke was swedish star hockeyplayer Niclas Backström getting caught on doping in the olympics a while back, was brushed under the carpet and now NHL doesn't allow players to play in the olympics.

There will be too many officials paid for this to actually cause anything.

If Der Spiegel would get a list of those paid, that could change things.
Not holding my breath though.

Offline BrandoLFC

• Should probably bugger off to Tetiaroa like his namesake did with no access to a telly or the Internet.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24566 on: March 4, 2019, 06:33:48 pm »
After allowing Russians to come in and launder money for decades, how is this any different?  They didn't stop Abramovich from spending his blood money and yet now they're going to do it?  One of the CL's major sponsors is Gazprom for crying out loud.

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #24567 on: March 5, 2019, 12:17:59 am »
No one knows if we have done nothing wrong or if we have been the best cooker of books in the history of accounting.

You are Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf and I claim my £5 [which very likely equates to the tax taken off each of us unwilling contributors back in the day to fund the fucking shithole of a stadium for the Commonwealth games you got for fuck all which is the reason your evil fucking regime came to you in the first place]

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24568 on: March 5, 2019, 08:15:09 am »
Think we just have to accept that this is the status quo now.  They are too far down the line with the practices set up years ago to circumvent football rules for any authorities to take action.

Just like we know about other forms of fraud and corruption nothing will be done as too many people, organisations and countries stand to lose.

I guess winning, no matter how its achieved, is the only thing that matters.

Anyone any idea how long it'll be before their oil dries up?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24569 on: March 5, 2019, 08:59:52 am »
They're like the James Bond villain of football, Chelsea started football down this road, but this lot and PSG have taken it to a new level of cheating.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #24570 on: March 5, 2019, 10:35:55 am »
They're like the James Bond villain of football, Chelsea started football down this road, but this lot and PSG have taken it to a new level of cheating.

“There’s been a goal at the Etihad Hollowed Out Volcano...”

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #24571 on: March 5, 2019, 11:54:10 am »

No one knows if we have done nothing wrong or if we have been the best cooker of books in the history of accounting. Rivals will go for the latter view (without concrete evidence) and city fans will go for the former (again with nothing concrete.)

Do you really believe that?
You can argue against FFP, but not that you broke the rules. You already got a fine that was watered down to almost nothing for no other reason than you have better lawyers.
Now its pretty clear, whether illegally obtained or not, the stuff you admitted to UEFA only scratches the surface of the fraud that was committed.

Online tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #24572 on: March 5, 2019, 12:31:14 pm »
Not at all. I am saying that the evidence has been obtained illegally and therefore will not be able to be used (in any court of law proceedings)

This doesn't in any way detract from the allegations made or make excuses if the allegations are able to be proved to be true (legally).

The problem that us city fans have with regard Der Spiegel is that we know they can't use the information, therefore they can include untrue statements mixed in with true ones and they know that city will not comment or take it further (at this time)

However every rival fan will take it as gospel that everything that has been printed is 100% true and any suggestion otherwise is 100% false.

:lmao this is not a case of "you have your opinion and I have mine and we'll just have to agree to disagree"
Great chiefs and great loves in obliterated light

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #24573 on: March 5, 2019, 01:00:09 pm »

Out of interest why can`t they be used irrespective of how they were obtained ? If they are in the public domain then by implication they are available to the relevant authorities.

Also, if the fundamental allegations are investigated by the regulatory body (in this case UEFA and the FA), then can`t they make formal application for disclosure of the documents they already know are in existence ?
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline dalarr

• hästarr. Call me sensitive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24574 on: March 5, 2019, 01:19:26 pm »
Think the biggest joke was swedish star hockeyplayer Niclas Backström getting caught on doping in the olympics a while back, was brushed under the carpet and now NHL doesn't allow players to play in the olympics.
Are we talking about Stanley Cup champion Niclas Backstrom of the Washington Capitals? I follow the NHL closely and had no idea about this

Online ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #24575 on: March 5, 2019, 01:24:58 pm »
Out of interest why can`t they be used irrespective of how they were obtained ? If they are in the public domain then by implication they are available to the relevant authorities.

Illegal methods of obtaining proof doesn't validate the legality of the obtained proof.

A hack constitutes an illegal method. And hence cant be used in any court of law.

Also, if the fundamental allegations are investigated by the regulatory body (in this case UEFA and the FA), then can`t they make formal application for disclosure of the documents they already know are in existence ?

Because to FIFA/UEFA/FA/PL, the audits show that their books are clean. Auditing is "documenting" all income and expense. And in their audits, City haven't shown anything that smells of wrong doing.

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24576 on: March 5, 2019, 01:31:50 pm »

Only if Law Enforcement use illegal means to obtain evidence will it definitely be discounted. If a private party does it (as seems to be the case here) then it is up to the discretion of the court whether or not to accept it as evidence.

http://eulawenforcement.com/?p=98

But this is of course all irrelevant. UEFA would never take City to court because it knows that FFP will be quickly shown to be unenforceable and its veneer of control over the finances of clubs will be immediately and irrevocably ended. And then imagine how much the likes of Roma will sue UEFA for having already been fined for FFP violations.
« Last Edit: March 5, 2019, 01:36:14 pm by vagabond »
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24577 on: March 5, 2019, 01:41:17 pm »
City willingly signing up to it and their public declarations of sticking to it may be a significant factor, and other clubs will be keen for them to be punished if those emails are validated

Offline dimwit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • this is what depression will do to you
« Reply #24578 on: March 5, 2019, 02:37:30 pm »
Are we talking about Stanley Cup champion Niclas Backstrom of the Washington Capitals? I follow the NHL closely and had no idea about this

Same guy

http://www.espn.com/olympics/hockey/story/_/id/12171208/nicklas-backstrom-drops-appeal-sochi-olympic-doping-case

Offline ...

• Better than "Wall's Viennetta". Fact.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24579 on: March 5, 2019, 02:43:22 pm »
When they lose their local derby, our two draws against Everton and ManUtd suddenly look fantastic 8)

Virtually all associated with Utd will want them to lose that game.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #24580 on: March 5, 2019, 03:20:36 pm »

The substance was in an allergy medication he'd taken for 7 years. I don't think anyone believed he was trying to cheat anyone!

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #24581 on: March 5, 2019, 04:34:17 pm »

At what point does it register that Uefa and the Premier League are not courts of law?

They have their own rules and proceedings.

Man City will need to provide Uefa and the PL with documents. If Man City does not provide them with the same alleged "illegal " documents, then they can be found guilty of withholding information. Which in itself can determine an even worse punishment.

Imho of course.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #24582 on: March 5, 2019, 05:33:08 pm »
Portuguese hacker linked to Football Leaks whistleblower website to be extradited

Last Updated: 05/03/19 4:38pm

Rui Pinto has appealed against an extradition order made in Hungary

A court in Budapest has ordered the extradition to Portugal of a man linked to the Football Leaks whistleblower website.

The decision by the Budapest Metropolitan Court has already been appealed by the lawyers of Rui Pinto, who is wanted in his native Portugal for attempted extortion, illegal access to data and other crimes connected to the release of secret information about the financial dealings of top European football clubs, including Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain.

Pinto told the court he fears for his own life and his family's, saying the case was "a matter of life or death. I ask you, please don't send me back to Portugal."

An appeals court is expected to issue a ruling within a few weeks. If the extradition is upheld, Portuguese authorities will have 10 days to take over custody of Pinto.

Pinto said he has been a "marked man" since Portuguese media had revealed his identity.

"Unfortunately, I can't trust the Portuguese authorities," said Pinto, who spoke with reporters during a break in the court proceedings and after the ruling was issued.

He said they had shown "a clear apathy" when it comes to investigating clubs and have been "completely biased" in cases involving football.

"A lot of European investigations were opened thanks to the revelations brought by Football Leaks and the medias involved in the Football Leaks," Pinto said in the court hallway, closely guarded by Hungarian police.

"At the moment, I think at least nine or 10 European countries are with me. The exception is Portugal and that explains everything."

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11655944/portuguese-hacker-linked-to-football-leaks-whistleblower-website-to-be-extradited

• Main Stander
  • MCFC fan
« Reply #24583 on: March 5, 2019, 05:46:35 pm »
Do you really believe that?
You can argue against FFP, but not that you broke the rules. You already got a fine that was watered down to almost nothing for no other reason than you have better lawyers.
Now its pretty clear, whether illegally obtained or not, the stuff you admitted to UEFA only scratches the surface of the fraud that was committed.

This is the fundamental problem that all city fans have and will always have with FFP. We actually passed FFP at the deadline date set by UEFA and subsequently FAILED at a later date when they decided that they would change the rules (as we see it to make sure city failed). PSG failed both instances. The first time and also when they moved the goalposts which then meant we were included.

We generally look at this rather like being caught doing 50mph in a 60mph road on a Saturday only to be told that we are now getting banned from driving because the council decided to make the road a 10mph limit 3 weeks later on.

That's why in general city fans (rightly or wrongly) don't give a fuck about ffp, we look at it and go UEFA cheated first so everything from that point is fair game in our opinion.

My ramblings aren't going to change anything and I am only putting my point if view across. The subject is so highly charged that I am going to bow out and have my usual long break from posting. Having read some or the replies I feel a bit gutted that I have appeared to have caused so many of you such stress that no one really needs to have over football.

Good luck for the rest of the season and no matter what the end result thank you Liverpool for making this season one of the most enjoyable that I have had the pleasure to have been involved in (yes I am a season ticket holder before any one asks)
I am a city fan. #JFT96

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24584 on: March 5, 2019, 05:50:28 pm »
Shame the rest of your lot couldn't be more sensible and less toxic, but cheers to you.

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24585 on: March 5, 2019, 07:56:20 pm »
I've yet to meet a man city fan that isn't living in cloud cuckoo land, and I'm sure I never will. Every single one is completely delusional, they've fully convinced themsleves that this is all part of some global conspiracy by the football elite to keep the plucky underdog of man city down. Absolute bonkers stuff.

They really don't get it. The only way man city can be where they are right now is by playing outside the rules. How exactly are they explaining a club with fuck all fans worldwide pulling in mega bucks deals? Mega deals from sponsors based in Abu Dhabi. Every man and his dog knows what's going on.

When you have a manager who will do whatever it takes to be successful as a player and as manager, combined with owners who will do whatever it takes to be successful, when you study the history of these people, it doesn't take much to believe they'd happily do whatever it takes to achieve their goals.

What is it about doping that makes man city fans get so enraged? From a manager's history of doping, to breaking anti-doping rules multiple times, to financial doping. It all leads to every trophy won by them as having a giant asterisk beside it. This isn't the opinion of just Liverpool fans, it's everyone who lives outside of the bubble that man city currently live in. Nobody is deliberately setting out to get you, you've completely fucked yourselves all on your own.

Manchester City chief executive Ferran Soriano said City needed to fight FFP "in a way that is not visible or we will be pointed out as the global enemies of football", according to Der Spiegel

The documents provided by Football Leaks made it clear just how brazen Manchester City was willing to be. Beginning in 2012, the team devised a special construct to systematically circumvent FFP rules, with team executives outsourcing costs to other companies, effectively hiding them from UEFA auditors. If they spent more during a season than intended, they had their sponsors from Abu Dhabi increase the fees they paid to the team and backdated the money transfers to the beginning of the season.

UEFA investigators didn’t believe the club’s assertions that certain sponsors from Abu Dhabi had no connection to the sheikh. They suspected that those companies were also utilised as surreptitious investment vehicles to inflate the club’s revenues.

German news magazine Der Spiegel says City and PSG overvalued sponsorship deals to help meet Uefa's Financial Fair Play (FFP) rules. And it says that in 2014 the clubs negotiated with Fifa president Gianni Infantino, who was then general secretary of European football's governing body Uefa, to agree reduced punishments.

In its latest claims, Der Spiegel says Manchester City used "creative solutions" to avoid costs, calling their endeavour 'Project Longbow'.
That included selling players' image rights to an external company, therefore writing off that cost from their accounts.
The external company paid City "almost 30m euros" (£26m) and were then reimbursed approximately £11m a year in secret by owner Sheikh Mansour's holding company, Abu Dhabi United Group.

Uefa found City had breached FFP rules in 2014 and the two parties reached a settlement, with City paying a £49m fine - £32m of which was suspended - while their Champions League squad was reduced for 2014-15.

Der Spiegel calls the settlements "weak" and claims Uefa "wasn't even entirely aware of the degree to which it had been deceived".

It says that Uefa was unaware of the arrangement with the external company and it was only raised when auditors from PricewaterhouseCoopers took a closer look on behalf of the European football governing body.

"This was a very good deal for MCFC," a PwC analyst, said, according to Der Spiegel. But the magazine said the analyst "was having trouble" figuring out "how the [external company] expected to make a return".

Documents also suggested that Abu Dhabi United Group had invested more than £1.1bn in 2012, four years after Sheikh Mansour took over the club.

The timeline is all there, it has fuck all to do with a slight misunderstanding, UEFA moving the goalposts, or some crazy conspiracy just to target man city. When everyone is playing by the rules apart from one or two, it's anti-competitive and there are consequences. There will always be consequences to what man city are currently doing.
« Last Edit: March 5, 2019, 07:58:10 pm by Dave D »

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #24586 on: March 6, 2019, 02:03:48 pm »
Shame the rest of your lot couldn't be more sensible and less toxic, but cheers to you.

On the one hand, his/her politeness on here is admirable I guess. On the other hand the mind does truly boggle at an opposing fan attempting to ingratiate him/herself to a deadly rival fanbase by being polite yet at the same time striving to defend the indefensible with desperate semantics in a similar way to Tory ministers attempting to deny the wretched toll austerity has wrought upon the disadvantaged of this nation.

To make things worse in respect of this heinous institution that is Manchester City I now find - extremely belatedly from my "completely disinterested in Pep fucking Guardiola bubble" of this past few decades - that the guy actually has a highly suspect history of enhanced performance doping. And here's me in all fucking innocence a month or so ago laughingly suggesting Bernardo Silva must have been on fucking speed or something to run around against us in the manner he did. Naive or fucking what! 

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #24587 on: March 6, 2019, 03:04:20 pm »
the week they play united and spurs will be edge of the seat stuff

im hoping that trips them up as well as their recent injuries
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24588 on: March 6, 2019, 03:11:51 pm »
the week they play united and spurs will be edge of the seat stuff

im hoping that trips them up as well as their recent injuries

Gonna be some proper 2 faced c*nts on here that week ;D

If Spurs draw/win with a last minute penalty I've got a list ready of moaning c*nts who aren't allowed to celebrate it ;D

Online tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #24589 on: March 6, 2019, 03:51:55 pm »
On the one hand, his/her politeness on here is admirable I guess. On the other hand the mind does truly boggle at an opposing fan attempting to ingratiate him/herself to a deadly rival fanbase by being polite yet at the same time striving to defend the indefensible with desperate semantics in a similar way to Tory ministers attempting to deny the wretched toll austerity has wrought upon the disadvantaged of this nation.

To make things worse in respect of this heinous institution that is Manchester City I now find - extremely belatedly from my "completely disinterested in Pep fucking Guardiola bubble" of this past few decades - that the guy actually has a highly suspect history of enhanced performance doping. And here's me in all fucking innocence a month or so ago laughingly suggesting Bernardo Silva must have been on fucking speed or something to run around against us in the manner he did. Naive or fucking what!
For me, if they're doping (and I think they are), we're all doping. No way is a club not gonna blow the whistle, and the only reason they wouldn't for me is that they're doing it too. I don't trust big money things and I don't trust that with the money in the game every club wouldn't be doping their players, boosting every percentage they can to try and get better. Obviously I have no evidence for this so its pure conjecture :-X That said I wouldn't be surprised at all to see that every club in the top 4-5 European leagues dope their players.
Great chiefs and great loves in obliterated light

Offline BrandoLFC

• Should probably bugger off to Tetiaroa like his namesake did with no access to a telly or the Internet.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24590 on: March 6, 2019, 05:29:14 pm »
For me, if they're doping (and I think they are), we're all doping. No way is a club not gonna blow the whistle, and the only reason they wouldn't for me is that they're doing it too. I don't trust big money things and I don't trust that with the money in the game every club wouldn't be doping their players, boosting every percentage they can to try and get better. Obviously I have no evidence for this so its pure conjecture :-X That said I wouldn't be surprised at all to see that every club in the top 4-5 European leagues dope their players.

Are you trying to tell me that it may be physically impossible to do high intensity sprints over and over totaling 13km in 90 minutes?

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #24591 on: March 6, 2019, 06:18:45 pm »

I may be a naive romantic but whilst I can quite easily see the slimy Guardiola as a cheating bastard [and the c*nt clearly has form for it], there is no way on God's earth I could ever envisage our beloved Kloppie cheating in such a way or ever being associated with such evil ways.

:)
« Last Edit: March 6, 2019, 06:21:56 pm by Timbo's Goals »

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #24592 on: March 6, 2019, 06:21:09 pm »
Are you trying to tell me that it may be physically impossible to do high intensity sprints over and over totaling 13km in 90 minutes?

From where I'm currently sat lounging in my armchair - a mammothly emphatic YEAH.

;D

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24593 on: March 6, 2019, 06:51:28 pm »
From where I'm currently sat lounging in my armchair - a mammothly emphatic YEAH.

;D

Seconded

Online BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24594 on: March 6, 2019, 06:54:52 pm »
I may be a naive romantic but whilst I can quite easily see the slimy Guardiola as a cheating bastard [and the c*nt clearly has form for it], there is no way on God's earth I could ever envisage our beloved Kloppie cheating in such a way or ever being associated with such evil ways.

:)

You seen our players energy levels in recent games?  ???
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline BurnCK

• Blue Moan
  • Main Stander
« Reply #24595 on: March 7, 2019, 08:04:27 am »
At what point does it register that Uefa and the Premier League are not courts of law?

They have their own rules and proceedings.

All of UEFA's decisions can be challenged in the Court of Arbitration for Sport, at which point it matters how/where 'evidence' was obtained.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #24596 on: March 7, 2019, 04:15:52 pm »
April 6th/7th Fa cup weekend. So I hope they beat Swansea away.

April 9th/10th Champions league. Hope they get United

April 14th Palace away

April 16/17 Champions league

April 20th Spurs home

April 24th Man United away

April 28th Burnley away

May 1st Semi final CL

May4th/5th Leicester home

May 8th Semi Final CL

May 13th Brighton away

hope they win every cup game and knacker themselves
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #24597 on: March 7, 2019, 06:05:11 pm »

(via Times' Martyn Ziegler)

See what doesn't happen this time.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline ArcticRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #24598 on: March 7, 2019, 06:12:32 pm »
UEFA in "give us some of your petro dollars" plea...

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24599 on: March 7, 2019, 06:19:55 pm »
Nothing will happen.