Author Topic: Comolli and Bruckner leave by mutual consent  (Read 340273 times)

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
Re: Comolli and Bruckner leave by mutual consent
« Reply #2920 on: April 13, 2012, 12:45:11 am »
I'll be showing my ignorance here but I haven't followed the moneyball thing at all, I think its about statistics?

This is of is no relevance to the current situation but it reminds me of the tale Graham Taylor occasionally recounts of Watfords rise through the divisions in late 70s/80s. (From memory) He said how some random fan was a statistic buff who'd analyzed from what parts of the pitch goals emanated from. They'd discovered a disproportionate amount came from the corner parts of the pitch and he suggested to to Taylor that he should get the ball there as soon, and as often, as possible. It resulted in Taylor adopting this approach with long quick passes towards the corner of the box and Watford being relatively successful.

Statistics eh? love em!

Taylor was a disciple of Charles Hughes and the work of Charles Reep.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Vidocq

• chronologically challenged LFC historian
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize
« Reply #2921 on: April 13, 2012, 12:47:46 am »
I'm surprised I haven't heard anyone say that Cruyff is from a bygone era and is old school, etc...

well, he invented modern football
"During those days I understood more than ever what 'You'll Never Walk Alone' means."  Luis Suarez

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2922 on: April 13, 2012, 12:48:03 am »

Charlie Fucking Cairoli more like.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline Filter

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2923 on: April 13, 2012, 12:50:17 am »
I doubt we could afford Cruyff's ciggy and cigar bill. It would be especially unwise to go for a heavy smoker after we'd sacked all the doctors and replaced them with Home and Bargain buckets and sponges. Go for a non-smoker Tom.
Haven't seen much of him lately? He hasn't smoked in 2 decades. :P

Offline AisoD

• Anny Roader
  • On my best behaviour. Honest.
« Reply #2924 on: April 13, 2012, 12:50:34 am »
That's reading to much into it. If Bruckner and Kenny don't get on then it's fairly straightforward to let Bruckner leave as there's a ready-made replacement in Burgess. That doesn't make Kenny a medical expert - and it doesn't mean Kenny is in charge of the medical care of the players.
I'm not sure that it's as straightforward as you make it out to be. Can you really replace a well respected, visionary (supposedly) doctor in his field with just another doctor? stats have us down as having the best medical record in the PL and Bruckner will be largely responsible for those. I just hope that it's a well thought out decision.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #2925 on: April 13, 2012, 12:51:03 am »
That's actually not a bad example, it's about finding a competitive edge essentially using a formula derived from some form of statistical analysis.

...in baseball.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2926 on: April 13, 2012, 12:52:08 am »
Mac Red for DoF!
Macca resplendent!

Offline Bootle

• Legacy Fan
  • Prove that we live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2927 on: April 13, 2012, 12:52:46 am »

I must admit I had to google them but thats what I recall of him talking of his approach to the game.

Offline DanFromMars

• Stays up all night playing cards. Henri Winterman cigars
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Indie Retro News
« Reply #2928 on: April 13, 2012, 12:53:06 am »
Quote from: Tony Barret
Why act now?
Two days before an FA Cup semi-final is spectacularly bad timing to make such a shocking move.

Makes sense to me getting rid of him now rather than later.  Would be more shocking if this sort of thing affected players on the pitch, "backroom staff sacked, starting 11 in tatters"... I don't think so.  So getting shut now is the best idea.

IF Liverpool lost on Saturday then sacking him afterwards would make FSG appear to be making knee jerk reactions when that's clearly not what they're doing.
Indie Retro Gaming News Site
http://www.indieretronews.com/

Offline Red Genius

• Part of the Neville clan. Voted "Most misnamed RAWKite" 2009-10. Reformed Coprophagiac
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2929 on: April 13, 2012, 12:53:49 am »
...in baseball.

I'll be showing my ignorance here but I haven't followed the moneyball thing at all, I think its about statistics?

This is of is no relevance to the current situation but it reminds me of the tale Graham Taylor occasionally recounts of Watfords rise through the divisions in late 70s/80s. (From memory) He said how some random fan was a statistic buff who'd analyzed from what parts of the pitch goals emanated from. They'd discovered a disproportionate amount came from the corner parts of the pitch and he suggested to to Taylor that he should get the ball there as soon, and as often, as possible. It resulted in Taylor adopting this approach with long quick passes towards the corner of the box and Watford being relatively successful.

Statistics eh? love em!

The above is a fairly good example of finding a competitive edge essentially using a formula derived from some form of statistical analysis..... in football.

Whether there are still opportunities like the above to exploit is another question.
"I have been privileged and lucky to wear the legendary red shirt. No one can take it away from me. YNWA, I don't have to walk alone because Liverpool FC will always be in my heart."

The Legend - Sami Hyypia

Offline AisoD

• Anny Roader
  • On my best behaviour. Honest.
« Reply #2930 on: April 13, 2012, 12:56:16 am »
Can Liverpool ever go through a crisis/drama without one journalist bringing up the "groom Jamie Carragher to be future manager" solution?  :butt

Offline RedRabbit

• Rampant but without the batteries.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • این نیز بگذرد
« Reply #2931 on: April 13, 2012, 12:58:37 am »
Makes sense to me getting rid of him now rather than later.  Would be more shocking if this sort of thing affected players on the pitch, "backroom staff sacked, starting 11 in tatters"... I don't think so.  So getting shut now is the best idea.

IF Liverpool lost on Saturday then sacking him afterwards would make FSG appear to be making knee jerk reactions when that's clearly not what they're doing.

Agreed. Seems like good timing to me.

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #2932 on: April 13, 2012, 12:58:54 am »
It's a possibility but to be honest I doubt Henry and Werner have been following the rest of the PL that closely! 

I think they'd be neglecting their duty if they weren't, and Tony Barrett mentions it in his piece just posted now.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #2933 on: April 13, 2012, 01:00:35 am »

Probably been wanting to sack him for ages but we kept bloody losing :)
:D

Offline macca888

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2934 on: April 13, 2012, 01:03:58 am »
Probably been wanting to sack him for ages but we kept bloody losing :)

:D  "Hiya JWH, it's Tom. Thank fuck that big lummox scored in the last minute so we could binbag Kermit Le Frog."
Macca resplendent!

Offline CallumLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2935 on: April 13, 2012, 01:04:42 am »
Berigstein (sp) please. Good track record at Barca.

Not too fond of Cruyff or Van Gaal to be honest. Especially not Van Gaal!

Offline Keego05

• Boys Pen
« Reply #2936 on: April 13, 2012, 01:05:16 am »
Hate all this Moneyball bullshit. Football isn't quantifiable, there is just one pure and simple truth: "Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass."

A 200-goal a season player wouldn't make the difference in a team that can't pass the ball. It is not a game of individuals like Baseball. 

Football isn't a science, it's an art. 

Comolli didn't live up to the high standards of our club. Simply put he isn't Kenny. And there should be no-one second guessing one of the greatest footballing minds to ever grace the game. Benitez would be a great DoF because he can see things Kenny doesn't and vice-versa, not that i'm jumping on the Rafa-for-Director bandwagon, just an observation that if they do bring someone new in they have to have something to offer that Kenny doesn't already give us in spades.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 01:08:23 am by Keego05 »

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2937 on: April 13, 2012, 01:05:54 am »
The above is a fairly good example of finding a competitive edge essentially using a formula derived from some form of statistical analysis..... in football.

Whether there are still opportunities like the above to exploit is another question.

And whether that is "moneyball" is not in question. It isn't.
To the best of my knowledge, no-one at the club has ever said anything about employing a "moneyball" approach at Liverpool. Obviously statistics are used, but Benitez used them too, as did Houllier before him, and, in his own way, every successful manager since the game began. The game is statistics. Played, Won, Drawn, Lost, Goals For and Against, Points. They are all statistics.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2938 on: April 13, 2012, 01:06:20 am »
I'm not sure that it's as straightforward as you make it out to be. Can you really replace a well respected, visionary (supposedly) doctor in his field with just another doctor? stats have us down as having the best medical record in the PL and Bruckner will be largely responsible for those. I just hope that it's a well thought out decision.
I think Brukner never intended to stay here for ever. There's an interview with him from when he first got here somewhere on Rawk. He came to set something up, introduce new methods and so on. Obviously it was felt that he's now done with that, and somebody else can keep it running. Barrett says he didn't get on with Kenny, but that might have been on a personal level, or maybe just the fact that the medical staff seems to have more control over who's available than even the manager.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #2939 on: April 13, 2012, 01:08:02 am »
:D  "Hiya JWH, it's Tom. Thank fuck that big lummox scored in the last minute so we could binbag Kermit Le Frog."

:lmao
:D

Offline Red Genius

• Part of the Neville clan. Voted "Most misnamed RAWKite" 2009-10. Reformed Coprophagiac
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2940 on: April 13, 2012, 01:08:35 am »
And whether that is "moneyball" is not in question. It isn't.
To the best of my knowledge, no-one at the club has ever said anything about employing a "moneyball" approach at Liverpool. Obviously statistics are used, but Benitez used them too, as did Houllier before him, and, in his own way, every successful manager since the game began. The game is statistics. Played, Won, Drawn, Lost, Goals For and Against, Points. They are all statistics.

Yeah... you're going to have to help me out here, you're meandering through a response with no real point. What is your point?
"I have been privileged and lucky to wear the legendary red shirt. No one can take it away from me. YNWA, I don't have to walk alone because Liverpool FC will always be in my heart."

The Legend - Sami Hyypia

Offline Nessy76

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2941 on: April 13, 2012, 01:09:05 am »
I think Brukner never intended to stay here for ever. There's an interview with him from when he first got here somewhere on Rawk. He came to set something up, introduce new methods and so on. Obviously it was felt that he's now done with that, and somebody else can keep it running. Barrett says he didn't get on with Kenny, but that might have been on a personal level, or maybe just the fact that the medical staff seems to have more control over who's available than even the manager.

I think you need to have a bit of tension there, a good doctor is always going to want to take less risks on a player than a good manager will. If they are always in agreement, one of them isn't doing his job properly.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline ziggyy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wums should remain underground...
« Reply #2942 on: April 13, 2012, 01:09:19 am »

Frog legs, yum:)

Offline Nessy76

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2943 on: April 13, 2012, 01:09:58 am »
Yeah... you're going to have to help me out here, you're meandering through a response with no real point. What is your point?

Sorry, had a couple of jars.

The point is that "moneyball" has nothing to do with football, or with Liverpool FC.
Which is not to say that the club doesn't or shouldn't use statistics. They should. But "statistics" and "moneyball" are not the same thing, however much people on here think that they are.

So people talking about Comolli and a "moneyball approach" are, on the hole, talking out their bum-bums.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 01:11:47 am by Nessy76 »
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline AsianRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #2944 on: April 13, 2012, 01:10:28 am »
No doubting whatsoever that Cruyffs a legend. However, its my understanding that he's also something of a total a-hole whose more or less destroyed the famous Ajax system on ego alone.

Now I get that from a Canadian guy whose heavily involved in youth soccer in Canada, who gets it from people in and around Winter and De Clerk, (Toronto head and associate coaches) who the story goes couldn't bail out of Ajax fast enough when TFC came calling, based on Cruyff, his head games, and the poor future prospects of the club, which they blame on Johann. Therefore, he is not suitable for purpose.

Hey! im an ITK. Waaahaoo. With a source! I was right there on the train when this was discussed just last week!     This may never happen again.  Anytime you guys need reliable fourth hand info on Dutch management teams from canadian sources, i  know a guy who knows a guy.  :) Pm me. My people will twitter your people.

are you talking about Dasovic?
A lot of football success is in the mind.
You must believe you are the best and then make sure
that you are. In my time at Anfield we always said we had
the best two teams on Merseyside,
Liverpool and Liverpool reserves. - Shankly 1913 - 1981

Mr Suarez Is Not A Racist!

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #2945 on: April 13, 2012, 01:12:01 am »
Who is Johan Cruyff? Never heard of him.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Red Genius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2946 on: April 13, 2012, 01:12:30 am »
Sorry, had a couple of jars.

The point is that "moneyball" has nothing to do with football, or with Liverpool FC.

Competitive edge has everything to do with football and LFC, but you're right we haven't adopted any form of moneyball strategy as a club. However the principle of finding an opportunity to exploit something our competitors haven't or are not doing very well, should always be explored and pursued.

The Legend - Sami Hyypia

Offline Nessy76

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2947 on: April 13, 2012, 01:12:43 am »

Jordi's dad. Similar, but good at football.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline SportBilly

• Of course America had been discovered by scousers before Columbus, but we always kept it hushed up.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I intend to live forever. Or die trying.
« Reply #2948 on: April 13, 2012, 01:15:25 am »

Would I be showing my age by asking 'Are you kidding?' or are you doing a spot of fishing?  :o
When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.   (John Ruskin - English critic, essayist, & reformer (1819 - 1900) )

Offline macca888

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2949 on: April 13, 2012, 01:16:26 am »

He sells trainees on Crooked Tongues :wave
Macca resplendent!

Offline Bangin Them In

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2950 on: April 13, 2012, 01:17:07 am »
Fuckin stats  :no

Does anyone as a scout go to a footie match now and go "Fuckin hell, he's good" withour referring to an excel spreadsheet to check his stats

Come to think of it, does anyone even do that as a fan now ?

Too many stats, not enough poetry
A win for the Liverpool country

Offline redoneusa

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2951 on: April 13, 2012, 01:18:15 am »
Personally I wouldn't mind Rafa back. Rafa 4 director of football.

He made some dud signings himself but left us with a few gems along the way.

You will find me on Twatter: Follow my Twatter

Offline d gorgeous one haz spoken

• and said "You're ugly"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2952 on: April 13, 2012, 01:18:18 am »
Berigstein (sp) please. Good track record at Barca.

Not too fond of Cruyff or Van Gaal to be honest. Especially not Van Gaal!

Van Gaal should be your best choice, he was behind the great Ajax side of the 90's remember and almost led Bayern to a treble in his 1st season there. Begiristain doesn't really have that great of a track record honestly.. Zlatan, Caceres, Chygrynskiy, Keirrison, Hleb et al comes to mind.

Cruyff won't come.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/johan-cruyff-set-to-implement-technical-revolution-at-ajax-7636825.html

Johan Cruyff, after consultation with Ajax, quit his role as a member of the supervisory board, but will take on a new position at the club where he can carry out his 'technical revolution.'

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2953 on: April 13, 2012, 01:21:15 am »
was just thinking the same  ;D  don't know how many other combo's left to explore, we defo need a nickname

Crufts  ;D
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #2954 on: April 13, 2012, 01:21:51 am »
Timing is probably about right. Anyone new coming in would be starting to decide who to watch/approach for summer transfers.

However thinking about it again, why not do this straight after the January window and give a new person much more time?

Will we now be looking at much better value.......cheaper and less well known players that will increase in value?
#JFT97

Offline Kochevnik

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2955 on: April 13, 2012, 01:23:28 am »
To be fair though, it would be hypocritical of me not to mention it, because I love to point out just how fucking wasteful and bankrolled Barcelona are, Bergiristain would've been responsible for Hleb, Ibrahimovic, Henrique, Keirrison, Zambrotta, Quaresma, Caceras, Chygrynskiy et al. That's a lot of money wasted that Barcelona could afford to get away with. Although except for Quaresma and Zambrotta, I think all might have been Guardiola's targets? Either way. It's a lot of money up the wall, but you can't argue with the appointments made during that time, nor the timing of them as royhendo's quote from Graham Hunter's book points out. There's also plenty of quality signings in the same time as well. And fuck me they were successful.

I think that's fair.  In my opinion, no manager/director of football is ever going to have more than about 60% of his purchases labeled "successes," at least not among the top clubs.  What Newcastle has done this past summer is about as close as you ever see.  Most of the time even really good managers like Ferguson hits around 50%, and that includes some big money disasters over the years.

That said, there are some truly atrocious deals in that list.  For some reason I thought Begiristain was gone before the Chygrynsky deal went through; that was up there with Andy Carroll in the "awful purchases of all time" list.  Also, that Ibrahimovic/Eto'o swap was a truly shocking piece of business from Barca's point of view as well.

Whoever comes in, I really, really would like to see them continue the one policy of ours that's made sense the past few years - that of aggressively pursuing the best players in the world age 16-18.  That's where we can see some real value, even among British players, even if it won't pay off for several years.  I would love to see us continue going after these types of players under our new DoF.
Managers who have won fewer than three European Cups: Ferguson, Mourinho, Guardiola, Saachi, Hiddink, Hitzfeld, Clough, Happel, Trapattoni, Cruyff, Michels, Lobanovsky, Capello, and many more.
Managers who have won three or more European Cups: Bob Paisley

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #2956 on: April 13, 2012, 01:23:33 am »
Personally I wouldn't mind Rafa back. Rafa 4 director of football.

He made some dud signings himself but left us with a few gems along the way.

I'd suggest that Rafa would want to manage and be more involved with the first team.......I don't see it working.
#JFT97

Offline Uruguayan36

• Loose Wires mouthpiece
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2957 on: April 13, 2012, 01:24:47 am »
After all Liverpool did not lose a lot of money...
The reds sold Torres for $50 millions (too much money for him, imo) and spent $35 millions for Carrol.
Liverpool spent $40 millions for Downing and Henderson, plus seven millions in Adam.
Well...up to here Liverpool spent $62 millions
But Liverpool bought Luis Suarez for $23.5 millions when his price should have been around $35 millions,imo... and also bought Coates for seven millions when his real price should have been around $20 millions(that is the amount paid for Downing and also for Henderson).
So...
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 01:26:36 am by Uruguayan36 »

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2958 on: April 13, 2012, 01:29:15 am »
After all Liverpool did not lose a lot of money...
The reds sold Torres for $50 millions (too much money for him, imo) and spent $35 millions for Carrol.
Liverpool spent $40 millions for Downing and Henderson, plus seven millions in Adam.
Well...up to here Liverpool spent $62 millions
But Liverpool bought Luis Suarez for $23.5 millions when his price should have been around $35 millions,imo... and also bought Coates for seven millions when his real price should have been around $20 millions(that is the amount paid for Downing and also for Henderson).
So...

£ sign. For when you really need it.
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #2959 on: April 13, 2012, 01:31:24 am »
Would I be showing my age by asking 'Are you kidding?' or are you doing a spot of fishing?  :o
No, really never heard of him, he was that good?
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.