Author Topic: Injury news only thread. *  (Read 1923238 times)

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
Re: Current injury updates? not a transfer speculation thread
« Reply #10040 on: June 5, 2018, 05:19:04 pm »
For me, what it boils down to is this.

Players take knocks both fairly and unfairly during games. It is how the affected player deals with those knocks that determine who comes out on top.

KARIUS SHOULD HAVE STAYED FLAT OUT ON THE FLOOR after the elbow and faked being knocked out, for longer than he did. This would have forced a detailed inspection of what happened and maybe a different outcome, at the least it would have given him an extra couple of minutes to recover more and possibly get himself back on track.

Karius showed his naivety in managing the situation, that is why Karius should shoulder the blame in my opinion.

He would have to have been aware of everything for that to happen. Which, if he was concussed, was probably not the case.
Better looking than Samie.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10041 on: June 5, 2018, 05:19:34 pm »
We're a right shower'a bastards when we lose.

Feel sorry for the lad getting hurt, but ye, 2 years of this from him that has nothing to do with his injury.

Rule 1:

There is no sentiment in football

Rule 2:

See rule 1

Stop being fannies, fannies.

It's not been two years though, after breaking his hand he did struggle, but you have to take into account young lad, new country, different league, takes time to adjust. This season he performed well in the CL before getting the nod as No 1 and he has been very good. Some may claim its VVD that has brought the solidity to the defence, but how about a combination of VVD calming things added to a goalkeeper the defence all trust? If you trust your keeper will bale you out if you fuck up, it will allow you to play with more freedom and can get on with playing your own game and not hold back just in case.

Karius has earned the No 1 Jersey and I fully expect to see him start nexts season as that.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline RF

• Are we there yet?... is it open?... where are we?... what's that?...it's a lazy twat! Is my card marked?.. Yes it is?
  • Kopite
« Reply #10042 on: June 5, 2018, 05:46:38 pm »
I'm not buying this at all.

So basically our doctors are not good at their jobs?

Someone else summed it up in another thread in that Karius was lucky he came into the team around the time that Van Diyk arrived, Robertson got in the team and Trent started to establish himself.

He had a lot more protection than Mignolet got. He also got away with a very similar error to the Bale one against Roma when the ball went straight through his hands when he was stood still again, but it hit the bar. He's been a accident waiting to happen ever since he came here and the sooner he's replaced with a top class keeper the better.

We'll win fuck all with a dodgy keeper

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #10043 on: June 5, 2018, 05:48:54 pm »

Fucking SPOILER ALERT??? How the hell am I supposed to continue with my day after this news?

One of the best uses of a gif I have ever seen in rawk.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10044 on: June 5, 2018, 05:49:57 pm »

He was in the US at the time on holiday, he contacted the club probably because he was having problems due to the concussion, and they referred him to a top hospital that they presumably have links with via the Red Sox. It's not hard to understand.

Someone else summed it up in another thread in that Karius was lucky he came into the team around the time that Van Diyk arrived, Robertson got in the team and Trent started to establish himself.

Can you show us the post?

He had a lot more protection than Mignolet got. He also got away with a very similar error to the Bale one against Roma when the ball went straight through his hands when he was stood still again, but it hit the bar. He's been a accident waiting to happen ever since he came here and the sooner he's replaced with a top class keeper the better.

Are you questioning Klopp's judgement?

So I'm guessing you'll be amongst the first to say you "told us so" the first time he makes a mistake or lets in a goal?

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #10045 on: June 5, 2018, 05:53:11 pm »
I haven't read the last few posts, but I'd like to know what that RFs opinion is on this.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #10046 on: June 5, 2018, 05:54:11 pm »

We'll win fuck all with pure beauts in the stands and all. You're not buying it? Well fuck me sideways, I suppose the highly qualified medical professional who is an expert in concussion just needs to suck on your sweaty ballsack then, your magnificence. How dare he follow up years in medical school with a long and highly distinguished career when some idle twat could just flip through the Daily Star and spurt his opinions onto the internet and it's exactly the same?

I mean, why do we even bother with schools at all? Why don't we all follow your example and just sit in puddles of our own shit and piss and call that progress? Answer that and stay fashionable.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10047 on: June 5, 2018, 05:57:11 pm »
For me, what it boils down to is this.

Players take knocks both fairly and unfairly during games. It is how the affected player deals with those knocks that determine who comes out on top.

KARIUS SHOULD HAVE STAYED FLAT OUT ON THE FLOOR after the elbow and faked being knocked out, for longer than he did. This would have forced a detailed inspection of what happened and maybe a different outcome, at the least it would have given him an extra couple of minutes to recover more and possibly get himself back on track.

Karius showed his naivety in managing the situation, that is why Karius should shoulder the blame in my opinion.

It’s hard to stage manage the situtation when you have just been rammed in the head and are concused. Like it is difficult to calculate trajectories I’d figure.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10048 on: June 5, 2018, 06:00:34 pm »

So we can get to CL finals with a dodgy keeper but not win it? Seems strange that we're good enough to get there with such a shite keeper.

Online Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10049 on: June 5, 2018, 06:03:45 pm »
Welcome to the injury thread, folks.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10050 on: June 5, 2018, 06:05:35 pm »
So we can get to CL finals with a dodgy keeper but not win it? Seems strange that we're good enough to get there with such a shite keeper.

We almost won the league not too long ago with Mignolet and Jones as our keepers and with a weaker team than we have now. Pretty sure we'll be OK with Karius next season if he remains number one.

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #10051 on: June 5, 2018, 06:06:32 pm »

I know it seems hard to imagine but it's true. Look at the facts, Klopp has lost his last six finals, each defeat down to Loris Karius.

Look at the 2013 Champions League final. Karius didn't make a single save in that match.
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10052 on: June 5, 2018, 06:22:26 pm »
We'll win fuck all with pure beauts in the stands and all. You're not buying it? Well fuck me sideways, I suppose the highly qualified medical professional who is an expert in concussion just needs to suck on your sweaty ballsack then, your magnificence. How dare he follow up years in medical school with a long and highly distinguished career when some idle twat could just flip through the Daily Star and spurt his opinions onto the internet and it's exactly the same?

I mean, why do we even bother with schools at all? Why don't we all follow your example and just sit in puddles of our own shit and piss and call that progress? Answer that and stay fashionable.
Come on, Nessy mate, don't pussyfoot around, tell us what you think.
 :wellin

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #10053 on: June 5, 2018, 06:30:26 pm »
Hi Paul, how's it going at Salford?  Hope you are doing well.

D-

See me
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10054 on: June 5, 2018, 06:34:27 pm »

Ya, one half against Madrid trumps 4 matches against Man City and Roma I guess.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10055 on: June 5, 2018, 06:35:43 pm »
It's not been two years though, after breaking his hand he did struggle, but you have to take into account young lad, new country, different league, takes time to adjust. This season he performed well in the CL before getting the nod as No 1 and he has been very good. Some may claim its VVD that has brought the solidity to the defence, but how about a combination of VVD calming things added to a goalkeeper the defence all trust? If you trust your keeper will bale you out if you fuck up, it will allow you to play with more freedom and can get on with playing your own game and not hold back just in case.

Karius has earned the No 1 Jersey and I fully expect to see him start nexts season as that.

He's doesn't offer any confidence what so ever. Concussion or no concussion, he, like Mignolet are simply not good enough to take us where we want to be. If this is too early in his career then maybe right person wrong time, but right now, he's out for me and that includes the coaches who are supposed to improve him and the other car crash keepers we've had over the last 8 years.

If thats me being a c*nt for wanting the best for us, then so be it.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10056 on: June 5, 2018, 06:35:56 pm »

Majestic.

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10057 on: June 5, 2018, 06:53:27 pm »
He's doesn't offer any confidence what so ever. Concussion or no concussion, he, like Mignolet are simply not good enough to take us where we want to be. If this is too early in his career then maybe right person wrong time, but right now, he's out for me and that includes the coaches who are supposed to improve him and the other car crash keepers we've had over the last 8 years.

If thats me being a c*nt for wanting the best for us, then so be it.
See, to me, prior to the final, I'd gotten to the stage where I was about 95% confident in him, which was as confident as I've ever been in any Liverpool keeper, ever (started following during the tail end of Bruce's time here), except for Reina at his peak.

I'd be over the moon if we got a better keeper but, ultimately, I just don't think there are that many out there, or not that many that are gettable. Have watched a fair bit of Alisson since we were linked and I think he's a better shotstopper, but for £70-80m or whatever he still has a lot of moments where you think "the fuck are you doing?" Unfortunately it's not like we're in an age when world class keepers grow on trees.

Not meaning to have a go mate, but I genuinely don't see how you can look at Karius' performances since January and think "car crash keeper." The final, sure, but it now appears that there may have been mitigating circumstances there. We've had the best defensive record in the league since then and he's made a few vital saves. Yeah he's flapped at a few, but can you honestly say you've watched any of our rivals' keepers enough to know that they don't have just as many dodgy moments? I know Lloris has supposedly had quite a few fuckups, and Ederson, the greatest new keeper in Christendom himself, had quite a few just in the games against us.

Fuck it, I guess we just have different opinions on the lad. Still suspect we may well try for a new first choice keeper, but if we don't manage it then hopefully this concussion story that's come out will have persuaded some of the blerts who would otherwise be on his back during every game to give him a chance.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #10058 on: June 5, 2018, 07:18:07 pm »
See, to me, prior to the final, I'd gotten to the stage where I was about 95% confident in him, which was as confident as I've ever been in any Liverpool keeper, ever (started following during the tail end of Bruce's time here), except for Reina at his peak.

I'd be over the moon if we got a better keeper but, ultimately, I just don't think there are that many out there, or not that many that are gettable. Have watched a fair bit of Alisson since we were linked and I think he's a better shotstopper, but for £70-80m or whatever he still has a lot of moments where you think "the fuck are you doing?" Unfortunately it's not like we're in an age when world class keepers grow on trees.

Not meaning to have a go mate, but I genuinely don't see how you can look at Karius' performances since January and think "car crash keeper." The final, sure, but it now appears that there may have been mitigating circumstances there. We've had the best defensive record in the league since then and he's made a few vital saves. Yeah he's flapped at a few, but can you honestly say you've watched any of our rivals' keepers enough to know that they don't have just as many dodgy moments? I know Lloris has supposedly had quite a few fuckups, and Ederson, the greatest new keeper in Christendom himself, had quite a few just in the games against us.

Fuck it, I guess we just have different opinions on the lad. Still suspect we may well try for a new first choice keeper, but if we don't manage it then hopefully this concussion story that's come out will have persuaded some of the blerts who would otherwise be on his back during every game to give him a chance.

I think the way he goes from here depends on the support he gets, in training and around the club from his teammates and staff but more importantly the first time he walks out at Anfield. If he is given our support, noticeably, it will make all the difference.

We sing 'You'll never walk alone' at every game, with pride

Here is the ultimate test, let's see what that really means.

A goalkeeper currently walking alone through a nightmare, possibly not of his own making.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #10059 on: June 5, 2018, 07:18:47 pm »
Locked for a cleanup - including removing references to drugging and rape. For fuck's sake, what was THAT all about?! :o

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #10060 on: June 5, 2018, 07:48:40 pm »
Can't be arsed deleting any more.

1) This is not a discuss the fuck out of Karius thread.

2) This is not a transfer speculation thread.

3) This is not a debate crap by pushing your agenda repeatedly thread

4) This is not a bizarre analogies of drugging and raping then disavowing responsibility afterwards thread

This is a thread to discuss current/ongoing injuries to existing squad members.

Updates on Karius' current condition welcome. All else can go somewhere else, preferably another forum :wave

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10061 on: June 5, 2018, 07:58:58 pm »
I take solace in the early pages of this in-depth and deeply compassionate and caring thread regarding our players injuries.

I'm with 24/7 on this. Plasters no Pastors. Shut it.

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #10062 on: June 5, 2018, 08:06:03 pm »
BBC has a decent article on it all:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44367148
Better looking than Samie.

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10063 on: June 5, 2018, 09:43:11 pm »
BBC has a decent article on it all:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44367148

More to come about this I'm sure.

What's hard for me (and this may well be just me), is that I had a problem with how he rolls or underarms the ball out anyway. But I've also experienced concussion of varying degrees of seriousness, so I know how you can think everything is perfectly normal too.

It's just my opinion with the rolling out/arm thing.

Saw this too on the right hand side: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/basketball/43836214

Cannabis and sport: NBA winner Matt Barnes 'smoked before games'

'"I would smoke cannabis six hours before a game. We'd have a shoot-around in the morning, I'd come home and smoke a joint, take a nap, shower, eat and go and play."

Matt Barnes won the NBA with Golden State Warriors last year after following that pre-game routine.'

Should start smoking weed.

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #10064 on: June 5, 2018, 10:45:46 pm »

/snip

… Should start smoking weed.

I'm guessing this confession and similar ones in US Sport are coming from players in States where weed is legal  ;D

Offline Wilmo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10065 on: June 5, 2018, 11:14:24 pm »
Genuine question for those who work or have knowledge in this field: is it possible Karius received a concussion after being elbowed in the head by Ramos leading up to the first goal? What affect would a concussion, or whatever might result from an elbow to the head, have on a player's decision making or peripheral vision?

I'm not asking to make excuses, just feel maybe the two events are connected.

I thought this might have been the case the night of the final. Being punched in the side of the head would hurt my concentration too. Hope this helps Karius puts things in perspective and makes it easier for him to move forward.
'History has always shown that when we stay together we can sort out problems. When we split then we start fighting. There was not one time in history where division creates success.' - Klopp

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10066 on: June 5, 2018, 11:51:21 pm »

I'm guessing this confession and similar ones in US Sport are coming from players in States where weed is legal  ;D

Any excuse:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/_vUhSYLRw14" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/_vUhSYLRw14</a>

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #10067 on: June 6, 2018, 12:21:30 am »
Not sure if this has been posted but this thread from Dr. Ross Tucker who works on sports related concussion research in South Africa (and his various replies) is very good
https://twitter.com/Scienceofsport/status/1003861289200910336?s=20

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #10068 on: June 6, 2018, 01:39:52 am »

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #10069 on: June 6, 2018, 02:23:40 am »
You mean you guys dont smoke weed at half time? I thought that was world-wide.....
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline penga

• What you get if you cross Pingu with Jenga.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10070 on: June 6, 2018, 02:34:52 am »
Well Ramos certainly isn't showing any remorse, instead laughing it off:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/damn-what-next-ramos-reacts-to-karius-concussion-claims/1cfta78ag0ruo1eo6k1bl3l145

Just shows what a c*nt of a man he really is even more.

Hope we meet them next season and Karius punches him while "attempting" to clear the ball from a set piece and K.O.'s him.

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10071 on: June 6, 2018, 02:52:21 am »
Here in Australia, they take concussion very seriously for AFL/Aussie Rules. Mind you the actual game itself involves getting smashed in the head several times a minute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BAaCBC1V1Q

No wonder most AFL can't say much apart from "yeah, the boys left everything on the pitch" and "credit to the opposition".
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline Lofty Ambitions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10072 on: June 6, 2018, 06:18:18 am »
« Last Edit: June 6, 2018, 08:17:44 am by Lofty Ambitions »
The Boy from Brazil!
Redeem us in your stone arms
Float like Papillon
Transfer Haiku by Bud P Austin

Offline Severely

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #10073 on: June 6, 2018, 07:59:20 am »
Well Ramos certainly isn't showing any remorse, instead laughing it off:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/damn-what-next-ramos-reacts-to-karius-concussion-claims/1cfta78ag0ruo1eo6k1bl3l145

Just shows what a c*nt of a man he really is even more.

Hope we meet them next season and Karius punches him while "attempting" to clear the ball from a set piece and K.O.'s him.

Far cry from showing remorse, he’s attacking Karius and Salah as though they’ve been whining to the media about him, the utter gobshite.
HERE LIES JOSE MOURINHO

THE BALL WAS OVER THE LINE

R.I.P.

Online harryc

• ane ;)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live in a Red and a White Kop
« Reply #10074 on: June 6, 2018, 08:45:38 am »
Far cry from showing remorse, he’s attacking Karius and Salah as though they’ve been whining to the media about him, the utter gobshite.

How pathetic the little shit writhes around on the floor if someone brushes past him.

Wish some one would do a Souness on him.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #10075 on: June 6, 2018, 09:07:50 am »

The irony is that neither has said a word and he is the only one talking about it. Cannot wait to draw them next season. The reception will be interesting
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Anfield89

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10076 on: June 6, 2018, 09:16:09 am »
Tend to agree with Courtois’s comments on the situation. People should also move on from it. Beaten by better side on the night.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10077 on: June 6, 2018, 09:32:31 am »
Tend to agree with Courtois’s comments on the situation. People should also move on from it. Beaten by better side on the night.

The result, yeah. The fact concussion was missed during the game should definitely be spoken about though, it's an issue football really needs to be more proactive about.

Courtois comments are that of a gobshite though.

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #10078 on: June 6, 2018, 09:37:03 am »
The statement says why...

The news obviously got out there, as it would given Karius is a pretty recognisable guy playing for one of the biggest football clubs in the world after a fairly big game in which he played a pivotal role in, and the hospital had been getting enough contact for them to put out a release to prevent any further contact wasting their time.

Hmmmm, maybe.

You're telling me it is not possible to get a footballer into a hospital suite, say at 8am in the morning in the United States and keep that quiet?
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10079 on: June 6, 2018, 09:41:15 am »
Hmmmm, maybe.

You're telling me it is not possible to get a footballer into a hospital suite, say at 8am in the morning in the United States and keep that quiet?

He apparently had 30 different tests, which no doubt involved a whole team of people who would have seen him, not to mention those also in the hospital who would have seen him. Only takes one of those telling a friend, or posting on social media, before it starts spreading pretty quickly.

The fact you're seemingly going out of your way to doubt the intentions of a hospital and its highly renowned professionals is pretty weird to be honest.