Author Topic: Greek IPTV  (Read 1882 times)

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Greek IPTV
« on: October 9, 2017, 03:21:57 pm »
My nextdoor neighbour asked me if I could sideload him some Greek IPTV apps,I have had a search but do any of you know of any that are any good ?

He really wants one that has Novasport and cosmote.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
Re: Greek IPTV
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 11:27:13 am »
Is he Greek?

Did you find any? Now and then the Cosmote ones pop up on IPTV Bonanza but last one day at most till they are taken down (search them via 'GR' or 'OTE') and I doubt they would be on or work smoothly come gametime on weekends or during CL/EL games midweek.

Trust me, all of Greeks that don't pay up the official subscription look for a way but there isn't any at all or permanent and trustworthy unless they go the official way or are slightly connected with a guy that knows a guy that lets you stream via a server or something that has Novasport and Cosmote. It also comes with a subscription.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 12:05:47 pm »
Is he Greek?

Did you find any? Now and then the Cosmote ones pop up on IPTV Bonanza but last one day at most till they are taken down (search them via 'GR' or 'OTE') and I doubt they would be on or work smoothly come gametime on weekends or during CL/EL games midweek.

Trust me, all of Greeks that don't pay up the official subscription look for a way but there isn't any at all or permanent and trustworthy unless they go the official way or are slightly connected with a guy that knows a guy that lets you stream via a server or something that has Novasport and Cosmote. It also comes with a subscription.

Thanks for replying Yiann.

Yeah he is Greek,I have found some free stream lists on Ultimate IPTV (Kodi) that have both Nova and Cosmote but like you said they never really last very long.If you know of any subscription services could you PM me the names please.Seems like Greek iptv choices are rarer than rocking horse shit.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 12:08:04 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 09:59:14 am »
I'll send you a PM. It's bad news.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2017, 04:59:33 pm »
Cheers..
Hopefully he gets better joy on the Greek footy forums.