Author Topic: Gloating Man Utd fans!!  (Read 4571 times)

Offline SI1978

• Main Stander
  • Form is temporary, Class is permanent
Gloating Man Utd fans!!
« on: February 6, 2003, 02:09:47 pm »
I really dislike Man Utd fans who gloat.  We had a new bloke start in our office before Christmas and he was spouting so much shite about how great Van Nistelrooy is and telling people who didn't have an interest in Football that he was the best striker in the world :puke.  Anyway he gave me grief after they beat us 2-1 and was oblivious to the fouling tactics used by Van Nistlerooy against us.  When Van Nistelrooy elbowed Sami he said he couldn't see from where he was sitting (which was in an armchair!).  
I had to laugh whn he said he doesn't go to Old Trafford as it is too far!! :but

Anyway I've just received the gloating about Palace so I'm hoping we stuff them in the Worthy Cup and then I can say  :upyours

I'm sure I'm not the only one to have the misfortune of working in the same offices as Man Ur fans!!
I am the son and heir of nothing in particular.

Offline Barrettski

• No longer stuck to a goat or anything else with a beard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A teenage dream is so hard to beat
Re:Gloating Man Utd fans!!
« Reply #1 on: February 6, 2003, 02:52:55 pm »
You're not...

But they don't bother me anymore. ;D

Was a tad strange to get sympathy from a West Ham fan though...  ???
Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass. It is terribly simple - Bill Shankly.

Offline SI1978

• Main Stander
  • Form is temporary, Class is permanent
« Reply #2 on: February 6, 2003, 03:01:25 pm »
Generally it doesn't bother me but when I get stick from someone who says it's too far to go to get to Man Utd and talks as if they are there all the time it does slightly bother me.  My sympathy was from a Birmingham fan.
I am the son and heir of nothing in particular.

Offline bigbirdNI

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3 on: February 7, 2003, 11:04:20 pm »
I get loads from the c*nts every time we lose and my reply to them is that "you manc c*nts are obsessed with liverpool....you sing about us every week .....and your team aint so bad ....they are the only team ever to challenge our history ".......that usually fixes the wankers.. :puke

Offline Farman

• Heading off for a fruit based orgy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2003, 07:44:06 pm »
As I said elsewhere, in the man yoo v Blackburn semi, they sang six (yes, six, I counted them) different songs with the word 'scousers'in it.

Nuff said.
The eternal silence of these infinite spaces frightens me

Offline Roger

• The Derek Acorah of RAWK & Welsh News Correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2003, 08:34:41 am »
I'm sure I'm not the only one to have the misfortune of working in the same offices as Man Ur fans!!

They sell off cheap the old mobiles at our place when the contract is updated every 12 months. So i bought a good as new Nokia 3330 for £20.

Sure enough- when I put a sim card in and turned it on the bastard thing has a 'r** d****' welcome logo installed. I tell you- these twats are everywhere.

:upyours

Offline RedTerry

• Legacy Fan
  • *Y*N*W*A*
Re: Gloating Man Utd fans!!
« Reply #6 on: April 2, 2007, 10:00:09 pm »
I just cme across this thread by chance.

Just wanna say I work close to Manchester in a pub and I worked the recent Liverpool/Man-U- game and I just have to say they (man u fans) are the most horrible c*nts in the world, absolute fuckwits I got some stick of those fucks, it was just horrible. They were singin the "build a bonfire put the scousers on the top" song. Knobheads.
« Last Edit: April 3, 2007, 12:33:44 am by RedTerry »
"Who's bigger than Liverpool?" Jamie Carragher when asked by Sky Sports if he'd thought of moving to a bigger club.

Offline anon-y-mouse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: April 3, 2007, 12:01:06 am »
I just cme across this thread by chance.

Just wanna say I work close to Manchester in a pub and I worked the recent Liverpool/Man-U- game and I just have to say they (man u fans) are the most horrible c*nts in the world, absolute fuckwits I got some stick of those fucks, it was just horrible. They were singin the "build a bonfire put the scousers on the top" song. Knobheads. But I did have a chuckle to my self when they started to sing "we won it 2 times, we won it 2 times, in Barcelona we won it to times" I thought fuck you we won it 5 TIMES you fucking c*nts.

Ermmmmm..................

Offline MattLFC08

• Forgetful nose poker-inner - Who Must Try Harder!
  • Legacy Fan
  • 96 Never Forgotten.
« Reply #8 on: April 3, 2007, 12:04:57 am »
I think you have the words mixed up there...
"As I come here to Liverpool and to Anfield I have drummed it into our players time and again, they are PRIVILEGED to play for you and if you did not believe me! Do You Believe Me Now?"

Bill Shankly (2 September 1913 – 29 September 1981)

Offline RedTerry

• Legacy Fan
  • *Y*N*W*A*
« Reply #9 on: April 3, 2007, 12:20:24 am »
I have but i have had drink.
"Who's bigger than Liverpool?" Jamie Carragher when asked by Sky Sports if he'd thought of moving to a bigger club.

Offline RedTerry

• Legacy Fan
  • *Y*N*W*A*
« Reply #10 on: April 3, 2007, 12:21:49 am »
Fixed it! :)

Offline anon-y-mouse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: April 3, 2007, 12:23:50 am »

Offline MattLFC08

• Legacy Fan
  • 96 Never Forgotten.
« Reply #12 on: April 3, 2007, 12:25:59 am »
"As I come here to Liverpool and to Anfield I have drummed it into our players time and again, they are PRIVILEGED to play for you and if you did not believe me! Do You Believe Me Now?"

Offline RedTerry

• Legacy Fan
  • *Y*N*W*A*
« Reply #13 on: April 3, 2007, 12:30:04 am »
Tell you what............

Offline RedTerry

• Legacy Fan
  • *Y*N*W*A*
« Reply #14 on: April 3, 2007, 12:31:54 am »
ok i miss heard them SORRY. They are still c*nts though

Offline MattLFC08

• Legacy Fan
  • 96 Never Forgotten.
« Reply #15 on: April 3, 2007, 12:33:19 am »
ok i miss heard them SORRY. They are still c*nts though
c*nts they are, we can all agree on that!  :wave

Offline Ashfordian

• Softlad
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: April 3, 2007, 06:29:03 pm »
Fantastic topic to bump mate. Well played.

Offline Big Tall Man

• Legacy Fan
  • In this moment i like it in this forum, for sure
« Reply #17 on: April 4, 2007, 09:49:36 am »
Well they are without doubt the most hateful shower of collective shite that the world has ever fired out of its gnarly arse.

Rant over!
Rafa on THAT half time talk.  Language barriers aside, the greatest modesty and understatement in football history!!!

' We had been talking in the half time, we need to do something, we need to change things and maybe we score things would be different and we scored and it was different'