The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

LFC's next manager - chat and informed speculation

(1/2663) > >>

JerseyKloppite:
Please use this thread if you wand to discuss who might be Liverpool's manager for 2024/2025 and beyond.

We entirely appreciate that some may think it's "too soon" following yesterday's announcement but it's been a subject of discussion in the Jurgen thread and the transfer thread, so we'd rather keep it here. The thread about Jurgen leaving should be kept to a focus on our wonderful manager.

meady1981:
My criteria is:
Not a twat
Doesn’t buy twats

Andy @ Allerton!:
No one English. Ever.

The racists, bigots and inbreds in the media - as has been seen when we had Hodgeson will come out of the woodwork and infest the club.

Avens:

--- Quote from: Andy @ Allerton! on January 27, 2024, 10:11:02 am ---No one English. Ever.

The racists, bigots and inbreds in the media - as has been seen when we had Hodgeson will come out of the woodwork and infest the club.

--- End quote ---

There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.

Schmarn:

I think the interesting question is not so much who the replacement will be but will they adopt the same style of play or bring their own brand to the team. Our team is built to counter press but are the candidates out there coaching that style of football? Of course managers and players can adapt and counter pressing is now the method adopted by many of the best teams in the PL (though not elsewhere) but we might see a change in philosophy with a new manager.

I’m open minded so long as it works but I don’t think it’s as simple as plugging in a new manager and carrying on as we were.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version