Author Topic: The East Lancs.....  (Read 4415 times)

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
The East Lancs.....
« on: May 8, 2017, 06:30:25 pm »
FFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....thank you.
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
Re: The East Lancs.....
« Reply #1 on: May 8, 2017, 08:43:57 pm »
Double it & add some more the way i feel about Great Howard St.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #2 on: May 8, 2017, 08:51:28 pm »
........Has a decent bike path on some sections of it....
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #3 on: May 8, 2017, 10:29:58 pm »
I had a crash on the East Lancs during an electrical blackout during one of the 3 day weeks in the early 70s.

Beat that.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #4 on: May 8, 2017, 11:13:41 pm »
I had a crash on the East Lancs during an electrical blackout during one of the 3 day weeks in the early 70s.

Beat that.

Was that outside English Electric?....
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #5 on: May 9, 2017, 09:22:21 pm »

Like the road, thats a shocker....
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #6 on: May 9, 2017, 09:57:42 pm »

Not quite.

But it was a rear end collision and Rex Makin took my case on.

I'll leave it there.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2017, 07:49:29 pm »
Sexy Rexy  ;D
There were some horrendous potholes on the Lancs last time I drove along it  :(
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2017, 12:15:13 pm »
Sexy Rexy  ;D
There were some horrendous pot heads on the Lancs last time I drove along it  :(
Fixed it.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2017, 12:55:57 pm »
Haha  :D

Don't mind potheads myself; Usually a mellow bunch who just want to chill out to Floyd, or Simon and Garfunkel, whilst getting slowly pissed  8)

Can you tell I used to partake a bit myself?  ;)
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2017, 01:54:46 pm »

Don't mind potheads myself; Usually a mellow bunch who just want to chill out to Floyd, or Simon and Garfunkel, whilst getting slowly pissed  8)

Me too.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2017, 02:23:20 pm »

Offline fiveways

• Anny Roader
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2017, 09:21:18 am »
Miss my Sunday morning Early Starter at the Little Chef

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2017, 10:10:12 am »
Miss my Sunday morning Early Starter at the Little Chef

The first time i ever heard the expression skinheads on a raft was in a Little Chef on an away day.
Highlighted by one of our lads kickin off about the price of it.  :D
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline fiveways

• Anny Roader
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2017, 11:14:14 am »
The first time i ever heard the expression skinheads on a raft was in a Little Chef on an away day.
Highlighted by one of our lads kickin off about the price of it.  :D

Yeh not cheap - and the quality went downhill as soon as Granada bought them out - i 'hate' mushy chipolatas!

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2017, 11:47:07 am »
They weren't known as The Little Thief, for nothing, you know.

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2017, 11:59:27 am »
Arthur's Cafe at the beginning of the Lancs, opposite to where the cinema is now. Food is there was boss, always chocka with workies and truck drivers. I did some drain work there for them and was on a freebie whenever we wanted. :lickin  ;D
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2017, 09:49:39 pm »

Our kids mates had a flat in Southport, they painted one wall black and stuck all these flourescent stars, planets etc on it. We'd turn the lights off and sit staring at the wall, listening to Jimi the doors or Zep while getting stoned.

When we were kids and it was sunny, we used to hitch a lift from by Yorkshire Imperial metals up to Carr Mill and then spend the day lazing about and swimming in the dam. One fella told us to make a sign with Carr Mill please written on it so that we had more chance of getting picked up, worked boss that idea.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2017, 01:50:03 pm »
Our kids mates had a flat in Southport, they painted one wall black and stuck all these flourescent stars, planets etc on it. We'd turn the lights off and sit staring at the wall, listening to Jimi the doors or Zep while getting stoned.

When we were kids and it was sunny, we used to hitch a lift from by Yorkshire Imperial metals up to Carr Mill and then spend the day lazing about and swimming in the dam. One fella told us to make a sign with Carr Mill please written on it so that we had more chance of getting picked up, worked boss that idea.
That wall sounds amazing!  :D
We used to go fishing in Carr Mill dam. I caught my biggest ever bream there; it was like a dinner plate  :)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2017, 02:52:59 pm »
That wall sounds amazing!  :D
We used to go fishing in Carr Mill dam. I caught my biggest ever bream there; it was like a dinner plate  :)

It was brilliant, the first time I saw it i was gobsmacked.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #20 on: August 3, 2017, 06:51:38 pm »
I'm convinced that the A580 itself didn't take this fuckin long to build.....what the fuckk are they doing?...been at it for years now and its showing no sign of ever actually ending...its actually got worse...both carriageways now down to one bastard lane despite having more workers on site than it took to construct the Panama fuckin canal...
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline aggerdid

• Reads the subtitles on "Queer as Folk" from right to left
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: August 5, 2017, 01:57:43 am »
Does the east lancs really need so many traffic lights? Also does anyone there its true that hitler used the east lancs as the blueprint for the autobahns?
We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey - Kenji Miyazawa

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: August 5, 2017, 07:39:08 am »
Does the east lancs really need so many traffic lights? Also does anyone there its true that hitler used the east lancs as the blueprint for the autobahns?

Doubt it. The special thing about the autobahn is that it is for motorised vehicles only, but the East Lancs is just an A road, you could walk on it if you were stupid enough. And obviously, there are no traffic lights on an autobahn.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly