The Liverpool FC Forum > The Away Ground Guide

Manchester City

<< < (2/10) > >>

Cookie-7-:
I can recommend the Chicken Balti Pie! :)

Strange ground - it looks impressive but doesn't really have a home end!?! It's as if the Lower Centenary Stand just wrapped around to become the Kop - and consequently has about the same atmosphere.  Decent facilities though.

Taxi from Piccadilly about £6.  Wouldn't wear colours if drinking around Piccadilly before or after the game though.

willss:

--- Quote from: Cookie-7- on April 17, 2007, 01:54:49 pm ---
Strange ground - it looks impressive but doesn't really have a home end!?! It's as if the Lower Centenary Stand just wrapped around to become the Kop - and consequently has about the same atmosphere.  Decent facilities though.

--- End quote ---

Agreed.  I like the ground but it has a terrible atmosphere.  The liverpool fans on saturday were pretty quite too. 

fowler-god:
hey guys

i succeed to put my hand on a ticket to the city's game on oct 5 .. the only problem is that the ticket is to the home grandstand section .
do you think that i will be able to speak with the police about moving me to our section ?

6TIMES champions OF europe:

--- Quote from: fowler-god on September 28, 2008, 01:58:57 pm ---hey guys

i succeed to put my hand on a ticket to the city's game on oct 5 .. the only problem is that the ticket is to the home grandstand section .
do you think that i will be able to speak with the police about moving me to our section ?

--- End quote ---
You have no chance.

sharkie03:

--- Quote from: fowler-god on September 28, 2008, 01:58:57 pm ---hey guys

--- End quote ---

what a fucking knobend thing to ask

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version