The Liverpool FC Forum > The Away Ground Guide

Manchester United

<< < (12/14) > >>

shwabo1892:

--- Quote from: MakeUsDream2005 on December  7, 2014, 04:55:32 pm ---Megabus run services at roughly the times your looking for and are cheap (£25 return), but it would take longer than the train, and there would be traffic getting a bus into manchester on match day.

--- End quote ---
Thank you very much. So the cheapest train return ticket is about £80 per person?

jamie_c:

--- Quote from: shwabo1892 on December  7, 2014, 04:35:58 pm ---Hi guys, I have a couple of questions. I managed to get the tickets for the game next weekend and I am coming to London from Zagreb. What is the best way to travel from London to Manchester on game day? I am returning back to London on the same day. I looked up the train tickets but the cheapest is £40. Is there anything cheaper?

--- End quote ---

If you're coming all that way, bite the bullet and get the train.....

I suppose it depends how much you value your time but the train is just over 2 hours and takes you straight to Piccadilly where you can jump on the tram to the ground.  I'm guessing you'll add a lot of travel hours to your day by taking a bus.

L8Craig:
Sunday service. First train is 08:10 from Euston. Get to Manchester Picadilly for 10:55.

How many people are travelling? If 2 adults, take 2 photographs and get a 2 Together railcard. You'd save a third off the price. The railcard would cost £30, takes <10 minutes to complete.

Without the railcard it would be £79.70 x 2 = £159.40
With railcard £52.60 x 2 + £30 (railcard) = £135.20

youngie:
How long does it take to get from Manchester Victoria to Old Trafford please...

diddyfaz-golborne:

--- Quote from: youngie on December  9, 2014, 04:54:50 pm ---How long does it take to get from Manchester Victoria to Old Trafford please...

--- End quote ---
its not far even if your walking..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version