Well that was fun

Their "ultras" trying to storm our away end during the lock in... 😂 Embarrasing

Thomas:

--- Quote from: PaulKS on October 13, 2022, 05:21:08 pm ---Well that was fun

--- End quote ---

Local Scout group on a day out by the looks of it

lukeypool:
We come from some little gap in the fence near gates 76-77. 2 coppers standing there. No ticket checks just asked if we were home or away then let us through. Found someone with the flag on there back to scan my nfc. All he asked if I had my match ticket with me still. Never checked ID or ticket. Scanned my nfc pass. Seen his scanner thing light up green with some messaged on. He said your all done enjoy. And walked off. Didn’t get a picture or anything and just headed straight in

Thepooloflife:

--- Quote from: PaulKS on October 13, 2022, 05:21:08 pm ---Well that was fun

--- End quote ---
Yeah, I was fairly close to the rats - bizzies and stewards just let 'em come right over to us and hurling abuse and missiles over. One poor woman got hit on the head with a bottle and needed medical attention.....no thanks to the bizzies who just stood there like lemons. Seen a video of it after from someone posted on twitter and it's ridiculous! Needs to be  reported to Uefa (...ahem, I know). If that was at Anfield, media would have had a meltdown.

SouthDerryLaggo:

--- Quote from: Thepooloflife on October 14, 2022, 02:18:31 pm ---Yeah, I was fairly close to the rats - bizzies and stewards just let 'em come right over to us and hurling abuse and missiles over. One poor woman got hit on the head with a bottle and needed medical attention.....no thanks to the bizzies who just stood there like lemons. Seen a video of it after from someone posted on twitter and it's ridiculous! Needs to be  reported to Uefa (...ahem, I know). If that was at Anfield, media would have had a meltdown.

--- End quote ---
Half of their fans are in denial that this even happened. They think its some sort of conspiracy and that we are "victims". Worst fanbase in football and glad they made a c*nt of themselves on a very public stage.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version