The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

League Cup

<< < (430/565) > >>

SnowGoon:

--- Quote from: claresy2005 on December  2, 2023, 07:45:12 am ---It looks like sth who bought via autocup for West Ham can’t use the ticket exchange is that Correct? Is that league games only ?

--- End quote ---

There is no ticket exchange for any cup games, its only league games. Doesn't matter if its ACS or bought from sales, no exchange at all. You can forward it, but the club has gotten a bit trigger happy for the Lask game and cancelled lots of genuinely forwarded tickets claiming "suspicious activity" so who knows what the correct protocol is these days...

Schmarn:

--- Quote from: SnowGoon on December  2, 2023, 12:13:16 pm ---There is no ticket exchange for any cup games, its only league games. Doesn't matter if its ACS or bought from sales, no exchange at all. You can forward it, but the club has gotten a bit trigger happy for the Lask game and cancelled lots of genuinely forwarded tickets claiming "suspicious activity" so who knows what the correct protocol is these days...

--- End quote ---

Forwarding is fine so long as you don’t buy again.

Obvs a risk if you accept a forwarded ticket from a tout but I’ve always maintained that if you buy from a tout you’ve got no right to complain if your ticket is not valid.

SnowGoon:

--- Quote from: Schmarn on December  2, 2023, 12:55:19 pm ---Obvs a risk if you accept a forwarded ticket from a tout but I’ve always maintained that if you buy from a tout you’ve got no right to complain if your ticket is not valid.

--- End quote ---

That's fine though but plenty have had the tickets they forwarded on cancelled without ever buying again. Plenty on the autocup scheme did too, myself included, even though its impossible to buy another ticket when bought on ACS. I'm not sure what went on to be honest, we had tickets that we forwarded from ACS that were cancelled for no reason, no email, no notice, no explanation other than suspicious activity. Nightmare for the family we were givng hem too.  Its obviously impossible to buy again when on the ACS. The only genuine method to transfer a ticket is by forwarding, yet this is now suspicious...

--- Quote from: Schmarn on December  2, 2023, 12:55:19 pm ---Forwarding is fine so long as you don’t buy again.

--- End quote ---

Saying that the club have stated that if you forward a ticket you can actually buy another...

Not sure what they did but they clearly messed something up!

SingFongFC:
Have they forgotten the West Ham game is happening or what, just over two weeks to go now and still nothing in terms of selling details!

Don’t get what the hold up is - the obvious answer would be the status of the upper Annie, but this game is scheduled after United when they’re planning to have fans in?  ???

Luke 17:

--- Quote from: SingFongFC on December  4, 2023, 12:06:27 pm ---Have they forgotten the West Ham game is happening or what, just over two weeks to go now and still nothing in terms of selling details!

Don’t get what the hold up is - the obvious answer would be the status of the upper Annie, but this game is scheduled after United when they’re planning to have fans in?  ???

--- End quote ---
I just looked an West Ham have sold out there 6k allocation so not sure what our hold up is...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version