Author Topic: Shanklyboy's and Fat Scousers ( Leo who's still alive ) auld arse thread  (Read 3990624 times)

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
Re: Shanklyboy's auld arse thread - Over 1000 Pages of Wisdom For Young Uns!
« Reply #40160 on: July 18, 2015, 04:08:22 pm »
It just looked like a ski resort with a constant traffic jam passing through it the last time I was there - nice scenery, like - but that's it.

It's not Andorra.   ;)

It's bonkers. One side of the street is Bonjour and the other is Hola. After a few bevvies Iam playing it safe and saying Hiya.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #40161 on: July 18, 2015, 04:12:38 pm »
It's not Andorra.   ;)

It's bonkers. One side of the street is Bonjour and the other is Hola. After a few bevvies Iam playing it safe and saying Hiya.
?!
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40162 on: July 18, 2015, 05:28:58 pm »
?!

One half of the village is in France and the other is in Spain. Hence Bonjour and Hola. Fuckin ell surely Amstel doesn't make me that cryptic ?

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40163 on: July 18, 2015, 05:31:03 pm »
Anyway it's Bonsoir now.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #40164 on: July 18, 2015, 05:43:09 pm »
Just thought it would be somewhere well known if it's tax free.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40165 on: July 18, 2015, 05:57:47 pm »
Just thought it would be somewhere well known if it's tax free.

Bournemouth  ;D

Nah. Le Perthus. 

Not as cheap as I first thought but hey ho a lot cheaper than back home . Iam going to have to cancel me yacht.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #40166 on: July 18, 2015, 06:50:31 pm »
It's not Andorra.   ;)

I was in Andorra about 25 years ago, nice drive, but a total midden of a place. People just seemed to go for the tax free electronics.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40167 on: July 19, 2015, 10:29:17 pm »
A favourite from the King Street Vaults pool room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An4uDegHB8s
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline nozza

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #40168 on: July 20, 2015, 05:58:40 am »
The documentary thread is locked but wanted to post this so anyone interested could  have a look....check out Sirius on netflix, really interesting  doc i just watched. It's about  a lot of things, including a Stanford University  research into a 8 inch fuckin alien, I kid you not. Certainly makes you think...about a lot.

Offline BSBW

• Will take anyone one on to maintain the integrity and traditions of the 70's and 80's Road End
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born Scouse Born Wild
« Reply #40169 on: July 20, 2015, 03:01:15 pm »
Met up with an old army mate at the Brisbane game the other night. It's all mad, he's from Crocky and we hadn't seen each other for about twenty years. Anyway, we met, got on the piss and had great long day, the match was an added bonus. During one of our many mad conversations he mentioned a programme called "The leaving of Liverpool", apparently it was a series about kids being taken away from their families and informed that they were no longer wanted and that basically there future consisted of being used as slave labour on the farms. Has anyone seen this?
G'Day Lid - Official Scouse rep of the OCB Down Under.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40170 on: July 20, 2015, 04:18:28 pm »
Alright Folks, I need a bit of Aul Arse Solidarity and fight back here...
https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/nhs-contaminated-blood-scandal?bucket&source=facebook-share-button&time=1434816581

Do us a favour, sign it and pass it round any other forums you use. It would cheer up some pretty ill and shat upon people. They've been struggling with this. And I'd love to show them some Scouse/Red Solidarity.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40171 on: July 20, 2015, 04:38:45 pm »
Met up with an old army mate at the Brisbane game the other night. It's all mad, he's from Crocky and we hadn't seen each other for about twenty years. Anyway, we met, got on the piss and had great long day, the match was an added bonus. During one of our many mad conversations he mentioned a programme called "The leaving of Liverpool", apparently it was a series about kids being taken away from their families and informed that they were no longer wanted and that basically there future consisted of being used as slave labour on the farms. Has anyone seen this?
I haven't. But I'd love to. If people knew what was going on with poor kids. Have a look at how many people get their kids snatched by Social Services when they're only crime is being poor.

I'm fucking sick of this gaff and how it treats us.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40172 on: July 20, 2015, 04:43:25 pm »
I've put this up again because the last comment put us on a new page. But talking of injustice, they don't come much worse than this. Please sign it and put it about where you can. What's been done, and contintues to be done to these people is absolutely criminal, and I mean that literally. I think the fuckers responsible and the ones that have hid it and dragged it out should be dragged into prison. But this will do for starters...

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/nhs-contaminated-blood-scandal?bucket&source=facebook-share-button&time=1434816581

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #40173 on: July 20, 2015, 04:51:33 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/bIJA2QOkbo0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/bIJA2QOkbo0</a>

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #40175 on: July 20, 2015, 07:17:03 pm »
Alright Folks, I need a bit of Aul Arse Solidarity and fight back here...

Do us a favour, sign it and pass it round any other forums you use. It would cheer up some pretty ill and shat upon people. They've been struggling with this. And I'd love to show them some Scouse/Red Solidarity.

Signed Leo and shared on FB
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #40176 on: July 20, 2015, 07:19:01 pm »
in other news watching last nights Proms  Beethoven's Ninth Symphony, love this music,  but i always link it to  'Clockwork Orange'  now.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40177 on: July 20, 2015, 08:11:17 pm »
Nice one Geoff. I know I can count on all you folk. Here's a laugh for yers... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRDuhhfFYzg

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
"... I can only add that the Liverpool fans know the story and the truth. And they know that it is easy to pass judgment if you have been in power for 24 years."  Rafa Benitez 18.09.10

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #40179 on: July 20, 2015, 09:54:20 pm »
Signed it Leo.  Like the Princess I'm not on FB or Twitter, but I've forwarded it to mates that are  :wave
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 10:22:57 pm by Maggie May »
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40180 on: July 20, 2015, 10:45:08 pm »
Thanks Ladies. Long time no see Collete. Hope all's well. We've already cheered a few up in the blood thing. I've only put it round here and it's shot up, well, it has compared to how it was doing. And I'm sure it will get a good response once it gets round a bit. RAWK gets slagged off, but it's always good when it comes to supporting things.

Little treat, a few bands that played Tollpuddle. Should be household names all of them but I'd never heard of any of them before...
These were brilliant would have been huge in the 80's... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNIfWt-af9w

I feel in love with these... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX60gnpJxzQ

And they probably won't come off as good on here, but these two were hilarious...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3tQbeuFtPQ

Oh well, that's me, early night. Up to face ATOS in the morning, bastards. I'm going to sneak a recorder gizmo in there, and quiz him/her... "What do you know about contaminated blood," and all that malarkey. Should be funny, seeing there about as good as doctoring as me at filming.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.
« Reply #40181 on: July 21, 2015, 09:55:53 am »
I've put this up again because the last comment put us on a new page. But talking of injustice, they don't come much worse than this. Please sign it and put it about where you can. What's been done, and contintues to be done to these people is absolutely criminal, and I mean that literally. I think the fuckers responsible and the ones that have hid it and dragged it out should be dragged into prison. But this will do for starters...

Signed mate and shared on FB
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40182 on: July 21, 2015, 10:10:15 am »
I knew you'd be in there Johno, just like the rest of them. Even JP popped up. It's really heartwarming. These fuckers in Westminster are now using these people as scapegoats for shoddy front line NHS service, accusing paying them fortunes has done in the resources.

What dirty bastards they are. They are right now running the NHS into the floor, softening up the public, and enraging them, so they'll go along with selling it. And they're selling it to the very people that knowingly poisoned millions and won't compensate or treat us.

Yep. The same companies that poisoned people have now came up with "The cure," thing is, it isn't a cure. There is no cure for HepC. But it will stop it in it's tracks, preventing any further damage. And unlike the old medicine, there isn't all the nasty side effects like chemo, sick as fuck, no hair, no teeth, all that malarkey. But they're charging the NHS 45k per treatment, and most people need 2 treatments for it to work. So, we can't have it.

And these are the people that will be "Caring" for our kids and grandkids if c*nts like hunt get their way.

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #40183 on: July 21, 2015, 05:44:40 pm »
Fuckinell mad trip. Seen some gaffs on this trip, Perth, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Brisbane, Adelaide, now in Sydney, having a ball. Couple of days here and on to KL, feet and legs a bit wrecked but getting through

We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40184 on: July 21, 2015, 06:53:29 pm »
As long as your Swallie is ok, you'll be fine. Glad you're having a good one, lad. Yer missing bugger all but Tory doom and gloom over here.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40185 on: July 21, 2015, 07:14:54 pm »
Just back from Trial By ATOS. Couldn't give a Toss morelikes, and that goes for them and me. But get this... In Tollpuddle Saturday evening, Text message on phone, "Reminder ATOS appointment is on Tuesday in Salisbury."

First I'd heard of it, and I live in Bournemouth, about an hour away in car. And I just found out, the same outfit that done "Assessment," have an office in Poole, round the corner from me.

Got to office, kid of about 25, typical Physion type, right down to trackie, told me he was a "Disability Accessor" with a "Deep understanding of all things medical." Didn't know his arse from his elbow, talked down to me like I was 2, constantly going over and over the same thing, and talking to me like I was shite.

I kid you not, and I can prove this, I was as nice as pie. I even called him Sir, the whole time I was there. Hold on, I haven't lost my marbles... He carried on talking to me like dirt, but kept telling me, "To stop being so Beligerant," and even threatened to call the Police and "Have me arrested." I honestly didn't say a peep to him except, "But why Sir. I'm being very calm and polite."

All over the office there was notices, all that acting up won't be tolerated and the police will be called malarkey. My missus was in the waiting room outside, left to check the car, came back and thought the police had been called. It was him, snarling at me and talking to me like shite.

I popped out for water. She said, "I thought the police had you." The kid started going on about not being the police and threatened to call them again. I appologised, and called him Sir. His face lit up when I gave him an answer that wasn't the same as what I'd said on the forms. So, I knew that was that. But he carried on through it talking to me like shite, but with a big smirk on his face.

It went on like that until the end. When he shit himself and started saying "If" I didn't get the benefit it was down to the DWP and not him. Lying bastard. He's probably been filled in a few times. But I haven't turned arse kisser overnight. They can shove their PIP right up themselves. I didn't give a toss whether I got it or not. But little did he know, I had a digital voice recorder in a bag, and I got every word including him saying an awful lot of shite that he shouldn't have.

Fuck him and them. There was a lady of about 60 sat outside with my Missus. She'd recently had a stroke. But she hadn't had a penny piece in 7 weeks.

This is what these bastards are doing to people. I know me recording and showing won't change nothing. But it gives me something to do, if fuck all else.

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40186 on: July 21, 2015, 07:27:52 pm »
Well Fats.  I actually cheered when you said about the recorder.  Marvellous stuff.   :champ

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40187 on: July 21, 2015, 07:52:16 pm »
Every word Maggie, every single word. Including an awful lot that will come in very handy.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #40188 on: July 21, 2015, 07:52:40 pm »
Well Fats.  I actually cheered when you said about the recorder.  Marvellous stuff.   :champ
Me too - almost put me foot through the screen reading about all that bizzie shite then that line about the recorder had me laughing, nay, verily dideth I guffaw merrily! :D

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40189 on: July 21, 2015, 08:46:15 pm »
ATOS - one more reason why I reckon I'll never move back to the UK...

Offline bordeauxred

• posh scouser
  • Kopite
« Reply #40190 on: July 21, 2015, 08:50:22 pm »

Signed & shared in twitterland.

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #40191 on: July 22, 2015, 12:46:15 am »
Me too - almost put me foot through the screen reading about all that bizzie shite then that line about the recorder had me laughing, nay, verily dideth I guffaw merrily! :D

And me

What ATOSpot that Assessor sounded, it's a pity he didn't have an 'understanding of all things human' too.

Winds me up more and more with each day that passes now and that's just the Government but when you read about what they're doing to people on a personal level, well there are no words in my vocabulary which sum up my feelings and it's not often I get stuck for something to say.

ATOS - one more reason why I reckon I'll never move back to the UK...
Right choice Tony, if I was younger I'd be off in a shot. 
"... I can only add that the Liverpool fans know the story and the truth. And they know that it is easy to pass judgment if you have been in power for 24 years."  Rafa Benitez 18.09.10

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40192 on: July 22, 2015, 12:24:26 pm »
Been on the phone all morning with ATOS and DWP. All I'll have succeeded in is getting meself a huge mobile bill. But I've lodged complaints and I've got complaint forms coming. I hope you all know me well enough to know I'd never try to get anyone sacked. And I made that plain on the phone, and I'll do so in the forms. But if I stop one poor aul Granny, like the lady in the office, being bullied and talked to like shite, I've done something good.

Nobody should be put through that, well, maybe IDS and the rest of them. But it really was a horrible experience, if it wouldn't have been for the recorder, I would have kicked right off and probably got myself arrested.

Offline The Flying Pig

• Bill. Not improving with age.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth? Yes. Justice? Not yet. JFT96.
« Reply #40193 on: July 22, 2015, 10:39:40 pm »
Top stuff Leo lad. :wellin
Suddenly I turned around and she was standin' there
With silver bracelets on her wrists and flowers in her hair
She walked up to me so gracefully and took my crown of thorns
"Come in", She said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm."

I might be in!

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.
« Reply #40194 on: July 23, 2015, 05:18:07 am »
Been on the phone all morning with ATOS and DWP. All I'll have succeeded in is getting meself a huge mobile bill. But I've lodged complaints and I've got complaint forms coming. I hope you all know me well enough to know I'd never try to get anyone sacked. And I made that plain on the phone, and I'll do so in the forms. But if I stop one poor aul Granny, like the lady in the office, being bullied and talked to like shite, I've done something good.

Nobody should be put through that, well, maybe IDS and the rest of them. But it really was a horrible experience, if it wouldn't have been for the recorder, I would have kicked right off and probably got myself arrested.

Well done keeping yourself in check mate - sorry about the chess pun there!! Not sure I could have done that Leo without giving in to smacking the fucker!
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40195 on: July 23, 2015, 09:59:19 am »

Ace job Fats.  But I think you are far too lenient.  This guy is a psycho who gets off on bullying and tormenting vulnerable people.  Gross misconduct and a P45 in my book. 

Offline inky2

• Legacy Fan
  • RED FOREVER
« Reply #40196 on: July 23, 2015, 11:35:51 am »
TRACUTHB  *****

Offline the 92A

• Alberto Incontidor. Peneus. Phantom Thread Locker. Mr Bus. But there'll be another one along soon enough. Almost as bad as Jim...
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40197 on: July 23, 2015, 05:54:41 pm »

Makes my blood boil these scumbags worst type of bully.
Still Dreaming of a Harry Quinn

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #40198 on: July 23, 2015, 06:01:13 pm »
Ace job Fats.  But I think you are far too lenient.  This guy is a psycho who gets off on bullying and tormenting vulnerable people.  Gross misconduct and a P45 in my book. 
Can't be gross misconduct if the little c*nt is doing exactly what's expected of him.........fucking hate these bullies on power trips..........Leo should indeed throw the book at them.

Offline The Flying Pig

• Bill. Not improving with age.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth? Yes. Justice? Not yet. JFT96.
« Reply #40199 on: July 23, 2015, 11:32:30 pm »
Can't be gross misconduct if the little c*nt is doing exactly what's expected of him.........fucking hate these bullies on power trips..........Leo should indeed throw the book at them.

Correct, preferably a hardback bible or Lord of the Rings.
Suddenly I turned around and she was standin' there
With silver bracelets on her wrists and flowers in her hair
She walked up to me so gracefully and took my crown of thorns
"Come in", She said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm."

I might be in!