Author Topic: Racism in Football  (Read 149020 times)

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Racism in Football
« Reply #760 on: January 2, 2020, 02:56:03 pm »
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12040/11899271/huddersfield-investigating-abuse-aimed-at-james-mcclean

About fucking time. Bigoted c*nts

About time is right. That happens McClean every single game. Every game. Quite often from the Stoke fans too. I'm fed up with it because I come from where McClean comes from and its always brushed aside or hidden way down in the news section for a day or so then its away.  Why is it not headline news like other forms of that s**t are ? It's been happening for years, and nothing is ever done or said about it. The idiots doing it dont have any idea what they are even talking about. When the Chelsea fans called Salah a bomber it was massive news, rightly so and all and hopefully they idiots were banned for life. What McClean gets called is disgusting and 10 times worse but it happens time and time again.
Michael O'Neill knows full well its not on and hopefully he keeps pushing this.
Is it sectarian ? Is it racist ?  Are they the same ? The only thing everyone can agree on is that it's wrong and it has to be dealt with. Lets see if it is eh

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #761 on: January 2, 2020, 04:02:46 pm »
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12040/11899271/huddersfield-investigating-abuse-aimed-at-james-mcclean

About fucking time. Bigoted c*nts

Curious how this type of behaviour would be/has been treated in the SPL with the sectarian divide in Glasgow and Edinburgh?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #762 on: January 5, 2020, 10:18:34 pm »
Italians at it again, Lazio supporters abusing Balotelli this time  :no

mb459
Verified
Sconfitta che fa male ma ci rifaremo siamo sulla strada giusta.
Laziali presenti oggi allora stadio VERGOGNATEVI! #saynotoracism✊🏾🤬 Is a lost that hurt but we will come back stronger and we are on the right way!
Lazio fans that were today at the stadium SHAME ON YOU!
#saynotoracism ✊🏾

https://www.instagram.com/p/B68RwYgqjxf/?hl=en
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #763 on: January 21, 2020, 07:36:05 pm »
I have brought that up here once or twice, no one is arsed mate... I mean how dare he make money when Youtube are doing so badly

Sadly when a black guy does well for himself, he will get treated differently to a white guy (as you mentioned, Goldbridge)

Simon Jordan is a really interesting listen; he has inside knowledge of the game and speaks well on most things however, his ridiculous stance on Robbie's channel has single handedly opened the flood gates to violence towards Robbie. I heard Rants'n'Bantz and Adam- both of the United Stand (i think)- were also subject to physical attacks. There maybe others but I'm not aware of them. Please chime in if the are others you know of.

No other fan channels were subject to this as far as I've heard. So what is it that sets these two out from the others? Their clubs are in varying amounts of  disarray both on and off the pitch. Gooners pay ridiculous sums to watch and are living in a false promise. That stadium was meant to be the turning point for that club. Instead they've lost their iconic home and traded it in for a soulless, endless array of Lambos and Range Rovers on match days...Is it any wonder so many tune in to hear of their entertaining woes. Likewise Yer nited...The proudly boast of being the richest, most powerful club in the universe. They've just come off their most successful period in their entire history and deep down they know they're gonna be in the desert for some time, so again easy to see why it's so entertaining watching them right now. It is the owners that are failing miserably.

Yet talkSHITE's Georgie Bingham, Simon Jordan and others have their cross hairs on certain fan channels due to the fact "they only thrive off and make money from negativity..."
December 19th, Wolves beat Man City, clue classic caller complaint: "Why are you only talking about City and not us. We beat them!"
I almost fell off my chair when Bingham replied, "you know how this works, bad news is what makes all of this work [...]"  ??? :o

This forked tongued **** was literally talking out of both sides of her mouth, asking for fans to call in on a premium rate number to vent their spleens after negative results, yet couldn't accept the fans that pay thousands of pounds every year to watch the same game harming nobody. None of them have admitted the part they've played in the open season on certain people.

I just can't...

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #764 on: January 23, 2020, 10:35:10 am »
Seems pretty clear to me..shocking,surely something needs to be done here.

https://mobile.twitter.com/harleywfc/status/1220067810589671426
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #765 on: January 23, 2020, 11:15:11 am »
Simon Jordan is a really interesting listen; he has inside knowledge of the game and speaks well on most things however, his ridiculous stance on Robbie's channel has single handedly opened the flood gates to violence towards Robbie. I heard Rants'n'Bantz and Adam- both of the United Stand (i think)- were also subject to physical attacks. There maybe others but I'm not aware of them. Please chime in if the are others you know of.

No other fan channels were subject to this as far as I've heard. So what is it that sets these two out from the others? Their clubs are in varying amounts of  disarray both on and off the pitch. Gooners pay ridiculous sums to watch and are living in a false promise. That stadium was meant to be the turning point for that club. Instead they've lost their iconic home and traded it in for a soulless, endless array of Lambos and Range Rovers on match days...Is it any wonder so many tune in to hear of their entertaining woes. Likewise Yer nited...The proudly boast of being the richest, most powerful club in the universe. They've just come off their most successful period in their entire history and deep down they know they're gonna be in the desert for some time, so again easy to see why it's so entertaining watching them right now. It is the owners that are failing miserably.

Yet talkSHITE's Georgie Bingham, Simon Jordan and others have their cross hairs on certain fan channels due to the fact "they only thrive off and make money from negativity..."
December 19th, Wolves beat Man City, clue classic caller complaint: "Why are you only talking about City and not us. We beat them!"
I almost fell off my chair when Bingham replied, "you know how this works, bad news is what makes all of this work [...]"  ??? :o

This forked tongued **** was literally talking out of both sides of her mouth, asking for fans to call in on a premium rate number to vent their spleens after negative results, yet couldn't accept the fans that pay thousands of pounds every year to watch the same game harming nobody. None of them have admitted the part they've played in the open season on certain people.

I just can't...

Spot on talkshite,the hypercrities can fuck off.Fan channels arent that bad and at least more authentic.Just dont read the YT comments sections though.
He'll win the league in the next 3 years. Quote me on that.
Quote me on this, but come next season he'll be great for us. Just needs to remove the walking headless chicken next to him

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #766 on: January 23, 2020, 11:29:59 am »

Listened to it a few times and can't hear anything obvious, but there may have been on 'black c*nt' being shouted. Not sure if that's 100% or just me hearing it as trying to hear something.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #767 on: January 23, 2020, 11:46:41 am »
Listened to it a few times and can't hear anything obvious, but there may have been on 'black c*nt' being shouted. Not sure if that's 100% or just me hearing it as trying to hear something.

I can't either, a few are shouting "bluenose XXX" so not sure if that's been misheard by some?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #768 on: January 23, 2020, 11:47:59 am »

Is what i thought too & a different person shouting the N word just after.

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #769 on: January 23, 2020, 11:54:43 am »
I think around 18 seconds is black c*nt and 23 seconds n*gger.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #770 on: January 23, 2020, 11:56:58 am »
I think around 18 seconds is black c*nt and 23 seconds n*gger.

Yeah, you could be right now I've turned my volume up more, the second one I thought was more like "bellend" or "knobhead" or something like that, hard to tell with their accent!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #771 on: January 29, 2020, 05:55:18 pm »

There may have been one thing but it is not clear at all. Not something I'd soil my sheets over.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #772 on: January 29, 2020, 06:39:36 pm »

Just listened to this, in between wanker and fucking c*nt I clearly heard you Black c*nt and you fucking n*gger

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #773 on: February 15, 2020, 12:59:26 pm »
Republic of Ireland international James McClean has received a sickening letter which disturbingly celebrated the anniversary of Bloody Sunday.

The Derry native shared the letter, sent with what appears to be a fake name and address, that commemorated the shooting down of 13 unarmed civilians on Janruary 30th 1972.

The letter read: "Bloody good laugh, happy anniversary. Enjoy the day, fenian McClean".

The letter also said Army 13 - IRA 0. 

He says Stoke, the FA, PFA, Football League, Kick it out and the Police and have been brilliant on the matter though, so at least that's encouraging.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #774 on: February 17, 2020, 03:56:40 am »
Porto player Moussa Marega walked off the pitch over racist abuse he received from Vitoria Guimaraes fans
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51526210
#Sausages

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #775 on: February 17, 2020, 07:52:44 am »
His team mates should all be made to apologise to him, disgusting the lack of support for him in those minutes. Shocking video.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
« Reply #776 on: February 17, 2020, 10:50:14 am »
Craig Ramage....

Offline jacobs chains

• Legacy Fan
  • The fight will not be attaining dreams.
« Reply #777 on: February 17, 2020, 12:03:15 pm »
Craig Ramage....

Fat, balding and as thick as pig shit. A Ron Atkinson for a new generation.

His excuse is that the words he says are not a reflection of his thoughts. Post truth at it's finest.

Offline Broad Spectrum

• Antibiotic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #778 on: February 17, 2020, 02:51:54 pm »
Absolute fucking clown isn't he.

Offline Lad

• Legacy Fan
  • Press your space face close to mine love.
« Reply #779 on: February 17, 2020, 05:32:05 pm »
His team mates should all be made to apologise to him, disgusting the lack of support for him in those minutes. Shocking video.

Totally agree. Appalling behaviour form his teammates. They should hang their heads in shame.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #780 on: February 17, 2020, 05:33:42 pm »
Marega should've swung for every supposed team 'mate' that tried to stop him there. Absolute c*nts the lot of them.

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #781 on: February 17, 2020, 05:39:15 pm »
What a brave man to do what he did, in the face of so much opposition.
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline dimwit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • this is what depression will do to you
« Reply #782 on: February 17, 2020, 06:24:43 pm »

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/17/football/germany-racism-leroy-kwadwo-wurzburger-kickers-preussen-munster-spt-intl/index.html

"(CNN)Football fans in Germany united on Sunday to chant "Nazis out" as a single fan who made monkey noises at a black player was identified and removed from the ground during a third tier match.
In the closing stages of Preussen Munster's match against Wurzburger Kickers, Kickers' Ghanaian defender Leroy Kwadwo stopped proceedings to point out the perpetrator in the stands.
The fan, who was sitting in Munster's main home stand, was promptly identified by his fellow supporters and then ejected from the stadium by stewards.

He has since been arrested, Munster confirmed."

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #783 on: February 17, 2020, 06:26:29 pm »
Marega should've swung for every supposed team 'mate' that tried to stop him there. Absolute c*nts the lot of them.

Were they not trying to calm him down?
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #784 on: February 17, 2020, 07:40:47 pm »
Were they not trying to calm him down?

They were trying to stop him from leaving the pitch, at no stage did any of them look as if they were calming him down. They should have left the pitch with him.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #785 on: February 17, 2020, 07:46:06 pm »
They were trying to stop him from leaving the pitch, at no stage did any of them look as if they were calming him down. They should have left the pitch with him.

Fair enough. I saw a Portuguese lad on twitter say they were trying to calm him down because the ref is a known dickhead and just took his word for it.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #786 on: February 17, 2020, 08:09:03 pm »
Fair enough. I saw a Portuguese lad on twitter say they were trying to calm him down because the ref is a known dickhead and just took his word for it.

There is actually a good interview from Gini with the journalist Darren Lewis on this subject. I will see if I can upload it later. He had some interesting things to say it.

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline Broad Spectrum

• Antibiotic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #788 on: February 21, 2020, 09:02:35 am »
If only they slapped teams who are found guilty of racists chants with a two year ban from Uefa competitions, that would get everyone talking. And those not in Europe, point deductions.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #789 on: March 10, 2020, 11:35:01 am »
Don’t know if this has been noticed

https://twitter.com/Harinder1977/status/1237142369310572560

Some serious shit
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #790 on: March 10, 2020, 11:41:29 am »

Some serious shit

That's utterly disgusting.

The fact they are claiming there is no CCTV either is a joke.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #791 on: March 10, 2020, 11:45:34 am »
I heard a story years ago about a BBC employee being thrown down the gangway for being out of his seat by United “security staff”. Sound like a bunch of shit 1970s bouncers, with badges to hide behind.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #792 on: March 10, 2020, 11:49:29 am »
I heard a story years ago about a BBC employee being thrown down the gangway for being out of his seat by United “security staff”. Sound like a bunch of shit 1970s bouncers, with badges to hide behind.

I've heard quite a few stories (from United fans too) about their security staff over the years.

Offline scouseman

• Legacy Fan
  • aspiring mod of RAWK
« Reply #793 on: March 31, 2020, 09:38:02 am »
just as I was going to bed last night there was a documentary about  Robbie Lyle from Arsenal Fan TV talking about football and its issues with racism.  it was on ITV1 at about 11pm last night called "Football fans under the skin". Well worth a watch and was a very powerful and insightful film.

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #794 on: May 12, 2020, 10:08:37 pm »

Offline SpartanTree. No deccies or lights.

• Legacy Fan
  • This is ANFIELD !!!
« Reply #795 on: May 12, 2020, 11:25:54 pm »

Some serious shit

Been removed - what was it about?
'Siempre es posible' - my eyes have seen the glory...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9OHC7lIfvk4

Physical death I do not fear, death of conscience is a sure death.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #796 on: May 13, 2020, 10:04:14 am »
Bravo Ian Wright.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsenal-legend-ian-wright-details-22009883

The c*nt was questioned by Police.

Handed himself in, but it seems like they knew who he was and he was going to get questioned anyway.  Just some random teenager in Ireland, would love to hear why he did it.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #797 on: May 13, 2020, 10:08:54 am »
Been removed - what was it about?

An 18 year old guy in Ireland sent a string of racist messages to Ian Wright - really horrible stuff.

Apparently he voluntarily presented himself to the local Garda station yesterday.

Offline SpartanTree. No deccies or lights.

• Legacy Fan
  • This is ANFIELD !!!
« Reply #798 on: May 13, 2020, 10:54:42 pm »
An 18 year old guy in Ireland sent a string of racist messages to Ian Wright - really horrible stuff.

Apparently he voluntarily presented himself to the local Garda station yesterday.

Thanks - saw the messages earlier today. 

Disgusting that a young person in this day and age has that attitude.
Wtf is wrong with some of these people?
'Siempre es posible' - my eyes have seen the glory...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9OHC7lIfvk4

Physical death I do not fear, death of conscience is a sure death.

Offline beardsleyismessimk1

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is for living, so live it
« Reply #799 on: May 15, 2020, 01:33:09 am »
Thanks - saw the messages earlier today. 

Disgusting that a young person in this day and age has that attitude.
Wtf is wrong with some of these people?

Especially when the English tarred Irish and blacks with same brush along with dogs
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.