Author Topic: Crystal Palace home  (Read 28025 times)

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
Re: Crystal Palace home
« Reply #80 on: May 12, 2021, 04:33:35 pm »
Will we have entry times? How far before the kick off?
Yes - 3 staggered entry times starting 90 mins before kick-off (3 hours for hospitality !) - only arrive at your allotted time to avoid delays.

Offline rk1

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #81 on: May 12, 2021, 06:24:17 pm »
After not receiving an email, decided to contact the ticket office and was pleased to find out that I was successful in the ballot for a change. Thank fuck for that. Cant wait to get back to the match

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #82 on: May 12, 2021, 06:28:08 pm »
Yes - 3 staggered entry times starting 90 mins before kick-off (3 hours for hospitality !) - only arrive at your allotted time to avoid delays.

Wow. Early! Can we choose our entry times? I normally get in 10 mins before kick off 😂

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #83 on: May 12, 2021, 06:39:27 pm »
Wow. Early! Can we choose our entry times? I normally get in 10 mins before kick off 😂
Finishing ya last bevvy in the Flat Iron ?

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #84 on: May 12, 2021, 06:44:49 pm »
Finishing ya last bevvy in the Flat Iron ?

Something like that 😂

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: May 13, 2021, 08:56:42 am »
Anyone able log in yet? form a queue or anything? I thought there was now a pre login queue? All i get under tickets is it saying to log in, enter username and p/w and then goes back to same thing saying to log in again on a loop. It's logged in though cos it says name up in top right and my account, can choose personal details, see membership, saved cards and the ballot entry. Ticket history is now greyed out though whch it wasnt yesterday! Can't say im very optimistic everythings goona be fine with this new site!

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: May 13, 2021, 08:59:50 am »
Anyone able log in yet? form a queue or anything? I thought there was now a pre login queue? All i get under tickets is it saying to log in, enter username and p/w and then goes back to same thing saying to log in again on a loop. It's logged in though cos it says name up in top right and my account, can choose personal details, see membership, saved cards and the ballot entry. Ticket history is now greyed out though whch it wasnt yesterday! Can't say im very optimistic everythings goona be fine with this new site!

Does the same for me mate. History been greyed out for 2 days, (probably updating the ballot results)

Maybe the login in to purchase thing will re-direct once the sale starts, but it's anybody's guess

Offline Istanbul Boy

• Main Stander
« Reply #87 on: May 13, 2021, 09:12:57 am »
In the queue now to be assigned a position at 10am

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #88 on: May 13, 2021, 09:16:15 am »
In the queue now to be assigned a position at 10am

Same here. Does this mean people can only use one device now?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #89 on: May 13, 2021, 09:23:40 am »
As for pre-checking membership before being allowed to join the queue . . . .

After joining queue myself, out of interest I have just logged in again on a different browser with another member details who doesn't qualify, and . . . . they've been put in the queue as well!

Offline Istanbul Boy

• Main Stander
« Reply #90 on: May 13, 2021, 09:25:30 am »
Is it definite that once a ticket (for this match) is purchased, it can't be transferred to someone in your "friends and family" using the new Distribute option.

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #91 on: May 13, 2021, 09:26:03 am »
How do you get in queue?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: May 13, 2021, 09:26:41 am »

After joining queue myself, out of interest I have just logged in again on a different browser with another member details who doesn't qualify, and . . . . they've been put in the queue as well!

Good to know they've improved things with the new system :lmao
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #94 on: May 13, 2021, 09:27:12 am »
Join queue by logging in and selecting Tickets

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #95 on: May 13, 2021, 09:27:48 am »
Is it definite that once a ticket (for this match) is purchased, it can't be transferred to someone in your "friends and family" using the new Distribute option.

Yes it is

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #96 on: May 13, 2021, 09:28:34 am »
Yeh, got it thanks

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: May 13, 2021, 09:28:36 am »

So basically nothing has changed, and anybody can still try their arm

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: May 13, 2021, 09:29:01 am »
So basically nothing has changed, and anybody can still try their arm

I don't think the game will be displayed to anyone not qualifying

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: May 13, 2021, 09:32:49 am »

Maybe not, but doesn't help with the load on their shite servers. I thought that this was one of the fundamental parts of the new system

Looks like anybody can login to the queue, and you can still try on multiple devices

So nothing has changed

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: May 13, 2021, 09:33:03 am »

But they can still clog up the queue trying by the sounds of it. Hopefully people learn quickly that it's not worth the bother.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: May 13, 2021, 09:49:53 am »
Unsurprising  ;D
YNWA.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #102 on: May 13, 2021, 09:55:21 am »
But they can still clog up the queue trying by the sounds of it. Hopefully people learn quickly that it's not worth the bother.
Don't understand this - why bother if you know you haven't been successful in the ballot ffs ?

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #103 on: May 13, 2021, 09:55:47 am »
“When Liverpool FC Queue Management begins, you will be assigned a random place in the queue (alongside everyone else who also arrives before Liverpool FC Queue Management begins).”

Is this just a new way of saying that nothing has changed, or am I reading it wrong ?!🙃🙃
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #104 on: May 13, 2021, 09:56:01 am »
Don't understand this - why bother if you know you haven't been successful in the ballot ffs ?

Same reason as always, they're hoping for a glitch in the system that allows them to buy tickets

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: May 13, 2021, 09:58:57 am »
“When Liverpool FC Queue Management begins, you will be assigned a random place in the queue (alongside everyone else who also arrives before Liverpool FC Queue Management begins).”

Is this just a new way of saying that nothing has changed, or am I reading it wrong ?!🙃🙃
Well supposedly the new system is random which the last one wasn't for people who knew the tricks.

Offline PHIL.

• Anny Roader
  • Unbearable
« Reply #106 on: May 13, 2021, 10:01:21 am »
33 mins with 1986 people in front of me.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #107 on: May 13, 2021, 10:03:14 am »
23 mins for me

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #108 on: May 13, 2021, 10:09:14 am »
I could do with free car park space.  Anyone done this yet?  I'm sure I read you can get one.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: May 13, 2021, 10:11:53 am »
I could do with free car park space.  Anyone done this yet?  I'm sure I read you can get one.

Yeah, I've done it. it's in a green box at the top of the page once you've basketed your tickets. Just add one to your basket.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #110 on: May 13, 2021, 10:12:13 am »
Yaaay ! - Kop 206
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 10:13:47 am by Thepooloflife »

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #111 on: May 13, 2021, 10:12:47 am »
Yeah, I've done it. it's in a green box at the top of the page once you've basketed your tickets. Just add one to your basket.

Do you need to provide car reg details when you do it?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: May 13, 2021, 10:13:42 am »
Why is the queue number not the same as the number of people ahead of you?

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: May 13, 2021, 10:13:49 am »
Kop 306

Offline jc68

• Main Stander
« Reply #114 on: May 13, 2021, 10:14:04 am »
Sorted - even managed to get my own seat. Pretty painless process
“If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just pop it in the net and we'll discuss your options afterwards.” Bill Shankly

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: May 13, 2021, 10:14:21 am »
Do you need to provide car reg details when you do it?

No, it just says to download the car park pass to your phone the same as your ticket. Unless you have to do it then, I've not tried yet.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #116 on: May 13, 2021, 10:14:23 am »

I'm guessing it's your original queue number when you went into the site. Mine hasn't changed but the people in front of me has

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #117 on: May 13, 2021, 10:14:31 am »
It'd working its' way down from that starting point

Edit - Ha, beat me to it Welshred !

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #118 on: May 13, 2021, 10:15:24 am »
F#ck me!
I must have been lucky as got in within 3 minutes and sorted. That is the first time I’ve ever had anything lower than “over an hour”.
Maybe it is random now or I logged in at the “sweet spot” time.
Good luck guys,hope you all get exactly what you want.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #119 on: May 13, 2021, 10:17:45 am »
That worked a treat to be honest