Author Topic: Newcastle - RIP Jamal Khashoggi; Free Salma al-Shehab  (Read 1916767 times)

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: General Newcastle United thread - Benitez on his way
« Reply #13760 on: June 24, 2019, 06:39:02 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/R1XqW2LGMNc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/R1XqW2LGMNc</a>

That guy has links to the shitrag.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13761 on: June 24, 2019, 06:43:18 pm »
Nah I don't think he'd do that. It's too much money to just piss away.

Well it's not like they haven't been generating income - he's just been thieving it.  That said, I think he's capable of anything.  St James' Park would be a great place to put a shopping centre and car park.  He could easily run that club into the ground and then sell it for a quid.  Trolling the Newcastle fans seems to give him some perverse pleasure so you honestly can't rule anything in or out.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #13762 on: June 24, 2019, 06:44:43 pm »
Well it's not like they haven't been generating income - he's just been thieving it.  That said, I think he's capable of anything.  St James' Park would be a great place to put a shopping centre and car park.  He could easily run that club into the ground and then sell it for a quid.  Trolling the Newcastle fans seems to give him some perverse pleasure so you honestly can't rule anything in or out.

You don't piss away millions of pounds to get back at a fan base. It's generating income because the supporters are still giving him money, once that stops he'll fuck off sharpish.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13763 on: June 24, 2019, 06:44:47 pm »
That guy has links to the shitrag.

I'm aware of this, which is why looking at his glum expression pleases me.  Can't stand the guy myself, but if you prefer I will delete the link.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #13764 on: June 24, 2019, 06:45:57 pm »
Imagine having a two time la liga league winning, European cup winning,two time UEFA/Europa winning, FA Cup winning, Coppa Italia winning manager at a club at the level that Newcastle is , and not doing all you can to keep him. I hope he can find a decent job that will give him a bit of money and a bit of patience. Cant see anything on horizon in terms of premierl league so he may just have to sit for a while if he wants to stay in country

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13765 on: June 24, 2019, 06:47:24 pm »
You don't piss away millions of pounds to get back at a fan base. It's generating income because the supporters are still giving him money, once that stops he'll fuck off sharpish.

He's not pissing away anything though.  It makes him money; it doesn't cost him any money.  Fan boycotts and relegation just means he makes a bit less money out of the club than he otherwise might do.  Frankly he's already sucked so much out of the club they're borderline on being uncompetitive, and I don't think he's going to stop.  He'll keep taking the cash regardless.

I can't see any circumstances under which he will fuck off, unless he chooses to go.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Mr_Shane

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13766 on: June 24, 2019, 06:47:32 pm »
Celtic?

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13767 on: June 24, 2019, 06:51:15 pm »

They don't need to have world wide support to put people off going into one of his many stores.

Reckon they do.  They'd struggle to arrange a boycott just of stores in the UK, and doesn't Ashley own stuff all over the world?

Stadium and merchandise boycotts will only hurt NUFC itself; long long before it hurts Ashley.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13768 on: June 24, 2019, 06:52:27 pm »
Celtic?

Thought that myself.  If there's one club that could really benefit from an experienced European manager it's Celtic.  He wouldn't have loads to spend but at least he'd be guaranteed funds to compete.

Popcorn's Art

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #13769 on: June 24, 2019, 06:54:34 pm »
'Rafa not actually told that the statement was going out by #nufc today. An exchange of emails was last contact between parties. First @rafabenitezweb and team knew about todays statement was a good friend ringing them to tell them it was on sky. Classy Very classy👏🏻'

^ from https://twitter.com/stevewraith/status/1143197783660253185?s=21
wow
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #13770 on: June 24, 2019, 06:59:44 pm »
Reckon they do.  They'd struggle to arrange a boycott just of stores in the UK, and doesn't Ashley own stuff all over the world?

Stadium and merchandise boycotts will only hurt NUFC itself; long long before it hurts Ashley.

There really is plenty that a large UK based fan base could do to really piss of a UK businessman who owns hundreds if not thousands of shops in the UK. Sports Direct have just bought Game too I believe. If this was Liverpool I’d like to think those stores wouldn’t have a moment peace for a little while, shit caused in shops, phone lines jammed, emails barraged etc
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13771 on: June 24, 2019, 07:02:00 pm »
He's not pissing away anything though.  It makes him money; it doesn't cost him any money.  Fan boycotts and relegation just means he makes a bit less money out of the club than he otherwise might do.  Frankly he's already sucked so much out of the club they're borderline on being uncompetitive, and I don't think he's going to stop.  He'll keep taking the cash regardless.

I can't see any circumstances under which he will fuck off, unless he chooses to go.
He is, if he can potentially sell the club for 150m/200m he's not gonna run it into the ground and sell it for a pound.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13772 on: June 24, 2019, 07:14:38 pm »
There really is plenty that a large UK based fan base could do to really piss of a UK businessman who owns hundreds if not thousands of shops in the UK. Sports Direct have just bought Game too I believe. If this was Liverpool I’d like to think those stores wouldn’t have a moment peace for a little while, shit caused in shops, phone lines jammed, emails barraged etc

Well I honestly don't know just how large the Newcastle fan base is in the UK.  I can't see them being anything more than an irritant.  Their main problem is Ashley has media support who are setting the narrative.  Any protest has to be in the context of changing that narrative and getting the real story across.  At this point that's more important than hitting him in the pocket.

He is, if he can potentially sell the club for 150m/200m he's not gonna run it into the ground and sell it for a pound.

No he's not going to run it into the ground - my point was that I wouldn't put it past him. 

As I said earlier, it's not like Hicks and Gillet.  Ashley isn't going to go bust if Newcastle fail.  And if he were going to sell Newcastle for that amount he would have done it years ago. 

It's not like the Venkys over at Blackburn.  Ashley isn't stupid.  I think it's personal.  He gets a kick out of this.

Popcorn's Art

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13773 on: June 24, 2019, 07:25:49 pm »
Thought that myself.  If there's one club that could really benefit from an experienced European manager it's Celtic.  He wouldn't have loads to spend but at least he'd be guaranteed funds to compete.

They've only recently appointed Lennon on a full time basis.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13774 on: June 24, 2019, 07:44:18 pm »
Come home now Rafa la'

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13775 on: June 24, 2019, 08:04:47 pm »
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13776 on: June 24, 2019, 08:19:21 pm »
They've only recently appointed Lennon on a full time basis.

Well that's why I thought it rather than said it.  ;D

Popcorn's Art

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13777 on: June 24, 2019, 08:21:04 pm »
I hope they don't get taken over, their fans don't deserve it. Ashley has fucked them over for years and the best they can come up with is a few banners and match walkouts. Not to mention their fans at Anfield are absolute c*nts every year.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #13778 on: June 24, 2019, 08:40:42 pm »
Come home now Rafa la'

We already have a manager.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline davealexred

• Anny Roader
« Reply #13779 on: June 24, 2019, 08:44:20 pm »
Just put a tenner on these to be relegated next year - hopefully a shrewd investment.

Offline lukeb1981

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13780 on: June 24, 2019, 08:45:55 pm »
They will appoint one of the usual British goons - probably Moyes . They will scab a few decent results and hover around mid table and you will have the likes of Keys and Gray spout out shite of how good they are and how Rafa was a troublemaker. Then Christmas will come and it will turn to shite like it always does and they will be back down in a relegation scrap but this time they will have s mongrel in charge who will not be able to dig them out of a hole .

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13781 on: June 24, 2019, 08:48:45 pm »

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13782 on: June 24, 2019, 08:51:27 pm »
Come home now Rafa la'

I love the guy & know you're half joking but fuck that.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
  • Love Firmino, hate bastards
« Reply #13783 on: June 24, 2019, 08:58:16 pm »
Klopp still coach, just pay him good money to sit in the dugout and be Rafa Benitez.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13784 on: June 24, 2019, 09:13:48 pm »
Rafa would sort our defence out
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13785 on: June 24, 2019, 09:15:19 pm »
Even Johhny Vaughan on Radio X was slagging Ashley off earlier. He actually said forget what Guardiola, Klopp and Poch did, Rafa getting them into 13th was the greatest achievement of the season.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13786 on: June 24, 2019, 09:15:59 pm »
Rafa would sort our defence out

If I said that...  :D

Realistically, assuming he doesn't pull that mercenary move and go to China, where does he land?

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13787 on: June 24, 2019, 09:21:47 pm »
If I said that...  :D

Realistically, assuming he doesn't pull that mercenary move and go to China, where does he land?

You probably wouldn’t be jesting  ;)

Hard to know with Rafa. His family seem to be at peace with him not being around a huge amount, judging by jobs he’s had, so wouldn’t rule anything out. He might fancy an easy year in China for megabucks, and that’s not remotely mercenary. He’s currently unemployed.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13788 on: June 24, 2019, 09:24:36 pm »
Players going to China are mercenaries IMO, managers not so much.

And Rafa least of all. He might actually be left alone to do his job there.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13789 on: June 24, 2019, 09:34:01 pm »
I love the guy & know you're half joking but fuck that.
I wasn't talking about the managers role, but surely a role could be found for Rafa.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13790 on: June 24, 2019, 09:35:40 pm »
I wasn't talking about the managers role, but surely a role could be found for Rafa.

Oh you are being serious....  ;D

Of course a role couldn’t be found for Rafa....of course.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13791 on: June 24, 2019, 09:37:01 pm »
Is the Garry Monk rumour a serious one? to be honest his career is echoing Pardew so makes a bit of sense

Offline Smellytrabs

• Sme-llytrabs....what are they feeding you? It's not your fault! Has an anus that looks like a *
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13792 on: June 24, 2019, 09:51:52 pm »
It's going to be nice to enjoy Newcastle getting beat again.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #13793 on: June 24, 2019, 09:54:37 pm »

Seriously, no. We have a manager capable enough don't get where you are even going with this...
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13794 on: June 24, 2019, 09:55:43 pm »
Come home now Rafa la'
Well his family does live in Liverpool and that's the closest he'll get to the job.

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #13795 on: June 24, 2019, 09:56:52 pm »
Newcastle letting Rafa walk is the dumbest thing since Love Island.

Ashley is a fucking cock  :D

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13796 on: June 24, 2019, 10:01:23 pm »
Seriously, no. We have a manager capable enough don't get where you are even going with this...

Agreed. There isn't a role for Rafa in any capacity at the club right now. He's too young to retire and an ambassador role isn't right for him at this time of his life.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #13797 on: June 24, 2019, 10:57:10 pm »
Agreed. There isn't a role for Rafa in any capacity at the club right now. He's too young to retire and an ambassador role isn't right for him at this time of his life.

The Spain job seems made for him. Fly in on weekends to scout matches; work on tactics at home

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13798 on: June 24, 2019, 11:21:41 pm »
Even Johhny Vaughan on Radio X was slagging Ashley off earlier. He actually said forget what Guardiola, Klopp and Poch did, Rafa getting them into 13th was the greatest achievement of the season.

No... No, it wasn't.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #13799 on: June 24, 2019, 11:24:38 pm »

'Benítez bows out after collision of control freaks at Newcastle':-

Manager’s Magpies love affair ends after years of dysfunctional dealings with the club’s owner Mike Ashley

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jun/24/rafael-benitez-control-freaks-newcastle-united-mike-ashley? - by Louise Taylor
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576