Author Topic: Hull City - Protest  (Read 69484 times)

Offline Rome-77

• Head case, more like! Wtf is wrong with me?
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Hull City - Protest
« Reply #440 on: April 27, 2015, 10:46:15 pm »

Offline MerseyParadise

• Kopite
  • Wool son of Scotty road 'arl fella
Re: Hull - The choice for supporters
« Reply #441 on: April 28, 2015, 12:06:22 am »
Good luck SOS , could a Picket of the club shop not be organised so we can have some kind of mass protest at home without people having to miss the game that they will most likely have paid well in advance for?
Insert obscure quote here

Offline MerseyParadise

• Kopite
  • Wool son of Scotty road 'arl fella
Re: Hull - The choice for supporters
« Reply #442 on: April 28, 2015, 12:08:25 am »
Well done all involved, this already has stimulated discussion and anything else is a bonus for me

Well in the Union, I have bought a kids ticket for tomorrow

Yea even Old Fat head had some very kind words for the protest... have to appreciate the irony of Sky covering ticket prices in a piece where they attempted to take the moral high ground... if they hadn't have invented football in 1992 and created a chasm at the top of the football pyramid we might not be suffering the prices we are now.
Insert obscure quote here

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #443 on: April 28, 2015, 02:02:45 am »
Good luck to everyone tomorrow. Hope it goes well and gets picked up and reported on by all the usual media channels.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline the 92A

• Alberto Incontidor. Peneus. Phantom Thread Locker. Mr Bus. But there'll be another one along soon enough. Almost as bad as Jim...
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #444 on: April 28, 2015, 09:24:35 am »
If this goes well brilliant piece of action, and well done to those organising it, really impressive just to try never mind pull it off.
Still Dreaming of a Harry Quinn

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #445 on: April 28, 2015, 09:43:56 am »
Is this on TV tonight? Be good to see our end empty
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #446 on: April 28, 2015, 09:53:42 am »
Is this on TV tonight? Be good to see our end empty

Not in the UK as far as I'm aware so hopefully there will be a stream of some sort. Might be more embarrassing for the empty seats to be seen in foreign countries
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #447 on: April 28, 2015, 10:26:27 am »
If this goes well brilliant piece of action, and well done to those organising it, really impressive just to try never mind pull it off.

Completely agree. Great piece of work.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Giovanni

• C'mon Chelsea!!! Stood on the Spyin Kop, the tricky bitch. Look out!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #448 on: April 28, 2015, 10:38:33 am »
Of course he cant support the protest.
If he doesn't support it fine, don't patronise us though.

Steve Bruce showed that you don't have to hide behind your paymaster.
cyas

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #449 on: April 28, 2015, 10:54:44 am »
I guess the best publicity these days is to somehow get a nice photo of the empty seats from a good vantage point in the Hull section on the side nearest the away end (a pretty vociferous lot thinking back to last year) and get all hands to try & get it trending on twatter. Sorry,probably teaching granny to suck eggs there.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #450 on: April 28, 2015, 10:59:15 am »
If he doesn't support it fine, don't patronise us though.

Steve Bruce showed that you don't have to hide behind your paymaster.

Bruce declined the opportunity to blame Hull and passed it off onto the Premier League. It's good that both commented on the cost to supporters. God only knows why people are bigging up Bruce and slagging off our own manager.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Offline archie

• bald. Our man in Moscow. And a bloody decent chap. MIA, last seen babysitting.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • you're due a duechers
« Reply #451 on: April 28, 2015, 11:27:44 am »

I see a load of people fuming on him over this on social media, but not sure what else he's meant to say, especially as he's still maybe not 100% comfortable keeping his job

Not to distract from this thread but it's sad that some are using this as a stick to beat the manager with.

I suppose, like ticket prices, it's a sign of the times.

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Vice Chair - Former Chair LFC S/Committee
« Reply #452 on: April 28, 2015, 11:31:03 am »
Don't get ahead of ourselves.

It is a 2,500 allocation - if we can get 500 that is a massive statement bearing in mind the speed and issues involved.

It won't be tumbleweeds but it should be noticeable.

The major point here is that we are showing our own support their power and also giving other Clubs the nudge to start doing similar.

Another small step.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #453 on: April 28, 2015, 11:32:13 am »
I don't see the point in starting Johnson personally....

Err...
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #454 on: April 28, 2015, 11:32:22 am »
well done to those who have organised this protest and gotbrought attention to it.

Hope the intention of it is made clear tonight and it has already been mentioned in various media outlets which is a bonus.

As for the match....hope we win! Any way will do....we need the result more than the performance right now.
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #455 on: April 28, 2015, 11:32:58 am »
This basically operating as the pre-match thread then?

No
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline LFC UNTIL THE MANAGER IS NO LONGER DESERVING OF MY SYMPATHY

• Everyone's shit. Especially me...Yeah! LFC for Life. He takes everything up to date and on the chin.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #456 on: April 28, 2015, 11:33:04 am »
Err...

Sorry, thought it was the match thread and I couldn't see another one.
@LFC4LIFENET

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #457 on: April 28, 2015, 11:33:24 am »
Don't get ahead of ourselves.

It is a 2,500 allocation - if we can get 500 that is a massive statement bearing in mind the speed and issues involved.

It won't be tumbleweeds but it should be noticeable.

The major point here is that we are showing our own support their power and also giving other Clubs the nudge to start doing similar.

Another small step.

I'd be surprised if you didn't have well over 500 going by the comments I've been seeing about people buying them.

Hopefully they're in decent sized pockets of seats, and that the ones who do go don't move around to fill up better located seats and that gives the impression of more being there.

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #458 on: April 28, 2015, 11:34:47 am »
A lot of people have put a lot of effort into this. Why would anyone think it's right the place to post about the match?
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline LFC UNTIL THE MANAGER IS NO LONGER DESERVING OF MY SYMPATHY

• Everyone's shit. Especially me...Yeah! LFC for Life. He takes everything up to date and on the chin.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #459 on: April 28, 2015, 11:38:39 am »
A lot of people have put a lot of effort into this. Why would anyone think it's right the place to post about the match?

Someone above me was talking about the match, I didn't see a match thread - so I assumed it was the match thread.

Obviously I was wrong, sorry again.

Can you point me in the right direction please?
@LFC4LIFENET

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #460 on: April 28, 2015, 11:50:33 am »
I don't think anyone has started one yet.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #461 on: April 28, 2015, 12:03:25 pm »

Monday 27 April 2015 at 11:43
For two years Spirit of Shankly has been at the forefront of a national campaign to get a fair deal on ticket prices for all football supporters.

From national demonstrations to public meetings and banners at matches, Spirit of Shankly has worked with “Spion Kop 1906” and with supporters organisations from Everton, Arsenal, Spurs, Manchester City, Manchester United and many others to get the message across.

This campaign steps up a gear on Tuesday night when we estimate that more than 500 seats will be empty in the Liverpool section of Hull City’s KC Stadium. Liverpool supporters have purchased concessionary tickets and will be staying away from the game.

This action has been achieved through co-operation between Spion Kop 1906, the organisers of away supporters’ coaches, Liverpool supporters’ websites and Spirit of Shankly. It has also required a financial commitment from the people participating in the protest. Many supporters have offered to make their own financial contribution to assist those who may not be able to afford this commitment and to support future actions.

Following this, Spirit of Shankly has launched a Campaign Fund that you can donate to via PayPal using payments@spiritofshankly.com and inserting “Campaign Fund” in the message box.*

Any contribution you can make, from £1 to the £10 price of a concessionary ticket for the Hull City fixture, will be gratefully received.

Your donations will be ring-fenced for the ticket price campaign, which has already resulted in a £200,000 “away fans’ initiative” at every Premier League club.

This is your campaign, please play your part and donate.

*To donate, visit www.paypal.com and use the Send option at the top. The process is self explanatory.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline ashleyrose-66

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Back on our perch!
« Reply #462 on: April 28, 2015, 12:08:41 pm »
I don't think anyone has started one yet.

I just did...

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=320964.0

If people want to talk formations, Balotelli, rumours of Yesil starting etc - head that way.  This thread is about the protest.

Offline BCCC

• Or B square
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blessed are the Cheesemakers
« Reply #463 on: April 28, 2015, 12:14:47 pm »
Union is massively involved in the TWG, which has reached the point of looking at match day prices for next season. I hope you can guess what our view is about the general admission prices?

Union looking to do what it can for all buying tickets.

Gave up on the original PTS scheme as soon as looked at it though. If you'd focused on saving that you wouldn't have the situation you have now, it opened up the flood gates for the whoppers with most money by wiping out loyalty overnight.
*****LFC Purveyors of fine football tradition since 1892*****

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #464 on: April 28, 2015, 12:21:01 pm »
Gave up on the original PTS scheme as soon as looked at it though. If you'd focused on saving that you wouldn't have the situation you have now, it opened up the flood gates for the whoppers with most money by wiping out loyalty overnight.

Club were intent on that no doubt to open out to more visitors who spend more at the ground.

The whole confidence trick of the Membership is being reviewed by the Club.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #465 on: April 28, 2015, 12:22:30 pm »
I'd be surprised if you didn't have well over 500 going by the comments I've been seeing about people buying them.

Hopefully they're in decent sized pockets of seats, and that the ones who do go don't move around to fill up better located seats and that gives the impression of more being there.
Yep. And those who do go that are basically sympathetic to the boycott but are going anyway either through not wanting to miss the match or not realising until after adult tickets were bought (both understandable) can still help by moving to a relatively fuller area if they find themselves in a relatively emptier area.

Incidentally, probably goes without saying, but even any regulars who attend because they fundamentally don't agree with the boycott should have their views respected. Might not understand it, but it can't become a divisive thing. We're all Reds at the end of the day.

Working in London today. See you outside 30 Gloucester Place.

Offline Rome-77

• Head case, more like! Wtf is wrong with me?
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #466 on: April 28, 2015, 12:23:07 pm »

Offline BCCC

• Or B square
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blessed are the Cheesemakers
« Reply #467 on: April 28, 2015, 12:26:36 pm »
Club were intent on that no doubt to open out to more visitors who spend more at the ground.

Exactly and SOS sat back and let that happen.
*****LFC Purveyors of fine football tradition since 1892*****

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #468 on: April 28, 2015, 12:56:26 pm »
I know some people say respect all views, but I dunno, I see those going tonight as scabs.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #469 on: April 28, 2015, 01:01:52 pm »
I know some people say respect all views, but I dunno, I see those going tonight as scabs.
We'll have to agree to disagree there mate. Think of the best way to get more numbers on board in the future and what approach that should be. People can be persuaded. You don't get far dictating to.

Offline bunjibloomer

• Anny Roader
  • Carry on down to Jiggytown
« Reply #470 on: April 28, 2015, 01:04:11 pm »
Well done to all involved. The problem is starting to get more and more into the media, spotlighting the problem which is great.

Some excellent points made about the cost of reducing away tickets for all on TAW's latest offering, which goes to show it's a drop in the ocean compared to the figures bandied around for tv rights in the whole. Scandalous stuff what fans are expected to fork out to watch a game of footy, not alone travel etc!!!

Best of luck to all protesting. Hopefully this gives the campaign a big boost into the spotlight. YNWA
My Family and The Redmen are my loves.
Max and Lucas, stay happy and be kind, and the World will be your oyster.
YNWA
JFT96
NEVER BUY THE s*n
Where were you in Madrid? ******
Twitter - @bunjibloomer

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #471 on: April 28, 2015, 01:06:38 pm »
We'll have to agree to disagree there mate. Think of the best way to get more numbers on board in the future and what approach that should be. People can be persuaded. You don't get far dictating to.

Yeah I'm not going to give anyone dogs abuse for going, it's only my opinion. I just feel that there's a bigger picture and it's selfish (but in some cases understandable) to not join in the effort for your fellow man.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #472 on: April 28, 2015, 01:18:27 pm »
Yeah I'm not going to give anyone dogs abuse for going, it's only my opinion. I just feel that there's a bigger picture and it's selfish (but in some cases understandable) to not join in the effort for your fellow man.
Fair enough. I think we're roughly in agreement then. Just think scab is an emotive word and not one that applies tonight in any way.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 01:20:48 pm by Red_Mist »

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #473 on: April 28, 2015, 01:30:10 pm »
I wondered if people will move around and spread out too  :-\ Hopefully not or that it is still noticeable.
We are a team of one half.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #474 on: April 28, 2015, 01:37:42 pm »
I remember Man City fans doing a similar boycott at Arsenal a couple of years ago, Arsenal charged £35 for aways for some games, but charged City £62.
#Sausages

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #475 on: April 28, 2015, 01:40:59 pm »
Definitely should have targeted the Chelsea game. As unacceptable as it is, the mark up is largely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. The cost of away tickets across the board are extortionate and the Chelsea game would have given maximum exposure. No question it would really have grabbed peoples attention far more in comparison to a non televised, largely meaningless game.

I've seen this highlighted by people an awful lot, overlooking the fact that it will be live around the world. It's only the UK broadcasters generally, that are not legally allowed to televise this match.

Do you think the clubs and the sponsors and the PL themselves will be aware of the global exposure this will get as a result, if successful? Of course they will.

And as has been stated endless times now - it's a first step. Hopefully one of many. But you don't pick a fight you're likely to lose as a first step, or you risk pulling the plug on any support you had before you've even started.
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #476 on: April 28, 2015, 01:49:01 pm »
Exactly and SOS sat back and let that happen.

Yeah, that's right. Sat back.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #477 on: April 28, 2015, 01:51:58 pm »

I sincerely hope it's being reviewed, because quite honestly it's being mis-sold as it stands.

Anyway, that's for another thread.
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #478 on: April 28, 2015, 02:00:48 pm »
Live in the USA on NBCSN at 2:45 PM eastern

Hull City vs Liverpool International Coverage

Albania   SuperSport Kosova 1
Algeria   beIN Sports Arabia 11 HD, beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia, beIN Sports Arabia 1 HD
Angola   SuperSport 3 Africa
Argentina   DIRECTV Play Latin America
Australia   Fox Sports Play, Foxtel Play, Fox Sports 3 Australia
Azerbaijan   AZTV
Bahamas   SportsMax 2
Bahrain   beIN Sports Arabia 11 HD, beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia, beIN Sports Arabia 1 HD
Bangladesh   Star Sports 4 Asia
Barbados   SportsMax 2
Belarus   Belarus 5
Belgium   Sporting 2
Benin   SuperSport 3 Africa
Bermuda   SportsMax 2
Bhutan   Star Sports 4 Asia
Bosnia And Herzegovina   SportKlub 2 Serbia
Botswana   SuperSport 3 Africa
Brazil   FOX Sports 1 Brasil
Brunei   Fox Sports Malaysia, Fox Sports Brunei
Bulgaria   Diema Sport
Burkina Faso   SuperSport 3 Africa
Burundi   SuperSport 3 Africa
Cambodia   CTH Cable Thai Holdings
Cameroon   SuperSport 3 Africa
Canada   Sportsnet World, Sportsnet World Now
Cape Verde   SuperSport 3 Africa
Cayman Islands   SportsMax 2
Central African Republic   SuperSport 3 Africa
Chad   beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia, beIN Sports Arabia 11 HD, SuperSport 3 Africa, beIN Sports Arabia 1 HD
Chile   DIRECTV Play Latin America
China   QQ Sports Live, Ssports Live Streaming, LeTV
Colombia   DIRECTV Play Latin America
Comoros   SuperSport 3 Africa
Congo   SuperSport 3 Africa
Congo DR   SuperSport 3 Africa
Costa Rica   Sky Mexico
Cote D'Ivoire   SuperSport 3 Africa
Croatia   Sportklub 2 Croatia
Cyprus   Cytavision Sports+HD, Cytavision Sports+1
Czech Republic   DIGI Sport 1
Denmark   Viaplay Denmark, TV3+ HD
Djibouti   beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia, SuperSport 3 Africa, beIN Sports Arabia 1 HD, beIN Sports Arabia 11 HD
Dominican Republic   SportsMax 2, Sky Mexico
Ecuador   DIRECTV Play Latin America
Egypt   beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia, beIN Sports Arabia 1 HD, beIN Sports Arabia 11 HD
El Salvador   Sky Mexico
Equatorial Guinea   SuperSport 3 Africa
Eritrea   SuperSport 3 Africa
Estonia   Belarus 5
Ethiopia   SuperSport 3 Africa
Finland   MTV Sport 1, Katsomo
France   Foot+
Gabon   SuperSport 3 Africa
Gambia   SuperSport 3 Africa
Ghana   SuperSport 3 Africa
Greece   OTE Sport 1
Guatemala   Sky Mexico
Guinea   SuperSport 3 Africa
Guinea-Bissau   SuperSport 3 Africa
Honduras   Sky Mexico
Hong Kong   620 PLTV (now Sports), Now 621
Hungary   Digi Sport 1
Iceland   Stöð 2 Sport 2
India   Star Sports HD 4, Star Sports 4 Asia
Indonesia   beIN Sports 3 Premier League HD, Orange TV Indonesia
International   LFCTV GO, TalkSport Radio World
Iran   beIN Sports Arabia 11 HD, beIN Sports Arabia 1 HD, beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia
Iraq   beIN Sports Arabia 1 HD, beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia, beIN Sports Arabia 11 HD
Ireland   BBC Radio 5 Live
Israel   Sport 1
Jamaica   SportsMax 2
Japan   J Sports 4
Jordan   beIN Sports Arabia 11 HD, beIN Sports Arabia 1 HD, beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia
Kazakhstan   Sport Plus
Kenya   SuperSport 3 Africa
Korea Republic   SBS ESPN Korea
Kosovo   SuperSport Kosova 1
Kuwait   beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia, beIN Sports Arabia 11 HD, beIN Sports Arabia 1 HD
Laos   CTH Cable Thai Holdings
Latvia   Belarus 5
Lebanon   beIN Sports Arabia 11 HD, beIN Sports Arabia 1 HD, beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia
Lesotho   SuperSport 3 Africa
Liberia   SuperSport 3 Africa
Libya   beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia, beIN Sports Arabia 1 HD, beIN Sports Arabia 11 HD
Lithuania   Belarus 5
Macao   Ssports Live Streaming
Macedonia   SportKlub 2 Serbia
Madagascar   SuperSport 3 Africa
Malawi   SuperSport 3 Africa
Malaysia   Fox Sports Malaysia
Maldives   Star Sports 4 Asia
Mali   SuperSport 3 Africa
Malta   GO Sports
Mauritania   beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia, beIN Sports Arabia 1 HD, beIN Sports Arabia 11 HD
Mauritius   SuperSport 3 Africa
Mexico   Planeta Fútbol, Sky Mexico
Montenegro   SportKlub 2 Serbia
Morocco   beIN Sports Arabia 1 HD, beIN Sports Arabia 11 HD, beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia
Mozambique   SuperSport 3 Africa
Myanmar   Skynet Myanmar
Namibia   SuperSport 3 Africa
Nepal   Star Sports 4 Asia
Netherlands   Fox Sports 4
New Zealand   PremierLeaguePass
Nicaragua   Sky Mexico
Niger   SuperSport 3 Africa
Nigeria   SuperSport 3 Africa, SuperSport 3 Nigeria
Norway   TV2 Sumo, TV2 Sport Premium
Oman   beIN Sports Arabia 1 HD, beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia, beIN Sports Arabia 11 HD
Pakistan   Star Sports 4 Asia
Palestinian Territory   beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia, beIN Sports Arabia 11 HD, beIN Sports Arabia 1 HD
Panama   Sky Mexico
Peru   DIRECTV Play Latin America
Philippines   PremierLeaguePass, beIN Sports 3 Premier League HD
Poland   Canal+ Family / HD, Belarus 5
Portugal   Benfica TV Portugal
Puerto Rico   SportsMax 2
Qatar   beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia, beIN Sports Arabia 1 HD, beIN Sports Arabia 11 HD
Romania   Eurosport Romania
Russia   Sport Plus, NTV+ Sport Online, Belarus 5, NTV+ Football 3
Rwanda   SuperSport 3 Africa
Sao Tome And Principe   SuperSport 3 Africa
Saudi Arabia   beIN Sports Arabia 11 HD, beIN Sports Arabia 1 HD, beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia
Senegal   SuperSport 3 Africa
Serbia   SuperSport Kosova 1, SportKlub 2 Serbia
Seychelles   SuperSport 3 Africa
Sierra Leone   SuperSport 3 Africa
Singapore   102 (HD) mio Stadium
Slovakia   DIGI Sport 1
Slovenia   Sportklub 2 Slovenia
Somalia   beIN Sports Arabia 1 HD, beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia, beIN Sports Arabia 11 HD
South Africa   SuperSport 3, SuperSport Maximo 2, SuperSport 3 Africa
South Sudan   beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia, SuperSport 3 Africa, beIN Sports Arabia 1 HD, beIN Sports Arabia 11 HD
Spain   Canal+ Fútbol / HD, Gol Stadium
Sri Lanka   Star Sports 4 Asia
Sudan   beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia, beIN Sports Arabia 11 HD, beIN Sports Arabia 1 HD
Swaziland   SuperSport 3 Africa
Sweden   Viaplay Sweden, Viasat Fotboll / HD
Syria   beIN Sports Arabia 1 HD, beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia, beIN Sports Arabia 11 HD
Taiwan   PremierLeaguePass
Tanzania   SuperSport 3 Africa
Thailand   CTH Cable Thai Holdings
Togo   SuperSport 3 Africa
Tunisia   beIN Sports Arabia 11 HD, beIN Sports Arabia 1 HD, beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia
Turkey   Dsmart Isteizle Live, Lig TV 3
Uganda   SuperSport 3 Africa
Ukraine   Belarus 5, Futbol 1
United Arab Emirates   beIN Sports Arabia 1 HD, beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia, beIN Sports Arabia 11 HD
United Kingdom   BBC Radio 5 Live
United States   Westwood One Sports, NBC Sports Live Extra, SiriusXM FC, NBCSN
Uruguay   DIRECTV Play Latin America
Venezuela   DIRECTV Play Latin America
Vietnam   K +1
Virgin Islands, British   SportsMax 2
Yemen   beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia, beIN Sports Arabia 1 HD, beIN Sports Arabia 11 HD
Zambia   SuperSport 3 Africa
Zimbabwe   SuperSport 3 Africa
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #479 on: April 28, 2015, 02:11:02 pm »
Fair enough. I think we're roughly in agreement then. Just think scab is an emotive word and not one that applies tonight in any way.

Exactly and people using that word to fans who happen to go to Hull tonight should be extremely fucking careful who they say it to.

Was talking to a load of scousers on Smethwick station after the game on Saturday about the protest, and I'm taking about lads who go EVERYWHERE, home, away and Europe and have done for hundreds and hundreds of games.  Some of these lads are going on tonight and do understand and respect what SOS are trying to achieve tonight.

But one thing is certain, if that word 'Scab' gets banded around at people fists will be flying. To compare a fan going to Hull tonight against a strike breaking miner is wrong on so many levels.