Author Topic: Filmstars dont die  (Read 1528 times)

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Filmstars dont die
« on: May 4, 2018, 06:55:52 pm »
In Liverpool . Worth a visit ?
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
Re: Filmstars dont die
« Reply #1 on: May 4, 2018, 07:14:24 pm »
Yes, watched it a few days ago. Very moving.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: May 4, 2018, 07:30:34 pm »
Yes, watched it a few days ago. Very moving.

cheers mate. were showing in my neighbourhood tomorrow afternoon and a slow/moving is right up my alley then. Any  local filmage/reference ?
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #3 on: May 4, 2018, 07:43:13 pm »
cheers mate. were showing in my neighbourhood tomorrow afternoon and a slow/moving is right up my alley then. Any  local filmage/reference ?

It's character driven so not big on external shots. The film was shot in Liverpool and Pinewood Studios, and includes scenes shot at Huskisson St (as London), Ye Cracke, Philharmonic Dining Rooms (as a London pub) and Liverpool Playhouse.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: May 4, 2018, 07:47:48 pm »
It's character driven so not big on external shots. The film was shot in Liverpool and Pinewood Studios, and includes scenes shot at Huskisson St (as London), Ye Cracke, Philharmonic Dining Rooms (as a London pub) and Liverpool Playhouse.

sounds good ! watched 51st state or whats its called on re-run the other day, and I guess age its playing its part, but think i prefer character acting compared to a red shirt these days ,-)

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: May 5, 2018, 12:51:46 pm »
Yes it's a good one.

When he goes out to buy some health food he should have gone to The Happy Nuthouse on Whitechapel (on the corner with Richmond Street) - but I suppose that would have cost a lot to recreate

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/07/1d/50/071d50e4dc60026b45d6e219a919bb0b.jpg