Author Topic: Which inactive poster...  (Read 575889 times)

Offline Raul!

• No nude LFC topics - Sir Raul la di Dah of Coverpoint - Imminently Female
  • Legacy Fan
  • My nipples explode with delight
Re: Which inactive poster...
« Reply #4880 on: July 16, 2018, 10:30:06 am »
I want Grifter to be ranting again.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #4881 on: July 16, 2018, 11:15:01 am »
I want Grifter to be ranting again.
he might not appreciate the name change though. Nice idea and opens up all sorts of avatar possibilities ;)

Offline Scaryscouse

• Purveyor of shite english lager
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nice packet of Crunchy Nut you got here
« Reply #4882 on: July 17, 2018, 01:59:29 am »
Even all these years later when I re read Grifter's posts, they are every bit as funny as the first time. That guy had a gift. I've asked before, what happened to him, was he banned?
I remember years ago doing the fart with your fingers pointed like a gun.

I did it to my brother, I had a dressing gown on.

Instead of farting I shat on the floor - my brother thought I was demented.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #4883 on: July 17, 2018, 02:07:10 pm »
i still have the PDF's somewhere of all his rants, a brilliant go to when you want a laugh

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4884 on: July 17, 2018, 11:13:35 pm »
Even all these years later when I re read Grifter's posts, they are every bit as funny as the first time. That guy had a gift. I've asked before, what happened to him, was he banned?
No, he's not banned mate. Just disappeared.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #4885 on: July 18, 2018, 02:13:17 am »
No, he's not banned mate. Just disappeared.

I used to think Grifter was you mate

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #4886 on: July 18, 2018, 07:05:50 am »
I thought he was funny?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4887 on: July 18, 2018, 07:06:20 am »
Runs and hides ;D
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4888 on: July 18, 2018, 08:39:00 am »
Nah he's Sabu Pundit, which is why it takes him so much time to write anything, anywhere.....!

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #4889 on: July 18, 2018, 12:58:03 pm »

He's a Zimmer not a Grifter. :P

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #4890 on: July 20, 2018, 03:39:43 pm »
He's a Zimmer not a Grifter. :P

;D

Talking of Grifters.Christ they were heavy.Anyway,saw this pic t'other t'day

Remember when you were a kid and did this? You can bet any money the only time you ever get under the ramp,thats the day the fattest fucker on your estate gets told to get out the house by his mam to get some air.And the fat fucking heffalump gets out his Grifter(bought for him as its the only bike to support his fat arse) rides up the ramp,snaps the wardrobe doors in half and then smashes your ribs to bits as he rides over you like Godzilla trudging through Japan in Doc Martens ;D

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4891 on: July 20, 2018, 03:52:12 pm »
Was just searching to see what that mad fucker Kaiser has been up to, and seen earlier in the thread that he's a politician in Norway now?! Is that bollocks or what?

Sorry for the late reply. He was posting on OnTheKop when I was (I stopped going on there for a year because of him and he killed the website with his shit - my parting words were fuck off c*nt) he was elected as a local councillor or something where he lives in Norway about 2 years ago. He had all these grand ideas, in the way of most dictators, I got the impression he fancied going for national politics.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #4892 on: July 20, 2018, 04:06:01 pm »
;D

Remember when you were a kid and did this? You can bet any money the only time you ever get under the ramp,thats the day the fattest fucker on your estate gets told to get out the house by his mam to get some air.And the fat fucking heffalump gets out his Grifter(bought for him as its the only bike to support his fat arse) rides up the ramp,snaps the wardrobe doors in half and then smashes your ribs to bits as he rides over you like Godzilla trudging through Japan in Doc Martens ;D

Like my good self?!

That is a cracking pic Capon, Chopper heaven!

Offline Daniel Cabbaggio

• Roughage
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pass and move, keep it simple = 19 & 6
    • www.redandwhitekop.com
« Reply #4893 on: July 20, 2018, 04:09:35 pm »
Dave and el camp
YNWA

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #4894 on: July 20, 2018, 04:40:28 pm »
Like my good self?!

That is a cracking pic Capon, Chopper heaven!

Zilt tearing up the upper Midwest in the States!
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4895 on: July 20, 2018, 05:17:35 pm »
;D

Our kid had one of these, he could do massive jumps on it, he used to jump over about 20 kids or something daft like that

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #4896 on: July 20, 2018, 06:36:04 pm »
Our kid had one of these, he could do massive jumps on it, he used to jump over about 20 kids or something daft like that

Ha Pretty much everyone had a raleigh back then eh.My first was a Raleigh Striker before getting a burner

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4897 on: July 20, 2018, 06:42:55 pm »
I had forgotten the Raleigh Burner... I had one... the foam round the cross bar was great protection for your bollocks.
W

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #4898 on: July 20, 2018, 07:39:01 pm »
I had forgotten the Raleigh Burner... I had one... the foam round the cross bar was great protection for your bollocks.
haha Pretty much everyone had one round ours.It was either the white and blue team version or the gold tuff version.Both with Skyway Tuff II mag wheels.Fucking boss bikes

Currently stripping one down to re-paint army green with black forks and black skyway mags

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #4899 on: July 20, 2018, 07:50:23 pm »
Ha Pretty much everyone had a raleigh back then eh.My first was a Raleigh Striker before getting a burner

My first was a Boxer. My older brother got the Strika. Our neighbour had the Grifter and another kid had a Chopper. Happy days.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #4900 on: July 20, 2018, 07:59:29 pm »
My first was a Boxer. My older brother got the Strika. Our neighbour had the Grifter and another kid had a Chopper. Happy days.

..and out of context this would describe cycles.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #4901 on: July 20, 2018, 08:01:12 pm »

Loved the boxer.Was pretty much the same as my Strika(Corkys spellin is correct) but without the suspension thing on top of forks.The colour was boss

Ended up getting in mongoose and kuwahara etc when i got older but raleigh owned it back then

Go for a fortune now the old raleigh bikes

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4902 on: July 20, 2018, 09:25:08 pm »

Same here. A hand me down from my brother like everything I possessed for the first ten years or so though.

Offline PeterJM

• The Queens Drive Dodger. Has a reckless appetite for meat
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4903 on: July 20, 2018, 09:43:26 pm »
I had a Raleigh burner xl that had a red and white frame.I wish I still had it now.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4904 on: July 20, 2018, 09:53:25 pm »
Who remembers the Tomahawk?

Offline PeterJM

• The Queens Drive Dodger. Has a reckless appetite for meat
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4905 on: July 20, 2018, 09:54:28 pm »
Who remembers the Tomahawk?
Was that like the chopper but smaller?

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #4906 on: July 20, 2018, 09:55:27 pm »

Yeah.

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #4907 on: July 20, 2018, 09:55:59 pm »
I had sisters, too, so there were Raleigh 18s and Triumph 20s in the house.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4908 on: July 20, 2018, 09:59:42 pm »

Yes thats the one

Someone has two Burners on ebay Red and Yellow burner for £365 and a blue and yellow Tuff burner for £550

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #4909 on: July 20, 2018, 10:05:16 pm »
..and out of context this would describe cycles.
;D
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #4910 on: July 20, 2018, 10:08:10 pm »
Yes thats the one

Someone has two Burners on ebay Red and Yellow burner for £365 and a blue and yellow Tuff burner for £550
Some raleigh choppers goin for 2 an a half grand

if you wanna invest,go for a Schwinn Stingray Chopper Bike(Beach Cruise)

pick one up cheap before they boom

Offline Licky

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #4911 on: July 27, 2018, 11:50:34 pm »
Whatever happened to Gala, from ‘Gala’s venomous snake’ thread
They have translated from Halmstads to Malmo, to Orebo to Neuchatel Xamax, to the Swiss national team, so I find the question insulting.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4912 on: July 27, 2018, 11:54:50 pm »

The clue is in the title...
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Slightly Less Mediocre Baron Bennekov

• SNITCH. Has a wotsit the size of a wasp sting. McManaman (doo doooby doo doo!) Mentally slow due to being on RAWK too much.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll see it when you believe it!
« Reply #4913 on: July 28, 2018, 04:46:43 pm »

His posts had a certain bite to them.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4914 on: July 28, 2018, 04:50:47 pm »
Maybe he went to the Rattle? ;D ohfuckoff :wave

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #4915 on: July 28, 2018, 10:04:41 pm »
Funny how we were talking aboot bmxs and snakes and theres a Diamondback rattlesnake

What a beautiful moment.Feels marvelous to be a part of something so heartwarming that only happens once in a lifetime

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #4916 on: July 28, 2018, 11:09:09 pm »
Where is Mouth, has anyone heard or seen sight of him on twitter or elsewhere?
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #4917 on: July 29, 2018, 12:33:22 am »
Not a clue Gully.Asked a few people an not a sausage

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4918 on: July 29, 2018, 02:44:14 am »
I've got a theory about Mouth...

He posted about him being involved in his sisters dodgy deal to get a brand new BMW, and soon after he disappeared off here. Obviously he's someone's bitch in Walton due to his family ties....i rest my case m'lord.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4919 on: July 29, 2018, 02:45:35 am »
Grifter and a mag burner (white with black wheels) [emoji7]