Author Topic: Our fantastic away support  (Read 1519442 times)

Offline monkeyharris

• Best Monkey In Show
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Our fantastic away support
« Reply #8480 on: November 3, 2018, 09:20:36 pm »
Bit 50/50 today
I'm blaming the ground but was hard to get consistent singing going across the whole end
But.. After we scored and until they did, we were pretty boss. The 5 minute Virgil song was brilliant
I was in the seat right next to them so was some quality aggression between us both especially when we scored.
Some massive teds in their support with the usual anti us shite.. But enough reds in voice to point out their lack of originality /soccer am bollocks that I think had a few of them thinking 🙂
Proud of my mate who in a quiet moment between goals gave it full cockernee Emery aaaaat.. 😁
+6 ticket exchange

Offline monkeyharris

• Best Monkey In Show
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8481 on: November 3, 2018, 10:14:20 pm »
And whilst I remember one absolute massive whopper in their end seriously after the have you ever seen gerrard win the league /slip shite held up three fingers to my five to tell me how many times Arsenal had won the "Premier league" 🤦‍♂️
Football really started in 92
« Last Edit: November 3, 2018, 11:08:51 pm by monkeyharris »
+6 ticket exchange

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #8482 on: November 4, 2018, 10:16:35 am »
Also have to mention the massive prick in our end going on about immigrants and kebab shops. Pleased to say he was told to pack it in.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #8483 on: November 4, 2018, 11:27:07 am »
Also have to mention the massive prick in our end going on about immigrants and kebab shops. Pleased to say he was told to pack it in.

You have to wander what these people eat after a night out?

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #8484 on: November 4, 2018, 11:39:10 am »

Pizza mate. Good old English pizza.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8485 on: November 4, 2018, 05:54:49 pm »
He'll be eating kebabs, he just can't understand why every time he buys one it's immigrants working there, putting all their foreign muck in our English food. But he still demands extra of everything anyway. Most of it falls out his mouth as he eats it walking home, so at least he feeds the pigeons.  :)
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Online vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #8486 on: November 4, 2018, 07:44:44 pm »
He'll be eating kebabs, he just can't understand why every time he buys one it's immigrants working there, putting all their foreign muck in our English food. But he still demands extra of everything anyway. Most of it falls out his mouth as he eats it walking home, so at least he feeds the pigeons.  :)

Nature at its best
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #8487 on: November 4, 2018, 07:46:47 pm »

Kebab meat being fed to pigeons?  It’s the circle of life!

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8488 on: November 4, 2018, 08:05:13 pm »
Kebab meat being fed to pigeons?  It’s the circle of life!

Akuma Matata
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #8489 on: November 4, 2018, 08:19:36 pm »
Akuma Matata

With salad and chilli sauce?

Offline VickyR27

• Boys Pen
« Reply #8490 on: November 4, 2018, 10:09:16 pm »
We can all just fuck it off after we win the league and go and watch cricket instead
Watch Cricket ?? Think I'd rather watch paint dry!
VickyR27 - Up the Reds

Offline VickyR27

• Boys Pen
« Reply #8491 on: November 4, 2018, 10:10:36 pm »
Wouldn’t mind finding out.
me either!
VickyR27 - Up the Reds

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8492 on: November 24, 2018, 05:23:25 pm »
Sounded great today. Well in.

Offline Perham

• Effes v2.0 - RAWK's Official Dog Snogger!
  • Legacy Fan
  • All is well
« Reply #8493 on: November 24, 2018, 08:27:25 pm »
Good to hear the VVD chant today
if I came home to allison in bed with my wife I'd ask him to phone Virgil to see if he wanted to pop round too.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #8494 on: November 24, 2018, 09:01:41 pm »
My god were ye fucking brilliant today, another one where I was envious all game I wasn't in the middle of it all. Well in the travelling Kop.

He's our centre half, he's our number 4.....
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8495 on: November 24, 2018, 09:45:45 pm »
Good to hear the VVD chant today
My god were ye fucking brilliant today, another one where I was envious all game I wasn't in the middle of it all. Well in the travelling Kop.

He's our centre half, he's our number 4.....

It was so loud on the Telly.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8496 on: November 24, 2018, 11:09:46 pm »
Brilliiant banners today in the away end about Scudamore.

Well done travelling Kop. :scarf
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #8497 on: November 24, 2018, 11:24:20 pm »
Brilliiant banners today in the away end about Scudamore.

Well done travelling Kop. :scarf

Our political voice far outweighs our singing voice in both impact and originality.

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8498 on: November 24, 2018, 11:36:31 pm »
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Offline monkeyharris

• Best Monkey In Show
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8499 on: November 24, 2018, 11:44:08 pm »
Wasn’t the best but wasn’t the worst today
Chopper calls that right above..fair fucking play to those who organised that. Everything that makes our fanbase better than every other teams in the UK encapsulated in that banner
I was behind it so hadn’t clocked it fully

Had a few tourists in front but most around wanting to sing

Fucking madness getting in. We’ve all tumbled by now they don’t serve us ale before the game or at half time so most arriving late. The stewards without a clue how to organise a late arrival and more concerned with trying to pat us all down than getting everyone into an orderly queue. What are they expecting to find seriously..knives? Pyro? Booze?
Serve us booze before and 1. You’ll make some money and 2. You’ll not force us all into that oddfellows round the corner where we have to q 10 deep at the bar...and we’ll get in earlier too
Small town idiots

+6 ticket exchange

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #8500 on: November 25, 2018, 12:57:00 am »
I've always found the Southern games shite being honest. I  went today and it was my first away in this country for moons. I always use to prefer Villa or City away and Newcastle was always good too.   

I was with me Da today and he only gets his hip flask out at half time. Proper Dad and Lad day today .  Me and him are gettin back into it.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #8501 on: November 25, 2018, 01:08:49 am »
I've always found the Southern games shite being honest. I  went today and it was my first away in this country for moons. I always use to prefer Villa or City away and Newcastle was always good too.   

I was with me Da today and he only gets his hip flask out at half time. Proper Dad and Lad day today .  Me and him are gettin back into it.

I remember thumbing it to Newcastle in the late 80's. Ended up in a working mens club cos it was the cheapest place for a pint. They had a raffle and one of our lads wins it. he had to go on stage to collect the prize and then says he is from Liverpool which is followed by the locals lashing bottles at the stage.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8502 on: November 25, 2018, 03:36:39 am »

I’m going to the Napoli game with my dad and he’s 82 :D

It should defo be in The End’s “in” column in the next issue (if it was still going like)
- Going the match with ya da

Offline JimmyRangles

• Kemlynite
« Reply #8503 on: November 25, 2018, 04:06:51 am »

It should defo be in The End’s “in” column in the next issue (if it was still going like)

Climbing up on Spion Kop Hill
I could see the red men fight
Fairclogh's running time stood still
He leaned in and grabbed me tight

He was something to observe
He came in close I heard his voice
Standing stretching every nerve
I had to listen had no choice

I could not believe the information
The scenes were beyond imagination...
My hearts going boom boom boom

"Son," he said
"To watch this team I'd fucking sell you..
Liverpool, Liverpool

Slightly relevant, I think.
Show em yer arse, Digger lad.

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8504 on: November 25, 2018, 10:43:13 am »
Fucking hell - do your handbags over PM.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8505 on: November 25, 2018, 10:50:47 am »
...Fucking madness getting in. We’ve all tumbled by now they don’t serve us ale before the game or at half time so most arriving late. The stewards without a clue how to organise a late arrival and more concerned with trying to pat us all down than getting everyone into an orderly queue. What are they expecting to find seriously..knives? Pyro? Booze?
Serve us booze before and 1. You’ll make some money and 2. You’ll not force us all into that oddfellows round the corner where we have to q 10 deep at the bar...and we’ll get in earlier too
Small town idiots

Spot on - couldn't go (although some top man offered me a spare) but not serving ale is such an idiot move. What exactly is the point?
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8506 on: November 25, 2018, 11:51:46 am »
Wasn’t the best but wasn’t the worst today
Chopper calls that right above..fair fucking play to those who organised that. Everything that makes our fanbase better than every other teams in the UK encapsulated in that banner
I was behind it so hadn’t clocked it fully

Had a few tourists in front but most around wanting to sing

Fucking madness getting in. We’ve all tumbled by now they don’t serve us ale before the game or at half time so most arriving late. The stewards without a clue how to organise a late arrival and more concerned with trying to pat us all down than getting everyone into an orderly queue. What are they expecting to find seriously..knives? Pyro? Booze?
Small town idiots

There was a reduced allocation for yesterday, hence the clamber for tickets. Back in the day like the quarters, we just kicked the gates down :P

Seriously tho, match day pickup's have to cross into the queue, then the queue is on a footpath and not stewarded so people bunk in, so people get panicky and start to get a bit pushy themselves, though still orderly it has to be said. And due to the reduced allocation, thats why there were abar 5 stewards outside and about 55 inside in out end - trying to prove a daft point, me thinks.

Bottom line - its a quaint, small, twee family run club and ground that, in the main, just about gets away with managing football crowds, which hover around the 20K mark. Beyond that and it would be carnage.

For the day, poor-ish again though there have been worse aways this season - you know its not good when the players are trying to gee up the fans(Wijnaldum).

Alan. She started it. :P

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #8507 on: November 25, 2018, 02:20:56 pm »

Enjoy it. Mine is fuckin mad. The second we gets past the Rocket he opens up a can and says its allowed once past the Rocket. It was 8am.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #8508 on: November 27, 2018, 11:54:47 pm »
Watford need to sort the ale situation out in the away end. Would have stopped a lot of issues getting in on Saturday.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #8509 on: December 6, 2018, 01:06:55 am »
Anyone know where that new Si Senor Bobby song came from? It just doesn't sound like something made up in a Scouse pub - sounds more like someone texting in to Soccer AM to me ::( One line sounds too long so didn't fit the tune tonight, and as for the words  :butt :butt

I wasn't keen on Virgil#s at first but it has grown on me, but no way am I singing "Yes lord..." to anything! I am all for singing players' names and supporting them but seriously?? Just sounds like a lower league song. (Just my view; I know a lot will disagree which is fair enough.)
We are a team of one half.

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #8510 on: December 6, 2018, 05:20:31 am »
Anyone know where that new Si Senor Bobby song came from? It just doesn't sound like something made up in a Scouse pub - sounds more like someone texting in to Soccer AM to me ::( One line sounds too long so didn't fit the tune tonight, and as for the words  :butt :butt

I wasn't keen on Virgil#s at first but it has grown on me, but no way am I singing "Yes lord..." to anything! I am all for singing players' names and supporting them but seriously?? Just sounds like a lower league song. (Just my view; I know a lot will disagree which is fair enough.)

Its the tune of a River Plate song

There’s something that the Kop want you to know,

The best in the world his name is Bobby Firmino.

Our number 9,
When he gets the ball he will score every time,

Sim senhor. Give the ball to Bobby and he will score

Check out @_SK1994_’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/_SK1994_/status/1057704201957072897?s=09
« Last Edit: December 6, 2018, 05:30:23 am by carl123uk »

Offline Jonny-LFC

• Kopite
  • Yorkshire Red
« Reply #8511 on: December 6, 2018, 09:38:41 am »
Really enoyed that, for the last half hour at least.
@JonnYNWA

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8512 on: December 6, 2018, 10:12:52 am »
THOUGHT the atmosphere last night was awful till last 20mins or so must have been all the corporate fans there not wanting to generate an atmosphere

Offline cheshiremike

• Podcast/Youtube Addict. Sworn enema of CheshireDave
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #8513 on: December 6, 2018, 10:15:04 am »
Think travelling kop has been poor all season if honest.

Same thing happened after champs league run 2005, you get band wagon jumpers going games.

Even the euro aways been wank this year.

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8514 on: December 6, 2018, 10:17:34 am »
Think travelling kop has been poor all season if honest.

Same thing happened after champs league run 2005, you get band wagon jumpers going games.

Even the euro aways been wank this year.

euro aways have generally been poor for a long time with the odd exception of the "bigger" games seems its all people can be arsed about now

Offline cheshiremike

• Podcast/Youtube Addict. Sworn enema of CheshireDave
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #8515 on: December 6, 2018, 10:19:01 am »

It is fucking terrible.

Young lads who came up with it who came up with european one last year. Came into ground in Belgrade singing it and getting annoyed with people that they weren't singing it back with them.
A) Not many people have heard it so dont know words
B) Its wank.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #8516 on: December 6, 2018, 10:27:03 am »
It grew on me more last night the more it built up towards the end of the game, but shoehorning Bobby's name into the second line is awful. I assumed the Si Senor/Sim Senhor bit just meant Yes Sir?

The River Plate version seems to have an extra couple of lines?
https://twitter.com/_SK1994_/status/1057704201957072897?s=09

Virgil's song, however, I think is brilliant.
« Last Edit: December 6, 2018, 10:37:49 am by howtheredgriffinstolexmas73 »
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #8517 on: December 6, 2018, 10:29:29 am »
The second line should just be 'the best in the world is Bobby Firmino' it doesn't need to have 'his name is' in it.

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8518 on: December 6, 2018, 10:29:30 am »
I thought the first half last night was the worst away atmosphere I've ever witnessed.  Picked up a bit in the second half but still quite poor. 

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8519 on: December 6, 2018, 12:13:33 pm »
Its the tune of a River Plate song

There’s something that the Kop want you to know,

The best in the world his name is Bobby Firmino.

Our number 9,
When he gets the ball he will score every time,

Sim senhor. Give the ball to Bobby and he will score

Check out @_SK1994_’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/_SK1994_/status/1057704201957072897?s=09

It has been stuck in my head all this week, the second line is awful but the rest rolls nicely.  Well untill its get sped up...