Author Topic: LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD  (Read 3120355 times)

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
Re: LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD - BEN THE BLADE
« Reply #160 on: August 6, 2021, 12:17:50 pm »
On the James Pearce piece, I just find it hard to reconcile statements that the owners don't put anything in to the club (beyond what we bring in) whilst stating that the owners know they need to refresh the squad (likely next summer) - as surely that refresh is going to require them to put money into the club (unless they expect to sell the likes of Salah etc to fund this, which isn't likely)?

It depends on how you view a refresh of the squad in my opinion.

I think some people view a refresh of the squad in the sense that we buy a ready made replacement for one of our current key players. Let's say Haaland is brought in to replace Firmino for example. It's a plug and play approach that provides an immediate replacement. This allows you confidence that you can at least continue at the same level or even be improved going forward.

I think other people view a refresh of the squad as a more longer term piece. That the likes of Jota, Konate, Jones, Elliott and others form part of that refresh that will happen over years. We'll obviously add to this over windows, and the existing key older players will fall from prominence at different rates to each other. This allows a slower approach as longer term replacements aren't necessarily 1st team starters when bought. They are squad players that we hope to develop into key 1st team players on a trajectory that matches our needs, as a current key 1st team player's production and input begins to decline (or they are sold).

The likelihood in my opinion is that we'll do a bit of both of the things above. Primarily I think our plan has been to do the latter and buy squad some younger squad players to (a) improve squad depth and (b) hopefully future proof ourselves in certain positions. Jota and Konate fit in that space for example.

I think we've focused on that side of things because it's what this squad currently needs. Or at least what we would have projected what this squad needs in our long term planning to squad evolution. The age of the squad isn't that old at this point. It's more the fact that a number of key players are at similar ages (29-31).

What makes things more difficult with regards to longer term planning are aspects like  VvD having an unexpected long term injury that potentially casts some doubt, Firmino and Mane having much poorer season than anyone expected and a global pandemic that's screwed football finances for virtually everyone and made us just play a season in unusual circumstances. I suspect those factors are some of the things that may have made our long term plan look less secure at this point in time.

Like I said the other day though, the club is stuck between a rock and a hard place currently. They need to trust that the mitigating circumstances of the last 12-18 months are what is driving some of the uncertainty about durability and current quality of certain players. That VvD can return to a high level. That Mane can return to a high level after some rest, a less condensed seasons ahead, crowds returning, etc..

We'll probably know in the next 12 months whether some of these concerns are true or have gone away for a year or 3. In the meantime it still feels sensible from a financial, squad building, cultural perspective to look for younger players like Konate who can contribute now but can equally grow into key players for a PL and CL challenging team. That might not be the case in 12-24 months time and we may need to go after a player or 2 who is 1st team, key player ready. That may need FSG to add funds or for us to shed a key player or 2. 

It's all a bit of a high wire act currently with regards to transfers (in and out), contract extensions and long term planning aligned with winning now. There's obviously the financial aspects to consider and buying a 1st team key player now, as an insurance policy doesn't seem to fit with our financial capabilities or potentially Klopp's idea around squad building and depth. Personally I'm not too concerned currently, but that's an ever changing landscape. Depending on what happens this season could really dictate oute need to stay on the current path or accelerate our evolution fo the squad.
« Last Edit: August 6, 2021, 12:21:26 pm by Jookie »
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline FowlerLegend

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #161 on: August 6, 2021, 12:18:30 pm »
So while the sign Messi mania is in full swing - I think we should go all out and sign Frenkie De Jong - and give him shirt 23 so we can move Shaqiri on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ibn5STF9gjM

Barca still need to clear wages and get 200M in transfer fees before they can register new players De Pay and Aguero - this would help Barca and really improve our midfield

I really want us to sell & replace Origi with an up and coming young attacker. He also needs a new challenge
See Laporta saying that they believe they can now register  Aguero, Depay etc so either a bullying tactic or the idea of a fire sale is over.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: August 6, 2021, 12:20:44 pm »
Or we promote from the cohort of younger players.

In some ways, I'm more interested in seeing not-top notch players moved out and seeing how our youngsters do as 2nd reserve. 1st team signings are a bonus.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Rahul21

• Anny Roader
« Reply #163 on: August 6, 2021, 12:23:14 pm »
You would assume so because even if they were planning on selling a player to fund it, who is going to have value? Trent, Alisson? Never going to happen. Salah and Mane will be 30 on big wages, don't see us getting much for them.
Thats why I think they will be more active over the next few weeks. Clubs are desperate and so players will be cheaper. Also, we constantly hear that the players we need to improve our team are few and far between so with Barca and RM out of the running and all the other clubs to big spends, isn't it a good time to get them in?

Yeah, it does feel that we're missing an opportunity.

Offline Uncle Ronnie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: August 6, 2021, 12:25:37 pm »
For refreshing the squad, in 4 years time our first team could still have a strong base of existing players, and all at good ages;
Alisson - 32
Trent - 26
Gomez - 28
Konate - 26
Jones - 24
Milner - 39
Elliot - 22
Jota - 28
Gordon - 20

Form, injuries etc etc obviously all come into the mix but it’s potentially something that can be built on

Offline Jookie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: August 6, 2021, 12:27:12 pm »
He’s had the absolute peak moments though hasn’t he? will he ever repeat that type of moment again?

Imagine if you'd been told in summer 2018 that Divock Origi would bag 2 in a CL semi-final (including the winner) and then get a goal in the CL final. You wouldn't have believed it. That's without even mentioning the Everton goal, Newcastle etc..

It looks unlikely that Origi could hit those heights again. But you never know. Football over the years has taught me that anything is possible. Divock Origi looks a spent force at Liverpool. 2 years ago his was absolutely crucial in us getting our 6th CL.

I think it would be best for him and the club if he leaves this summer. But Divock might not think that (or the club in certain circumstances). If he stays, I'm not as down on him as others. Still think he's serviceable as a 6th choice option. Given the choice I'd arguably rather have him than Minamino personally (1 of them will have to stay if Shaqiri leaves).

Offline Sangria

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: August 6, 2021, 12:29:41 pm »
For refreshing the squad, in 4 years time our first team could still have a strong base of existing players, and all at good ages;
Alisson - 32
Trent - 26
Gomez - 28
Konate - 26
Jones - 24
Milner - 39
Elliot - 22
Jota - 28
Gordon - 20

Form, injuries etc etc obviously all come into the mix but it’s potentially something that can be built on

You've missed out Ian Rush.
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Jookie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: August 6, 2021, 12:29:52 pm »
Yeah, it does feel that we're missing an opportunity.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing but missing an opportunity on what?

Buying the likes of Malen? Or buying the likes of Haaland. Mbappe?

It would be good for you to crystallise what you mean in terms of opportunities missed at this point in time (holistically, not necessarily individual players) and what different approach you would have taken so far in terms of overall transfer strategy, squad depth, etc..?

Offline Rahul21

• Anny Roader
« Reply #168 on: August 6, 2021, 12:40:54 pm »

It would be good for you to crystallise what you mean in terms of opportunities missed at this point in time (holistically, not necessarily individual players) and what different approach you would have taken so far in terms of overall transfer strategy, squad depth, etc..?

Signing one or two players in the mold of Jota. Good quality, but about to increase their level and challenge first team starters. Even if that means the owners spending a bit more money now without necessarily bringing in the funds first. And I'm not talking about Haaland or Mbappe (we'll never do that). I'd have been quite pleased with Neuhaus and Malen.

The opportunity missed comment was only in reference to the post I quoted (clubs are desperate and so players will be cheaper; Barca and RM out of the running).

Offline FowlerLegend

• Kopite
« Reply #169 on: August 6, 2021, 12:40:55 pm »

To start, I expect us to be active in the next few weeks so I am not having a dig at the club I am just saying why it would make sense to be active.
There are a lot of clubs struggling this summer - French, Italian, Barca, Real Madrid. So players that would not normally be available may well be available and for very good prices.
Also, we are working in a very select field because the players we are after are usually wanted by all the top clubs so if a number of them cannot compete, isn't it a good time to act?
Next summer you would expect teams to be back on their feet and prices to be more back to normal meaning it will cost us a lot more.
Finally, next summer players will be starting to ask about Klopp's future. We will want them to sign say a 3 year deal and Klopp will only be here for 2.
Finally, we don't know how this season will play out, our need for players may become more apparent and so negotiations next summer harder. This summer we could bring 2 into a strong squad, play them sparingly and get them used to the system without them needing to "turn it on" for us to win games necessarily.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #170 on: August 6, 2021, 12:44:07 pm »
Imagine if you'd been told in summer 2018 that Divock Origi would bag 2 in a CL semi-final (including the winner) and then get a goal in the CL final. You wouldn't have believed it. That's without even mentioning the Everton goal, Newcastle etc..

It looks unlikely that Origi could hit those heights again. But you never know. Football over the years has taught me that anything is possible. Divock Origi looks a spent force at Liverpool. 2 years ago his was absolutely crucial in us getting our 6th CL.

I think it would be best for him and the club if he leaves this summer. But Divock might not think that (or the club in certain circumstances). If he stays, I'm not as down on him as others. Still think he's serviceable as a 6th choice option. Given the choice I'd arguably rather have him than Minamino personally (1 of them will have to stay if Shaqiri leaves).

Probably half the reason he's sticking around. He was absolutely nowhere in 18/19, didn't sniff the pitch until December and then Pickford dropped one on his head and six months later he'd done everything you've written there and signed a new contract. If its true that his contract is until 2024 he's maybe thinking there'll be some point that he gets another chance like that? Who knows. Its easy to say he should be more ambitious about playing regularly but he's at the best club he'll ever be at, training with the best coaches and best players he'll ever train with, playing in front of the best fans he'll ever play in front of and probably earning more than he'd earn anywhere else.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline dutchkop

• has an issue with his phlemish phalange (bunch of jackals, leave him alone).
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: August 6, 2021, 12:47:54 pm »
Probably half the reason he's sticking around. He's was absolutely nowhere in 18/19, didn't sniff the pitch until December and then Pickford dropped one on his head and six months later he'd done everything you've written there and signed a new contract. If its true that his contract is until 2024 he's maybe thinking there'll be some point that he gets another chance like that? Who knows. Its easy to say he should be more ambitious about playing regularly but he's at the best club he'll ever be at, training with the best coaches and best players he'll ever train with, playing in front of the best fans he'll ever play in front of and probably earning more than he'd earn anywhere else.

strange how some players really hang around being only used occassionally.
is that they earn too much and get too comfortable or believe what the managers and coaches are selling them - you are an integral part of team & swuad.

I do think the hights of 2 CL finals and winning the Premier league allows players like Origi and Shaqiri to believe that they are at the top and unless a boy hood club or a ridiculous offer comes in they are thinking - why move?   
Karius is an embarassment  to all. I can see us paying him to feck off at some time.

Woodburn, Ojo, Taki Minamino are probably wanting moves but no clubs are coming in with their wages probably an issue.

Offline Sangria

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: August 6, 2021, 12:50:18 pm »
Probably half the reason he's sticking around. He was absolutely nowhere in 18/19, didn't sniff the pitch until December and then Pickford dropped one on his head and six months later he'd done everything you've written there and signed a new contract. If its true that his contract is until 2024 he's maybe thinking there'll be some point that he gets another chance like that? Who knows. Its easy to say he should be more ambitious about playing regularly but he's at the best club he'll ever be at, training with the best coaches and best players he'll ever train with, playing in front of the best fans he'll ever play in front of and probably earning more than he'd earn anywhere else.

He's also performed at a higher level here than he's done at any other club. He has voted the worst player in the French league before he came here, and his time at Wolfsberg wasn't notable. Even looked at objectively, his Liverpool form may be the best he's ever reached.
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: August 6, 2021, 12:54:18 pm »
is that they earn too much and get too comfortable or believe what the managers and coaches are selling them - you are an integral part of team & swuad.

I do think the hights of 2 CL finals and winning the Premier league allows players like Origi and Shaqiri to believe that they are at the top and unless a boy hood club or a ridiculous offer comes in they are thinking - why move?   
Karius is an embarassment  to all. I can see us paying him to feck off at some time.

Woodburn, Ojo, Taki Minamino are probably wanting moves but no clubs are coming in with their wages probably an issue.

Why is he? :D

And why is it on the players? We gave them the contract. We get annoyed if players act like twats trying to leave so why is it okay for us to just want to ditch players we dont want anymore? Its a two way street, and thankfully Jurgen is great with this sort of thing.

Can you imagine that in a normal workplace (I know, I know, its not obviously)? Telling someone they need to leave for the good of their career. But its okay because your new workplace will be shitter than here, less money, your boss will be much more of a twat, you'll be leaving your mates, bonuses much less often and it'll be less high profile.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline MD1990

• Makes your eyes bleed and your brain hurt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: August 6, 2021, 12:56:42 pm »
the best thing to do with Origi is to loan him.
Contract is until 2024. He has a good season somewhere we may sell him next year. Not when he has done nothing in 18 months.

Offline Oskar

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: August 6, 2021, 12:58:41 pm »

It might not have been the reason why he left, but Wijnaldum wasn't wrong in saying what he did about some of our supporters.

Offline MD1990

• Makes your eyes bleed and your brain hurt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: August 6, 2021, 01:02:50 pm »

Shaqiri has said he wants to move.

Its just that its is Serie A clubs interested who have very little money to spend.

Offline 67CherryRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: August 6, 2021, 01:03:30 pm »
Can you imagine that in a normal workplace (I know, I know, its not obviously)? Telling someone they need to leave for the good of their career. But its okay because your new workplace will be shitter than here, less money, your boss will be much more of a twat, you'll be leaving your mates, bonuses much less often and it'll be less high profile.
But they're expected to jump at the chance because they'll be expected to do a lot more work on a Saturday. It's a hard sell.

« Reply #178 on: August 6, 2021, 01:06:22 pm »
the best thing to do with Origi is to loan him.
Contract is until 2024. He has a good season somewhere we may sell him next year. Not when he has done nothing in 18 months.
I had mentioned this earlier, loan him to the Championship and if he can have a 20 goal season he'll come back with 2 more years on his contract and be worth about £20m.

Offline Oskar

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: August 6, 2021, 01:07:55 pm »
I had mentioned this earlier, loan him to the Championship and if he can have a 20 goal season he'll come back with 2 more years on his contract and be worth about £20m.

You think Origi would accept an offer from a Championship club?

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: August 6, 2021, 01:09:47 pm »
:lmao

You’ve been on the media and arts board too I see

So cruel. I've tried to make him feel better. ;D
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #181 on: August 6, 2021, 01:10:39 pm »
It might not have been the reason why he left, but Wijnaldum wasn't wrong in saying what he did about some of our supporters.

I get the feeling Dutchkop’s Man Utd or Man City supporting mates took the piss out of him after the final in Kiev. Poor thing.

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: August 6, 2021, 01:33:25 pm »
Yeah, as much as I'd love to see us take advantage of Barca I think taking their players would ultimately help them. Maybe, maybe we could get some ridiculous deal for Griezmann where they pay a chunk of his wages ala Suarez to Atletico, but I really doubt it.

Griezmanns injury history though, holy fuck. Transfermarkt has 3 injuries in 5 seasons listed and nothing before that.
Even if Barcelona subsidised his wages by 90% (pointless in their current predicament) I wouldn’t touch that fake Uruguayan prick with a lubed 10-foot bargepole.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline Jookie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: August 6, 2021, 01:37:04 pm »

It's wild that anyone thinks Origi's level is the Championship and that he'd accept going on loan to that type of level.

I know it's the transfer forum and there will be more posts that are not as well thought through but some of the stuff on here is mad. Lots people shooting from the hip with regards to transfers, finances or player sales/acquisitions without any real explanation or thought of the mechanics and do-ability of their suggestions.

Back on topic, why haven't we tried to buy Mbappe and/or Haaland this summer and utilise a combination of Origi, Shaqiri and Firmino in any swap deal?

Offline Sangria

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: August 6, 2021, 01:46:55 pm »
Even if Barcelona subsidised his wages by 90% (pointless in their current predicament) I wouldn’t touch that fake Uruguayan prick with a lubed 10-foot bargepole.

What was that about Griezmann wanting to identify as Uruguayan? I'd have thought that someone already European and a World Champion wouldn't want to identify as anything else, other than maybe American.
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

Offline Jookie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: August 6, 2021, 01:47:20 pm »
Signing one or two players in the mold of Jota. Good quality, but about to increase their level and challenge first team starters. Even if that means the owners spending a bit more money now without necessarily bringing in the funds first. And I'm not talking about Haaland or Mbappe (we'll never do that). I'd have been quite pleased with Neuhaus and Malen.

I'm hoping the same too.

It's got to be caveated that Jota is our 4th most expensive signing ever and the most expensive forward signing in the history of the club. We can discuss the reasons why but that's the truth. Konate is 8th most expensive signing ever and we got him on a release clause so likely had to pay the fee in 1 lump. It's not like we haven't made signijfncat signings in the last 12 months or taken advantage of contractual or covid related situations. We also got Thiago due to this.

Signing players in the Jota and Konate bracket isn't cheap for vast majority of clubs. For City, Chelsea and United it's more doable on a routine basis and to able go to higher fees. As a comparison Jota's fee would be more than the 2nd highest Bayern Munich have ever paid for a player. It would be 6th in Juventus' list. In terms of resources I see these are the most comparable clubs to ourselves over the last 3-5 years. For non-benefactor clubs or United/Barcelona/Real, fees of about 40-45M are pretty rare, even more so when they aren't funded by a big sale (for example Joao Felix was funded by Griezmann)

« Reply #186 on: August 6, 2021, 01:49:29 pm »
On loan? Yes, if its sold to him as a way to show want he can do so he can get the type of move he would prefer the next season

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #187 on: August 6, 2021, 01:50:05 pm »
I get the feeling Dutchkop’s Man Utd or Man City supporting mates took the piss out of him after the final in Kiev. Poor thing.
*Shudders at the thought*
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: August 6, 2021, 01:50:44 pm »
Apparently fee agreed for Bobby Clark with Newcastle.

Don't know much about him except obviously him being Lee's son and highly rated.
« Last Edit: August 6, 2021, 01:57:22 pm by Tobelius »

Offline Oskar

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: August 6, 2021, 01:54:08 pm »
On loan? Yes, if its sold to him as a way to show want he can do so he can get the type of move he would prefer the next season

I don't think there is the slightest possibility of Origi being prepared to accept a loan to a Championship club, regardless of how it were sold it to him.

Offline CowboyKangaroo

• aka WayneSkippy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: August 6, 2021, 01:55:02 pm »
Arnout Danjuma of Bournemouth is a target according to Ekrem Konur. Me neither
shut up clown. Naby Keita can buy your life and throw it away.

Offline HARD AS HELL

• Main Stander
  • Hitachi
« Reply #191 on: August 6, 2021, 02:00:35 pm »
James Pearce - spending 20 minutes every morning reading News Now so you don't have to.

Offline Jookie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: August 6, 2021, 02:00:46 pm »

Even if we could persuade Origi in that circumstance it could cost the club a few million pounds. Unlikely a Championship club would be able to pay any significant part of Origi's wages or pay a loan fee. Likely that from a Premier league club we'd get a fair proportion of his wages paid for at the very least. That could easily amount to 2-3M.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #193 on: August 6, 2021, 02:04:45 pm »

Bit harsh I think
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline dutchkop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: August 6, 2021, 02:08:51 pm »

Never attacked Wijnaldum for leaving & never will.
Had a lot of respect for him and loved his attitude on and off the pitch. I have not even disparaged him  even after  he blamed Liverpool fans and their social media comments.

Karius needs to move on to play regular first team football again and knows he has no role as player at LFC any more.
He and his agent could find a club where he can seen as a valuable member of the team
When is the last time Karius played in a liverpool shirt?
Nothing personal - just time to move on .

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: August 6, 2021, 02:08:58 pm »
Arnout Danjuma of Bournemouth is a target according to Ekrem Konur. Me neither

Never heard of Ekrem Konur, but Grizz Khan has said he's legit so this could be a goer

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: August 6, 2021, 02:20:39 pm »
Had a lot of respect for him and loved his attitude on and off the pitch. I have not even disparaged him  even after  he blamed Liverpool fans and their social media comments.

Karius needs to move on to play regular first team football again and knows he has no role as player at LFC any more.
He and his agent could find a club where he can seen as a valuable member of the team
Karius has tried both back in Germany and in Turkey. Neither worked out unfortunately. He was assaulted by a thug in the biggest game of his career and subsequently made two terrible game changing errors which mentally he’ll never quite recover from.

I’m sure his agent is working hard trying to get him a move but unfortunately his client’s reputation precedes him.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #197 on: August 6, 2021, 02:22:33 pm »

Karius has been on loan, almost constantly since.  Liverpool get fees for that. What is the problem with that? He isn’t refusing to go, he’s not gobbing off, he’s just getting on with it.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #198 on: August 6, 2021, 02:23:33 pm »
And we've only had one embarrassing goalkeeper and his name was Charles Itandje, the absolute moron.
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline dutchkop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: August 6, 2021, 02:23:41 pm »

Pratt comment based on nothing. Most my football mates respected what we did to get into CL final in Kiev and wanted us to win. Specially after the Ramos injury on Mo.